All Comments on 'God is a Slut Ch. 08'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DragosLoveDragosLovealmost 5 years ago
I was going to ask where you come up with this shit

But the ending totally explained it. (sorry, I couldn't resist) This is probably the most blasphemous thing I've read, and I found it entirely too entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
thank you!

Loved, loved, LOVED this story! I was soooo bummed when ch8 got delayed a day, I thought you had ended it at 7. (Hence my weird comment on ch7). Thank you for the crazy ride!!

toy4LadyandDontoy4LadyandDonalmost 5 years ago
I fucking laughed and loved this story

Thank you for the wild ride

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best story ever

The writing is only in a the top 10%, so find someone else to read your future work. They will find a lot of simple goofs that you never will. Keep writing; you definitely have talent.

SuperScrubSuperScrubalmost 5 years ago
tl;dr loved your story and your depiction of the Alpha and the Omega is one of the best in fiction

I could probably just put my subject as my review but your story is so good it deserves a bit more. The depiction of God, as in thee God as a benevolent and happy, if just a twinge bit jaded, submissive is inspired because whenever thing around you exists and moves because you allow it why not be a sub to take away some of the responsibility but besides that. She comes across as someone who struggles with even the vastness of her infinite power to come across the solution to an eternal universe, with maximum meaningful happiness with minimum suffering and even when I see her enjoy herself in the heat of sex I get the feeling she wants to do more but is limited by what she can do without overriding free will.

But that's not to say the Devil and Rachel aren't slouches either. The Devil is a perfect foil to God in every way. She bounces off her as a lover, a sister, and a daughter (at the sametime) proves constantly to God via her out of the box wisdom and domineering attitude why God allows her to be kept around every time since the beginning of time (minus a few or so billion years as I can guess) and why she'll stay when whatever (if it ever comes) forces finally snuffs God out of existence. Also she's just funny in everyway especially when it comes to her test with Rachel and how they manage to end the Universe.

Rachel meanwhile is someone who's mind is slowly but surely ravaged to the realities of God and Devils manipulative (if benevolent and harmless in the grand scheme of things) games and starts as pure as a whistle but slowly turns into someone that the God and Devil start to love more and more. She goes from being cutely naive to having a hard spot that manages to win the heart of the Devil and the power of God (well part of it) and I'd like, nay beg, for anything that shows more and more of their adventures.

I good go on, like making Jesus a party boy with mommy issues, the scene of him running over Adolf Hitler with a car, how Gods character makes it so that heaven and hell are less to reward the innocent and punish the sinners and more to keep humanitarians and nazi's away from each other (also with the implication that any damage anyone has ever done is undone by the fact that mind erasing is easily done and heaven and hell are so fun places to be that it's worth committing suicide for), and just how fun and personal both God and the Devil are but you get the picture.

I loved reading this story, I loved your depiction of God and Satan, I loved the universe you built, and, I swear to God (your God, btw), I'd pay money to read a sequel. I hope this story gets the props it deserves because you've earned it, and you'll earn this glowing review...and 5 stars. I want to give it 6 but 5 stars.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 5 years ago
Sorry to see this end

If I was a religious person I would be very upset at the blasphemos nature of this series, but as an atheist I find it amusing, erotic and very well written.

I rate it a 5 and wish there was more to come.

White_WallsWhite_Wallsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you SuperScrub and William smyth

Reviews like that are what keep me writing when I begin to doubt myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I promise there is more of this series, those it's an anthology of loosely-connected stories with the same cast of characters (so I don't have to commit to a 100,000 word plot line). I'll publish a few of them within the next month or so, but I have a busy schedule and a ton of writing projects I'm already working on. I will always come back to Lucy, God and Rachel though, because they are my favorite characters to write.

flipnmelonfarmerflipnmelonfarmerover 4 years ago
Uh...

Dude. Fuck. That was the best series I've read on Literotica. You managed to be nasty, loving and funny, all at the same time. It was hot as fuck and sweet as hell. It was romantic. Hell, it was... poignant. I did NOT expect poignant. I am both inspired and intimidated. Just... fuck! Well done, mate.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Love, Love, Love

This is the best series it's one of the best I have ever read. Thank for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Deliciously crazy

Thanks a lot for this story, like every one else I'm sorry to see it end here but hopeful that you'll return one day to our deliciously crazy characters. There's a lot of potential with Justine and Alex, I think I'd like to see some fun family evening with god :)

Q

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Came for a quickie, stayed for the night

All I wanted to do, was to get off quickly and go to bed.

Instead, I come across the funniest, most heartwarming and filthiest stories on this website.

Seriously, great job.

Konahrik7784Konahrik7784almost 4 years ago
For i am a sinner.... And im having so much fun

Ohhhhh. Im so going to hell...... But im gonna be laughing the whole way. Great story my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You pulled this highly dicey literary game of chance off superbly.

Somewhere in chapter seven, I got to thinking about how to edit this for mass publication. It would be a massive best seller, and make the hoopla over the '50 Shades' book look like kindergarten excitement over 'See Jane'.

Oh, the outrage from the hysterical religious right; it nearly makes me giddy to think of it, and I do NOT do giddy. Well, there was that one time... Hrmph, let's not go there.

Even with, (because of?), the enormity of blatant perversion God is a Slut is one of the most masterful pieces of literature the twisted mind of a human has ever produced, and I'm not prolapsing you, here. It is truly a shame only those of us lucky enough to stumble across this gem on Literotica get to experience it.

There were times I had to pause and think about a few things, and mind you, I am a consecrated bishop in one of the oldest churches on Earth, as well as someone who has experienced some 'new age' type spiritual incidents which would trip most peoples' circuit breakers.

No, I retract that metaphor, there would be no resetting breakers, things I've experienced would blow fucking fuses. I think the only reason I've survived them is a serious case of 'is that all you got', after I dropped acid nearly 200 hundred times in my teens, including one sustained binge of about 90 days where three of us, who all worked at the same place as fry cooks, decided to drop acid every day we didn't work. No two of us every work together, leaving two of us to get mind fucked while the one person worked. (We had an ex-acid freak as a manager, and he agreed to our insanity in the scheduling.)

That craziness was between my sophomore and junior years, in high school. It was the late '60's, though, so it is to be expected. I was a 'precocious' youth. One of my acid buddies and I decided to hitchhike to SF one summer, little did we know what we would find in the Summer of '67. We lived in a small town, and had NO clue about the plans.

I would SO much love to see this masterpiece polished, trimmed and punched up for publication; the societal upheaval, (and eventual enlightenment), it would bring. There's a good chance it might bring all three segments of ultra extreme religiosity to a downfall.

I will never again be surprised at anything to come from the mind of a fucking Brit. And you have to be a Brit, or at least educated on that little fucking island or you wouldn't use 'grinded'. LOL

Speaking of which, even though 'grinded' is an acceptable past participle of the verb 'grind', it just does NOT work in sex scenes. Anytime I read it, the sentence flow is interupted like the grinding of gears. Please consider using ground, instead. The flow and cadence of your sentences will appreciate it. This plea comes from someone who spent 30+ years writing and editing as integral part, (necessity... you know, publish, or perish? but that's way too big of a clue as to how my throughly twisted mind got to influence young minds!), of my career.

I can't place a name on this one, since I have revealed things I have NEVER revealed before. It just wouldn't be prudent. For waaay too many reasons.

Great job, a masterpiece, in all sincerity.

White_WallsWhite_Wallsover 3 years agoAuthor
No, I'm not a brit. This comes from the mind of a Midwesterner.

I don't know if you'll ever read this, but thank you so much for the kind words. I know "grinded" doesn't really flow well, but every time I write "ground" it just sounds... off. I should probably just stop using the past participle of "grind" when writing erotica.

I've also published this one more than one site, and I don't write for mass recognition, because the mass-audience does not want to read a story about how their omnipotent guide in life is actually a nihilistic hedonist with a mild case of existential depression. To me personally, the only way there can be a god is if she (or he or it) views life as just a phase of existence that is inherently meaningless. How could God empathize with our earthly struggles if sentience is after-lasting? Why would she really care if we raped, tortured, or just nuked each other into oblivion? Even the worst life to her would just seem like a bad day at work, because the soul exists forever after.

This story was just an exploration of my theology mixed with a single man's horniness. If there is a hell, I hope Lucy is waiting for me there with a whip and a ten-inch strap-on.

B5040905B5040905almost 3 years ago

This may be the weirdest story I have read on this site. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this might genuinely be the best thing i've ever read. I found it on a porn site and thought "eh, something quick and lesbian" but the more I read the more enthralled i became. This is so much more than a sex story. It's a story about life and religion, confidence and finding meaning. The characters have amazing depth, amazing humor and, when they're not banging each other, amazing dialogue. This is hands down not just my favorite sex story, but my favorite story. You should seriously consider selling this. I've reread it three times, not even for the sex. It's just THAT good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES