All Comments on 'God Laughs Ch. 07'

by napalminthemorning

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The plot thickens!

Great writing, as would be expected from these authors, but this was exceptional. I sense we are on the cusp of a breakthrough and I can hardly wait for the conclusion. I would give it a five if I could.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 6 years ago
I think I remember writing this.

This is too good for me not to have thought of it. And those tags!! Ecosex! Who made the tags? They are hilarious.

stev2244stev2244about 6 years ago
WHAT?

Now you, Randi, claim to have written my chapter? This is outrageous. The punishment will be just and harsh, I might participate in future projects.

FirstwithUFirstwithUalmost 6 years ago
VOTE, WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING VOTE

I wonder who submitted this chapter and refused to let us vote.

How unamerican! How undemocratic! What is this Albania!

Come on comrade, the natioalist socialist peoples republic of California would never allow suppressive voting practices to be perpetrated on a noncitzen. Sanctuary cried governor moonbeam,, For all repressed by those of white privilege; I demand that as an underprivileged class in a western progressive fascist society my right to vote violently against this conservative hate speech. We are Antifa, no belifes other than open minded, all inclusive, non culturally appropratied, are allowed. Impeach the author for collusion with forgien writers and obstruction of justice and thus stealing the election form us.

5*

Ouch! With tongue firmly planted. Loving this story.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 6 years ago
The Briefcase v. The Inhaler

So all good things must have a wet blanket. Ecosex had me flashing on some good old fashioned Annie Sprinkles' perfomance art. This circus is soon to be pulling up stakes. I am wondering if maybe the last chapter had to be the first and how much editing was done after the fact? The logistics of this task were either very large or virtually nil.

Also, it has been a lot of fun not only reading the stories but the comments they have drawn out from the authors. Its like Inside the Writers Studio but I am not sure which one is James Lipton?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Looks Like

Looks like we may be seeing "The Rest of the Story" soon.

I'm puzzled by the rhino/bulldozer. Wasn't the bulldozer still in the pool?

Still five imaginary stars from me.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
That was a party!

Luckily the dozer was in the shallow end of the pool and Rhino had access to the important parts of the machine without having to hold his breath. No dozers, elephants, big titted women, albinos, government agents, busty cops, voodoo priestesses, short buxom blondes, or clowns were actually harmed n the writing of this tale. Q seems to have suffered some delusions, but other than that, everyone's mental health is fine! I know the readers are wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is my anonymous contribution!

I'm furious!

Some one of those heathenistic (villainous) authors told us we should complain! Aren't I a good soldier? Don't I always obey? Of course. I must stay the course. Especially now!

(I was at restaurant the other night. Some old guy had a Vietnam Veteran's hat on. You know the kind you can buy at the corner store. Curious I asked him what he did. He said he served on the USS Forrestall. Gosh I thought. He asked me if I did anything. I told him I was just a grunt. "Ah", he said, "boots on the ground!" I just smiled and left. Boots on the ground! Fuck! It was boots in the mud! and with those nasty little bamboo spikes the dinks slathered shit on so you'd get infected. Oh well, I guess the meds haven't completely worn off yet.)

Joy with the big melons is my wife. She was supposed to return my library books, didn't, and now they've revoked my library card! Now I'll never know if the lovely Clarissa and that rascally Lovelace get together! I blame you Randi!

Alas there's that wretched Steve2244! How can I guess who wrote what when I haven't read half his stories? Where's the justice?

You HDK! Everyone knows dozers can't swim. One of my son's dozers waded out too deep in the pond. His girlfriend, an adorable little front end loader dove in to save him. Hell! The lying, licentious, over-sexed dozer raped her there right in the water. Thank God for the air filter. You know how fecund they can be.

And Q! Wipe the fucking lipstick off Todd's dick and your face.

Who's the sadist that brought the Albino? He has Azberger's. Is there no decency?

Amber! We're gonna miss you when you're gone. (I think the elephant pooped in the pool. Now what?) Does anyone give a rat's ass? I'd give one, but I'm all out at the moment.

And what about me? Yeah me yeah me! I have all these fives and don't know what to do with them. Who turned off the scoring machine?

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonalmost 6 years ago
As HDK’s grandma used to say...

“Asnjëri nuk mund ti shërbejë dy zotërinj.” It means: “You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.”

One more chapter of crazy fun to go!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Voting being off.

My apologies. Voting has been turned off for the earlier chapters, but was not intended to be turned off for current or future chapters (chapters 7, 8). I am to blame, and I apologize to the writers and readers. You should be able to vote on the current chapter in a couple of hours, should you desire. Randi.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Those pesky Albanians!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
The greatest danger faced by the civilized world today, Matthew?

Albanian terrorists! And bears. And cat memes.

carvohicarvohialmost 6 years ago
Dear Girl in the Moon...

How say you? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink?"

That's true, but you can put salt in his oats.

Gee, just one more installment, and I'm more confused than ever.

There was this errant wife who got mixed up with the wrong crowd, and ended up having semi-forced sex with like nine guys. Afraid her husband would find out she pleaded and begged, "Isn't there some way you guys can let me? You know?"

They had a plan. Several days later they took her to a motel room, blindfolded her, and explained if she could suck off all nine guys and correctly identify each cock, then they'd let her alone.

Isn't that sort of what's happening here?

Jedd Clampett

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Jedd, once again you are right!

We are all awaiting to see if, although blindfolded, you can name each of the authors' chapters. Luckily, you will not be required, in this instance, to do more than read the chapters. It's your get out of jail free card. Good luck. The last chapter should post tomorrow, so let the games begin

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

my mind is blank and I don't know what to think! Keep going guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous