God Loves Us for Who We Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH!" Lydia yelped in surprise as she was suddenly lifted from the ground. The priest was more fit than she realized. He held her in his arms for a moment, cradling her.

"Shh sh sh...it's okay babygirl. Daddy is here." His voice was soothing. At his words, though, Lydia felt something stirring in her. Desire? Yes, it was desire. She wanted this. All at once the fath...Daddy... felt so much bigger. Her thoughts slowed slightly from the whirling miasma that she had been living in for the past few weeks.

Lydia was slowly lowered onto the table. She could feel the large diaper under her. She felt large hands spread her legs and the front of the diaper was brought up. She heard the familiar crinkle as it was wrapped around her and fastened. What a different feeling than when she did it herself! She wasn't sure what to do with her hands and laid them on her stomach, just below her naked breasts. A hand touched one of her elbows, and guided that hand to her face. Instinctively, she put her thumb to her mouth.

"That's right babygirl. Do what feels right to you. God put those feelings there and He doesn't make mistakes. This is right. Doesn't it feel right?"

Not wanting to break the spell, Lydia nodded again instead of answering verbally. Things became...simple. She felt, rather than thought. And she felt so good. Really good. Lydia felt taken care of and worry free. The thumb in her mouth was comforting. The thickness between her legs and under her was reassuring and warm. For the first time in a long time she felt...right. Just like Daddy said. All of these feelings relaxed her and in that she found that she was also...wanting. She wanted to stay like this forever. She wanted to feel warmth in her diaper and let go, but she couldn't quite get there. And above it all, she wanted to come. One hand to her mouth, the other one strayed downward, over the diaper. She pushed it against her pussy, lightly humping the padding that felt so good against her. Lydia realized that she was soaking wet with desire.

She heard a chuckle from above her, but didn't feel judged. It was more like an indulgent chuckle. There were some footsteps that faded away, the sound of running water, and the footsteps returned.

"Here, babygirl. Take this instead of your thumb. I really want to change you, so I know you want to go. This should help." Daddy pushed a bottle into her hand. She had bought it on a whim, from a website that promised to be discreet. It was made for adults. She brought it to her mouth and tasted cool water. She had never used this before, and the whole scenario just made her more turned on.

Nearby she heard the sound of cloth on cloth, a zipper being pulled down, and someone sitting on the couch. "Mmm baby...you look very at home like that. Quite beautiful. Daddy approves of this." Daddy's voice sounded a little strained as she heard him begin to masturbate.

Lydia joined him. The hand absently pushing against her diaper found its way underneath. Her pussy was soaked. To be clear, she didn't feel like a child. But she did feel little. Safe. Secure. Unworried. A bit embarrassed. And overall, incredibly turned on. She ran her first two fingers along the length of herself. It felt so good. She couldn't see, but she knew that Daddy was watching. Her fingers found her clit and she started to rub, softly at first. Her hips moved of their own accord.

She needed more. Dropping the bottle, she heard it land on the floor. She brought her free hand to her nipples and pinched them, hard. First one, twisting this way and that, and then the other. She grabbed her right breast, hard, kneading it. Her left hand moving quicker over her clit, pressing in all of the right places. Before she could come that way, she inserted both fingers inside of her. Curling them slightly, she found her gspot and worked it.

"Daddy!" She cried out, close to coming. Close, but not quite there. She couldn't quite get there despite being more turned on than she had been in her entire life.

"I'm here, babygirl. Do you need some help?"

Lydia nodded. Her hands were removed from what they were doing by his, and he pulled her up off the table. She stood, shaking again, but for an entirely different reason now. Even more than before, she was aware of the diaper around her waist, and the padding between her legs. God, how she wanted to use it, to feel the warmth of it, and the weight.

Daddy pulled her close to him once again. She could feel his breath on her face. He put her hands to his shoulders. Not realizing how muscular he was, she held on to him, feeling the tops of his arms and shoulders. She was glad of it; her legs were weak.

The stood chest to chest. He was completely naked. She felt him pull at the waistband of her diaper, the cool air making her momentarily shiver. There was something, that was just tucked in to the top of it. Was that his....was he about to...?

She felt him sigh and almost immediately there was a wet warmth that hit her stomach, flowed down over her sex, and was absorbed by the diaper that she wore. It felt....amazing. Like her own personal taboo waterfall. His liquid mixed with her wetness, flowing down the lips where her fingers were just moments before. She brought one hand down from his shoulder to feel the ever expanding front of her diaper. The weight of it felt lovely. The fingers of her other hand dug into his shoulder as her legs grew weaker with desire. She moaned, loudly. She couldn't help it.

He stepped back. She reached out and felt nothing, but wanted more. If she couldn't wet her diaper, this was the very next best thing. It felt special to know that there was a part of Daddy that was left behind, left to rub against her.

"Stay here, babygirl." The commanding yet gentle voice left no room for argument and she strained to hear what was happening. Lydia could hear Daddy walking away barefoot. He had never been inside of her house, but he seemed to know where he was going. As far as she could tell...yes, that was her bedroom door that opened. A few minutes later, and she heard it close again, the footsteps coming back to her. Lydia felt a small breeze as he walked past her. She heard cloth, and a soft thump.

Once again she cried out in surprise as she was picked up and laid gently back down. This time on a thick blanket on the floor. She recognized the pillow from her bed by the familiar squish of it under her head. Daddy had been in her room. What else had he found?

Her answer was shortcoming, as she felt him pull aside the diaper from her leg. Something rubbed up against her sex. It felt long, and hard, and as it pushed inside of her, she recognized her dildo. She rarely used it, but it was fairly lifelike and felt amazing. Daddy knelt between her legs, and guided one of her hands back into her diaper to her clit, with the demand of "Touch yourself, for me." She did.

As she did, she felt Daddy lean forward. His weight fell on top of the fingers grinding against her clit, providing the indirect stimulation she loved so much. His hips and rigid member slid against the outside of the very full diaper, mashing the thick wet fabric against her sex. It was warm, it was heavy, and it was amazing. Her embarrassment was getting her off. Each thrust that Daddy made, forced the dildo inside of her harder. Each time that he pulled back the dildo receded from her insides. The penetration, the weight on her clit, and the taboo warm wet padding all combined to drive her wild. Lydia had never felt sensations like this. Her crescendo was coming to a peak and she cried out her pleasure as it grew.

Pulling her other hand to her mouth, she greedily sucked on her thumb to complete the feeling. "Mmm, yes, baby. Love yourself. Feel it. Suck it. Let go." Daddy urged her on. Her very full bladder chose that moment, at the sound of the insistence in Daddy's voice, to finally relax. Shuddering, the diaper was pushed into her over and over. As it did, her own liquid was pushed against her. The dildo was still pushing in and out of her. Her tongue worked the thumb in her mouth. All of it came together to tear a guttural moan from her throat as she came and came hard. Lydia rode wave after wave of pleasure, her mind utterly gone in that moment. She felt so right with Daddy, with herself, and with what she was doing. There could be no wrong in this.

Slowly, Lydia came back to herself. It wasn't her Daddy that laid atop her, it was Father Paul. She was on her floor, naked but for a diaper that was quickly cooling between her legs. Her breath was slowing, and she was acutely aware of the blindfold.

Before she could think too closely about things, the deep voice spoke in her ear "next time, I won't be going in your diaper. You will. I will be going inside of you." Lydia gasped, as the priest seemed to know the desire she barely even acknowledged to herself.

The weight on top of her was suddenly gone. Lydia reached down and felt the full diaper, and the evidence of the priests' exertions on the outside of it. She smiled, and Father Paul's hand reached and held her free one. He pulled her to her feet, and she felt a warm robe around her shoulders. She pulled her arms through the holes, and hugged it around her. She could hear cloth on cloth once again, as she assumed the priest dressed once again.

As she held her robe close to her, Father Paul pulled her against him again. She felt a kiss on the top of her head, and the blindfold being pulled off. She slowly blinked, looking at the back buttons on his shirt, below his white collar. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against his chest.

"What the fuck kind of priest are you?" After this afternoon, she deemed it a fair question.

"The kind that wants you to love yourself, as God loves you. As God made you to love." Father Paul reached under her chin, and lifted her face to look at his. Leaning down, he kissed her very gently on her lips.

"My child, I must go now. You should wear that for an hour or two before you change. Think about the things I've said today. And please come to church on Sunday. I've got a sermon I think you should hear. Bring a full water bottle - and clear your schedule for afterward." With that, the handsome priest walked out of her house, leaving her satisfied, and for the first time in as long as she could remember, at peace. Diapers and all.

12