God of Lust and Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Amara meets a stranger.
1.7k words
4.83
367
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara cast one more magic blast at the target that Zymos had set up for her. The last two days had been very busy, alternating between sex and training. Zymos showed her a number of spells and a few rituals to use for everything from starting a fire to healing a minor wound to conducting ritual sex to tie new worshipers to him. She also learned to cast a shielding spell and perfected her blast attack.

And in between, Zymos brought her to new highs of pleasure and gradually introduced to her the joys of sensual pain. She shivered now, thinking back on the first time he introduced a plug to her ass. She'd never considered the fun to be had with her filthiest hole, but that forbidden exciting burn of the lubed plug sliding in, and her god's cock pounding into her pussy, filling her up so nicely... Just thinking about it made Amara reach for her greedy cunt. She wore the plug now and she just wanted to drop to her knees and crawl to the other room, where Zymos waited with their lunch.

So Amara did just that. Zymos looked up from his seat by the fire and smiled at her. "Ah, my pet is feeling frisky, I see. Did you finish your magic exercises?"

"Yes, my Master."

"Then I believe you need a reward." Zymos waved his hand and the loose pants he wore faded away, showing his proud cock waving. "Time to learn to suck cock."

Amara crawled closer and settled on her knees between his spread legs. "Tell me what to do, my Master."

He put one hand on her head and guided her in. "Open wide, my priestess..." He began guiding her up and down his shaft. "Always mind your teeth. Now, use your tongue. Yes, lick the underside just like that. Ah, fuuuuck, yes. That's good."

Amara moaned, enjoying Zymos's praise. Her god's hand tightened on her hair and he began to force her to take more cock. Amara gagged as he did.

"That's all right, my sweet pet. Gagging just means you're learning. And it feels good when you choke on my cock." Zymos's breathing grew rougher, as did his treatment of his dick sucking priestess. "Get ready, my priestess, time for your treat!" He came into her mouth. "Swallow it down, Amara, take it all."

She swallowed her god's seed as he came, trying not to lose a drop of the precious fluid. When she finished, she began licking Zymos's cock clean.

"Fuck, you're a natural, my gem. The perfect priestess." He pulled Amara up and into his lap, cuddling her close and stroking her hair. "We'll rest a bit, then I'll fill that cunt of yours again. In the morning, though, we'll only have a few hours before it's time for you to leave. I have the beginnings of a plan, my priestess, and I can feel events moving. Soon you'll have your first new recruit."

The following morning, Amara set off to the west after a lengthy goodbye to her God. It would be another week before she would reach another of his forgotten temples and she knew she would miss his touch. Before leaving, her divine Master had given her an odd gift: a smooth plug that he inserted in her ass. She'd never realized how sensual that forbidden hole was until then, but her dripping pussy was proof how amazing that unexpected fullness felt. Zymos proved how much better it could be once he filled her with his cock too. Just when she thought she couldn't reach new heights of sensuality, Zymos introduced something new.

Once they were done with the early morning sex, her God gave her instructions on the use and cleaning of her new butt plug. "We're preparing your asshole for even better things, my priestess," he said. "And that's just the start of what's to come."

"And to cum?" she punned in reply.

Zymos laughed, a sound that went straight to her cunt.

"Now, about the next part of your journey. I can't quite see the future, but I do have strong intuition about what to do next. You'll head west..."

"West?! I can't go that way! Selner City is west of here. My fiance lives there!"

"Shhh, my pet. Calm." Zymos wrapped his arms around her. "West is dangerous, yes, but that way also lies allies. Stay on the roads and keep a straight story to anyone who asks. Give a false name to anyone who asks. They expect Amara Kinnis to be hiding in the forests, not walking boldly up the streets. And trust your instincts, my priestess. They led you to me in the first place, and they'll lead you safely forward." He kissed her forehead and looked into her pale blue eyes.

Amara relaxed into him. "I'm still scared, my Master, but I trust you. My new name will be Lettie Rose. I'm traveling to live with my mother-in-law after my husband died in a farm accident. I'll stay on the roads and listen to my instincts."

"Good. I can't promise everything will be fine. I'm not strong enough to directly intervene. But you know some magic now and I've instructed you on the prayers to reach me. Any guidance I can send you, I will, my priestess. Now, it's time to go..."

Now she trudged onward on the main road. Zymos had been able to use his divine powers to set her up with basic traveling equipment: comfortable clothes, sturdy boots, some rations and a tent and blanket. A small knife hung at her belt and she had her magic for self defense. He also conjured up a bit of gold, but warned her to save it for emergencies and to resupply. She wouldn't be staying at inns, but instead camping on the road side.

Three days passed during her travels. On her second day, a small contingent of guardsmen passed her by. The lieutenant in charge stopped to question her, but she stuck to her prepared story and he seemed satisfied and let her move onward.

On the evening of the third day, Amara found a campsite not far from a sparkling stream. Though tired, she was excited as this meant it was time for a bath. She hurried through starting a fire and setting up her small tent before stripping down.

She started by scrubbing her travel clothes clean and tending to her physical needs and prepping her butt plug. Once it was reinserted, she splashed into the water and began washing up.

Partway through her cold water bath, something tickled at the back of her mind... she felt like she was being watched. Rather than being alarmed, Amara was surprised to find herself intrigued. Her time with Zymos had gotten her used to being watched while naked and she even enjoyed his eyes on her. Now she felt quite similar so she turned her bathing into a sensual performance.

She took her time on soaping up her tits, teasing each of her erect nipples and cupping each breast as though offering them up to her unseen audience.

Amara moved her hands lower, past her stomach, soaping up her pussy. Zymos had shown her a small spell to keep it clean of hair, and she made the most of it, spreading her legs and bending over. With one finger, she began teasing her clit...

In the forest outside the campsite, the dark elf assassin watched his target. Her face matched that of the drawing, even though the report he'd bribed out of the guardsman had identified her with another name. This bathing tease was definitely Amara Kinnis though and with the performance she was putting on, he could see she'd be a prize for any man. But the rich human who'd hired him to retrieve this woman could get any pretty prostitute perform like this, a sensual bath with the end of a butt plug winking at him, reflecting tiny bits of light from the setting sun.

No... there was something more at play with this woman that he didn't understand.

But any further thought of intrigue vanished as he watched the redhead slip two fingers inside her pussy and begin thrusting. He hurried to take out his rock hard cock and began pumping it in time to her movements. He could hear her harsh breathing and soft cries and when she came with a near scream, he came too, his white cum spurting onto his dark skin. For a moment he indulged himself with a fantasy of Amara Kinnis kneeling in front of him, licking the creamy cum from his fingers...

After a second, the dark elf opened his eyes. He cleaned himself off and tucked his dick back into his trousers as he watched Amara leave the stream and settle naked by the fire.

If he was going to understand why she was so important, his best bet was to meet her.

After Amara was dried enough, she put on a spare set of clothes. She brushed her damp hair back into a braid and began to eat. She could no longer sense her watcher and was feeling very relaxed after her bath and climax. She wondered now if her unseen audience had seen the end of the plug in her ass. Had they gotten off to her? She hoped so. She hoped they--

Movement at the edge of her firelight startled Amara to her feet, one hand held out, ready to blast the stranger. She held back as he stepped into her camp.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I tried calling out, but you seemed lost in thought...?" The man kept both hands in the air, showing he was unarmed. "I just wanted to share your fire... and to thank you for the lovely show. May I join you?"

Amara paused and turned her thoughts inward, listening for more of that intuition. Something about this man seemed dangerous, but yet she sensed that everything was okay. Could he be the ally Zymos promised?

"I'm glad you had fun," she finally said. "I'm Lettie. Who are you?"

"Malleth," the dark elf said. He blinked as though surprised for a moment before continuing. "Malleth Nightbloom."