Geas Ch. 01

Story Info
His morning routine is for her pleasure.
1.5k words
4.45
6.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jabbress
Jabbress
11 Followers

"Wake up."

His eyes open. Forgotten dreams billow out of his consciousness like smoke from an extinguished flame, lost to the sensation of the cold floor beneath his naked body. The refuge of sleep is a fleeting one. His work has begun again.

He rises to his hands and knees, hands gripping the stone beneath for a moment's pause. His fingers had once been callused with labor, salt-dried and sun-kissed. But the sun was nothing but a distant memory now, his skin grown pale and soft in the darkest bowels of the Underdark. With certain dread, he turns toward the voice that had commanded him. Long hair hanging around his downcast face, he crawls toward her bed.

There is a pair of soft slippers sitting beside a draping of rich velvet blankets and crisp sheets. He kisses each one, and only then does he rise to his feet.

She is sprawled upon the wide mattress like a proud spider, having kicked her coverings down to expose herself to his looming gaze. Her smooth white hair is spread over her lush and numerous pillows, her indigo skin soaking in the darkness around her. She is more than a drow; she is a yath'tallar, a high priestess of Lolth, esteemed and envied among her people, and she is naked and vulnerable before him. Her perfect curves press delicate lines into the sheets beneath her. Her dark nipples poke into the cold air like needy little flower buds, one teased between two elegant fingers. Her other hand caresses her navel like a suggestion, drawing his eyes down to her open legs and the little white hairs that frame her exposed, glistening labia.

The bedless sleep, the crawling procession, the delicate kisses where her feet once were: she had inscribed this morning ritual into his very being with a few mere words long ago. He follows it automatically every day, without fail, unless she tells him otherwise.

But that is only the beginning of his endless burden -- his Geas. He will obey her every command, satisfy her every need, and remember each one in specific detail for the rest of his life. He is her slave, but he is also more than that. He is owned by her in all ways, and there is nothing he can do about it.

He is allowed this momentary admiration of her, and he fills it with hatred and resentment and spite. These little emotions are all he has left of himself, and he cherishes them with a bitter glare. But his indulgence is a second too long. Her bright crimson eyes flutter open like a warning. He does not meet her gaze (he is physically unable to, per her instructions) but he feels it. Quickly, wordlessly, he crawls onto the bed and descends between her thighs.

To pleasure her is an act of reverence. He must forget the world that exists outside her body, because she had told him to, and pay close attention to her every twitch and sound. Every touch of his fingers, every bend of his lips, every flick of his tongue, every breath and blink and balance, are each a service to the deity that is her cunt. He knows it intuitively, perhaps better than he knows himself. His contempt has evaporated, of course. In these precious minutes, it has been replaced with the utter devotion that only her words can conjure.

"Worship me," she had said. "Adore me. Live only to pleasure me. Find my orgasm in the depths of your being, and bring it to me through your tongue."

And so he does, as he does every morning. She tastes like silver and sweetwine, feels like velvet and mushrooms. He nods and shakes his head on an aching neck, working her tirelessly and with little input from her body except for the pulsing warmth that slowly grows in her. He must put in all the effort; it is her privilege to simply receive and enjoy.

The climax shakes her with quiet grace, an entitled little spasm accompanied by a small involuntary moan. She need not waste her energy on it, as it will not be the last she has today. He licks her with that same breathless enthusiasm until he is certain that the waves have finished crashing, then he slides off the bed.

There he kneels, until she decides in her own luxurious time to rise for the day. In that time, his hatred returns to him, but it is inevitably accompanied by the shame and humiliation of what he has just done. With only her words she can change his entire perception. She can make him feel whatever she wants him to, physically or emotionally. She must know that sometimes he returns to himself, that sometimes he finds a fleeting freedom in his own thoughts, but perhaps it is only so that she can take them away on a whim. Since the day she laid eyes on him, his life became hers. He does not move, or speak, or eat, or cum unless she allows it. He is lower than a slave. He is a plaything.

"Tie back your hair," she demands as she steps into her slippers toward her wardrobe. Even before he has finished obeying her, she has another command. "Draw the bath."

He does so, and soon she is stepping into the steaming, frothy water as he sits on a small hard stool beside her. He takes a small pleasure in the warmth of the water as he squeezes a soft sponge into it, then dutifully runs it over her silken skin. The water runs over her elegant shoulders and down the arch of her back for a time, but then she leans back with a heavy sigh. Her breasts float at the water's surface like a pair of glorious islands, and he scoops the sponge beneath them with careful strokes. Her sweet sweat and sweeter juices mix with the soap and water in trickling silence, which she does eventually break.

"There are men that would kill to touch me. Aren't you so lucky you get to do it every day?"

It takes him a moment to realize that he has been invited to speak. His voice is hoarse from disuse. "Yes, jabbress."

"Yes, what?"

She hadn't told him to be genuine, so he allows himself a flat, resenting tone. "Yes, I am so lucky I get to touch you every day, jabbress."

A cocky chuckle rolls from the back of her throat like a dragon's growl. "Think about how lucky you are for the duration of the bath."

And so his mind is consumed with it. It doesn't matter what he was before he became hers, what talents or dreams or opinions he might have once known. His life continues because he is hers. He could be laboring in the mines, or chained in a forgotten cell, or rotting in the dark as a sacrificed corpse. Instead he lives at her whim, which causes him both great torture and great purpose. He has the chance to touch soft silks as he pleasures her, to eat fine foods when she doesn't starve him, even to find his own arousal when it amuses her. She is beautiful, powerful, and blessed. And he is hers to command, and he is lucky for it.

"I will be away for the greater part of the day," she explains. Though it is difficult to think of anything else, he makes a special effort to concentrate on both her words and his controlled thoughts. "Tedious meetings and such. After your workout, you will kneel at the altar and repeat your eightfold prayer."

"Yes, jabbress." She raises a long leg, dripping with a curtain of water. He holds it and runs the sponge slowly from her toes to her thigh, thinking of how he is her chosen, her only, her toy.

She seems to notice. "Bring your thoughts back." She continues in an almost bored tone, "In the evening I am entertaining a small retinue of very important merchants, so you must be on your best behavior."

"Yes, jabbress." His naked arm reaches deep into the water to gently scrub her sex, daring to trip a knuckle over her clit in the briefest attempt to exert some control over her.

She intakes a sharp breath, then narrows her rubied eyes at him. With a noisy ripple of water, she rises suddenly to her feet. He sets the sponge quickly aside and hastens to the towel he had laid out the night before, raising it to her as she steps out of the bath.

"Help me dress. During your workout, think of how weak you are despite your strength. After, bathe in what's left and, when the tub is empty, lick and suck the drain." Though his mind is now free of the torrent of thoughts, his gut sinks with the prospect of this new command. Still he listens attentively as she continues, "Wear the harness, the corset, the cuffs, and the ripped tights."

"Yes, jabbress," he repeats the words as if they are anything but syllables, jaw stiff with dread. He can only look as high as her smirking lips, which all but tell him he has a long day ahead.

Jabbress
Jabbress
11 Followers