All Comments on 'God of Whores Ch. 07'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Nimue_NYNimue_NYalmost 5 years ago
My queen never disappoints.

Hands down the best author on this site. I keep cumming back and rereading all her work and they're just as potent as when I read them for the first time. Her stories are always full of playfulness and humor. And of course the sucking and fucking are described in a way that arouses me as much as visual porn does. I love SizeQueenSupreme, always will, I check her page every fucking 3 days or so just to see if there's anything new posted. She just does NOT disappoint, ever.

EmPossaEmPossaalmost 5 years ago
Like it a lot

As hilarious and sexy as always. I notice that you've been posting stories featuring orgies a lot lately. Any chance you can finish the orgy that is left unfinished in The lost world? It's been a year! That would really make my day.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Perhaps the most engaging and in-depth chapter yet in this terrific series. There is an excellent balance between plot on the one hand and sex scenes on the other. Then complexity of the interrelationships between the chapters never lets the reader feel lost, thanks to the talent of the author. The result is a five stars chapter from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous