God of Whores Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

Pericles played the gentleman then, carrying her gently over to where the matriarch serviced the other three rousing Elites, setting her gently down with them. The Matriarch blinked in astonishment at the help and opened her mouth to thank him Then the gentleman was gone as Pericles cut off her attempts to display gratitude with a fat rope of cum, using both hands to milk himself, spraying her right in the face several times before turning to utterly spackle the other three with shot after shot after shot of thick boiling jism. When his incredible load subsided he could only chuckle as he turned his back to return to the melee, girls unclogging their eyes of thick wads of his spunk. In truth it was just another tactic, a way to keep them busy while he did his best to finish off the other two elites.

He homed right in on the tall, crazy, shorn lass. Not foolish enough to batter herself with his dangerous dick again, she instead slid into a kneeling position as he approached, locking his cock up in a forceful tit-lock, holding his incredible shaft into her cleavage while she began to shimmy and sway, working to get his rocks off with her boulders. The brown-haired tactician meanwhile was not to be ignored; while Pericles humped and pumped away between those big boobs she simply climbed him like a mountain, putting her cunt right up to his mouth as she sat on his shoulders.

Not one to be disagreeable, Pericles slurped and smacked his lips, taking greedy pulls from her clit as he worked his tongue deep and gargled her juices that flowed out, but she was not here to merely get eaten out. As he continued feasting on her, she dangled flexibly backwards, first treating herself to an upside-down French kiss with the bald-headed beauty beneath before stacked her own upside-down tits on top of the other pair. Now the two worked in tandem, double-titfucking him from two different angles, giving his base and balls and head and shaft equal attention from their glistening globes of heavy flesh, F and H cups working together in perfect tandem.

Pericles was shocked to find that they absolutely had him with that one; in far shorter than he would have expected his balls were suddenly bucking to launch out more cream. It felt like he'd only just cum, but it had been a long and sumptuous double-titfuck and that had made the time fly by. His powerful ball-blasts shot high and wide, spattering and bathing the boobs with a thick, gooey coating. The two attempted their best to keep at it, but he knew he had to turn the tables if he was going to survive.

Fighting his own pleasure he pulled the brown-haired girl away from his cock and turned her around, pressing her huge cum-covered tits right into the shaved-headed lass's face. He maneuvered carefully and pushed himself inside of her, shoving her huge boobs into the other with some force; then he was fucking, kicking up the speed of his thrusts another notch every few minutes. The bare-headed girl was gradually titslapped back further and further until she was awkwardly on her back with her knees beneath her, the big stud power-fucking the brunette harder and harder into the other.

The room was filled with an echoing staccato of different skin-slaps; huge tits smacking together as balls banged into up-turned legs, Pericles's huge hands adding to the auditory confusion with big meaty slaps of the tactician's ass. In short, it was a brilliant move as he was no only coring the bustier babe out, but taking advantage of the other's natural masochism, warming her cunt up into a frenzy by making her take the boob-beating of a lifetime. He kicked things up another few levels in his fucking and just utterly railed them in this way for another forty-five minutes, splitting her cunt so wide that when he finally pulled out to let a gallon of her juices escape she stayed visibly gaped for long moments afterwards. Then he was slamming back in, showing no mercy as he finished her off with another thirty minutes of turbo-slamming her.

When she'd finally tapped out—passed out really—he turned pulled his cock free with a triumphant roar, the veritable tree-trunk of meat wildly spraying, shots especially splattering home all over her back, ass and baldy's face, thick clumps of his ball-batter clogging her every face-hole with total disregard. By the time she'd wiped that spunk from her eyes Pericles was no longer in her view; she whirled her head to see him moving on the last matriarch.

The other Elites were awake enough now that they worked in a frenzied triple-oral effort to distract or dissuade him, but there was no hope for the smallest pair of tits in the room. She was already exhausted from her long, long night of service to the fallen females, and now she was taking the deep-dicking of a life-time from a frenzied demi-god. He had her up against a wall, totally doubled up like some useless fucktoy as he hammered orgasm after orgasm after orgasm from her brutally stretched sex. Finally she submitted to her fatigue and crumpled before him, sliding down the wall as he let her down to milk another one of his insane ball-blasts all over her passed out form; she was like some poor big-titted fly caught in the cocoon of a monstrous-cocked spider when he was done weaving his webbing of seed around her.

The crazy elite put a hand to her mouth in shock when she realized he'd literally fucked an indent into the wall with the last matriarch's body; stone had worn where her diamond-hard nipples had been so relentlessly ground into bricks with sheer fuck-friction. She knew then and there the matriarchs simply could not win this, but she was determined that they go down swinging their tits all the same.

She joined the others in what became the most insane, relentless fuck-frenzy that had ever been seen inside the temple walls, the whole affair only in her memory as a series of endless fragments: In one moment, Pericles had three of the elites lined up, his cock skewering through all of their legs to punch into a fourth's cunt, frigging the other three with his every thrust, his hands pleasuring the other two. He was literally making all five women cum at once...

...another saw him taking two on the statue of Aphrodite, his feet straddling the giant stone tits in a display of dominance as he pistonned his cock into one cunt and then the other, forcing each pussy to spew out another disrespectful load all over the grey face of the Goddess...

...another he was serving his cock and balls up on the discarded platters and plates from the table, letting the girls simply feast on his cornucopia of fuck flesh, sometimes using the ceramics to grind them into his cock or balls even harder...

...another and he was squatting to teabag the bald one; she'd clearly pissed him off when she tried to use his cock to slap around one of the other girls and he needed to teach her what her place was; squarely beneath the heavy weight of his gargantuan gonads...

...another where he astounded the others as he held purple-hair in his hands, just spinning and spinning her on his cock with effortless bravado, the centrifugal force making her huge boobs fly out wildly, sometimes cracking across the cheeks of those who dared to look too close at the spectacle of his fuck-prowess...

...another where he was fucking two girls as the bread in a cock-meat sandwich, sliding his full length between them, weight helping to grind their clits into his shaft in a way that had them coming over and over again, making their juices the condiments...

...another where Pericles had all five on their knees, roughly grinding and rubbing his cock all over every upturned face, cumming and rubbing the sperm in as hard as he possible could...

...another where the girls ran a sort of odd reverse-train on him, each lining up for a short few thrusts to see if the more limited exposure might help them all last longer. To no avail, of course; it took only a few strokes with a cock like Pericles' to leave them walking away on wobbling knees, fountains of girlcream raining down between those unsteady legs...

...another where the bald one could only watch in envy as Pericles pleasured himself with the other girls' hair, wrapping their nectar-and-cream stained locks all over his dick in an obscene display of decadence...

...another where the girls managed to fit all twelve of their hands on him at once, double-wrapped in some places to accommodate his thickness as they pumped and milked him into an orgasm that was more like the eruption of a volcano than a mere man for all its heat and volume...

...another where he was ruining the poor red-head, literally fucking her THROUGH one of the mattresses, a curvy human-shaped whole left when she finally burst through it in a cloud of floating feathers...

...another where he was lining up as many tits as he could stuff, a tunnel of incredible cleavage formed for him where he plowed through F, FF, G and H cups respectively, making an endless ripple of flesh...

Finally it was down to just two girls. Pericles was standing close to the dais where Aphrodite and Kassandra sat, watching in a mix of pleasure and terror as their champion had torn through their vaunted elites like so much tissue-paper, Zoe and Xenia both passed out from fatigue of servicing the Goddess and High Priestess so long.

Pericles was holding the silver-fox fellatrix up on his powerful arms, his greedy mouth devouring and eating her out while he was bucking his hips to slam into the tall, shorn girl. The latter was arching her head up to eat the ass of silver while he worked that cunt with his mouth from the other side. Kassandra blinked in a sense of destiny in this; when Aphrodite had first introduced the High Priestess to the idea of Pericles so many months ago, this had been very similar to where she'd been, her face buried in an ass while she took a cock from beneath.

Granted that stud had not been standing up, but the parallel was still eerie to her and she wondered what games the Fates might be playing with her to bring her to this moment.

Silver-hair's moans and cries had been growing stronger than weaker for over an hour now, and finally she crumpled forward, her heavy tits resting on Pericles' head as continued to gulp and swallow the last of the cream escaping her cunt. He put out an arm to catch her as she fell to the side, gently lowering her without interrupting his incredible fuckstrokes even a little bit.

Now he was free to concentrate his efforts solely on the final elite left conscious, though it seemed not for long as her bare head was already rolling on her shoulders. He kicked his efforts up a notch until she came hard, spewing out yet another wad of juice; she'd long since lost count for the night of how many times she'd gotten off but it might be too conservative to say it had been somewhere in the hundreds.

The breath caught in her throat as he kicked things up another notch, penetrating her even harder and faster than before and a second orgasm overtook the first in intensity.

He was still holding back and gave her yet more, a third climax making her whole body shudder like she was seizing.

Impossibly, there was more in him yet and she didn't wonder if a herd of stallions might have less to offer her as yet another gout of her cream bubbled out in a frothy overfucked mess.

She didn't think she could cum harder than that, but he taught her that she could, his pistoning hips now a blur untraceable by the eye, her fifth orgasm was probably the best, but she couldn't be sure as she passed out and woke up many times throughout its long run.

Finally Pericles came, grunting his lust as cock swelled to new dimensions, the new shape and girth of it driving her into a sixth and final orgasm that was cut abruptly short when she succumb to pleasure and passed out completely.

Even as his balls started to produce another gallon of his fuck-sauce, he glared defiantly up at Aphrodite, a smug grin on his face as he jammed in deep and held there, claiming nearly twenty inches of cunt-space inside the bare-headed elite. He stomach visibly swelled up, looking almost pregnant from the sheer overwhelming flow of spunk he was pumping into her womb, the pressure finally building to be so great his cock itself was forced out.

When his cock broke free her cunt shot pressurized sperm all the way across the mattresses, marking almost every corner of the room as his, even more-so than the wreck and ruin he'd already raged across. From wall-to-wall there were broken mattresses, shattered furniture, passed out sluts and enough sperm to have filled every fountain in all of Athens and the Aqueduct of Rome to boot.

He milked the last of his load onto her face and tits, his prodigious balls dripping with his own load as he pumped away.

Aphrodite remained stoic as the last of the elites had fallen and their champion stood, but Kassandra did not have the poker-face of her goddess mother and gaped with an open mouth and wide eyes before she covered the former with a hand. Pericles stood from his milking and turned to face the two of them; incredibly his cock was still hard as steel and standing straight out, swinging with the deadly potential of a siege weapon. He took a few steps up the dais, his glorious muscles shining with sweat and girl-cream as he made the slightest mocking bow to the two of them.

"Now that we've gotten through that nice assortment of appetizers," he swept a hand to indicate the ruined elites and matriarchs, some of their holes still visibly gaping from the girthy assault his cock had brought to them, "do I get to finally try on the main course," he pointed at Aphrodite, "and dessert?" he finished on Kassandra.

The two exchanged a look, and Aphrodite, as usual in taking point on these things only curtly nodded in response,

"Congratulations, Son."

"Very impressive," Kassandra added, a glacial quality to her voice becoming apparent.

Pericles blinked, unsure if he'd somehow genuinely offended them or if this was another mind game, but he chose to ignore it. While they were still gowned, Pericles could see the evidence not only of Xenia and Zoe's work on them, but also evidence that they'd likely played with one another during his performance.

As Aphrodite stood, and slowly walked down the dais steps with Kassandra on her heels, he took note of their mussed hair, flushed tones, and the bits of moisture he could see that they'd left behind as they walked down, their hips slowly swinging, their massively heavy breasts giving a gentle but pronounced bounce with every step. When the Goddess was above him, her huge tits right at eye level, she spoke again,

"Two days, son," she said. "In forty-eight hours' time Kassandra herself shall come to you and bring you to where we will finally fuck."

Kassandra added, "Don't rejoice. When we're done with you, you will be nothing but a broken husk, your muscles sore to the point of uselessness, your cock a withered worm of its current state, and those big bull-balls nothing more than little acorns."

The smile she and her mother gave then, was nothing short of absolutely predatory; lesser men would have scampered not just from the room, but likely the temple if not all of Greece itself to escape this emasculating threat which they clearly believed they would back up.

But not Pericles; he only met their smiles with a predatory grin of his own, his cock visibly bloating up a little in a state of hardness beyond the diamond-like display it had already put on. His breath quickened a little with lust before he too spoke,

"Mommy dearest, sissy-slut, I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to railing you both. You're finally going to know what it feels like to get fucked by a true man; to be plowed by a true god with muscles enough to contain you when he chooses, to have a cock so big you finally know what it truly feels like to be filled, stretched, reshaped to the point where only I can satisfy you when we're done. When I am finished with you, you'll be so cock-bludgeoned into submission that you will be my sex slaves for eternity, forever begging me for just one more thrust in any hole you can get me inside of, no matter how much of used and abused each one—Well, I digress. My point is that I'm looking forward to it a great deal."

Aphrodite and Kassandra were visibly moved by his words, their eyes crawling purposefully over those spectacular muscles, and especially fixing to that ungodly yet god-like cock, the throbbing thing visibly pulsing as a fresh gout of precum lurched from its tip and slid down his shaft, dripping from the lower-hanging of his two enormous nuts, both of their chests visibly heaving faster as their breaths quickened, only emphasizing the insane mass of their bosoms all the more.

He fought a smug smirk when he saw the trace of damp spots showing through their heavy gowns.

The three of them held a moment, totally entranced with one another as surely as a gorgon's victim, but finally Kassandra spoke,

"It is *we* who look forward to it, dear brother. But you must return and rest up, abstaining from sexual release for the entire time until you see us next; no orgasms. Is that clear?"

He almost looked a bit pouty at that, "I haven't gone that long since my first hard-on as a young boy!"

"Well we want your tanks completely choke with cum for us. We need to be sure that you are giving us your absolute all."

Pericles sighed, but nodded at last, moving to the passed-out violet-headed beauty he'd fucked into submission. With blatant disdain, he wrapped her silky locks around the base of his cock and smeared the mess of himself into her hair, leaving it streaked and matted with potent spunk and thick precum as well. When he was done he finally replaced his loin-cloth, letting his gigantic meat slowly shrink until it was mostly covered before he left the fourth ring to prepare as they'd instructed.

The second Pericles had left the room, Aphrodite and Kassandra dropped their cool act, clasped hands, and jumped up and down like excitable teenagers.

"Oooo! He's INCREDIBLE! I can't WAIT to fuck him!" Kassandra beamed in awe.

Aphrodite nodded eagerly, "Yeah, I can't believe he's come this far. I'm so proud! But while that cock has gotten huge, you need to remember he's not all that much bigger than the gods we've fucked."

Kassandra nodded, idly groping her mother's heavy tit, "Maybe not but cock is always a game of inches, is it not?"

Aphrodite smiled at the High Priestess's wisdom and grope, "Well true, sweet, daughter, but even then, size isn't everything. Zeus knocked us the fuck out, and Ares was pretty damned close."

Kassandra again shrugged off her mother's words, mauling the other tit like she was comparing one flawless mammary gland to the other, "But even *he* said that we made him doubt himself. In fact the last time I spoke to grandfather he said that he still has wet-dreams over all the crazy fucking shit we pulled with him!"

"Oh honey, I'm sure he was being polite. He's the king of the gods! There's no way little Pericles can match that!"

Kassandra started to shrug, but thought better of it, simply nodding instead. It would be on Pericles to prove himself or not, arguing about it wasn't going to change the outcome.

Aphrodite cocked her head and giggled at a thought she gave voice a moment later, "I'm just picturing the look on his face when he sees what we can really do! As much as I enjoy that handsome smug smile of his, the wounded puppy-dog look is fetching in its own way."

The two closed their eyes, savoring the thought as it drove them to lean in and kiss one another, their massive pillowy breasts rubbing gently together as their tongues danced in their mouths.

Kassandra broke away long enough to ask, "So how about the *other* big surprise? When are we going to tell him?"

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers