God of Whores Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

Aphrodite nipped Kassandra's neck before answering, "He'll have to prove that he can fuck like Zeus himself, only then will I deem him worthy," her hands traced down her breasts, over her stomach and womb, then down to her clit which she gently rubbed at a little.

Kassandra helped her at that with a pair of stroking hands before leaning in to make out again. Just as Aphrodite felt her wetness getting tangible she pulled back, "Enough, daughter. We shouldn't get too carried away, we'll need our rest the same as him." She paused, considering something a moment, then went to where Xenia and Zoe still lay passed out atop the dais. She leaned down and gently slapped her tits against their faces, waking them both to a dazed stirring.

"Good work girls, you kept us well entertained during the show. Now I have a new task for you,"

"Anything, Goddess," they blearily said as one.

"Tomorrow morning go fetch Pericles and bring him to the baths. I will have all the elites in attendance to show their submission to him by bathing, oiling, and scenting him."

She turned back to take Kassandra's arm as they left the room together,

"And then, you dear daughter will escort him as promised."

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers