God of Whores Ch. 08 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kassandra nodded, "Let's show the little boy what he's really dealing with."

Their predatory stalking had brought them to stand on either side of Pericles, and finally they moved in for the kill, each seizing the weight of his monumental fuckstick in both hands, as they both dropped to their knees before him. Aphrodite went right for his head, her plush lips kissing at the side of his crown in horny, hot sucks while Kassandra began her journey just above his balls, tongue-worshipping the underside of his shaft in slow, slutty laps.

Pericles groaned softly, precum burbling out in a stream from his head, the steady flow of it occasionally interrupted by a swab of Aphrodite's tongue. Somehow, even though it was only the beginning of a blowjob, it was already literally the best blowjob he'd ever received. Aphrodite tilted him up, her copious drool mixing with his copious pre-flow to run down his veined, thick shaft in rivulets. Kassandra's hands moved up his cock, her fingers intertwining with her mother's as together the two of them slicked their hands up and down his monstrous organ in long, meaty strokes.

Pericles didn't want to be a mere victim to the Goddess and High Priestess however, his powerful arms curled down to cup their heads, his gigantic pole wobbling around as he mashed their faces into his vast expanse of cockshaft, slicking their cheeks and faces with the mess they were making on his dick, growling his dominance as he swung his hips a little fucking their faces like a pair of tits for a few long, powerful strokes. Aphrodite and Kassandra reacted like they'd been planning on it all along however, turning their faces and opening wide, their lips nearly meeting in a kiss around his meat, their hands dropping away from the shaft to rub the sopping mess of nastiness they'd gathered into his pendulous balls sack, each of them marveling at the stupendous weight of those nuts in their palms.

Finally they ducked and weaved from his grasp, Kassandra dropping low to lap the mess they'd made from his cum-orbs, Aphrodite rearing back like a striking cobra to properly suck the head of his cock into her mouth. While her lips were stretching to accommodate his incredible girth she lewdly wrapped her tits around the middle of his shaft, slowly jerking the middle sixteen-inches or so with her unbelievably soft boobflesh. Meanwhile, Kassandra did what seemed the impossible to Pericles. With her face still supporting the mass of his dangling balls, she turned and twisted so that she was facing her mother. With flexibility and strength that made no sense she places one then the other heel up on Aphrodite's shoulder, slipping her legs over until she'd hooked her knees over them instead. The end result was bending her whole body into a bridge that ran from her face in his sack to thighs by his head; more importantly, now her tits too were wrapped around his cock's base beneath her mother's from the other side.

Of course her hands were supporting her body so she could not manipulated them as skilfully as Aphrodite while she sucked away on his cock like she was going to reclaim his mortal soul through it, but she still arched her shoulders inwards, letting her breasts natural weight flow together to form a surprisingly tight titfuck tunnel for Pericles. He couldn't help himself and thrust away between them, drilling as deeply as he could into Aphrodite's throat so long as she let him, the cavernous maw of the Goddess easily admitting a full foot of his meat while he sawed away. Meanwhile, his balls swung heavily to and fro with his motion, but Kassandra was no ball-battered slut; the High Priestess skillfully danced with his pair, following them enough to support them with her face as she licked around the sides of the orb sending them to sway in one direction or another at her choice, her tongue treating the pair lick some kind of punching bag of pleasure.

Finally, Aphrodite dropped her tit-fuck to suck him even deeper, hitting the nineteen-inch mark before she seemed to bottom out. There was no gagging or choking, his cock simply stopped when it had gone deep enough, the girthy swell of his thickest part seemingly unable to breach the small hole no matter how he thrust and she bobbed. Pericles' heart leapt and sank at the same time. On the one hand, he was truly too much man for his mother, and if this was truly the height of what a Goddess could offer, he was more than a match for her. At the same time, it meant that it was unlikely he would ever be deep-throated to the balls ever again; if even the Goddess Aphrodite could not accommodate him, surely no being on earth could. After bobbing a long time she pulled all the way off, an explosion of drool and nastiness spilling from her face the moment his head broke the plane of her lips.

"There is no denying that your size is impressive, son!" She said, fondly stroking his shaft a few moments while she assessed her options. There was something sly in her voice that Pericles did not know if he liked, perhaps that secret she was holding back was bigger than he realized.

"Mother, may I try?" Kassandra said after spitting out a big mouthful of ball-meat, only to suck it back in while she awaited her answer.

Aphrodite gently lowered her daughter's ass to the floor and drew her up to her feet, letting her take the appropriate place to suck his mammoth cock. While Kassandra positioned herself, aiming his cock straight out from his body like some unwieldy cannon Aphrodite did not take her daughter's place on ball-worship duty, instead stepping high to straddle his dick and wrap her arms around him for a deep, slutty kiss. Pericles marveled at the sensation of her humongous tits crushing softly into his chest as their tongues danced together, his breath getting only faster as his arousal rose greater than their ministrations sated it. As nice as this kiss was, it clearly wasn't her true gambit for this position; she slightly crouched, smearing her lush, full ass-cheeks all over the back-side of his cock, taking advantage of his slickness to hotdog herself up and down his pull, her booty shaking in her cock-sucking daughter's face as she teased and stroked him with it.

Kassandra was doing incredible things, meanwhile. Pericles couldn't quite figure out what was different for a few moments, but then he realized just how frenzied she was! Aphrodite had been careful, almost exploratory with his dick in her mouth, but Kassandra simply slapped her tongue hard all over it before she put it in her mouth and after, her head already jumping into short strokes and glucky-bobs that made the slobber burst from her mouth in sloppy little bombs that splashed wetly onto the floor when she was deliberately spitting them down his shaft or even against the opulent asscheeks of the goddess. Pericles was amazed further when she reached the same mark her mother had and surged slightly past it, clearing what might have been twenty inches of cock. Unlike Aphrodite however, Kassandra paid a price for it, gagging and glurgging hard on him, reflexive tears starting from her eyes to mix with the mess he'd already left on her face. She didn't seem to care though, only bouncing all the more fast and frenzied, clearly trying to exact a maximum of punishment on her own throat.

Aphrodite meanwhile had graduated from merely teasing at his cock with her ass and was now testing its strength, letting more and more of her weight rest on his gargantuan gut-puncher as she moved her face lower to suck and lick at his pecs and then his abs, worshipping his muscles with appreciative abandon. Between her tits and taught muscles and generous height, Aphrodite was not a light woman, but she found if she balanced just right, she could indeed rest her full weight on his cock without so much as making it bend down when he was fully erect. She began to roll her pelvis then, treating herself to a clitty-grind when she tilted forward only to re-ass him on her back-rolls. She felt like she was riding the Bull of Heaven in some kind of rodeo, her massive tits bouncing and slamming together with the momentum of her bucking cock-bronco. Finally, it seemed, she had her fill of this however, and climbed his body like a jungle-gym, swinging a leg over his head to brace her thighs on his shoulder as she leaned out to descend for his cock.

Kassandra saw her mother's aim and broke the slobbery prong from her throat with a single wet precum-launching cough, tilting his organ straight up so that Aphrodite could lower her face onto it. Meanwhile, she busied herself by sliding between his legs with the grace of a dancer, coming up behind him. She gave the backs of his balls a quick pair of slurpy kisses before using her strong arms to part the cheeks of his ass and diving in to worship his rim instead. Kassandra felt a happy shudder surge through her as she felt his whole body tense from the special attention; just as she'd thought the day when her mother had introduced her to Pericles' existence, Kassandra loved eating ass. She really leaned into it, not merely tossing his salad, but stirring it, mixing it up, making things so slobbery that her drool drenched his dangling bull-balls, spilling from them in audible splats to the floor.

Meanwhile, Aphrodite had achieved a serious rhythm, her body swinging like a teeter-totter with every down-bounce of her head sucking his cock deeply and fast, the hard sucking of her lips bringing a vast, ever-growing rope of precum and slobber back with her each time she tilted the other direction. Pericles groaned, his massive muscles flexing as he gave in to the dual pleasures taking him.

Aphrodite pulled back to taunt him, "Awww, it's okay son, we made you wait. You better unload those big balls. It's okay that you're not man enough to go the distance with us, I mean no one really is!"

Pericles growled at her harsh words, stinging all the more so because he really did feel like he might be on the verge of orgasm even though they'd only been going at it a bit over an hour so far. Unwilling to submit he grabbed Aphrodite's head and bent her low again; now it was only his own muscles holding her incredible body aloft as he proceeded to just slam his cock into her throat, trying to somehow overwhelm her as he had the Elites, but found to his frustration that she only smiled and took it, encouraging him with wriggles that shook her tits against him as he plowed away.

Suddenly, he broke it all off, spinning away from Kassandra as he gently but quickly set Aphrodite next to her.

"Not enough man my balls!" he roared, "I'm going to prove that I'm more than enough for you and then some!"

Kassandra wiped her slobbery chin, "And how will you do that, brother dear? We can read a man's body, and you're obviously about to spunk off!"

Pericles gave his cock a single, powerful stroke, coaxing a bead of precum the size of a pomegranate to balance at the tip, "You forget, dear sister, you haven't just been training me in the physical arts of the temple, I've also been learning the lore."

"So?" Aphrodite asked, blinking.

Pericles whipped his cock abruptly down, flicking the huge pre-cum glob right into the Goddess' face as his hand whipped out to seize the cords of her Straphion, the other grabbing Kassandra's as well.

"So I know that Hephaestus made you these to enhance your assets! Without them there's no way you can rival me!"

Pericles tore the garments away, making their tits bounce and jiggle beneath the shifts they still wore.

He stood back to watch the magic wear off, milking a little more precum up to flick at Kassandra while he waited. To his surprise and dismay, Kassandra and Aphrodite only looked at once another and grinned.

"Awww, sorry brother," Kassandra said, her tits abruptly swelling up at an alarming rate, "the lore was actually a bit inaccurate there."

"Yeah," Aphrodite added, her own breasts absolutely bombing out into even bigger curves.

"You see, when I made the choice to walk among mortals so long ago, I found that I couldn't even begin to fuck a man before he'd creamed himself at the sight of me. The Straphion doesn't enhance my curves as I've let rumor hold, it actually holds them back."

As she spoke, her shift ripped, unable to accommodate the massive size of her swelling rack any longer. Now Pericles saw her both naked and truly as she was for the first time; it was only through every last ounce of his power and training was he able to keep from cumming explosively at the mere sight of her.

Aphrodite unleashed was an incredible creature, her muscles more sculpted and perfect then he realized a woman's muscles could be, not large or bulky, just perfectly defined down to the slightest cleft at her calves up to the swell of a beautiful bicep. She might have added a little height as well, but far more impressive was the otherworldly curve of her hips, ass and bust. While she'd already been an insane J-cup to start with, now a pair of what he could only guess to be true O-cups wobbled and danced on her frame. More surprising, each of her nipples leaked with just a little bit of pearlescent milk.

Kassandra too, it seemed had held back. Pericles had wondered how he'd been able to make such gains while his sister seemed closer to mortals than her goddess mother, but now had his answer. She was every bit the demi-god that Pericles was, now standing with almost equally incredible muscles, curves, and skin that seemed to almost glow with unnatural luster. The two of them were already beaded with sweat from their efforts, emphasizing their incredible skin and fitness, the best beads of it rolling down Kassandra's now NN-cup tits, dripping from their undersides down the resplendent trenches and valleys that ran through her abdominal muscles. Pericles could only marvel at the two of them, his cock abruptly serving up another humongous precum drop that cascaded down his shaft to slowly drip form his nuts in gooey, thick tendrils.

"By Olympus," he said breathlessly, just taking them all in.

"See anything you like, Brother?" Kassandra asked, sashaying forward, those wobbling breasts swinging as she brought herself in, standing closer to him.

"I...You...I just..." he stammered until she wrapped her arms around her neck and brought his head low, latching him to one of her lactating nipples. Pericles sucked, finding her taste similar to that of the ambrosia, his body feeling simultaneously hornier and revitalized at the sip.

He pulled back, head quizzically cocked,

"I don't understand. Are you pregnant?"

Aphrodite laughed, her orbs jiggling in an earthquake that sent sweat spilling down her front in dozens of running droplets, "Not yet. It's a shame really, if you *had* been man enough to truly dominate us, you could have put babies in us. We've recently gone into Divine heat you see, hence the milk. Sadly, it is the nature of gods that our bodies must be forced into total submission to allow seed to find a home, and that's clearly not about to happen. We'd need someone who could fuck us as hard, raw and dirty as the Titans themselves; the way they intended for all."

Pericles scowled, "Don't underestimate me, mother."

She shook her head, giving him a withering, pity-filled look, "Oh honey, think about it. Taking the magic of our Straphions was your big play. Now that it's backfired, you don't stand a fucking chance, do you?"

Pericles sighed and looked at the floor a moment, then, after a few moments had past he snapped his head, meeting her eyes with such ferocity behind his that she actually took a half-step back in surprise.

"I said don't underestimate me. I've been holding back too. A lot."

"Prove it!" Kassandra taunted, actually giving him a little shove with a hand.

He did.

It began with a roar, a noise so primal and deep and loud that it actually made both goddesses visibly moisten at the mere sound of it. Pericles spread his arms wide as he roared, his insane muscles standing out from his form as his cock visibly throbbed. He'd removed no magical garment nor been filled put into some kind of Divine heat, yet something had changed, he seemed to grow from the sheer strength of his confidence and masculinity, the power swelling his muscles as his cock pushed its own limits, popping out to stand twenty-five inches in length from his crotch, quivering and swaying like the dangerous flesh-cudgel that it was.

Then he was on them as a beast on its quarry, his humongous arms sweeping around the waists of the women, drawing them in for hungry, passionate kisses and sucks. In turn he devoured each of their mouths, a bit surprised and pleased to find that their tongues seemed to have gotten considerably longer too, his own holding off against them as they fenced back and forth. Then he was sucking Aphrodite's tits, gulping and gargling her sweet milk in hearty gasping slurps before he turned and gave Kassandra the same treatment. The two were stunned at his sudden aggressiveness and they only held on, savoring his delightful worship of their perfect bodies.

That worship continued ever downward until Pericles was kneeling between them, two big fingers on each hand jamming into their cunts as his head snapped one way and then the other, licking sucking and power-tonguing their clits, their pussies spilling fluid out as he expertly toyed with them. He was struck too by how their pussies seemed like separate, living entities around his fingers, sucking at them with incredible, isolate control and strength. He felt if he didn't put some force behind it, the two of them could have held those fingers prisoner inside their cunts if they so chose, and even then he wasn't sure he'd win that fight.

His efforts were rewarded by an obscene amount of squirt; he'd gotten less fluid from the elites he'd fucked the hardest, yet these two seemed to be casually putting out enough liquid to drown an ox in, the heat of their fluids reminding him more of the baths than a human; it literally steamed off of his muscles where it splattered those.

Finally he decided it was time to put them to a real test, his hands reaching up to palm Kassandra's ass as he lifted her into the air, carrying her to her bed and throwing her onto its oil-seeping surface with a manly grunt that tightened every tit in the room a little. As she splashed down into the ambrosia that rose from the surface Pericles truly appreciated the mirrors for a moment; not only was he getting to look at her magnificent body straight on, he could see her tits bounce from the left and right in the surfaces around as well. With another roar he leapt after her, expertly lining his impossible cock up with her cunt, his hands flashing out to pin her wrists to the mattress.

"Ready for the first real cock of your life, sister?" He asked, grinning with deserved arrogance.

"Are you kidding? I've been waiting my whole life for this! If you hold back I'll never forgive you!"

"You asked for it!" Pericles arched his hips and then slammed right into her sopping cunt, the whole bed splashing with Ambrosia from the impact.

He found himself grateful again for all the mirrors, not only was he getting to enjoy the view of Kassandra, he could watch Aphrodite's face as he took her daughter for the first time. It was priceless! The Goddess stared, fixated on the spectacle of his big fat cock smashing into her for the first time, the second he stretched her around himself Aphrodite's jaw literally dropped, her fingers went right to her ruby-hard nipples, tugging and tweaking them hard as he sawed inside. It was the first time Pericles had ever seen her placid demeanor shattered with anything other than smugness.

Of course Kassandra's reaction was even bigger. When his head had breached her sex, she screamed long and loud, "OH FUUUUUUUCK! OH BY THE GODS THAT IS A FUCKING COCK!" Her pussy screamed too, but with liquid rather than words, a metric gallon of creamy nectar literally blasting out of her, the amount insane as it spattered and speckled her mother, soaking the floor, mixing with the ambrosia on the surface of the bed and glazing his balls in yet another layer of filth.