God of Whores Ch. 08 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arched his back, just letting it all flow out, his bulky balls blasting away as one, fighting to give away all the sperm they'd already been refilled with. When it was over, Aphrodite pulled slowly off of his cock, her eyes wide at the *glork* noise and the thick spew that was dragged out of her by the flanged head of his cock. Even if she had wanted to swallow all the backed up cum, she had no choice between the fact that her stomach was already filled and his cock was rasping the rest straight from her innards. Kassandra made a gleeful noise of shock at the sheer insanity of it as she scrambled over Pericles' gorgeous muscles to lick the streams and pools of jizz from his perfect body.

Pericles took advantage when she was tonguing some of the drips form his balls, grabbing her head and wrenching her so that she hung it backwards over the edge of the bed. He leapt off, somehow keeping his balance in the thick sheen of ambrosia and bodily lubricants that coated the floor, ramming himself inside his sister's mouth. He was frustrated to find that unlike before, she really could take all of him, and it was almost bittersweet to feel the pleasant swat of his massive hangers against her forehead when he'd driven his cock all the way home. He took some solace however in the distinct though small gagging noise she made each time he hit his limit; yes she was beyond mortal ability by far, but she could not quite do so without at least a hint of that mortality, demigod though she may be.

Aphrodite taunted him; while he continued to mercilessly facefuck his sister, turning the floor beneath them into a spunk-and-slobber ocean, the Goddess stood on the edge of the bed with her feet on either side of Kassandra's head. Slowly, she showed off her insane flexibility, lifting a single leg all the way behind her head, then she grabbed that leg by the ankle and pulled it even farther, her cunt splaying out like it had been freshly gaped by his big dick even though it had of course returned to its normal circumference. He stood in shock at this as she reached down and expertly frigged her own clit, the open cunt not so much but spraying but simply drooling a steady splattering waterfall of her juices all over Kassandra's cock-smashed face.

Marveling, he finally pulled out of Kassandra, giving each of her tits a single hearty cock-thump to knock the slobber off himself as reached out for Aphrodite, his hulking arms working to test the limits of her flexibility. He kept his eyes on her face the whole time, making sure he wasn't hurting her as he bent her other leg up to meet the first; he'd turned her entire body into a single projection of her cunt. Greedily he fed his dick into the contorted form, amazed at how great it felt and how easy she was to handle in this prick-pleasing position.

Meanwhile, Kassandra rolled over, first coughing out a wad of precum that could have made every male in the temple blush before sitting up and demonstrating flexibility of her own. She arched sinuously around her mother, forming into a human bridge that was grabbing its own ankles.

"Go on, try us both!" she insisted, the joining of her hands making an irresistible handle.

It took Pericles a moment to figure out just what she was getting at, but he found that with the combination of their flexibility and his incredible strength he could easily spin them this way and that, impaling one cunt fully onto his cock for a few thrusts before twisting them both around to get to another. His mother and sister were now fully like some single fuck-toy for his filthy pleasure! The thought made his balls ache even though they were still really just getting warmed up, and he did his best to slow down and savor every moment of this odd dance.

But the two Divine sluts did not give him any quarter! They seemed to be competing with each other, Kassandra's cunt milking him like a vice before her mother yanked him up and down like a jackhammer. It perplexed Pericles that there was no body movement or hip-thrusting involved; rather, the isolated interior control of their pussies was such that they could stroke him or tug him or squeeze around him in a corkscrewing spiral just as easily as if they were using their fingers on his megafat stalk.

There was no resisting their incredible skill, even as incredible as Pericles' stamina was and after a few dozen cycles through the two cunts he found himself casting them to the bed so that he could roar and stroke, drowning the pair of them in yet another humongous outpouring of come, even as they disentangled their limbs from one another, totally hosing them down. Even then they were not idle; once free the two of them hugged to his thighs, rubbing their massive tits all over his oil-and-sweat coated muscles, taking turns between sucking his load right from his cock as he came and lapping at his spasming balls.

"Mm, my son is SUCH a stud!" Aphrodite said, grinning as she lapped a stray trace of semen from her lips.

"Just as studly as my brother!" Kassandra agreed, a hearty suck on one of his nuts driving her point home.

Pericles was in trouble, but he dug deep inside himself and wrapped a huge arm around each woman's waist, drawing the two of them up for a deep, incestuous kiss before speaking,

"I'm only a stud because of what SLUTS my mom and sister are!" he casually rubbed his face all over their four enormous tits, matting his own hair with ambrosia and sweat.

"If I'm such a SLUT," Aphrodite said, mocking his tone, "then why don't you fucking treat me like one!?"

That did it. Her goading hit him far harder than he thought it might and something snapped inside of himself.

"You want the slut treatment? THEN HERE YOU GO!" He shoved Kassandra aside as he bent his mother over, pushing her onto all fours. He slapped his gargantuan cock up between her thighs, making her ride the base of the shaft as his head battered around between her hanging boobs, making her squirt just a little with his fast-pumping friction, grinding her to a small orgasm. Then, as she was cumming he drew his cock backwards through the out-pouring stream, thoroughly lubricating his massive weapon in her nectar.

She looked back at him, "Tease!" she complained.

"Not teasing mom, just making sure you're going to be able to take this fucking bitch-breaker of a cock!"

"I already have," she shot back, "Why would you nee—oh!"

Her question was answered with the massive head hard parting her ass-cheeks. Pericles saw her fingers squeeze tight into the sheets, bracing herself; it seemed even a goddess could need self-support in the face of a daunting dreadnaught of a dick threatening her tightest hole.

"Oh daddy," she whimpered quietly. Pericles was unsure if she was using it purely in the sexual sense, or if something about Zeus himself had been evoked in her memory by this moment.

Then he was cramming inside, gritting his teeth at the sheer tightness of her. He was pleased to find the inside of her just as clean as her surface skin; no surprise for a goddess he supposed, but it was still pleasant to experience. Kassandra moved to her mother's front, taking her hands to give her something to squeeze while she endured the veritable log of meat she was accommodating in her rear. When her body clenched Kassandra lovingly lifted her mother's head and put it to her bosom, letting her suckle some of the nurturing milk, soothing her even as her innermost regions were conquered.

It took time and effort, but Pericles slowly made her take every last inch of his cock before slowly pulling out and making her take it again. Then again faster. And again faster. Roaring with sadistic triumph, Pericles settled into a steady, fast fuck-rhythm, his balls brutalizing her clit as they crashed into it with every deep thrust, her vice-like ass threatening to keep his dick forever with every incredible clamp. He was determined to wear her out, riding and railing and reaming her for an entire hour, then another, then another. Pericles began to lose time and track of himself, bright glaring moments of the over-the-top fuckfest that followed sticking in his memory...

...like how the two of them would regroup between sessions, making out and groping one another. At first he thought it was a show to get him off, but he became increasingly aware that Kassandra and Aphrodite didn't just love each other with the caring relationship of a mother and daughter, but well and truly lusted after one another. Aphrodite gave her daughter divine perfection to worship, and in turn Kassandra was literally the hottest mortal woman on earth. He realized it was good that she was shuttered away in the temple; Helen of Troy had brought a city-state to its knees in war, and she was plain in comparison to Kassandra. How much damage could his sister do? These were the deep, philosophical questions he found himself asking as he slapped his brutal bulky cock all over her face and tits, leaving her only redder and more aroused for the next thing to come...

...like how he found himself using every inch of the room again, hottest moment of all being when he fucked Aphrodite hard against a statue of herself, her expression with his dick buried to the hilt in her almost identical to the one on the stone visage behind her. When he came that time her aimed to deliberately to cover both her face and that of the statues in rich spunk, showing her to herself when he was done. Like Narcissus, Aphrodite found herself irresistible and kissed those stone lips, moaning as she praised his virility and then tongued every drop of his spunk from her own cheeks and forehead, pulling Kassandra in to share the load...

...Like how they would find strength in each other even as he threatened to wear them out. Pericles would give his massive cock to the Goddess or the Priestess to the point where she was a mewling puddle of spent cream only to watch as they would make out, share his sperm, lick away at each other's cunts and suck each other's tits. They would often end these little regroupings by psyching each other up, spanking or tit-slapping the other into a state of adrenaline-fueled panting. At one point, in the middle of rousing as they shared the same mouthful of sperm they demonstrated their incredible sluttiness by spitting the wad back and forth, only getting more and more amped up as they went...

...Like how their strength was more amazing than he had previously comprehended. While he spent the whole of the night tossing them around like rag dolls, lifting them at the same time, folding them into knots so as to maximize his penetration or convenience his thrusts, it had never occurred to him that the blood of the Olympians was more than just hotness and endurance, but he eventually learned the truth. He'd just finished giving Kassandra a particularly savage ass-fuck when Aphrodite suddenly lifted him from behind. In dazzling speed her found himself upside-down, face-first in his mother's cunt! Eagerly he lapped away, finally understanding the thrill he'd given so many girls with a standing 69, the blood rushing to his head only enhancing the pleasure as Aphrodite sucked unholy portions of his meat down her throat, swallowing and gargling on him with that incredible control she'd demonstrated ever since the straphion had come off. As if that weren't enough, he felt that endlessly long and slithering tongue of Kassandra make its way into his ass. Had he been timing he would have come to realize this was his fastest orgasm of the night, not that he was complaining...

...Like how their milk had so many purposes. Not only was he regularly nourishing himself over the multi-day fuckfest, keeping his strength up with nothing more than the devoured squirt and what he could drain from their bottomless udders. He also found especially his mother's milk to be an excellent aphrodisiac (well, it was from her name after all) in which he could suck and use his hands to milk out puddles of the stuff only to rub it all over his cock and balls, finding that it made them tingle and throb like he'd never felt before. Feeding his sister his mother's milk from his cock was a special thrill for him and he spent what may have been hours dragging her lips over every inch of his cock only to re-coat himself and do it all over again...

...Like how he didn't even need to penetrate them to bring them off like crazy. One long session had Aphrodite straddling the base of his cock, literally riding him with her feet off the ground as the sawing action of his broad shaft made her cream all over the place again and again, the last three quarters of his cock jammed deep into Kassandra, making her blow back her own megaloads of squirt all over the shaft her mother was riding, providing much-needed lubricant for the incredible action to continue...

...Like how the two of them would compete when especially frenzied. There were many times when they'd take turns sucking his cock, one either wrenching his huge shaft away from the other so she could take her turn throating him instead, at others using his fuck-club to smack away at each other, loving the potent smacks his rigid cock could dole out, at others taunting one another as they rode him, "Mmm Daughter! Look how wide that huge dick is splitting you! I never knew my own flesh and blood could be half the slut I am!"—"Fuck you mom! I'm twice the slut you are! Look how good I'm taking that huge cock!" It was all empty, but they seemed to love the sport of it, showing off their affection for each other and their lust for him with every exchange...

...Like how they really loved him too. It was well passed the second day when he realized that even though there was still that energy and that frenzy, often when they'd stop to kiss him there was a growing intimacy as well, a slow-burning passion that was as much familial as it was sexual. He really was one of them; the Lonely Goddess and the Lonely Priestess, surrounded by mortals who could never be their equal. Yet here he was, completing them, curing their loneliness in his prowess and sameness, a perfect cure for their isolation. It felt good to kiss away all that sadness and hidden pain, replacing it with the power and warmth of a brother's embrace, a son's adulation for his mother, and, of course, just an awful lot of fucking cock...

...Like how much he just couldn't get enough of their tits. He'd fucked so many pairs in his life, yet between the pillowy-softness of their unbelievable massive weight he just lost his mind every time. He especially loved it when they'd either press nipple-to-nipple for him or stack on top of each other. He'd always had trouble finding cleavage deep enough to swallow him entirely, but with these two working together he got to finally feel the full-coverage tit action smaller men than him had been enjoying all along. At one point they even soothed him between particularly harsh coring-out, using their hands to squirt milk all over him, only to drag their humongous tits over every inch of his front and back, massaging him to relaxed perfection...

...Like how much they'd assume control of the fucking. Much of the time he'd find himself tripped or pushed onto his back so the Goddess or Priestess could simply ride him. In the past he'd known of lesser women to do this as a way of getting a break from the hard pounding or to keep him from getting too deep for comfort, but with these two if it was about anything it was about getting it even harder! Their strength was so vast, their cunts so tight and well-controlled, their eagerness so overwhelming that when they were on top he felt like they were jack-hammering him as much as the other way around. He did his best to give as good as he got though, and in the flush of their faces, the sweat that beaded on their skin alongside the ever-coating ambrosia oil, the rasp in their voices as they screamed their pleasure in orgasm after squirting orgasm, he felt that even though he was tired and aching and at times worried he might not last, he also might somehow be managing to win...

...Like how much they worked as a team. No matter what he was doing to one of them, the other was always there to either help her family member out, or working to pleasure him even more. He had this thought as he was holding Aphrodite aloft, drilling her deep and hard standing on the top of the bed. Meanwhile, Aphrodite was behind, licking and sucking his balls for all she was worth, grasping his fat cum-orbs with the strength and length of that incredible mouth muscle, making his pendulous nuts just drip with her lust. Even when he turned and just SLAMMED Aphrodite bodily to the bed (launching a splash of nectar, cum, and Ambrosia) so that he could core her out deeper, Kassandra only adjusted and lowered herself beneath him, teabagging herself with the nuts she'd just worked so hard to make so slobbery and sloppy...

...It was after three full days had passed that Aphrodite had a startling realization: Pericles was utterly dominating them! She found that he would fuck one of them to complete shuddering, splooshy, geysering orgasm to the point where the other would have to help get her back to fucking shape only to repeat it. His endurance seemed limitless, and though she thought she might have seen the slightest of bend to his dick between orgasms, he was still up in time to core them out yet again by the time they could get their legs or ass-cheeks or lips spread. She felt a warmth spread inside her at this thought, touching places deep inside she'd never quite felt this way, at least not since her tryst with Achilles so very long ago.

As she was crawling to recover yet again while Pericles leapt on her daughter, she surveyed the incredible damage they'd wrought. Every tapestry was torn, every statue stained with fluids of all kinds, parts of the wall and floor had literal indentations from bodies that had been drilled against them, and the floor was an unbelievable mess of slobber and squirt and spooge and ambrosia, a knee-deep pool of gunk that sloshed and splashed with every step away from the bed that her son was now coring her daughter out on. Aphrodite had lost count of the number of huge orgies she'd hosted in the temple, but she was sure none had ever produced quite this level of fluid. She hated to admit it, but she was definitely impressed.

She turned, still catching her breath, to watch her incredible son fill her incredible daughter with over two feet of heavy cock. Kassandra's face was bouncing, but she could see the way her High Priestess's eyes were rolled all the way back in her head, her tongue flopping around in mindless letting go, her lips curled into an ecstatic smile, sometimes pursing to scream, "PERICLES! OH FUCKING FUCK YES, BROTHER! FUCK ME PERICLES!" All to the non-stop smack of his heavy balls against her body. They were in missionary, and his every huge pound brought up another film of Ambrosia to the surface of the magical bed, only making his incredible muscles gleam and glisten all the more.

Suddenly, Pericles growled loud, for the first time in all three days actually letting himself simply cum inside one of them instead of pulling out to paint or make them drink. Could he sense the change in them? The warmth that Aphrodite was now feeling? She didn't think it was possible, yet his domination of them was complete at this point it made some sense that he'd be especially well-tuned into their subtlest change, and change they had! She almost had to laugh at herself for how confidently they'd walked into this, only to find themselves completely fucked on the other side of it, satiated on a level she didn't know possible.

"OH BROTHER! YOU'RE FILLING ME UP SO DEEP AND FULL!" Kassandra cried as his balls pumped their unbelievable load inside of her.

Kassandra suddenly went quiet, her face turning into a perfect and blissful grin as she realized something. She could feel the cum packing inside of her, flowing deeper than she'd ever felt, and she knew then and there that he'd managed to open up into the essence of her divine womb, a feat only possible with a man in total control. Nerve-endings that had never been touched inside of her fired up at the caress of his gushing sperm and she found herself having an orgasm on a new level she didn't even know possible, her entire body going absolutely rigid as she seized and squirted, all of her energy gathering in her womb only to blast right out of her cunt. For the first time in her life since she'd started fucking, Kassandra passed out with a fading squeal of joy.