All Comments on 'Goddess'

by LuciferPeters

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Erotic Couplings

Unless there's a long sequel about him trying to get her back, this isn't Romance, it's Erotic Coupling. Great story though, I personally think it deserves some more. By that, I mean instead of "so I moved on", he likes her more than that, and tries to get her back. I'd leave the specifics to the author, but I think it would be more interesting, as it would push you to develop the characters some more.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Yeah, he should have realized she was just using him as she was way out of his league. Oh well, some pussy and some memories, but I suspect he is better off without all the family drama and if he had looked in the dictionary, her picture would be found beside the definition of high maintenance.

LuciferPetersLuciferPetersalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Well at least someone got the point

From the author - The guy was completely outclassed. And she was using him. Chasing after her could bring nothing but grief. If he wasn't a total dimwit he should move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Looks like a boy toy to me

Was he really that dumb to not recognize when he's being used? The only thing left is to move on with his life. He might be able to embarrass her a little if his feelings were hurt but why bother. In the end, she was a manipulative bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boytoy!

Been there! Done that!

The only thing to do is to move on,and not waste any more time that relationship.

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

I thought it was obvious that she was a little rich girl playing with him. The style of the writing was sort of travelogue special. Short declarative sentences which would be conducive to a sing-song spoken style. I got used to it, but it isn't very classy. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous