Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cook waved goodbye as she drove away. Lily glanced around to see if anyone was watching then hurried to the door and let herself into the school. She hurried up to her classroom but even a thorough search didn't turn up her panties. She hoped the Joneses had taken care of them instead of the janitors finding them. A moment later, she hated herself for hoping that her tormentors were actually taking care of her.

Lily re-locked her classroom and made her way back out to her car and slowly drove home. She glanced at the clock and was surprised to see it was just before 9 in the morning. She felt like she'd already had a full day, but it was early enough for her to eat breakfast! It wasn't until she was getting out of the car and caught her reflection in the mirror out of the corner of her eye that Lily realized she was still wearing her collar and quickly took it off and stuffed it into her purse.

"Morning, Dear," her husband called from the kitchen as she walked in the front door.

She walked in to find him frying bacon and gave him a kiss. "How was your night out? You ran into an old friend?"

Lily's mind spun out for a moment until she remembered the lie she'd told him on the phone, "Yeah...uh... I... uh... you remember I told you I had a parent teacher conference about a problem student? Well it went about as bad as you can imagine and I needed a drink on the way home. I ran into an old friend at the bar and one thing led to another and pretty soon neither of us could drive. I slept on her couch."

"Well, I hope you had fun at least. You look a little rough around the edges, why don't you lie down for a few minutes, and I'll bring you some breakfast."

"You're the best," she said giving him another kiss. "And actually, I think I'm gonna need to catch up on sleep today. How about you see if you and the guys can get a tee-time so I can have the house to myself."

He grinned, "Now you're just spoiling me! Go ahead and hop in the shower and breakfast will be ready by the time you're done. Then you can sleep all day."

Lily felt horrible about lying to her husband, but she knew she could never tell him the truth either. He just wouldn't understand. He'd think there was something wrong with her to get so easily overwhelmed by the Joneses. Or worse, he'd be so mad that he'd go after them. With the Joneses connections, they could probably get away with murder! She was just lying to protect him.

Or at least that's what she tried to tell herself.

Lily didn't need a shower, Maid had been very through, so she just stood under the warm spray reflecting on the abrupt turn her life had taken. Just 24 hours ago, I was just a boring English teacher whose biggest concern was one bratty student. Now I'm a slave to that bratty student and her whole family! Last time it cost me $20,000 to buy my freedom; what will they want this time? If it's $20,000 again I'll clear out my savings account and think of something to tell my husband but if it's much more than that I won't be able to afford it. Goddess made me suck and fuck for a few bucks at a time to earn that $20,000; what might her sadistic daughter make me do?

Lily stepped out of the shower and studied her slightly blurred reflection in the mirror. Her dark hair was still free of gray (a small miracle considering the stress in her life) and the lines of her face gave her character rather than making her look old. But there was no denying that her stomach had gone soft, her rear had expanded considerably, and her breasts were starting to sag. Still, she looked pretty good for 42 especially considering what she'd been through, but no one would ever think to compare her to the young beauties she'd seen in the Jones Mansion.

Driver and Maid could have easily been supermodels with their toned bodies and immaculate faces. Cook had the bubbly enthusiasm of youth enhancing her form so that she practically radiated youthful energy. Chef was a little chubbier and more matronly but she was also apparently an amazing chef so of course the Joneses' would keep her around.

But what use could they have for me? Lily thought. I'm not a great beauty and I'm not especially great at anything else either. If the Joneses want sex, they've got a whole harem of beautiful and willing slaves so why would they want an unwilling slave past her prime anyway? I'm no use at all that's what! And if they have no use for me, they have no reason to keep me, right?

By the time Lily finished drying herself off, she'd nearly convinced herself that the Joneses would let her go soon. That they had only taken her to remind her of her place and keep her from giving Jasmine a hard time in class. But Jasmine would graduate in a couple months and after that, they'd have no reason to keep her around anymore.

She conveniently ignored that Goddess had already explained why she had given her to Miss Jasmine.

Lily wrapped herself in a robe and returned to the kitchen for breakfast. Her wonderful husband had made scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with marmalade (Lily's favorite) and told her he'd gotten a tee-time so he'd be away for most of the day. He suggested that they go out for dinner if she was feeling better by the time he got home that evening before heading out the door.

With her husband gone, Lily pulled out a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass. Then, glass and bottle both in hand, Lily made her way up to her bedroom intending to drink until she fell asleep. Maybe she'd feel better if she wasn't so tired.

An hour later though, Lily was still wide-awake staring at an empty bottle of wine. There were just too many thoughts and emotions running through her mind to sleep no matter how exhausted she was. Finally, Lily decided that if she couldn't sleep, she might as well do something productive. She glanced at her bag full of grading but quickly decided she was in no fit state to grade papers at the moment.

But that left only one thing front and center in her mind to do... her homework. Miss Jasmine hadn't given her any specific due date for her 50-page essay, but she didn't want to risk trying her patience. Especially since the paper would have to be absolutely perfect to avoid getting points taken off- whatever that meant. Might as well get started.

Lily grabbed a second bottle of wine from the kitchen, she assumed she'd need it and then pulled out her laptop and settled into a comfortable sitting position on her bed. She had to write 50 pages about her time as Goddesses' (then Miss Jacobs') slave. It was a daunting task. 50 pages seemed like a lot at first glance but the more she thought about it, the harder it seemed like it'd be to condense the worst 4 years of her life into a mere 50 pages.

Lily stared at the blank document, fingers poised over the keyboard ready to type... and stared... and stared. She didn't realize how long she'd been sitting there until she saw that she'd already finished a second bottle of wine and it still wasn't even noon yet. But despite the wine, the words Lily was looking for just wouldn't come. She felt like she should know what to say but putting it into words was just too daunting a task.

Part of the problem was the simple fact that her college years were mostly a blur. She knew she'd repressed some of it and the rest all blended together in her memory as if it were one long nightmare of pain and humiliation and black cocks and cunts. How was she supposed to remember any details when each experience had been repeated a hundred times? How could she adequately explain it to someone else when she didn't understand it herself?

Lily closed her eyes, momentarily defeated and wondering how Miss Jasmine would punish her for her failure when the answer suddenly came to her. The journals!

Lily hopped out of bed and went down to a seldom visited corner of the basement where she kept some boxes of old stuff she'd probably never need again but wasn't ready to get rid of. Buried in one of the boxes, Lily knew she still had her old journals from college. Lily had kept a journal all through her school years, only really stopping once she was married and had a husband to confide in instead of a notebook.

During her college years, journaling had been one of Lily's few escapes from her horrible reality. Somehow writing down everything happening to her had helped as if a vile poison were draining out of her with each drop of ink on the paper.

It only took Lily a few minutes of searching to find the six journals documenting her time in college and she brought the first one back upstairs to consult while writing her whole nightmare over again for her new Owner:

I met Sasha Jacobs the day before my first day of college. To say she was striking at first glance would be a bit of an understatement. She was beautiful of course which might have been the end-all and be-all in a lesser woman, but Sasha's presence was so overwhelming that her physical appearance was almost an afterthought. Her every movement, every glance of her eye, every breath seemed a deliberate gesture as if even breathing were by her own choice rather than a necessity, we all have. Before she even introduced herself; before I even knew her name, I already knew that Sasha was the master of all she saw. It didn't occur to me at the time that that included me as well.

It's hard to describe my feelings towards Sasha in those early days. By the end of my first week of class, Sasha was my idol.

Her charisma was irresistible, like a lodestone drawing everyone towards her. A single conversation with her was enough to convince anyone of her brilliance and as her roommate, I had the privilege of speaking with her every day.

Her personality was as forceful as the tide, sweeping everyone and everything along in its wake and smashing to splinters any who tried to resist. It wasn't malicious, she was simply a force of nature that the rest of us were powerless to oppose.

Sasha was awesome in the biblical sense of the word. I was in awe of her. I both feared and loved her as if she were a goddess. Little did I know how wrathful a goddess she would become once I was in her power.

She was a roaring fire. She provided warmth, light, and safety to all those around her. She was the very foundation of society and culture. Mankind could not possibly have reached for the stars if people like Sasha hadn't first drawn our ancestors out of their caves. But while Sasha's light illuminated the world around her, it also blinded those closest to her to danger. Sasha's comforting warmth could turn to burning pain if one drew too close. And the flame that drove away predators can hurt prey just as easily.

Hmmm, not a bad start Lily though re-reading her first few paragraphs. I think I've mixed too many metaphors there but I'm pretty sure it gets my point across. I really hate having to praise her considering the torture she put me through but back then that's how I really felt. Goddess might remember what a fawning little puppy I was for her those first few days and I'd get points taken off if I didn't include it. Better move on for now and I'll go back and clean it up later.

Who can say what might have happened if I'd kept my mouth shut that day? Maybe I could have continued to go unnoticed like a mouse living safely with a lion simply by being too insignificant to be worth eating. Maybe Sasha already had her eye on me and was just waiting for the right moment to pounce. Or maybe my enslavement was inevitable, and it was always just a matter of time. Who can say?

Regardless, only a week into my first semester of college I opened my mouth and told Sasha how much I admired her. I foolishly thought she'd be flattered; as if my opinion of her actually mattered. As if she weren't told how amazing she was every day of her life.

I don't remember her exact response, I suppose it doesn't matter much now, but I clearly remember her calling me "white girl". I don't think I can convey in writing how it sounded when she said that. It was like she was throwing all the vilest insults in the world at me with just those two little words. I can only imagine that's how black people feel when they're called the dreaded N-word.

No one had ever used my skin color as an insult. I'd been raised in an almost entirely white community; Sasha was the first Black person I'd really gotten to know. I'd always assumed being white was the default. It was normal. Natural. Hearing it used as an insult was so far outside my realm of experience that my brain basically just shut down.

Maybe it was that shock that left me so vulnerable, but I didn't even try to defend myself as Sasha approached me with obvious aggression. I'd never been in a fight before and was totally unprepared for it. Sasha drove her fist into my stomach backed by all the strength in her powerful body and I folded over instantly. In movies, people always puke when they're hit like that, but I don't remember doing so. But I couldn't catch my breath. She'd knocked all the wind out of me, and my lungs didn't seem capable of drawing any new air in.

I lay on the floor in the fetal position barely even aware of my roommate kicking me as I struggled just to breathe. I later learned just how powerful her kicks could be but right then, all my attention was on trying to take my next breath and I was numb to everything else around me. My vision began to blur and grow dark, and I was terrified that I was about to die.

I only became aware that I'd passed out when I awoke to Sasha looking down at me, slapping my face. She wasn't hitting me too hard; it had just a little bit of sting behind it, but it was enough to wake me up and get my attention. I remember my first thought being immense gratitude that I'd survived. In that moment, I was sure that Sasha had saved my life... until I remembered that she was the one who nearly killed me.

It took me several seconds to process what was happening and my confused tangle of emotions. I didn't even notice that Sasha had taken her clothes off and was sitting on my chest naked as she roused me. She asked me if I'd ever eaten pussy before. I vehemently told her no. I was a straight Christian woman and had never even considered doing so perverse a thing. I told her I was saving myself for marriage and she just laughed.

Before I knew what was happening, she was sitting on my face and telling me I better start licking if I didn't want to suffocate. I couldn't reply without opening my mouth on her pussy, but I did what I could to resist. I tried shaking my head and slapping at her, but that was about as effective as a butterfly flapping its wings against her.

Sasha smirked as she casually reached down and pinched my nose closed. If I wanted to breath, I'd have to open my mouth. I wanted to resist, I wanted to fight back, but I knew from the look in Sasha's eye that she wasn't going to let up. She'd let me suffocate if I didn't do what she wanted.

I opened my mouth and managed to suck in a single breath before she settled her weight over my mouth cutting off my air once again. She told me that was my last free breath and if I wanted more, I'd have to earn it.

Hating myself for it, I stuck out my tongue and took my first tentative lick of my Mistress' pussy.

I didn't know what I was doing. I'd never licked or been licked before and had no idea that technique even existed for something like that. I just licked her like I would an ice cream cone. Sasha wasn't impressed and kept telling me to do better but I just didn't know how to. I still couldn't breathe and was panicking that she was going to kill me. But my roommate seemed to have a sense of when I needed air. She'd wait until my vision was blurry and starting to darken around the edges before she'd lift herself off me for just long enough to take a single breath before settling back down.

Finally, after what felt like hours, Sasha grew tired of my incompetence and told me I had 30 seconds to get her off or I'd regret it. Needless to say, that didn't help my panic and I failed to get her off.

Sasha sighed in disappointment at me and stood up. I was so relieved to be getting fresh air again that I didn't even think to worry what she meant when she said I'd regret it. I found out soon enough though.

Sasha grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my feet. It hurt but when I started to scream, she silenced me with another slap to the face. Sasha effortlessly controlled me with just one hand; no matter how I struggled or tried to free myself, her grip never slackened, and she shook me around like a ragdoll until my brain was too rattled to function.

Once she'd shaken all the fight out of me, she dragged me over to a chair and made me lay across her lap. I was so sheltered at the time that I didn't figure out what she had planned until she'd flipped my skirt up and yanked my panties to my knees. Sasha told me to count but instead I yelped as she brought her hand down for the first time. She just laughed and said she wasn't going to stop until I got to 20 and I'd have to start over anytime I missed one.

Between my crying and yelling and just plain loosing track of the count with everything going on, I bet Sasha must have spanked me at least 50 times before I finally counted to twenty. I was a complete wreck by them sobbing my eyes out and willing to do just about anything to make it stop. And that's exactly what Sasha wanted.

She rolled me off her lap and I landed painfully on my poor abused butt but before I could wail about it, Sasha grabbed me by the hair again and pulled my head between her thighs. I was a lot more enthusiastic this time which probably says something about my psychology; that I'm willing to do more to avoid pain than I am potential suffocation.

But sadly, all the enthusiasm in the world can't make up for poor technique and Sasha was still disappointed in my performance. I finally managed to get her off, but it took far too long and ultimately resulted in a lackluster orgasm for her. Hardly worth the effort she was putting in to beating me.

With a sigh, Sasha released me from between her thighs and threw me in a heap back onto my bed. She told me I was going to get a lot of practice muff-diving, so I better get used to it. She told me she expected better from me next time. I just curled up on my bed and sobbed. I thought that would be the end of it, at least for that night but the worst was still to come.

Before I knew it, Sasha was interrupting my pity-party by slapping me in the face with a plastic cock. I'd heard of strap-ons but had never seen one in real life before. I was confused when she asked me where I wanted her big black cock, so she clarified that she was going to fuck me and was nice enough to let me choose whether to take it in the ass or cunt.

I begged her not to saying I was a virgin and was saving myself for marriage but that just made her laugh even harder. She told me I had 5 seconds to choose, or she'd fuck both my holes, and, in a panic, I told her to fuck my butt. I'd heard how painful anal could be, but I wanted to protect my virginity and thought this way I could still technically be called a virgin.

Sasha flipped me around to give herself access and started rubbing her plastic cock on my virgin pussy lips. I panicked and begged her not to saying again and again that I picked my butt. She laughed and said she was just lubing up her cock. That's when I realized for the first time how wet I'd become.