Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 03

Story Info
Lily's new Owner gives her an assignment.
8k words
4.72
6.2k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

Lily was jolted awake by a sharp SLAP to the face and had a few moments of terror before realizing where she was. That terror dulled into mere dread as she remembered the events of the previous night.

She'd invited the mother of her problem student, Jasmine Jones, for a parent-teacher conference and found herself face-to-face with her old college roommate, Sasha Jones (formerly Jacobs). The same roommate who'd beaten, raped, enslaved, and whored her out for four long years before allowing her to buy her freedom. Before Lily could even process what was happening, Sasha re-established her total control over Lily who quickly found herself lying across the lap of her student receiving a harsh spanking. Before the night was over, Lily was once again a slave and her Owners had brought her back to their mansion. She'd fallen asleep tied to a bunk in their slave quarters with dog food slowly drying on her face, naked except for her new slave-collar.

The few moments it took Lily to recall all this were apparently too long for someone as a second sharp SLAP to the face pulled her out of her reverie. Lily looked up to see a naked white woman standing over her smirking. Lily wasn't sure but she thought the woman might be the maid she'd seen in passing the night before. She'd only gotten a brief look at her and judging from the number of bunks, there must be a dozen slaves in the Jones house. Suddenly Lily remembered that there was an easy way to find out and she glanced down towards the woman's pussy and found "Maid" tattooed there.

SLAP "What are you looking at, Bitch?" the maid snarled at her.

Lily tried to shrink away from the angry woman but her arms and legs were still securely tied to the corners of her bunk so she could do little more than squirm. "Sorry! Sorry, I didn't mean anything... I was just..."

"Whatever." the maid interrupted, "Miss Sasha instructed me to get you ready for breakfast. Hold still and DON'T SQUIRM!"

The maid pulled out a damp washcloth and started scrubbing Lily all over. Between the rough cloth and the maid's less-than-tender treatment, Lily felt like her skin was on fire; reminding her harshly that her Owners had waxed off her body hair the night before. Well, technically the driver did the waxing but it was no-doubt on her Owners' orders.

At least the dried dog food smeared all around her mouth was finally washed away.

Once the maid was finally satisfied that Lily's front was clean, she untied her legs and flipped her over leaving Lily in a very uncomfortable and awkward position lying on her stomach with her arms pulled painfully across her body still tied to the corners of the bunk. The maid began scrubbing Lily's back and the exfoliation actually felt kinda nice... until the maid reached her butt. The spanking she'd received from Jasmine the previous evening had settled into a mass of bruises overnight and the rough washcloth made the pain flair even worse. It was so bad that when the cloth passed on to her waxed legs, the fire on her skin came as a relief.

Finally, blessedly, Lily's sponge bath came to an end as the maid pulled out a bottle of lotion and began massaging it into Lily's legs. She was confused by this abrupt change in treatment until she realized it was meant to sooth the skin irritation from the waxing the night before. The massage felt wonderful, especially after the harsh cleaning, but it made Lily realize a couple things:

First of all, it meant that her Owners were taking care of her. Sasha (Goddess as Lily was now required to refer to her) had never been interested in any sort of after-care back in college which meant that her new primary Owner, Miss Jasmine, must be more caring toward her slaves than her mother was.

Secondly, it meant that Miss Jasmine didn't intend to let her go anytime soon. Lily had held out hope that this might be a one-night thing just to teach her a lesson about being nicer to her black students, but obviously that wasn't going to be the case.

The maid finished massaging the back of Lily's legs and flipped her back over onto her back to massage the front. Lily couldn't help but sigh in relief when her shoulders finally relaxed into a less painful position and she saw the maid smirk in response.

The maid had finished massaging her legs and was just starting to rub lotion where her pubic hair had formerly been when Lily finally worked up the courage to speak to her caregiver. "I... I'm Lily... What's your name?"

The maid shot her a glare, "Shut up, Bitch! You don't get to talk to me 'til you get a name!"

Lily was confused, "What...? my name's Lily..."

SMACK

Lily screamed as the maid smacked Lily's exposed and vulnerable pussy. Hard!

"You ain't got a name yet, Bitch," the maid reiterated, gesturing toward her tattoo.

Lily finally understood that she wasn't a maid or even the maid, she was Maid. And if Lily ever earned her name, whatever that meant, she'd be tattooed and forevermore be called by whatever title her Owners decided to bestow on her.

Seeing that she understood, Maid finally untied Lily's arms. She tried to get up, but Maid pushed her down to the floor and attached a leash to her collar, "Bitches crawl."

Maid got Lily moving with a tug on her leash and guided her outside and about fifty yards away. In the daylight, Lily found a whole new appreciation for her Owners' property. They must have dozens of acres of land surrounding their mansion. Lily couldn't see or even hear the city traffic. It was like being in their own little isolated countryside, right in the middle of the city. Crawling around outside butt-naked on a leash didn't seem so bad when she knew no one could see her. Well, no one but her fellow slaves anyway. And compared to the horrors of last night or her years in college it was practically a walk in the park!

Maid guided Lily to a copse of trees and told her to do her business. It took Lily a moment to realize what business she meant but once she did, Lily obediently squatted and did as instructed, emptying her bladder and bowels. Knowing she'd never be offered the dignity of toilet paper, Lily crawled a few feet away from her mess and wiped herself as best she could on the dewy grass.

Once she was finished, Maid tugged on the leash again and guided her back to the house through a different door. Lily found herself crawling through the kitchen where she saw Chef and Cook busily preparing breakfast for the Owners. Lily was again struck by the similarity between Chef and Cook and wondered if they were mother and daughter.

Through the kitchen, Lily found herself back in the dining room she'd been in the night before. She was afraid that Maid would position her beneath the table to service the Owners while they ate but luckily Maid positioned her next to the table instead. Apparently, she'd be waiting on the Owners' pleasure rather than pleasuring them by default.

Lily's knees were sore from crawling around, but as she knelt there waiting she realized how much worse it should have been. Crawling on her hands and knees outside should have left her scraped and bloody instead of just sore. How much effort must their gardener (presumably Gardener) put in to keep the Owners' property completely free of sticks and stones?

After several minutes of waiting for her Owners, the door finally opened and Goddess and Miss Jasmine entered the room. The two Black women were dressed for tennis and Lily idly wondered if they had a court on their property or if they were going to some fancy club to play.

Lily was relieved when they took their seats and Goddess snapped her fingers for breakfast to be served without ordering her under the table. Maybe they didn't plan to make her a sex slave this time. Chef and Cook entered from the kitchen each carrying a covered silver dish which they placed before their Owners and uncovered with a flourish. Lily saw that it was some sort of fancy egg dish but had no idea what it might actually be. For all she knew, it might just be a fancy presentation of scrambled eggs.

The Owners seemed pleased though and Goddess dismissed the two with a smile and wave of her hand. They bowed themselves back to the kitchen practically glowing with pride at a job well done.

Ignored while Goddess and Miss Jasmine ate, Lily's mind began to wander. Do they plan on keeping me a full-time slave like I was in college? How would that even work? I have a husband and career; surely they don't think they can just keep me here without anyone looking for me. I called my husband last night to excuse one night away but if I'm not home by tonight surely he'll call the police. And obviously they can't keep me as a collared slave at school. Right? I mean, if nothing else, I'd lose my job and they'd have to support me instead....

Lily was snapped out of her reverie by the sound of her name. "...Lily was probably my biggest failure as an Owner but she also played a big part in getting me where I am today." Goddess was telling her daughter. "She was the first slave I ever claimed and frankly I had no idea what I was doing back then. I beat, blackmailed, and abused her into obedience and as you can see, that's a powerful tool. Even twenty years later, that fear has her kneeling for me. But fear is just a crutch for Owners who don't know any better. Lily is obedient but she absolutely hates me. She'd run away, sabotage, or even hurt me if she thought she could get away with it. Compare that to the rest of our slaves who're utterly devoted to us. They'd never dream of running away; in fact, being sent away is their greatest fear! That's the kind of loyalty that fear could never inspire."

"But at the same time, I feel immensely grateful to Lily. Without her, I could never have achieved all that I have. The money I made from whoring her out gave me the freedom to play around with investing without risking money I couldn't afford to lose."

"Just imagine if I'd had to work some minimum wage job for my money, suddenly a $100 investment represents almost 20 hours of work! A single bit of bad luck might mean I have to work for months just to get back where I started! That idea terrifies people and is why most of them keep their money in banks where it doesn't earn them squat in interest. But thanks to Lily, I wouldn't be the one working to earn that money back from a bad investment so I could take bigger risks. Yes, I made mistakes, plenty of them, but I learned from those mistakes and by my senior year, I was a millionaire. Then I let Lily buy her freedom for a measly $20,000 and used that money to buy my way into the Society. Without that, I'd have never met your father and you wouldn't exist. Without Lily, I'd probably be a wage-slave grinding away and hoping to save enough to retire sometime before I turn 80."

"That's why I'm giving her to you as your first personal slave. Maybe you can do with her what I failed to do back in college. And even if you can't inspire the loyalty you deserve from her, she'll serve as a reminder not to take your responsibility as an Owner lightly."

Lily stared open-mouthed throughout the speech and was shocked at what she heard. No! No! No, this can't be true! If the few dollars I made at a time sucking and fucking for her added up to fund Goddess' whole lifestyle, then that means this is all my fault! If I'd just been braver back then. If I could have stood up to her or even just escaped then Goddess wouldn't have all she has now. She wouldn't have this house or this family... she wouldn't have all these slaves!

If I wasn't so weak, then all the white slaves in this house would be free to live their best lives instead of suffering in slavery! It's all my fault!             

With a malicious grin, Miss Jasmine turned to Lily and addressed her for the first time, "So, you're gonna be my first personal slave just like you were for my momma. I think I wanna learn a little more about that... so I'm giving you some homework, Teach. You're gonna write a 50-page essay about your time as my mom's slave. I'll have mom take a look at it so any lies or omissions will result in points taken off your final grade."

Lily nodded her head to show that she understood. She didn't know what "points taken off" would actually mean but she knew it wouldn't be good for her.

Miss Jasmine snapped her fingers and Cook reappeared. Lily couldn't shake her academic inclination and was already beginning to mentally frame her essay so she was only half listening as Miss Jasmine told Cook to take her back to her car and release her.

Lily felt a tug on her leash and followed Cook on her hands and knees back to the slave quarters. She unhooked the leash and tossed Lily her rumpled up clothes from the night before. Minus her panties of course which were still on her desk at school. Lily quickly got dressed eager to regain some semblance of modesty.

She looked over to find Cook opening a small closet and pulling out an outfit for herself. Cook pulls on a pair of booty shorts that leave half her butt-cheeks exposed and a tight top that leaves nothing to the imagination. It's revealing but nothing a typical 18 year old slut wouldn't wear. No one looking at Cook would realize she was a slave since her tattoo was covered at least.

Once dressed, Cook held up the leash, "Do I need to put this back on or are you gonna behave?"

Hating herself for it, Lily mumbled, "I'll be good."

Lily followed Cook out the exterior door and around the back of the house to a beat-up old car. Obviously, the Lincoln she'd come in was reserved for the Owners and Driver was probably too busy to waste her time chauffeuring Lily around so it seemed the task fell to Cook.

Lily got in the passenger seat and Cook began driving back to the school so Lily could get her car and finally go home. She was surprised when Cook starts casually chatting with her; it just seems so surreal to have a casual conversation when they're both slaves.

"So, Bitch, Miss Jasmine told me you're her English teacher at school. What's that like?"

"It's umm..."

Cook's laugh interrupts her, "Back when I was in school, my teacher always yelled at us for saying "umm". Maybe you aren't a very good teacher, Bitch," she joked.

"Back... how old are you? And stop calling me "bitch"! My name is Lily Sawyer."

"No it's not. It's Bitch. Don't worry, it's not an insult or anything, we were all Bitch until we earned our names. You'll get yours soon enough and we'll stop calling you Bitch. And I'm 18 by the way."

"Then shouldn't you still be in school? You're the same age as Miss Jasmine."

"What would I need school for? I need to know whatever the Joneses need me to know and anything else would just be a waste of effort. Besides, I was in school up until my 18th birthday and I hated it. I'm not stupid," she added aggressively, "but I have trouble reading and taking tests. My aunt says it's probably some sort of dyslexia."

"There are all sorts of programs for people with dyslexia. You didn't have to drop out. I can help you find a program so you can go back."

"Nah, I'm happier working for the Joneses than I ever was at school. That's a big part of why I wanted to be a slave in the first place."

"You WANTED to be a slave?!?"

"Yeah, it's been my goal for years!"

"What... but... how?" Lily asked exasperated.

Cook smiled as she said, "Oh I just became a slave a few months ago on my 18th birthday! I didn't think they'd pick me, but my mom put in a good word and the Joneses decided to take a chance on me. I just got my tattoo a couple weeks ago!"

"Your mom wanted you to be a slave?!? How could a mother do that?!?"

"What do you mean," Cook asked confused, "Of course she'd want me to belong to the Joneses. Some Owners mistreat their slaves, so she was thrilled to get me in with a good family. Plus, this way I get to spend time with her."

"Okay, okay, I'm clearly missing something. Can you start from the beginning?"

"Yeah, alright. So about 10 years ago, my mom was the head chef at Miss Sasha's favorite restaurant. She loved mom's cooking so much that she asked mom to become her private chef. I don't really know the details but obviously it was an offer she couldn't refuse. I was 8 at the time and all I knew was that suddenly I had to go live with my aunt and only got to see mom a few times a year."

"I was I think around 14 or 15 when I found out why I couldn't live with mom and pretty much from then on I've always wanted to be a slave."

"How could anyone possibly WANT to be a slave?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No!"

"I know it might not be for everyone, but can't you see how much better our lives are as slaves? As a free woman, Mom had a super stressful job where she was working 18 hours a day for asshole customers who didn't really appreciate her. Now she gets to work in a world-class kitchen getting to experiment and create to her heart's content for people who she knows love her food! Not only that, but she doesn't have to deal with the stress from other aspects of her life either. She doesn't have to worry about paying bills or managing her money or planning for retirement because the Joneses take of all that for her."

"And it's the same for me. If I were free, I'd be in high school having to worry about grades, and tests, and bullies, and deciding where to go to college and what I'd study. I'd be a nervous wreck! Instead, I don't have to worry about any of that and can just live my best life. So yeah, we gave up our freedom by becoming slaves, but we also gave up all our stress and worries by letting the Joneses make all our decisions for us."

"Hell, they probably make much better decisions for us than we'd make for ourselves anyway. I mean, lets face it, I'd probably be addicted to drugs by now if I were making my own choices. I'd give in to peer pressure and try it "just this once" and end up a strung-out junkie. But with the Joneses I'm never even tempted since they'd never allow that filth in their household."

"I get that your lives might be better on paper, but I still don't see how anyone could chose it. By giving up your choice, you're... you're basically not human anymore. You're just a pet. Or livestock! Cook, you and your mom are basically cows that the Jones are milking for their own benefit while all you get is a stress-free life. It's just wrong!"

"I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything. But if the Joneses decide to keep you, I hope you'll change your mind. Otherwise, you'll just be miserable."

Lily was stunned by the 18-year old's complete acceptance of her own slavery and couldn't think of any other response. She was saved from having to answer though as they pulled into the school parking lot, and she suddenly realized she had a bigger problem than debating a teenager on the value of willing slavery. Namely, she realized her purse, keys and phone were all locked in the school, and she had no way to retrieve them.

Lily bemoaned this to Cook who just laughed, "Weren't you listening at all? Being a slave means not having to worry about silly stuff like that because the Joneses take care of it for us. Your stuff is in the trunk."

"What? But... how? It was all locked in the school..."

Cook laughed again, "Don't worry about "how", just appreciate that they did it. The Joneses have all sorts of connections so I think they can do just about anything they want. Getting into a locked school is probably nothing to them."

Cook pulled into the parking spot next to Lily's car and popped the trunk. Lily got out and checked the trunk to find her purse in there with her keys and phone. There was no sign of the panties Goddess had dropped on her desk the night before.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers