Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to get my bearings and realized I must be in one of the frat house's bedrooms but had no idea how I'd gotten there or why I was there.

Sasha smiled at me holding up the cash the guy had given her and said something along the lines of "See? That wasn't so bad." I didn't know what she was talking about. I thought she meant puking but that didn't make any sense. Why would a guy pay her for me puking? Then she said something that made me feel cold all over...

She said that guy had the biggest cock she'd ever seen in person and it was no wonder I was puking after swallowing that monster. I was horrified! While black-out drunk, apparently, I'd sucked a stranger's dick! And he'd paid my roommate to do it!

The reality of the situation came crashing down on me. I wasn't just a rape victim anymore. I wasn't just a weakling too scared to stand up to her roommate. Now I was a slut. A whore. A prostitute.

It didn't occur to me until much later, but that was the first money I'd ever earned. My parents gave me an allowance, but they'd always wanted me to focus on school and never let me get a job. Not even babysitting. So, sucking a stranger's dick in a dirty frat house was the first time I'd actually EARNED any money. And I didn't even get to keep any of it. How pathetic is that?

I remember being surprised that I wasn't crying. I guess I was in so much shock that I was having some sort of out-of-body experience because it just didn't seem real.

Sasha handed me a cup and I didn't care what might be in it. I just hoped it would be strong enough to make me black-out again so I wouldn't have to think anymore. But before I could take a drink, she stopped me. She looked me right in the eye and told me I was not to swallow it, just rinse my mouth out and spit it in the bucket.

I did as I was told. I was far too disoriented to notice, but in retrospect it's obvious that Sasha already had a level of control over me that I could scarcely imagine. Despite my drunkenness and self-loathing over what I'd just done, it never even occurred to me to disobey her.

Once she was satisfied that my mouth was clean enough, she gave me permission to finish the drink. Sasha took me by the arm, half escorting, half supporting me out of the room and back into the main part of the party.

She guided me around and I was half-aware that she was showing off her whore to prospective clients but all I cared about was getting back to black-out. Puking up all that beer had sobered me up too much and I couldn't face the prospect of getting pimped out again without some liquid courage.

I don't think Sasha did it intentionally but as she guided me around the room she somehow always seemed to keep me out of arm's reach of another drink. She'd said drinking would help so it must have been accidental but within a few minutes I was desperate for a drink to numb the reality around me.

Finally, Sasha seemed to notice my fidgeting and grabbed me a shot of something. Luckily, I was a lightweight and still decently drunk so that shot was enough to calm me down even if it didn't let me black-out like I wanted.

I found myself unable to focus my eyes on the black couple talking to Sasha. The only part of the conversation that pierced my drunken haze was her offering me to the two of them for $75 as a "group rate".

Before I knew what was happening, I found myself back in that disgusting bedroom once again. Someone (a pledge I assume) had removed my puke bucket but the smell lingered.

I guess my clients didn't like me wrinkling my nose at the smell because the woman slapped me hard on my already bruised ass and told me to strip. I was so broken down and drunk by then that I didn't even try to protest and just did as I was told, stripping down until I was completely naked in front of these two strangers.

They inspected me making all sorts of disparaging comments about my body and the marks covering it. Under normal circumstances, I probably would have been sobbing from that alone, but I was too dissociated to care.

I was a little surprised to see the man pull out a condom. I didn't think the degenerates who'd pay to rape me would care about protection like that. But even as I was thinking about that, I realized that the couple might not even know they were about to rape me. Sasha had given them a price and I'd just stood there without objecting, then I'd followed them into a bedroom and stripped for them. They probably thought I was a willing slut for their games.

I started to say something, to explain that this was all a huge mistake but before I could finish a sentence, the woman smacked my ass again and told me to shut up. She told me I was there to fuck, not talk.

The woman sat on the bed with her back to the wall and her legs spread. Some detached part of my mind noted that she hadn't taken any clothes off. She'd hiked her skirt up and pulled her panties to the side but she was still fully dressed while her boyfriend and I were completely naked. Even now, I'm not entirely sure if that was some sort of power-play or just a bit odd.

She snapped her fingers and pointed to her crotch expectantly. I knew what she wanted... and I knew that eating her would leave me bent over and vulnerable to her boyfriend. When I hesitated though, she got mad and said if I didn't hurry up, she'd tell Sasha I wasn't satisfying my customers.

Fear of my roommate overcame my revulsion at the act and I bent over the bed to start licking.

She was gross. I don't know how else to describe her. Hers was only the second pussy I'd ever had near my face, but I could tell right away that I preferred Sasha's over this black bitch's. Maybe she was just sweaty from dancing at the party or maybe she hadn't bathed in a while, but it reeked. She obviously hadn't groomed herself in a while either as I ended up with a mouthful of her pubes. I struggled to even find her pussy under all that thick sweaty hair. And when I finally did, the taste! It was like rotting garbage! It was horrible!

I'd hated being forced to lick Sasha but at least she kept herself clean and well groomed. If someone had asked me when I entered the room if I'd ever miss having my face forced into my roommate's crotch, I would have said "hell no!" but just a few seconds with this stranger was making me nostalgic for Sasha.

It came as a welcome distraction when I felt her boyfriend start pressing his member into my sphincter. It was my first experience feeling a condom and I was surprised at how much less painful the lubricated latex made anal. To be fair, he wasn't as big as Sasha's strap-on had been, but it was still about 10 times easier for me. Honestly, under other circumstances I think I might have even enjoyed taking his cock. If my face hadn't been buried in his girlfriend's nasty cooch, I think I could have gotten into it. For a moment, I even forgot that he was raping me.

The two of them were dirty talking to each other about how much they loved each other and what a nasty little slut I was for them to use. I'm sure their dirty talk did a lot more for her than my tongue did because despite my inexperience and utter revulsion, she came all over my face pretty quickly.

She didn't let me go, though. She held me in place by my hair while her boyfriend kept fucking my ass. The smell of her nasty cunt was getting to me and I was mainly focused on not puking all over her when I felt him...

Lily's hands froze over the keyboard as her phone buzzed. She'd been so caught up in writing that she'd forgotten about the present. She looked at her phone and saw that it was her husband calling and that it was already 5 o'clock in the evening.

"Hello?" Lily answered.

"Hey there sleepy-head, hope I didn't wake you. If you're feeling up to it, I thought we'd go out for dinner tonight. What do you think?"

Lily realized she hadn't eaten since breakfast and had drained 2 full bottles of wine since then and decided a dinner break sounded like a good idea. "Sounds good. Where were you thinking?"

"How about that little Italian place that just opened on market street? It looked pretty good from the outside."

"Great! I could eat all the pasta in Italy right now," Lily laughed. "Are you on your way? I'll need to get dressed."

"I'm about 15 minutes out. Does that give you enough time?"

"Yep! I'll see you soon. Bye."

As Lily hung up, she looked at her computer and saw that despite only writing about her first 2 days of enslavement, she'd already filled 13 pages. A 50-page essay had sounded daunting at first but now she wondered if she'd be able to cram so much experience into so few pages.

Lily saved her progress and closed her laptop then quickly got dressed in simple jeans and a green sweater. Only when she saw her reflection in the mirror did she realize how similar it was to the outfit she'd worn her first night as Goddess' whore. Fuck. Writing all that out is stirring up some crazy emotions! I've worn this a hundred times and without thinking about that night but now it's all I can think about!

Part of Lily wanted to change outfit, but another part told her that was a stupid idea. The Joneses already had so much control over her, letting a 20-year-old memory dictate her wardrobe would just be one more victory for them and one more defeat for her. She had to stand her ground on this one... even if no one else knew or cared about it.

As Lily got into the car when her husband got home, she felt proud of herself for standing up to the memory of her roommate's abuse by not changing her clothes, but at the same time felt humiliated about feeling proud over something so insignificant. If I don't figure something out soon, she thought, I'm gonna go completely insane!

Lily closed her eyes and tried meditating during the drive to the restaurant. She didn't meditate often but she hoped it might bring her a little inner peace. At least enough for her to get through dinner without turning into a raving lunatic. It even seemed to work and Lily was feeling a lot calmer as she exited the car and walked towards the entrance until...

"Oh, hey Ms. Sawyer! Nice to see you again! Table for two?"

Lily was shocked to see Padma, one of her former students acting as hostess for the restaurant. Padma had graduated as valedictorian a few years ago making her about 21 in Lily's estimation and she stood out as one of only 3 Indian students she'd taught in her time at Lincoln Prep. Padma had been bright and outgoing as well as quite beautiful. Lily had no doubt that her bright smile would earn Padma generous tips from all her customers...

What the fuck are you doing?!? Lily's rational mind furiously admonished her, Padma is your student! Or at least she was! What sort of monster thinks about how hot her student is? Besides, you're straight, remember? You only did all those disgusting things with women because you were forced! You're a good, straight woman who's LOYAL to her husband and will NOT be thinking of your students like that. Especially the female ones!

But as Padma turned to lead them to their table, Lily found herself staring at her former student's ass and idly wonder what she might taste like. I've never tried Indian pussy before. I wonder if all those exotic spices she eats makes her pussy taste spicy... supposedly pineapple makes guys taste better but I've never heard of spices doing it. Then again, it makes sense that eating different foods would affect the body chemistry and produce different tastes...

No! Stop it! Her rational mind interrupted her horny side, she's a person! Not something for you to ogle and fantasize about! Not some ice cream cone for you to lick and sample to your heart's content!

Padma sat them at a table as the two parts of Lily's mind vied for dominance. "Here are your menus, can I get you some waters to get started? Or maybe some wine?"

"Oh, are you a waitress too? I thought you were the hostess," Lily said hoping the beautiful desi would go away and give her some space to think.

"Actually I'm the owner but I like to help out where I can," Padma told her.

"Oh, um, OK. Just water for me."

Owner? Fuck! Why is that word such a trigger for me all of a sudden?!? Padma's is nothing like the Joneses. She's sweet and kind. If I had to have an Owner I wish it was someone like her.

NO! Fuck! Stop! What are you thinking. You don't want an Owner! You are a free woman!

"Me too," her husband said oblivious to Lily's internal torment. She felt a flash of anger seeing her husband check out the waitress as she walked away. Why should he get to openly check her out? Why is it OK for men to look, but I'd be labeled a freak for checking out a hot young piece of ass?!?

Lily took a deep breath to calm herself as she began looking over the menu. Maybe once she had some food in her belly to soak up the wine sloshing around in there she'd be able to think a little more clearly.

Padma returned a minute later with a couple waters, "Are you guys ready to order?"

"Yeah, I'll have the eggplant Parmesan, please," her husband ordered.

"And I'll have the, ummm, lets go with the crispy chicken Alfredo," Lily asked for.

"OK, that's an eggplant parm and a grilled chicken Alfredo, coming right up."

"Wait, no, I wanted the crispy chicken Alfredo."

Padma gave her a look that turned Lily's insides to mush, "You may think you want the crispy chicken but I know what you really need. Trust me," she finished with a wink and walked away.

"What was that about?" her husband asked once Padma was out of earshot.

"I... I'm not sure... but I'll trust her judgment on this. She's the Owner after all. I'm sure she knows what's best," Lily couldn't help but cringe as she heard the capital O in her tone. She just hoped her husband didn't hear it, too.

Maybe she's a bit more like the Joneses than I thought. She was never that forceful or confident back in high school. She must have changed in college.

They got their food without further incident and Lily was happy to admit that the grilled chicken Alfredo was absolutely delicious. She briefly wondered if the crispy chicken might not be better, but quickly put that out of her mind. Padma wouldn't steer her wrong about the food in her own restaurant.

But as the food soaked up the alcohol in her belly and Lily was able to think a little more clearly, she realized how strange it was that Padma owned this restaurant in the first place. She couldn't remember Padma ever expressing interest in cooking or hospitality. And unless Lily's sense of time was off, Padma should still be in college. There's no way she has time to study and run a restaurant! I hope she didn't drop out.

Once Lily had eaten her fill and Padma returned to collect their plates and drop off the check, Lily asked, "So what have you been up to since you graduated?"

"Well, long story short, I graduated college last year and..."

"Last year?!? It can't have been that long since I had you in class."

"Don't interrupt," Padma said sharply. "Now as I was saying, I graduated last year after two and a half years in college and started looking for a job. The job market sucked though, and no company was willing to pay me what I'm worth, so I decided to go into business for myself. During college, I became a bit of a foodie eating at all the wonderful places in New York and when I remembered how boring the restaurant scene was around here, I thought it was the perfect business for me to start. I spent almost a year getting this place set up and we opened a couple weeks ago."

"What? But that... where did you find the money? I hope you didn't put yourself into too much debt."

Padma laughed, "No, of course I didn't take out any loans. I just convinced some people to give me the money."

"Investors?"

"I guess you could call them that, though I made sure they aren't entitled to any of the profits. Actually you may know a few of them. Your boss, principal Andrews and Karen Matthews each gave me a chunk of my start-up capital. You remember Karen, right? She was Lisa's mom and head of the PTA. And speaking of which, Lisa works in the kitchen. She washes dishes."

"How did you convince..."

"Oh sorry Ms. Sawyer, I can't chat anymore. As an Owner I always have fires to put out. If you wanna know more I guess you'll just have to come in for dinner again."

Before Lily could reply, Padma was off.

Lily could hardly believe what Padma had just told her. She remembered Lisa as being one of the brightest and most ambitious students she'd ever taught. She and Padma had been neck and neck in the race for valedictorian and she was pretty sure Lisa had gotten a full scholarship to Princeton. What the hell was she doing washing dishes?

And Karen Matthews invested? That didn't make sense either. Karen had been the tyrant of the PTA the entire time her daughter was in school. She was angry and arrogant and expected to have her way in any and all situations. Lily remembered Karen weaponizing the PTA against Padma to try to win her daughter the valedictorian role. And she suspected Karen was the type to hold a grudge. Padma would be the last person on Earth Karen Matthews would want to help.

Something very strange was going on and despite her curiosity, Lily had enough strangeness and uncertainty in her life at the moment. She wasn't going to start pulling on threads and make her life any more complicated.

Her husband paid the bill leaving a generous tip and Lily dropped an additional twenty on the table for her former student on the way out.

Her husband talked throughout the drive home while Lily made monosyllabic responses and when they pulled into their driveway, she realized she couldn't recall a single word he'd said. Lily said she was still tired and was going to head up to bed and asked him to sleep in the guest room so he wouldn't wake her up when he came up to bed. She could see he was a bit hurt by her request, but after the day she'd had Lily just didn't have the emotional capacity to care.

She went up to the master bathroom to wash her face and get ready for bed. Lily was just finishing up her nightly routine when she decided she had better reapply lotion to the waxed areas. Her skin wasn't too irritated yet, but she knew that by morning her skin would feel like it was on fire if she didn't get ahead of it.

She started at her ankles and slowly worked her way up her legs, as she did, she noticed that it didn't feel quite as good as it had when Maid rubbed it in that morning. Obviously, it was a lot less humiliating to do it herself rather than have a stranger rub her while she was tied to a bed but still... maybe I should ask my husband to do it for me? Maybe just having someone else...

NO! What are you thinking? Obviously you can't ask him that! He'd ask questions and you'd have to tell him you'd gotten waxed. He'd ask why and when and you'd either have to lie about getting waxed while "out with a friend" or tell him the truth. And both those options are terrible! It'd only be a matter of time before the whole story came out!

OK, OK I understand. I won't ask him... but what if Padma did it instead? Sweet, beautiful Padma's hands would probably feel a million times better than Maid's had rubbing her legs...