Goddess and Miss Jasmine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers

Fuck! Lily thought abruptly breaking free from her fantasy as she realized she'd slipped a finger into her pussy and started playing with herself to the thought of her former student giving her an intimate massage. And even worse, she recognized that she'd already taken it too far to stop. She was too worked up to sleep now unless she finished.

Lily exited the bathroom into her bedroom and double checked that the door was closed before she opened the drawer on her bedside table and retrieved her toy. The cheap, purple vibrator was nowhere near as fancy or exotic as some of the things she'd seen online but it had always gotten the job done for her when her husband wasn't up to the task.

Lily started teasing her lips with it on the lowest setting as she closed her eyes and pictured Padma's beautiful smile.

So beautiful and kind. If Miss Padma were my Owners, she'd never abuse me like the Joneses did. If she ever did hurt me, I know it'd just be for my own good. Punishment for displeasing her or maybe a little pain to make the pleasure seem even more intense. Never pain just to intimidate me or amuse herself. And Miss Padma wouldn't share me with anyone. I'd be her own personal slave used exclusively for her pleasure. She'd never whore me out for money... well, not unless she really wanted to. But if she did, she'd be a lot more discriminating picking my clients than Goddess was back in college.

Lily slowly started working the vibrator into her pussy still on its lowest setting.

I could tell my husband I forgot something at the restaurant and go back to get it. He'd be so engrossed in whatever he's watching on TV that he wouldn't notice if I were gone 3 minutes or 3 hours. I'd pull into the restaurant parking lot to find it almost empty as they closed up. I'd be stopped at the door by a hostess telling me they're closed but Padma would see me and invite me in. I'd tell her I forgot my purse and just needed to look for it.

We wouldn't find it of course since it's safely in my room but I'd be so thankful to Padma and her staff for helping me look that I'd volunteer to help them clean up and close. Padma would get a knowing look in her eye and dismiss her staff. They'd be confused but too happy about getting to leave early to care. Once they're all gone, Padma would tell me she has to count the money and that she expects the dining room cleaned and spotless by the time she gets done.

I'd get right to work cleaning everything to prove my value to Padma. I'd work harder than all her employees combined and have the dining room spotless in no time. Padma would come out of her office and be impressed at how good a worker I am. She'd chuckle and tell me I did a great and ask if I wanted a job. She'd be joking, but I'd take it seriously telling her that there was a job I'd love to do for her.

Lily turned up the intensity of the vibrations as she continued fucking herself and started using her free hand to rub her clit.

Padma would act confused for a moment and ask why I'd want to give up teaching to work at a restaurant, but I'd tell her that wasn't what I'd meant. She'd smile and say she knew but wanted to hear me say it. I'd tell her I wanted to serve her. To do anything and everything to bring her pleasure. To devote myself entirely to her. To be her slave.

She'd smile and push me to my knees telling me to prove it. I'd fumble with her belt in my eagerness to get her pants off but once I succeeded I'd pause for a moment to bask in the radiance o her perfect pussy. Her bush would be neatly trimmed and silky smooth and she'd smell of cardamom and ginger despite having just worked all day. Padma was too perfect to ever smell sweaty or dirty.

Lily turned her toy to it's highest setting and bit her lip to keep herself quiet.

I'd lean forward to take my first lick of her heavenly perfection and... and... OH FUCK!

Lily's climax left her breathless and exhausted. I can't believe I climaxed before I even got to the good part of my fantasy! I must be even more worked up than I thought! She turned off her vibrator and brought it to her mouth to suck clean. Maybe I'll be able to pick up where I left off tomorrow.

Lily finished cleaning her toy and returned it to its place. She glanced at her pajamas lying in a pile on the floor where she'd left them the previous morning. Fuck has it only been that long? Really? But she decided it was too much effort to get dressed. She glanced down at the large wet spot she'd created and considered cleaning it up or at least moving but she was so exhausted that she fell asleep before reaching a decision.

CopyCat13
CopyCat13
242 Followers