Goddess Brenda

Story Info
A day in the life of a glamorous, mature dominatrix.
1.7k words
4.33
11.5k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

I was sitting by my cell phone waiting for business to drum up when I received a call from an anonymous, unknown subby enquirer.

I picked up the phone. "Hello?" I said, "This is Goddess Brenda speaking!"

"Hello Miss," said a low, mature, excited male voice, "it's Andy speaking, Miss!"

"Yes, Andy?" I replied. As usual I got the impression that my caller was playing with himself in the background, wanking.

"Well, Miss, I was wondering if I could enquire about a session, Miss!"

"Yes, of course! And what sort of session would you like?"

"Femdom-malesub, Miss! You domming me! Lots of strict hard bottom spanking, with slow masturbation and pinwheel CBT, Miss!"

"Oh yes, that sounds lovely!" I said, "You are a kinky thing, aren't you? And when would you like to see me for it?"

"Please, Miss, how much will it cost?"

I gave my subby Andy a price for a one-hour session of domination, discipline and hand-relief, a good vanilla starting session.

He stopped for a moment. It must have seemed expensive. But he decided in the affirmative, his big head obediently following his little one.

"Thanks, Miss, that'd be great!"

"And when would you like to visit me for it?"

"How about this afternoon, Miss?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'm available at 2.30."

"Thanks, Miss! Shall I send you a proper letter I've written for you, Miss? It tells you about my kinks and fetishes, Miss!"

"Yes, of course! Please do!" I told him. The more I know about my subby clients' fetishistic fantasies and desires, the better. "And I'll see you shortly! You know where I am? My address is on my website! I presume that's where you found me?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Very well! Send me your letter now and I'll see you soon!"

"Yes, Miss!"

We hung up. A few moments later my phone beeped and I received a lengthy text note. I read it. It was from my Andy as follows:

'Hello Miss Brenda,

My name is andi. I am an experienced 65 yo submissive spanko male. On the internet I enjoy watching pretty slave girls having their bottoms and pussies punished and stimulated by their strict Masters and Mistresses, and watching submissive randy men having their bottoms and genitals stimulated, punished and relieved by strict Mistresses.'

Well, how interesting! He spelled his name Andy as 'andi', thus with a diminutive feminine twist, and then gave me an idea of his sexual taste by describing the type of porn he most enjoyed watching on the internet. He continued:

'In session I am heterosexual in my tastes. I like strict, well spoken School Mistresses, Aunties, Governesses, Riding Mistresses and Gestapo Torture Mistresses, I'm not into Nurses or Policewomen. However you decide to dress, could you please be sure to wear your hair nicely, wear lots of glamorous make-up, and wear high heeled shoes or boots, thank you Miss!'

Now he had described his preferred femdom Mistress themes. We know that men are visually inspired creatures and this particular subby fellow basically wanted a Domina in the glamorous, high-heeled, uniformed style. This would presumably tie in with his preferred physical activities, which he explained next. He continued:

'As for me, I like to imagine that I'm a naughty schoolboy, nephew, or depraved, submissive, big-dicked Jewish POW or Prisoner of War. I enjoy wearing a body harness and neck and scrotal collars and leashes, and I would like to try wearing a leather head hood and to be photographed with you in session. I enjoy being gagged with Mistress's panties and I also like having my mouth free to pout, yelp, grunt, beg and worship.'

So these were some of his own costume preferences. He continued:

'In session I have a few kinks which I would like to explore with you as follows, please Miss:

1) I like having my scrotum firmly 'necked' above my testicles and my resulting bound scrotal ball extensively stimulated with a pinwheel, please Miss. Could you please also thoroughly treat my erect penile shaft, bulbous glans and urethral slit with your pinwheel too, please Miss, as if you are a kinky German Doctress who specialises in the kinky genital pinwheel tease-torture of randy elderly Jewish men, thank you Miss.'

Well, here I could see my subby boy having a marked preoccupation with his genitalia and a fascination for the fine, needling Wartenberg Pinwheel, a sharp, prickling instrument normally used by doctors to test the sensitivity of the flesh. With this I now had a physical focus for his session. And as we will see next there was more to come. He continued:

2) I also like having my naughty bare buttocks whipped, strapped, paddled and caned. I like having my bare bottom lightly but strictly whipped and caned by Mistress using her finest, thinnest, most needle-like dressage whips and bamboos, applied with a light but strict 'tap-tap-tapping' action which quickly gets me bucking, grunting and yelping for Mistress's mercy. Please also introduce my naughty bare rumps to your paddle/s and strap/s, please Miss. Please be extra strict and thorough with my punishment-hungry naughty bare bottom, Miss, as in the past most Mistresses have never spanked it enough, it has always been very disappointing. During my spanking punishments could you please intermittently smooth your soothing cool palms and fingers over my hot, twitching, freshly spanked flesh, this makes me swoon, thank you Miss. I would like to go home with Mistress's 'signature' - a hot, pulpy, well marked bottom, just short of cuts and blood, please Miss, which I can masturbate to in my wall mirror in the days following our session together, thank you Miss.'

And there was his second physical focus, being his buttocks and his depraved masochistic fixation with having them very thoroughly spanked, seemingly interminably, by his Mistress. And now came his third physical focus, being the slow, teasing masturbation of his rampant, presumably very excited erection:

3) Next, I enjoy slow, teasing genital hand relief, thank you Miss. Please masturbate me slowly, teasingly and methodically, whilst simultaneously punishing my naughty bare buttocks as just explained. I enjoy a s-l-o-w, firm lubricated to-and-fro fist stroke that covers just the top half of my erect pole and my glans, thank you Miss. I also enjoy having just my recessed cockneck teasingly jerked within the ring of your forefinger and thumb, Miss, as if you are trying to ease the cork out of a champagne bottle. When I cum, Miss, please continue to stroke and squeeze my erect, dribbling, spurting dick slowly and methodically as if nothing special is happening, so that I cum with my own squirts beneath your higher, more disregarding, slower, more carefully measured strokes. Please do not stop stroking and punishing me prematurely, as my seemingly feeble ejaculation actually feels much lengthier and heavier than it looks and feels between your fingers. During my masturbation and climax I like to think that I'm a depraved old pony or stud horse which is being teasingly milked and whipped across an imaginary finishing line by a strict young Riding Miss, thank you Miss!

Well, he was clearly revealing himself to be a 'wank & spank' man, who thus enjoyed the simultaneous pleasure of the masturbating hand - be it his or mine - together with the light, exquisite, smarting punishment of a spanking implement applied, presumably by his strict Mistress - to his bare bottom. And now, finally, and to be complete, he explained his last few pleasurable fixations:

4) 'In addition to these pleasures, my favourite postures and positions are as follows: I enjoy crawling about at your feet and worshiping them; I enjoy being leashed, led, saddled and ridden as a pony, horse or dog; I like being facesat; I like bending over to take a spanking and exposing my most private parts and masturbating to you. I would like to try an over-the-knee spanking with genital play, and I would like to try taking a spanking in the doggy position on a horizontal spanking bench, perhaps with restraints. I have a fantasy of having a 'soothing lotion' or 'hot oil' rubbed into my buttocks by Mistress before, during and after my spanking/s.

However, my favourite position, and the one which I would most like to enjoy and explore with you today, is to stand naked before a wall mirror with my wrists restrained high, possibly whilst also wearing an ankle-spreading bar, whilst you slowly, methodically and sadistically spank, genitally pinwheel and hand-relieve me, thank you Miss. Whilst in this position, could you please also give me some 'postural deportment' and 'language and manners' training too, please Miss. For example, I may wish to call you 'a strict whipping or spanking bitch who likes to sadistically punish and teasingly milk dirty, submissive old men', thus could you please train me to be more polite and courteous, and to present my genitals and buttocks more properly for my training, therapies and punishments, thank you Miss.'

Finally, he signed off with an assurance of his devotion to me:

'Thank you Miss, I look forward to serving you submissively with my nose, lips, tongue, testicles, erect dick, and my hot, sticky, freshly expressed semen. I would be honoured if you would accept me as your next crawling, whimpering, submissive foot, leg, pussy and bottom slave.

Submissively yours

Your andi.'

Well! What a slutty fellow! His kinks could have filled a small book! Essentially he was what I call an 'undies man', with his submissive, masochistic erogenous zones - his scrotum, testicles, erection and buttocks - all residing in his underpants! And he also wanted to physically worship me, and receive a strict wank-and-spank with genital pinwheel stimulation!

I went into my dungeon room and switched on the lights and heater. I prepared a trolley of implements. I went to my wardrobe and considered my costume. I decided to greet him with my hair and makeup very nicely done, but I would dress in only a simple robe and high heels, and then allow him to select my costume and then help me to dress in it. I donned a short thin robe, through which you could see practically everything, and a pair of high heels. Then I coiffed my hair and freshened my makeup.

The doorbell rang. That would be him. I went to answer it. I peeped through the security lens and saw an elderly well dressed gent of medium height. I unlocked the door and opened it to him. He stood there with one hand in his trouser pocket, playing with himself as he looked me up and down...

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO