Goddess Brenda Pt. 02

Story Info
Andy arrives at Goddess Brenda's home for his first session.
2k words
4.37
7.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Miss!" he whimpered excitedly, "I'm Andy, Miss!"

"Hello, Andy pet!" I replied, "I'm Goddess Brenda! Do come in!"

"Thank you, Miss!"

He stepped inside and I closed and locked the door behind him.

He looked me up and down.

"Gosh, Miss!" he said, "You're gorgeous, Miss!"

"Thank you, pet!" I replied. "And I haven't even dressed myself for you yet! How would you like to see me? As a strict German Governess, perhaps?"

"Oh yes please, Fräulein!" he grunted as his hand continued to work in his pocket.

"Very well! And now you may take your hand out of your pocket and off your big erection and you will pay me my session fee in advance, please! And then you will undress for me! I like to see my naughty men quite naked!"

"Yes, Fräulein!"

"And you won't call me Fräulein!" I told him. "Not yet! Instead you'll call me Goddess! Until such time as you've helped me to dress in my Governess's costume! At which time you will call me Herrin!"

"Yes, Goddess!"

He extracted a bunch of notes from his wallet and handed them to me. I counted them and tucked them into my robe. "Thank you, pet!" I told him, "And now you will strip, please!"

"Yes, Goddess!"

I watched my Andy as he stripped off for me. Off came his smart casual clothes until he stood before me in his underpants.

I studied them. They were lewdly tented by his enormous erection, which had made a large wet patch in them at one side.

"Your undies are a mess, pet!" I told him, "and your erection is strictly forbidden here!"

My naughty boy looked at me in surprise.

"Forbidden, Goddess? I can't have a hard-on in your presence? I've been playing with it all the way over here, Miss! It's really loaded, Miss, ready to blow!"

I studied the tented protrusion. "Yes, I'm sure it is!" I told him, "And I think it's a very unattractive look on a new submissive! I'm going to take your soiled panties off you, pet, and then I'm going to punish you for erecting in them, playing with your big hard cock in them, and making a mess in them!"

"Yes, Goddess!" he whimpered.

"Now step forward and I shall take them down for you!"

"Yes, Goddess!"

My Andy stepped to me. I sat before him on a side chair and pulled his undies down a few inches. A thick bush of pubes appeared, followed by a large erection which fell forward and quickly stood up before me. I left his balls covered for the moment.

I examined the upstanding member. It was a long, stiff, thick, hard thing, circumcised, with a clearly indented neck and a velvety mushroom-shaped glans.

I clucked my tongue in disdain at the sight of it.

"Look at you!" I admonished him, "You're very erect, you have a messy urethra, and you're unshaved! And you're missing your foreskin, which I could have treated separately to the rest of you! Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Gosh, Goddess, I'm sorry!" my naughty boy whimpered. "I told you I've been playing with myself on the way over, Miss, and now you look so sexy in your robe! As for my pubes, Miss, I normally don't shave myself down there, and I was circumcised at birth!"

I tugged at his curly hairs.

"I'm going to shave this off you!" I told him, "so I can see what I'm working on! Is that likely to produce a problem with your hausfrau when you get home, pet?"

"My what, Goddess?"

"Your hausfrau. Your wife."

"No, Goddess!" Either my naughty boy wasn't married or his wife didn't pay much attention to him.

"Very well! But we still have this enormous erection to deal with!"

"Yes, Goddess! I'm sorry, Goddess!"

His fingers gripped his erect shaft. They began to squeeze and tug.

"Would you like me to jerk him off for you, Miss?" he whimpered, "I could have a nice wank and cum for you, Miss! That'd get him relaxed!"

I looked up at him.

"Yes, why don't you?" I said to him, "Do show me how you play with yourself, I am interested to know! But no cummies, pet, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!"

My naughty boy took his rampant erection between his forefinger and thumb and began to wank to me.

"Nngh! Goddess!" he grunted as his muscular fingers and forearm flogged his hard dick to and fro. He lifted his pelvis and pointed his erect, twisted length of penile solidity at my pert, freshly powered nose.

"Nngh! Goddess!" he grunted as he flogged and pumped. I studied his grip. He grasped the fatter part of his upper shaft between a taut, depressed forefinger and thumb and jerked to and fro with short firm strokes, seemingly bending his rampant organ upwards in its middle as he did so. I couldn't imagine what his balls were doing beneath the bunched cover of his undies.

"Oh yes!" I encouraged him, "That's a lovely stroking action! And what do you think of when you do this, pet?" I asked him.

"I dream of having my bottom spanked by a strict Mistress, Miss!" he grunted between strokes, "Or that I'm fucking a pretty woman's bottom while I give it a good belting with a strap, Miss!"

"Oh yes!" I laughed, "And would I be the pretty woman with the big bottom, pet? Spanking you, and then being spanked by you?"

"Oh yes, Miss!" came the whimper.

"I am honored! I'm sure you'll have a lovely orgasm, pet!"

"Thank you, Miss!"

Well! What a dirty old thing he was! I watched his taut fingers as they continued to flog the long hard length. I looked up at his face again. He scowled at me queerly. He was about to eject his enormous hot load all over my pretty, beautifully made up face.

Now at this point I should tell you a bit about me, Dear Reader, because you may not know me very well. My name is Brenda Johnson and I was born in Melbourne, Australia. I'm a short, shapely woman with moderately sized breasts, a trim waist, a nicely rounded belly, and a large, very well rounded bottom, which subby men like my Andrew adore.

Venturing upstairs, I have a round, ball shaped head with a shoulder length bob of silvery hair which I wear in a variety of different styles to suit the occasion. I have a pert, upturned nose, a few freckles, and twinkling hazel eyes. I have petite ears, fine, arched eyebrows, and prim lips, the last which I love to paint in red lipstick. I'm a dressy woman, always well made up before a man, and right now I had an enormous jerking cock in front of me, you do remember, don't you, pet?

I looked at the fat hard sausage of a thing. It looked like a giant slug, its vertical, drooling, gaping mouth staring at me benignly. I looked up at my naughty boy's face again. He stared down at me queerly as he stroked himself closer and closer to release. He was going to dump his hot, freshly prepared load all over my beautifully made up, freshly powdered features. I imagined some of it might catch in my hoop earrings! A hot, sticky whitewash of aggressive, stewing male ball juice was cumming, so to speak, my way. And now that I knew how he handled himself, I now knew how to administer a labored, teasing hand relief to him later, but for now, enough was enough. I didn't want him to cum prematurely and spoil everything.

"That will do now, pet!" I ordered him. "You'll take your hand off your cock now, please, before you have an accident!"

"Yes, Miss!" came the whimper.

Well, you should have seen his face and cock! He tore his hand away from his rampant dick as if he was a little boy letting go of his new birthday present, his face scowling. And his dick? It lurched spastically on its own, and as I studied its bulbous head, a single thick bead of his hot white goo oozed from its gaping, jumping slit, and then clung in it like a little frosted decoration of yoghurt!

"Nngh! Miss!" he grunted as his big organ convulsively jumped and wagged whilst his wanking hand flexed uselessly beside him. "Please, Miss, can't I finish?" he whimpered.

"No, pet, that won't be necessary!" I told him sternly. "From now on I shall be in charge of your erection and its doings! You're a naughty boy, ejaculating your semen in front of me like this, when I expressly told you not to, and I'm going to punish you for it!"

"Yes, Miss!" he whimpered.

I watched as his big dick continued to lurch and rear above his undies' waistband as it desperately sought to unload more of its hot, sticky load.

"You're quite disgusting!" I told him, "And I'm sure your balls have plenty to do with your errant behavior, don't they?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"I shall inspect them!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Open your thighs!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy parted his legs. I pulled his undies down further until they cleared his lightly haired scrotum. His generously sized balls hung low within a wrinkly, finely skinned sack. I took his two gourds between my second knuckles and thumbs and squeezed them to assess their size and density.

"Nngh! Goddess!" my naughty boy grunted as a visceral pain rippled through his groin. His drooling erection wagged lewdly.

"Oh yes, pet!" I informed him, "These balls feel very full! They need to be trained not to produce their sticky, irritable goo whilst in their Herrin's presence, don't they, pet?"

"Yes, Miss! I'm sure they do, Miss!"

"And I shall attend to them shortly!"

"Yes, Miss!"

"And now you will turn around and present your bottom!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy turned his back to me. I pulled the seat of his undies down to reveal a pair of pale buttocks. I parted them between my thumbs and examined his anus. I closed them and smoothed my palms over them. They were smooth, clear, unmarked.

"You haven't been disciplined by a Mistress here lately, have you, pet?" I asked him.

"No, Miss!"

"But you've been naughty, haven't you?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"And how have you been naughty?"

"I've been wanking to your website, Miss! To pictures of you! And to your naughty stories, Miss!"

"Oh, really? And for how long have you been doing that?"

"For ages, Miss!"

"Really? And how do you think your Herrin feels about it?"

"I thought you'd be pleased, Miss! I thought you liked it when subby men wanked to you, Miss!"

"Well, as you will discover, sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't! But my website, with its pictures, videos and naughty stories, is designed to get naughty men like you to book with me for personal sessions of correction and relief! It's not there to function as a free online masturbation portal for frustrated, depraved, submissive, big-dicked men!"

"No, Miss!"

"And now you'll turn back to face me again!"

"Yes, Miss!"

My naughty boy turned back to me with his erection upstanding.

"And now you will take your panties off, please, and place them with your things!"

"Yes, Miss!"

I stood and took a dog's collar and leash from a nearby table. I fitted it about his neck.

"As my new pet, you will wear this collar and leash!" I told him. "And now I'll lead you into the bathroom for your shower and shave!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss!"

I took the leash's handle. I turned and pulled my naughty boy into the central corridor of my home. He trailed after me with his drooling dick and fat balls wagging before him.

A naked, submissive, erect slave, trailing after his big bottomed, gowned, high heeled Mistress!

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART THREE