Goddess in the Pool

Story Info
Salma Hayek goes for a swim with a young man.
8.9k words
4.61
36.9k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

I wrote this story inspired by Salma Hayek's recent bikini video. If you haven't seen it, go check it out!

******************

London, England

Sunlight poured into the room from a large window, reflecting a rippling image onto the surface of a large body of water. Beneath the surface was a light green that could be seen elsewhere in the room. The waves were left undisturbed in silence. Reflections of Roman columns were visible on the other side, near the beige-colored steps leading into the pool. No ladder was necessary for the four steps to lead someone knee-deep into the water. Black marble stone lining separated the beige color with a square column in each corner. A large rectangular shape was the design of choice for a pool large enough to contain a party of people. Indoors and protected from the elements of Mother Nature, the pool only required regular maintenance. That was not a problem for the fifty-six year-old actress who owned this magnificent home.

Salma Hayek stood alone at the edge of the pool. Her hands rested on her curvy hips as her eyes studied the slow ripples of water moving across the surface. From where she stood, the reflection of plants and trees outside was visible from the exposed window. Gold earrings dangled from her ears, brushing against her shoulders. Her long brunette hair split down the middle. A touch of gray was visible among a few tiny hairs. Within the comfort of her home, Salma did not have to hide them. She was not on set for a movie. Her face was completely make-up-free, revealing her few wrinkles from age. A frilly-patterned bikini was her outfit of choice for today. Green, red, and gold were the colors among the patterns. Her legendary, busty breasts were barely contained inside the top tied behind her neck. The strings attached to her bottoms dangled from her hips as she kept her eyes focused on the water.

The inside pool was one of the few luxury features of the mansion that made this home worth purchasing. After years of living in Bel Air, Salma moved to London with her husband. The two had previously lived in his home country of France. Over the years, she preferred to live away from Hollywood. Life had proven to be quiet in this home. Few people in the entertainment industry seemed to know or care about this home in England. It was fair to separate work over a long distance. Salma could recall decades ago how the news of her Los Angeles home made it into gossip magazines and on websites. She liked to distance herself from the usual Hollywood insiders. Seventeen bedrooms were more than enough for a butler, bodyguards, and other potential guests. With her husband back in France on a business trip, Salma preferred the company of one of her male assistants.

Robert quietly began his journey from upstairs to go down to the swimming pool. Twenty-six years of age put the young man in a place to be told that he was 'old enough to be her son'. After earning a degree at Stanford in journalism, Robert found himself working under his uncle's hand at a PR firm. His family would have been happier if he had gone to law school instead of winding up somewhere in Hollywood. By the time they heard about his new celebrity employer, none of them could complain about his choice of career. It was by sheer chance that he found himself working for Salma Hayek. She called the office last summer, looking to hire a new writer to replace the previous one handling her social media. Robert was aware of the nepotism he benefited from due to his uncle's position. If not for him, he would have never been introduced to Salma Hayek.

Luck came with a price tag, so his uncle claimed. To work for Salma, Robert had to leave home and say goodbye to old friends. He joined a team of other assistants, security personnel, and two agents who all worked under her. Another man joked that they were the 'inner circle' behind the actress. The monthly pay was sufficient to the point that Robert saw the chance of retiring in his forties. He still had a long way to go from there, all while taking orders from a woman older than his mother. It was a strange feeling to be attracted to someone much older. Robert tried to fight the emotions, but it was a losing battle. In her presence, Salma was a humble woman. In many ways, she reminded him of his mother. Despite that, he understood the mythical aura that surrounded her name. Age was just a number when it came to a woman like her.

For millions of men across the globe, the world was introduced to Salma with her dance scene in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn. Almost thirty years after that moment, Salma's curvaceous figure still commanded attention from watchful eyes. A bold statement could be made that she looked better now in her fifties than she did back then. That was a belief Robert held dearly from his experience of being up close and personal with her. Eight months had passed since the day he signed his name on the dotted line of that contract. Through time, Robert had managed to develop a more personal relationship with Salma. There was the business side revolving around his work, and then there were the day-to-day activities wherever she resided. The only time he was not in her presence was when she left for a film project. Those jobs required different people from her inner circle.

None of them were here today, apart from her bodyguards upstairs. The mansion was quiet, with no one downstairs to hear the silence disturbed by Robert's footsteps. Beyond the foyer was a large room with rays of sunlight illuminating the white marble stone floor from both sides. His pale white skin was visible in this light, with no hair on his skinny chest. He stood tall in only a pair of blue swim shorts, revealing his slim figure. A trimmed black mustache was the only bit of facial hair he kept. Salma once complimented his choice of a groomed mustache to go with his blue eyes and blonde hair. Robert blushed when she told him that it gave him a more mature appearance of a young man. A compliment like that was enough to give him confidence in keeping the look. He tried not to feel nervous as he quietly entered the pool room. On first glance, Salma was not in the water.

"There you are."

Her voice called to him from across the pool. When Robert turned his head, he was greeted by the sight of her bikini-clad figure. He avoided the distraction of her breasts, gazing into her eyes as she moved her hands from her hips.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't join me."

Salma's voice was strong in her sexy Mexican accent echoing throughout the large room. Her choice words were enough to keep the nervousness at bay as Robert found himself blushing.

"I didn't want to disappoint you."

She chuckled at his reply as she began to walk closer. With each step Salma took, her breasts bounced from within the bikini top she wore. Turning her back to him, Robert's eyes gazed down at her buttocks. While it was easy to focus on her cleavage, Salma had a booty that often went unnoticed. Until now, Robert had only seen her curves in tight jeans and other casual outfits. Salma stepped her left foot down into the water, splashing into the pool before she lowered the other foot. Robert stood there and watched as she began to climb deeper into the pool. The water went up to her knees by the time Salma had left the final step. She turned around, splashing more water around as she grinned at Robert.

"How cold is the water?"

"Why don't you get in here and find out yourself." 

He blushed. Salma knew how to tease him with the right choice of words. She took a few steps back, allowing the water to rise to her thighs. Her hands were submerged in the water until Salma pulled them up. She leaned forward and began to sway her fingertips across the surface, creating small waves as she splashed around in the water. The only thing preventing Robert by this point from joining her was to admire her beauty from the top step. Her breasts jiggled and bounced around inside the bra, all while she continued to splash water around.

"What are you waiting for? Come swim with me."

The tone of her voice sounded so playful, yet still with a commanding tone. Salma knew the desire this young man had for her. Robert had no intention of disappointing her as he tried to fight back those nervous feelings. On a day like this, he could not help but remember old days long gone from many summers ago. He hated July for the many memories of hot, sweaty nights back in his hometown. That was always the month when the heat became overwhelming in California. Those days were an afterthought now that he was in the company of this special woman. Robert finally began to climb down the steps and into the water. He felt the rush of cold chills extend from his ankles up to his calves. Salma stepped back and went deeper into the water, giggling at him.

"Is it too cold for you?"

"No! This feels great!"

White bubbles formed with the currents of splashing water that flowed from Salma. She pushed herself into deeper water, her feet no longer touching the floor. The water rose past her stomach, sitting beneath her large breasts that splashed across the surface. Robert kept his eyes focused on her as he noticed the new, shiny look given to her olive skin from being wet. He splashed around his waist as he ventured a few steps deeper into the water. The cold rush was beginning to feel normal by this point. Salma grinned, flashing her pearly white teeth at him as she spread her arms out from under the water. She began to sway left and right, causing a weak current of waves and splashing bubbles to ripple across the surface from within the pool.

This playfulness from Salma only encouraged Robert to follow her lead. He stretched his arms across the water surface, dipping them underneath and flailing left and right to send his own current of splashes towards her. She laughed and began to swim backward. Her arms remained underwater for a few brief seconds before surfacing. The ends of her long brunette hair became black once the water reached them. Robert closed his eyes when he felt a bit of water splash into his face. He kept them closed while raising his feet from the floor and floating forward. The water had risen to his neck for a few brief seconds, allowing him to feel the cold temperature around every part of his body except his head. When Robert opened his eyes, Salma was no longer in front of him. He turned his head to the left, then to the right, and finally noticed her from the corner of his eye.

"Looking for me?"

Salma had moved back to the steps, rising slightly out of the water. As soon as Robert turned around to see her, she twirled in the water. Several locks of her hair flew into her face as water splashed from her body towards him. Her boobs bounced across the surface of the water as she giggled at him.

"You're not scared to go underwater, are you?"

Robert shook his head at her question.

"No, but it's kinda hard for me to want to when I have you smiling at me like that."

His words caused her to raise an eyebrow at him. Despite the nervous feelings he had minutes earlier, Robert did not hesitate to flirt now. It came out of his mouth so naturally that he was unable to hold it back. For the past month, Salma had been turning up the heat by teasing him. She seemed to know the attraction he had for her. It was difficult to keep those emotions at bay, regardless of her age or the fact that she was his boss. This day in the pool had been prearranged by her. He could still remember the feeling of surprise she had given him yesterday evening when she told him that she wanted a private swim between the two of them alone. This was the kind of day spent up close and personal that resulted in something more than a friendship or work relationship.

"You have my attention now, Robert. I was hoping you would start talking to me like that. I've been looking for this."

The sound of her voice in that heavy accent almost melted Robert's heart. He could sit and listen to Salma talk for hours. She had a way of putting his mind at ease all from the tone of her voice alone. There was something about that accent that just turned him on, along with the sight of her voluptuous figure. Swimming closer, she splashed around until they were face-to-face. Robert broke eye contact to glance down at her cleavage underwater. The ripples and small white bubbles distorted the view into blurriness.

"See something you like, eh? I think you're distracted."

"It's hard not to be."

She flung her right hand, splashing water at his face. Robert blinked a few times, trying to hold back the grin on his face.

"I've caught you distracted by my boobs quite often."

"I'm guilty as charged."

Again, Salma splashed water in his face as he laughed.

"At least you're not denying it. I like an honest man."

"Yeah. I guess I can't hold it back, you know?"

Salma laughed at that response. She kicked her feet underwater, swimming close enough to him until their faces were merely inches away from one another. Salma pressed the palm of her left hand against his chest underwater. Her touch took him by surprise since he could not see her hand under the blurry ripple of waves. She grinned while caressing his skin with all five of her fingertips before pulling away.

"There is no lying in you, Robert. That is one of the things I like about you. I know I can depend on you when I need something done."

Their bodies rubbed against each other in the water. He could feel the fabric of her bra sliding against his chest. Salma threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. His eyes glanced below to see the blurred image of her breasts under the water.

"I know young men like you are bursting with energy. Look at you. You can barely control yourself right now."

She laughed, teasing him with her voice. Robert knew there was truth to her words since he felt as if he were about to break out into a cold sweat. Giving in to her temptations, he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. Salma ran her wet hands to the back of his head, guiding him as their lips locked for a tender kiss. Robert closed his eyes and embraced this moment as he felt his lust for this woman beginning to overwhelm him. His cock stiffened, poking forward between her thighs in the water. He submerged his hands to finally touch her body as he caressed her thick curves. Salma moaned into his mouth, still busy kissing him. Her hands moved from the back of his head, splashing into the water as she gripped his shoulders. Robert moaned at the feeling of her fingernails digging into his skin.

As he kissed her, all the worries and stress on his mind washed away. The kiss was only the beginning of their romantic afternoon. Robert knew before he made the journey to the pool room that he would be witnessing a goddess in the pool. Now he was kissing her. Their lips were still locked as the water splashed around them. It was Salma who ended the kiss by pulling away from him. Their eyes locked on each other as Robert took a deep breath. Salma winked at him while her hands were busy underwater. The slight waves of water kept the surface blurry to prevent him from seeing whatever it was Salma was doing with her hands. A few seconds later, she raised her right hand to reveal that she had untied the bottom piece of her bikini.

"I don't have any need for this anymore."

The bottoms floated across the water surface as Salma slipped both hands behind her back. She flexed her elbows and revealed her shaved armpits. Robert knew what she was doing. Since she was getting naked in the pool, he felt the need to do the same. If only with her permission.

"Can I take my shorts off?"

Salma grinned.

"What do you think? I'm not your mother. Go ahead and take them off."

As she spoke, the strings tying her top came undone from behind her head. Robert closed his eyes as he slipped his hands down and began to tug his shorts down. The built-in mesh of the underwear inside the shorts caused a slight struggle. He kicked his legs out and abruptly went underwater to finally tug the shorts past his knees and ankles. Robert closed his eyes as his hearing was distorted momentarily. When he surfaced, he took a deep breath and saw Salma's bikini top floating across the surface. She smiled, flashing her full teeth at him.

"Is this what you really wanted to see?"

Paddling her hands through the water, Salma leaned up to splash her bare breasts at him. They shook, with bubbles of water forming around her. Robert's eyes became enlarged at the view of her legendary tits in all their glory. They plunged back into the water before he could truly admire the view. Salma moved closer to him, keeping her hands under the surface. Robert gasped in excitement when he felt her hand grab his cock underwater. Salma bit her lower lip, grinning at him as she twisted her cold fingers around his length.

"Ohhhhhh, I can feel how hard you are for me."

The tone of her voice was low, almost a whisper, but not enough to hide her lovely accent. Robert moaned before Salma pressed her lips to his for another kiss. Her hand pumped back and forth, stroking him underwater.

"Come with me. Let's get a little bit closer to the steps."

There was nothing to say in response. Robert knew they were about to engage in the act of lovemaking in the water. Salma had experience on her side and could easily guide him to whatever positions she had in mind. On the more shallow side of the pool, they were both able to press their feet onto the pool floor. Salma moved far enough that her breasts were no longer in the water. She grabbed Robert's wrists and guided his hands to feel her slick, wet tits. Her erect nipples pressed against his palms.

"Go ahead and squeeze them. I know you've been thinking about my breasts for a long time."

"They're so beautiful. They're even bigger than I imagined."

Salma moaned at the touch of his hands. She let go of his wrists, allowing Robert full access to squeeze and play with her breasts as he desired.

"Yes, they're much bigger than they were years ago."

Resting her right hand on the back of his head, Salma guided Robert's face between her boobs. His face rubbed between them until she pushed her hands on both sides of her tits and smothered him. He could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against his cheeks as he made an effort to grip her left boob and feed the nipple into his mouth. Salma made that difficult for him as she shook her tits in his face. He finally let go and stopped to allow those famous breasts to smack against his face.

"Mmmmmmm, this is just the beginning. I have much planned for us while we're still swimming."

Her voice caught his attention as Salma pulled away from him. Robert got to stand there and watch her breasts flop and bounce around as she took a few steps back in the water. Despite the few inches of difference in their height, he did not tower over her like some of her bodyguards did. The floor of the pool was slanted in a slope, giving Salma a slight higher ground.

"Are you ready for this?"

He nodded to answer her question. She focused her big, brown eyes on his face while stepping a bit closer. The water moved from her stomach, rising above her breasts as she rejoined him. Robert took one step closer and then felt Salma's fingertips rub against his sides. She pressed her wet tits against his chest and bit her lower lip.

"Go on. Find your way inside me. I know you can do it."

Easier said than done, Robert thought to himself. It was funny to think about her womanhood when he had yet to lay eyes on it. He moved closer to her and gripped his cock underwater, guiding it between her thighs. Salma kept her eyes focused on him as she slid her right hand further down the length.