Goddess in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. I imagine that does feel good."

Salma smirked as she began to wank his cock back and forth with her hand. She pushed the head between her lips and pulled it out to make another popping sound. Her hand continued to jerk as she squeezed her fingers tightly around his pole and glared at him.

"Remember when you pulled out earlier?"

Her lips curled into a full grin, flashing her teeth. Salma continued to jerk his cock as she spoke again in a low voice.

"I take it you were saving it for someplace else."

Robert nodded. She began to giggle as her hand was still gliding across his dick.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna make you cum so hard. I will drain every last drop of cum from your balls. Just watch and see."

After finishing her dirty speech, Salma slid his cock back into her mouth. She unwrapped her fingers and began to aggressively bob her head up and down. The sucking sounds had become louder as she expertly devoured his cock by the inch.

"Oh my god!"

He cried out in pleasure upon feeling the full force of her lust. The slow and sensual side she previously showed had faded into deep hunger. Salma moaned a muffled sound, slobbering loudly as she continued to bob her head up and down. Her hands pushed over her breasts, playing with her nipples for a moment before moving to grip them. Robert gritted his teeth as his face scrunched up. He hoped he could last a bit longer before blowing his load. If Salma truly wanted him to cum now, she could make him. As he grunted, she slowed down. Salma slobbered loudly as she pushed his cock as far as it could go down her throat. The head touched the back of her throat, proving that she had deep-throat skills. After gagging, she withdrew his shaft from her lips and took a deep breath. Four strings of saliva dangled from her open lips back to his shiny, saliva-soaked cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes." 

She spoke softly, moaning to him as she pulled her breasts apart to offer a passage down the middle. Robert's eyes widened as he watched Salma shove those perfect tits around his cock. His cock disappeared in sight as she squeezed her boobs tightly around it, with only the head visible from above.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, man! Oh my god, that feels amazing."

His words were spoken almost with a cry of pleasure. Salma smiled before replying.

"You love my boobs, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes. Yes, I do. I love your boobs, Salma. This feels so good!"

Flashing her teeth in a smile, Salma loved that expression of surprise and joy on his face. She knew that look all too well from years of experience. Robert did not begin thrusting, so she squeezed her wet tits tightly around his cock and began to work them. As she pumped her breasts down at a slow pace, the head of his shaft vanished between them, only to poke back up seconds later.

"This... this is something else. I don't know what to say, Salma. This feels so good."

"You don't have to say anything. If you want to say anything, just tell me again that you love my boobs."

"I think your tits were made for doing this."

That remark made her laugh as she continued to pump her tits up and down at a slow pace. Salma knew just how to work them to allow them both to enjoy this pleasure before he was ready to explode. She was in control and would decide when she was ready to receive his hot load. Salma broke eye contact to glance down and see the head of his cock pumping up. She spit on it.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes. That feels so good."

Biting her lower lip, Salma purred soft moans. She continued to work her breasts up and down. Every inch of his shaft could be felt driving up and down, sharing this pleasure with him. Robert groaned as he bucked his hips. This sudden movement alerted Salma, and she immediately stopped pumping her tits. She knew he wanted to do the work now.

"There you go, mmmmmmm."

Raising her head, she purred another series of moans, biting her lower lip. Robert continued to thrust at a slow pace. Due to the wetness of her chest, he knew his cock could pump harder and faster between them without much effort. The feeling of her breasts was almost too much for him, but he was confident that he could last a bit longer.

"Your cock feels so good between my boobs. Mmmmm, I can feel it pumping up and down. There you go, up and down. Just like that, don't stop. Keep going up and down. Ohhhhhhh, yes."

Salma spoke in such a low voice with her sexy accent. Robert began to thrust faster. She adjusted her right hand over her breast, revealing her nipple between her index and middle fingers. Leaning her head down again, Salma parted her lips and stuck her tongue out. Each time the head poked forward, she flicked the tip with her tongue. That only made him begin thrusting faster in an attempt to push the head of his cock between her lips. Robert groaned as he achieved this. When the head of his pole slid out of her mouth, a popping sound was heard. Pop. Pop. Pop. The noises were driving him crazy, only to make him want to buck his hips even faster. Salma raised her head and glared into his eyes. She refused to glance away upon feeling inch after inch of his hard cock moving between her tits.

"Talk to me, Salma. I've gotta hear your voice!"

His face scrunched up, cock pumping so fast between her breasts that it produced a smacking sound. Salma kept her eyes locked on his. She knew from that look he had that the man would not last much longer.

"I want you to cum for me! Please cum for me!"

The last thing he expected to hear her say was the word please. Salma spoke so calmly and seductively while his cock was still pumping up and down between her tits. However she desired him to blow his load was lost on him. Robert did not want to stop this act now. He was determined to continue thrusting between her tits until he finally reached the point of no return. This wonderful feeling between her breasts was too good. Robert had no plans of pulling his cock out to unload. He wanted to feel the explosion right here, right between those fantastic tits. Gritting his teeth, Robert grunted loudly. He began to pant and cry out to her.

"I'm gonna cum for you, Salma! Ohhhhh god, YES!!" 

She closed her eyes and raised her head, knowing he wasn't going to pull his cock out from her tits. Since that was where he wanted to cum, Salma kept her breasts pushed together and her elbows still flexed out. She knew the young man was living out a fantasy, and she wanted to deliver the best finish of his life. Robert was still thrusting his cock forward when the eruption finally began. A powerful stream of cum shot upward, splattering onto her chin. Salma kept her head raised as she felt his cock slip between her boobs again. He cried out as a second string of cum landed on her neck.

"Oh god, Salma! Ohhhhhhh, god!!" 

Crying out in pleasure, his voice echoed in the distance. His shaft was halfway between her breasts as more cum leaked out. The passageway between her boobs became a semen-filled tunnel. Salma finally pulled her tits apart and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She wrapped her left forearm beneath her tits to hold them up. She wanted to make sure his warm seed was spread across her tits.

"That's it! Cum for me! Give me your cum!"

Salma bit her lower lip as she aimed his cock at her left boob and began to jack him off furiously. Robert cried out as another wad of cum spurted across her smooth skin.

"Mmmmmmm, look at that! A hot load!"

Aiming his cock at her other breast, Salma began to giggle as she felt another spurt of cum land on her skin. Robert noticed her licking her lips as she continued to jerk his cock to get out the final remainder of cum. A few more sticky droplets fell. Salma squeezed his shaft hard, pushing out one last drop from the head. She rubbed his cock against her breasts, smearing the cum as he panted and took deep breaths. He was exhausted after the goddess had successfully drained his balls of every drop of cum he had to offer. Salma licked her lips as she gazed up at Robert. She moved her hands away and shook her tits, allowing him to see them bounce around with his cum dripping. He sighed before speaking.

"I can't believe we just did this. I've never cum that hard before."

Still biting her lower lip, Salma quirked her eyebrows as she revealed the top row of her teeth. There was something about that look on her face that told Robert that this was only a taste of what was soon to come. It was hard to ignore the feeling that Salma would desire more from him in the future. Whether it would be tonight, tomorrow, or another day, her seduction was something he could not resist. She had already hinted about the possibilities that awaited them. After today, Robert would always think of Salma as more than just his boss. Perhaps in the near future he would confess his feelings that she was now his goddess.

THE END