Goddess of Sex Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will talk about it when we're home." She told the servant firmly, but he merely wiped his cock across her face before jumping back to his position before Aphrodite could grab either him or his balls. Sighing, Aphrodite then turned her attention back to Hera, who had a smirk on her face as she looked directly back at her daughter in law "You cheated."

"Quite clearly, I did not. Your servant was the one who got too excited and chose to fuck my face on his own, so suck it up and accept your lost." The queen answered simply, making Aphrodite pout "That's one point go over to me."

"Fine, whatever. Enjoy your victory while it lasts." Aphrodite said as she stripped, getting ready for revenge "What is the second contest then?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips and causing Hera's servants, with the exception of Henry, to drool openly at the sight of her naked body. Hera noticed this, but she wasn't feeling too worried.

"Next, we see who can give a better titjob." Hera announced, fondling her own tits as she chose a servant to step forward. Aphrodite did the same with hers, making him step up with a confident grin on his face, knowing that he would surely do a lot better than James "Just so you won't call me a cheater when you lose, I will set up the rules more clearly. You cannot use your mouth for this contest. You can't also use your hands in anything other than moving your breasts, and the men have to lay down so they can't move on their own. Whoever has them cum first, wins the round."

"Now that's more like it." Aphrodite said as Hera's servant laid down in front of her with his cock jutting up like a tent pole, having grown rock hard from watching James fucking his mistress' face so lewdly earlier. The Goddess of sex didn't waste any more time to slide down to the spot between his legs and wrapped her boobs the base of his cock, adjusting the distance of her knees a bit with her ass sticking into the air to get into a more comfortable posture and making him moan out as the incredible sensation of her tits around his cock.

"Alright, on my mark. Go!" The referees announced and the two goddesses began to pump their tits around the two pillars, making lewd meaty slapping sounds as they raised their tits up and then smashed it down the men's pelvises, giving them the titfuck of their life by holding nothing back and using all sorts of techniques to push them faster and faster to their release.

The man who was having his cock tityfucked by Aphrodite had a look of absolute bliss on his face as Aphrodite used her magnificent udders to milk him, using the insides of her slender wrists to increase the pressure while she gazed smolderingly up at him.

Om the other side, Hera was giving it her all as well, but Aphrodite's servant seemed to be having a good time while hers were squirming at the lewd treatment of the Goddess of sex, his body shuddering and twitching in pleasure as he did everything he could to stop himself from cumming, while the man between her tits merely laid back and enjoyed Hera's titfuck with his hands behind his head.

"And the second round goes to Lady Aphrodite!" The maid announced as Aphrodite's servants cheered and clapped for her in excitement, only ten minutes after the start as a jet of semen rocketed up from Hera's servant dick, flying so high up it almost hit the ceiling above them before falling heavily down his chest.

"Mark, come empty your load inside your mistress." Aphrodite said as she got up and called for her servant, ignoring the one who was cumming his brain out next to her. Mark instantly removed himself from Hera and rushed over to his mistress, pushing her down on her back before he mounted her, slamming his cock into her cunt in a classic missionary as she rewarded him by letting him dump his load into her pussy for not giving it to Hera, her limbs wrapping around his strong body and pulling him even closer to her.

It took Mark minutes to finish cumming, his orgasm lasting even longer than the one spraying his load all over himself beside them. After arching his back and hunching over to force out the last rope of his come into her womb, the servant was then allowed to withdraw and pull his cock out of her fully stuffed pussy as she unwrapped her arms and legs from his body before she pushed herself onto her elbows and got up to smirk at Hera, who had a neutral expression on her face as her servant stumbled back to his position, arms crossing under her breasts as she looked at her daughter in law with half lidded eyes.

"You seriously had to do that, didn't you?"

"What?" Aphrodite merely replied when the queen asked her finally, reaching her hand down to scoop up some semen that were oozing out her pussy and bringing it to her mouth "You got a problem with how I reward my servant for a job well done?" She asked with a small smirk, her tongue licking up the semen on her fingers.

Hera merely replied with a shrug, "Just don't want you to give yourself a disadvantage by wasting your strength. After all, I want to beat you fair and square."

"Oh that's very kind of you, but don't worry, there's a reason I am the goddess of sex." Aphrodite said before she paused for a second before continuing "You know... this is kinda nice. Competition aside, I think this is the first time we have hung out with each other even though we have been mother and daughter in law for so long."

"Now that you mention it..." Hera nodded her head in agreement as she leaned down and allowed herself to relax a little "We are always at odds with each other, aren't we?"

"Yeah, you and all that monologues about being faithful to your husband." Aphrodite said with a wave of her hand, her foot reaching out and caressing the cock of a servant "I mean... I am sure that you will keep saying those things for another 3000 years, but I hope with this experience you will start loosening up on me a little from now on."

"Hmm... considering that my son is having the best time of his life with you, I think I can do something like that." Hera nodded her head before she sat up "Enough talking, let's continue with our next contest."

"I can't agree more."

The bedchamber was then filled with a booming echo as the massive doors swung back open and in walked the King of the Greek Gods with a casual demeanor, looking all excited, happy and extremely horny. He was dressed in a large, flowing white toga that was draped around his hips and hid his lower body from view, but leaving him naked from the waist up, showing off his colossal torso of titanic muscles and sculpted eight pack abs that were so striated and cut, it looked like he were wearing a bronze armor of the Spartan warriors of the old days.

"Welcome back dear." Hera greeted her husband with a warm smile, as Aphrodite and their servants got on their knees to bow to the kings, with the goddess of sex having a sultry smile on her face as she lowered her head to her king in more ways than just simple authority.

"Quite a party you two have here. Hope I did not miss anything fun." Zeus said as he took his wife's chin and leaned down to give his wife a tender kiss on the cheek, allowing Hera to do the same to him before he left her and walked over to Aphrodite. "It's time for the real contest to begin." The corner of his mouth curved up into a small smirk as he eyed the sex Goddess' lewd and naked body upon reaching her and grabbing her slender neck roughly with one hand, holding her like that for a moment before he tilted her head back so he could lean down and shove his tongue into her mouth.

Despite not feeling surprised and having fully expected her husband to do something like that to the divine slut of Olympus, Hera was unable to stop herself from scoffing lightly in annoyance, being left there to watch as Zeus shared a lewd and passionate gesture with Aphrodite.

"Leave us." She turned to the two groups of servants and ordered firmly. And without a moment of hesitation, they hurriedly left the room, with Henry being the only one who did so calmly after he had walked back to the couches and grabbed his clothes.

Submitting to Zeus almost instantly, the Goddess of sex moaned around the writhing muscle in her mouth and made wet slurping noise as she fellated his tongue like a cock when he forced it down her throat, eyes rolling back back into her head with the corner of her lips curving up into a smile as she lewdly made out with the god king, who grabbed her tits and pinched one of her nipples, twisting the diamond stud while kneading the soft, pillowy orbs.

Aphrodite moaned and melted forward, her breast rolling and mashing out like a giant water drop across in the palm of his strong hand, while hers slid under his toga and grabbed his cock, tugging and pulling at it in a form of stroking to please the king.

Once that the door had been slammed shut behind him, Zeus broke the kiss with Aphrodite by pushing her back with one hand still holding onto her slender neck and used the other one to get rid of his toga, tearing it right off of his waist and leaving himself naked before his wife and the love Goddess, who continued pulling and stroking at his pendulous monster cock.

"Come here." Zeus ordered his wife, who dutifully strutted toward him on her knees with a seductive smile on her face, and allowed Zeus to embrace her with his hand planting firmly on her butt as he brought her close and captured her lips in a hot, searing kiss. Moving the hand holding Aphrodite behind the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of her hair so forcefully she let out a groan, Zeus then pulled her toward his crotch, her rightful place, and allowed her to bury her face in his scrotum.

Aphrodite smiled as she breathed in his strong, musky scent, feeling the king's arousal sky rocket as she snuck her tongue out and began to kiss and lewdly make out with his large balls as he groped and kneaded at Hera's backside while sucking on her tongue, kissing her in a manner that was just like how he usually did it with Aphrodite.

Breaking the kiss with Hera, Zeus then pushed her onto the bed and did the same thing to Aphrodite, making both goddesses stumble onto their back as Zeus climbed onto the bed on his knees before them, his cock now rock hard and standing at full mast thanks to Aphrodite's lecherous treatment.

"Round one." The king announced, soaking his hand in the pre cum oozing in a thick stream from his lurching cock. Once down, Zeus then lowered himself down and shot his hand toward Hera and Aphrodite's crotches, fingering them furiously as he kneeled between the two goddesses. As his ring and middle fingers thrust into their cunts, his thumb worked her sensitive clit hurriedly, clearly trying to make them cum in the shortest span of time. Hera tried to hold on, to resist, but soon found herself gasping and moaning like a slut as Zeus made her come on his hand, her pussy gushing as she sprayed her juice.

"It appears that we have a winner of the first round." Zeus announced with a smirk, and pulled his fingers out of his wife's cunt to turn fully over to Aphrodite, grabbing her face and pinning her head down with those wet fingers thrusting into her mouth, making her suck on them and tasting Hera's juice as he slammed his cock hard cock into her cunt, fucking her like a mindless animal trying to mate and giving her no time to readjust to his immense size.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes!" Aphrodite's legs wobbled, her feet kicking violently as she came hard around his cock, her body trembling and shaking in orgasmic pleasure as Zeus rewarded her beautifully with his cock, his hips continuing to rise and fall in a blur even as she came repeatedly around his massive member.

Just before he could lose himself to the overwhelming pleasure of a goddess' pussy, Zeus yanked his cock out of Aphrodite's cunt, smirking as his big, lurching penis blasting out a massive gout of cum onto her face, a feast for her as his seed pied like heavy cream on her delicate features.

"Let's begin round two." Zeus announced and then grabbed both of them by the hair firmly, with Hera accepting the rough gesture all too willingly while Aphrodite was still recovering from the aftermath of her violent chain of orgasms.

He then stood up in a low, wide squat, raising the two goddesses to a kneeling position below him "First one to make me cum, win the round. Winner will get a reward, so make sure to give it your best." And with that, Zeus released their heads from his hold and placed his hands on his knees as he stood firmly in that position.

Both goddesses bounded forward, attacking his shotgun with erotic aggression. Back and forth they went, with no matching rhyme or whatsoever as they took turn giving Zeus the best blowjobs that had ever been given, leaving thick strands of drool and saliva to fly between his balls and their tits, trickling and dripping down from his cock as they sucked and slurped on his monstrous dong.

Despite the pleasure being doubled, Zeus stood there and watched them blow him with a casual demeanor, his elbows resting on his knees as he decided which one was better.

Being the goddess of sex, there's no point in questioning Aphrodite's oral skills, and she was simply the best. However, he just loved Hera's enthusiasm and determination to please him and so Zeus made the decision to give his load to his wife, puffing her cheeks out as he came with no warning.

Seeing that she had lost the round, Aphrodite got behind Zeus and dove between his chiseled asscheeks, making the king gasp wordlessly when she began a sloppy makeout session with his asshole. Zeus, meanwhile, continued to feed Hera his come, her stomach swelling out steadily at the sheer volume of his prolonged orgasm. Despite quickly regaining his casual demeanor, for the first time ever Zeus finally lost his composure and let out a throaty moan, eyes almost rolling back into the white as Aphrodite shoved her tongue up into his ass, doing all sorts of wonderful things that only she could do with that talented mouth of hers.

With the score being tied 2 -- 2, the threesome quickly moved onto the next round, semen drinking, with the two goddesses competing to see who could chug down Zeus' semen the fastest. Two giant 6000ml wine glasses were brought out and presented in front of them, allowing Zeus to then literally pee his semen into the two glasses, filling them up to the brim before he gave them to his wife and Aphrodite to start drinking.

It was an easy victory for Aphrodite, who gulped down the whole thing in one go without even needing a second to catch her breath, unlike Hera who had trouble swallowing the thick, gooey substance, so thick she had to chew to be able to force it down her throat. Nevertheless, her reward for winning the contest came in the form of having her asshole fucked in a full nelson, as she was held suspended in the air with Zeus thrusting his cock up into her ass.

Despite winning the semen drinking contest, Aphrodite then lost the next round, as Hera showed just how good she was when she was able to take the lead, riding Zeus to his orgasm faster than Aphrodite could even though she only beat her by only a few seconds. Zeus rewarded his wife beautifully for her amazing cowgirl techniques, cumming so hard inside her that she looked pregnant by the end of their passionate sex making.

However, it did not take it long for Zeus to return to the aggressive lover that he was, when Aphrodite won the next contest by sexually appealing to his liking with a lewd strip dance, dressing up in a rather looking outfit that made it even lewder when she started taking them off and presenting her lewd body to in an even lewder manner.

Unable to control himself when she finished the dance, Zeus pushed her down and mounted her right on the spot, slamming his lurching cock into her cunt and fucking her in a brutal mating press, his hands groping her breasts and his tongue raping her mouth as he fucked her so hard his wife's bed collapsed, making them move to the master bedchamber, an even better place for an epic fucking to truly begin.

At this point, neither goddesses cared about the contest anymore.