Goddess of Song Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heaviest blow was what his girlfriend said before finally giving up on him:

"You don't even think about my feelings! You just want to use me for your own pleasure!"

The words hit him hard and he fell into depression. He suddenly didn't know what the point of going to college was for.

It was then when he got a call from a high school swim team friend who told him he was going to be in San Diego. It was a fateful call that would lead him to become a Marine.

* * *

Three days passed without them hearing from Jeanne. Bryan was certain they had lost the job, but as time went on and no word came, he grew more optimistic.

"If they didn't want us, Jeanne would have called immediately." Bryan reasoned, "The fact that I haven't gotten a call from Jeanne means they must be trying to work issues out."

Damien did his usual routine when he wasn't on a job. He went for a morning swim before breakfast, then in the afternoon he went to the shooting range. That evening, he and Bryan went to a MMA gym for a grappling session, where both taught regularly. Damien ended up rolling with a fellow instructor who had 15 lbs. of solid muscle over him and it exhausted him physically. Mentally, he was drained from thinking about his encounter with Loretta and being forced to face all his demons again.

It was Friday night. The family guys, including Bryan, had already left the gym and went home to their girlfriends and wives. The single guys were just getting started. There was nothing like hitting the bar after being pumped for an hour and a half smashing their ears on mats and slipping in stinky sweat.

Damien initially declined the offer to go out. He wasn't feeling it. But once he realized the alternative was to stay home and drink alone, he said "Fuck it, let's go."

When he got to the bar, though, he was still too down to initiate conversation. Somehow, he still managed to end up getting a girl sitting on his lap as the other two guys who came with him stared in awe. Damien was used to it. He was tall, muscular, and good looking. Whether he liked it or not, he stood out. If he wasn't practically shoving them away, some semi-drunken girl would always make their way to him.

Looking at the beauty in front of him, he knew he only had to ask her to his place, and some steamy hot sex was bound to happen.

This time, it just didn't appeal to him.

He excused himself from his friends and the girl. She was livid as she watched him get into an Uber outside the bar.

The Uber driver had the radio on. It only took a few rotations before he heard Loretta's latest single. The one with the music video of her walking down 5th Avenue in stilettos and one revealing attire after another. Her voice was strong and powerful. He could almost see her belting out those high notes in the studio. His heart ached from hearing her voice.

His cellphone rang. It was Bryan. Jeanne had offered them the job.

"There is only one condition to the contract." Bryan's voice was thick with irony, "We would all have to call her Miss Atkinson. That includes you."

Damien didn't know whether to laugh or frown. The only thing he said at the whole meeting was to call her Ettie, and that was the only thing she took away.

"You want to take the job?" Bryan asked him over the phone.

Damien closed his eyes, "Let's do it."

He owed her. This was his chance for redemption.

12