Goddess of Song Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was warm and she wore a loose short-sleeve T-shirt with PJ shorts. Her pretty legs dangled off the counter side, the bright red nail polish on her toes contrasting her smooth fair skin. Her hair was loose and she was wearing her glasses. It was always in this casual state that Damien found her most irresistible, perhaps because one, this reminded him of Loretta in high school and two, the rest of the world never saw her without all the glittery makeup.

He gave her a quick kiss and asked, "Are you reading the script for today?"

Loretta was going to shoot a movie scene that day. She had agreed to do a minor role in an action film. This was Jeanne's way of spreading her popularity: in addition to the five minutes she would appear in the film, Loretta would also be singing the title song.

The security team had already completed their pre-detail, which was very simple because Loretta's scenes were strictly indoors. Mark would drive Jeanne and Loretta inside the set, all the way up to the building where Loretta's scene was being filmed, then pick them up when it was done. Technically, Loretta would not even be outside the building for more than a few seconds, but the men knew there would always be some random reason that would cause her to be pulled away from the building and end up doing a take outside. So, while Mark stayed with the car, Bryan and Damien would be providing additional security from a nearby building that overlooked the road to Loretta's location.

This would actually be Bryan's last day. Well, technically, it would be Damien's last day as bodyguard, too. Both men were flying to DC the next morning for a new weeklong job to protect a visiting foreign statesman. David was leaving as well, now that his intel work was no longer needed. Mark had officially taken over Bryan's position as head security and would be bringing in a new bodyguard to replace Damien.

"Uh-huh, I only have like, five lines to memorize, so it's super easy." Loretta nibbled on a strawberry, "Have you read it?"

Damien had not read the script. As security, they weren't supposed to have access to the script anyway. He only knew it was a war movie that was set in WWII. He also knew it was about the Army, because when he and Bryan went to check out the set earlier, he saw hundreds of extras walking around in 1940s Army uniforms carrying toy M1 Garands.

"No, I haven't. What is your role, exactly?"

"Oh, you don't know?" Loretta looked up, "I'm the love interest for the protagonist."

Damien laughed, "Of course you are."

"Ha, yeah, so the longest scene I'm doing is supposed to appear in the beginning of the movie, where I fool around with the main guy in his house."

"So like the shoot for `Love Me No More`."

"Pretty much." Loretta shrugged, "Hey, I'm not a real actor! I gotta start simple."

"What happens after the romantic scene?"

"Oh, I die!" Loretta said matter-of-factly, "How else is the main guy supposed to go off to war with a heavy heart? I get hit by a car after the romantic scene and then I just become flashbacks throughout the rest of the movie."

Damien didn't like hearing Loretta talk about dying, even as a character in a movie. Nevertheless, he asked, "Who is the lucky guy?"

Loretta dropped the name of an actor who had recently been voted sexiest man of the year. "He's playing an Army Ranger who then goes to Normandy."

"Seriously?" Damien shook his head as he put his arms around her waist and felt the warmth of her body close to him, "You are going to fake fuck an Army Ranger when you are dating a former Raider in reality?"

He kissed her lips, then her neck, "They could have at least made him a Marine."

Loretta giggled, "Yeah, I get the irony, which is why I asked you if you could find your dog tag out of the storage."

Damien pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Loretta, "What do you want it for? This thing is pretty useless these days."

Loretta examined the dog tag, flipping it around in her hands, "Sure, but it wasn't useless in 1942. The script called for having the guy put his dog tag around me during the romantic scene..."

She looked up at him with a mischievous smile, "Guess whose dog tag is going to be in the shoot instead? I'm going to swap this out with the one on the set! Does that make you a little less jealous now?"

"You are an evil genius." Damien found the idea fantastic. And also, really hot.

Loretta played around with his dog tag a little longer, then, continuing her playful demeanor, placed the tag on her tongue and said, "Kiss me?"

The sight of Loretta staring lustfully at him with his dog tag in her mouth was more than he could handle. Damien devoured her lips, "You are getting fucked for real now."

The metal rolled and flipped between their tongues as their bodies pressed against each other. Loretta moaned when he grinded his hard on against her crotch. Briefly breaking their wet kiss, he practically ripped off her shirt, then in one quick tug removed her shorts and panties. Loretta smiled at him as she now took the dog tag out of her mouth and wore the chain around her neck. "Hmm, should I do this as part of the shoot?"

"Not if you want the actor to die." Damien inserted a finger into her.

"Oh god..." Loretta panted, "But then the movie is going to be PG-13, who is going to go see that?"

"I don't give a fuck about the movie." Damien removed his clothing and began to kiss her aggressively while continuing to finger her. He liked seeing how her eyes became dreamy and she was slowly losing her mind.

"Hmmm..." Loretta struggled to speak between the waves of pleasure brought on by his finger inside her, "You want to...go upstairs...? Aren't the guys coming soon...aahhhhh!"

"No," Damien wrapped her legs around him and thrust himself into her wet, hot hole, "You are getting fucked right here."

Loretta screamed as she put her arms around his neck to prevent herself from falling backwards. The counter proved to be difficult to move against, so he picked her up by her bottom and turned around to grind her against the kitchen cabinets. He could tell getting banged in the kitchen was driving Loretta insane. She held onto him like he was the only thing that mattered in the world and she could not be more wet.

The sound of her body banging against the wooden cabinet was accompanied by her melodic moans. The goddess of song was singing beautifully her impromptu aria of sexual bliss. It was a private performance meant for an audience of one. For his ears only.

"Damien...oh god...I'm going to come so fast...!" Loretta dug her fingers into him, her body experiencing the first in a series of mini orgasms.

He relished in feeling her body tremble, her words incoherent with pleas. Instead of letting her rest as she came down, he continued to push deep into her.

"It's too much, Damien...I can't take it...please..." Loretta begged as her body was overwhelmed by the sensation.

Damien was unrelenting, "No, I'm going to fuck you as hard as I want and you're going to take it, my little slut."

His words caused Loretta to open her mouth into a wordless scream. Her eyes opened wide and stared into the void, her body being pushed beyond its limits, exploding into a firework of climatic pleasure. Their song had reached its apex, the goddess reveling in the flourishes of her final cadenza. She was prima donna irresistibile.

Though he would have liked to go longer, he did realize the rest of the team was supposed to show up in the next five minutes. Bryan was an especially punctual person. He timed his own release to go along with Loretta's high.

Taking a long exhale, Damien let go of her from his grip and let her feet back on the ground.

"Oh god, Damien..." Loretta's cheeks were flush red, "What are you doing to me?"

Damien relaxed a bit now that he had well-abused her body. He smiled, "Making sure you are well-fucked before your shoot. You should let the guy know that if he touches you one second more than necessary, I will make him the least attractive man of the year."

Loretta laughed, "I'm going to miss you so much when you are in DC!"

Mark, Bryan, David, and Jeanne arrived shortly after.

Jeanne stared at David, "Why are you going? You are not an actor and you don't even carry a gun!"

"I'm not missing out the chance to visit a movie studio in action!" David insisted, "And who knows, maybe they will let me don an Army uniform and let me be an extra!"

"I will shoot you before that happens, traitor." Bryan looked at him with feigned seriousness.

"You can stay with Miss Atkinson on the set, Dave." Mark smiled and said, "Let the kid have some fun, Jeanne."

"Oh, I want to wear the earpiece too!" David demanded, "I want to hear all the bullshit you guys are saying outside."

Jeanne rolled her eyes, "This isn't a field trip!"

They got ready to leave. As Jeanne climbed into the van Mark was driving, she spotted the rifle cases in the back seat, "What the fuck? Is that real or a prop?"

"It's real." Damien answered as he sat next to Loretta.

"Why the fuck are you bringing a real gun to a movie studio?!"

Mark once again stepped in to calm Jeanne down, "We've already talked to the set manager and she's perfectly fine with this. Loretta's trial appearance is soon and we are just taking extra precautions. This movie set is large and there are many people moving in and out."

Jeanne put her hands up and said for the millionth time since June, "You guys are overdoing this!"

"It's our last day, let us have some fun, Jeanne!" Bryan shouted from the passenger seat, "Plus, we will totally blend in since everyone else is carrying a rifle too!"

Mark dropped them all off first at the building where Loretta's scene was to be shot at. The set inside was a non-assuming interior of a suburban house that was filled with décor from half a century ago.

David looked at the influx of people coming in and out of the set, many of them extras wearing Army uniforms carrying fake pistols and rifles. Suddenly he became concerned.

"Hey, what happens if some dude just walks up and pulls a gun on us, like, inside here?"

"I'm going to be here with you guys." Mark said.

"Yeah, but you're going to protect Loretta, not me!"

Bryan looked at David dead in the eye and said with a serious face, "In that case, pray the guy has shitty aim when he fires at you."

Damien and Bryan set up shop on their building. It was a three-story building that was part of the set; it was also the tallest building around. Perched on the rooftop, Bryan got a full view of the studio, from the gate entrance all the way to Loretta's building. Damien settled by an open window on the second floor facing south. They both brought their AR-15s with ACOGs. Once they got comfortable in their positions, they began their favorite part of their job: waiting.

David, who had never worn an earpiece, could be heard relaying the scene inside the building with excitement, "Holy shit! The guy that's playing the Army ranger is the same guy who played the US marshal from my favorite TV show! Oh, that's a stuntman I know! He was the double in the last Marvel movie!"

"Shut up, Dave," Bryan groaned, "We are working."

Once David zipped his mouth, Bryan relayed what he saw to Damien, who could only see a portion of the road leading up to Loretta's building. Since Loretta was still inside, they only looked for individuals approaching the building entrance. Throughout the morning, most of those who entered or exited the building were set crew dressed in plain clothing hauling props and filming equipment. With Mark inside with Loretta, the two men were relaxed.

Bryan glanced at the Army extras walking up and down the road, "It's kind of weird to be in a fake base seeing fake soldiers with fake guns. I'm happy we're going back to the real world tomorrow."

"I agree." Damien said. He allowed his mind to wander briefly, as he realized that since June, he had been with Loretta almost every single day. He had gotten used to being around her all the time. It was going to be very different now.

Though he knew he was going to miss Loretta, he wasn't going to miss the job. He still didn't like being a celebrity bodyguard, and neither did Bryan. Damien didn't like talking to fans and dealing with the media. He also disliked being constantly photographed. It just wasn't who he was. He preferred action without fanfare.

Towards noon, Mark gave them the heads up, "Shooting is done. I'm going to get the car."

Bryan and Damien gathered themselves and began scanning their surroundings. They saw Mark exit the building and head towards the parking area. He was to drive the van directly up to the building entrance and let Loretta in.

They waited five minutes, then heard Mark say, "There's some construction going on and they blocked my entrance, I have to go around. Will be there in 15 minutes. Dave, I'll let you know when I'm close and you can bring Loretta out."

"No problem!" Was David's exuberant response.

A few minutes later, Damien saw Loretta, Jeanne, and David emerge from the building.

"Dave, Mark is not here yet!" Bryan warned.

"I know...but Jeanne says to just come outside and wait." Was David's meek response, "They're dying to come out for fresh air."

Bryan and Damien saw David turn to talk to Jeanne. Jeanne raised her head to look towards the rooftop where Bryan was and flipped him not one, but two birds. Bryan cursed.

Damien saw a film assistant run out from behind Loretta, waving something in her hand. It looked like a dog tag. Loretta reached into her shirt and pulled out another dog tag. The assistant's body language expressed surprise. Then, after Loretta leaned in to explain, the two girls bent over and laughed. Damien knew what had happened and chuckled.

"Ladies, we should go back inside..." They heard David say. His voice lacked conviction and the assistant continued to chat with Loretta in an animated manner.

A film crew slowly hauled a tall crate that was placed on top of a ten-foot ladder across the road to in front of Loretta's building. As luck would have it, it partially blocked both Bryan and Damien's view of Loretta and the chatting assistant.

"Oh, fuck me." Bryan sighed.

"Sorry, they say they need to unload this crate." David explained.

Then, Damien heard Bryan say, "Two Army extras, south bound, 50 meters, fake Garands and M1911s I'd say."

Damien pulled his sights on the two extras walking towards Loretta's building. Both were in Army uniform with their covers on, with rifles slung over their shoulder and pistols by their waist. The extra closer to Damien pointed his finger towards Loretta and his body language conveyed excitement. The other extra, however, looked not a bit enthusiastic.

"Looks like fans approaching." They heard Dave pause and then say, "Loretta says it's OK to have them come over."

"I'm five minutes away." They heard Mark say.

Damien looked at the extra that was further away from him. He was walking in a steady, measured pace that concerned him, though to be fair, every extra there knew how to march.

Damien's view of the composed individual was partially excluded by his excited companion. "I don't have a clear shot of the one on your right, Dave." He warned, "Watch him."

He heard Dave say, "They're waving at us." Which was technically not correct, since only one of them waved. But neither Bryan nor Damien bothered to correct Dave.

Now the two extras were within 20 meters of the building entrance where Loretta was standing. Damien saw both extras stop, then, in a swift motion, the further one reached for his pistol. As Damien was ready to pull the trigger as soon as the extra extended his arm, the fan-like extra's body showed surprise and tried to wrestle the gun away from the shooter, his own body blocking Damien's view. Damien's trigger finger paused and his heart stopped beating as he saw, in slow motion, the shooter raise his arm despite being tackled.

"Incoming! Get her down!" Bryan shouted.

The shooter fired his pistol three times, under the crate and through the ladders. Loud bursts were immediately followed by high-pitched screams. The attacker managed to strike his innocent companion that was trying to take him down. He took a few steps back and raised his pistol again. This time, Damien pulled the trigger. The first shot went between the assailant's shoulder blades while the second one hit his lower back as he fell forward. Blood pooled out from under him and his body twitched.

Damien lowered his rifle. His heart was pounding as he looked towards the building entrance where Loretta was. A huge crowd had gathered around the entrance and he could not see Jeanne, Loretta, or David.

"Dave! Talk to me!" Damien heard Bryan shout, "Is Loretta OK?"

"Can you see them?" Damien asked.

"I didn't see if they got shot because of that fucking crate." Bryan cursed as he called out for David to respond.

"I'm almost there." They heard Mark say, "Tell me how Miss Atkinson is."

"Neither of us could see them. I'm going down." Damien said.

"No, wait here." Bryan cursed again, "You can't do jack shit down there. We don't know if that's the only shooter. Wait for the ambulance and police to arrive."

The wait for the police sirens to scream into the studio must have been only minutes, but it felt like forever to Damien. He saw the police car pull up to right in front of where the dead attacker was. An ambulance followed closely behind. There was still no response from David.

"Go down, Baby face." He heard Bryan say, "I got you here."

He left his rifle at the window and walked down the steps and out of the building. As he approached the thick crowd that surrounded where Loretta was, he found himself praying repeatedly in his head: Please don't let her die.

She could be incapacitated or disfigured. He wouldn't care. He imagined all the places the bullet could hit her and he would be fine with almost anything except those that would cause her to die instantly. He could handle her in any state, except death. He was not ready to accept the worst fate. He would never be.

He didn't know how he managed to make his way through the crowd, but he did. In the center of it, on the dusty ground, he saw David hunched over with blood dripping down his arm while a film crew applied pressure to his wound. Then he saw Loretta sitting on the ground with Jeanne lying unconscious in her lap. She was looking down at Jeanne, but raised her eyes to him when he got close enough.

Her beautiful face was full of shock, but it was a beautiful and unscathed face, the same as he had seen earlier that day.

"Jeanne saw David got shot and she fainted." Loretta's voice was a whisper, "I'm OK..."

The ambulance arrived. The EMTs took Jeanne away from Loretta's lap and placed her on a stretcher, and David on another. As they treated David's wound, Loretta stood up and said to Damien, "I should...probably go with them to the hospital."

Damien felt life come back into his being again. His heart resumed beating, and he grabbed Loretta and pulled her in so tight that she nearly stopped breathing. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

Secrecy be damned. He wanted the world to know that he could not live without her.

David's ear piece fell off when he hit the ground. Pale but now recovered enough to look around him, he said dryly to Damien, "Hey, I'm the one who got shot! Don't I get a hug?"

Mark walked into the crowd looking relieved, "Dave, you asked for field trip. You got one."

The fan-like extra came to them and apologized profusely. He had suffered from bruises and cuts but was otherwise fine. From him, they learned that he was Loretta's fan. He had run into the shooter walking around looking lost and wanted to be a good Samaritan and asked him if he needed help. When the shooter said he was looking for Loretta, the fan said he knew which building Loretta was shooting at and offered to walk along with him. As soon as he saw the shooter reach for his pistol, he tried to stop him. It was possibly through his quick response that only David was injured. Nevertheless, the fan was sad he had caused all of this to happen. Loretta assured him repeatedly that he had saved her.