Goddess of Sunshine: Secret Rendezvous

Story Info
Our sexy online fantasies finally become reality.
3.5k words
4.86
4.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers

Author's note:

This "letter" is inspired by a naughty scenario brought to me Goddess_of_Sunshine, a fellow Literotica member who is my "online girlfriend" and occasional Volunteer Editor but, most importantly, a dear friend.

******************************************************************************

I've been waiting for you restlessly.

I sense your presence the moment you enter the fancy restaurant.

It's as if your sexy body has its own gravitational pull. Even with my back to you as I sit at a table-for-two with my date, the unseen force directs my attention to you. It's been there in a virtual sense since I met you in a Literotica chatroom, oh, so long ago, but now that force is a tangible energy.

When I turn and see you standing there, my eyes widen in awe.

You are like a perfectly sculpted statue: tall, with toned limbs and broad shoulders, and unblemished, bronze-colored skin. The sleeveless and strapless dress you wear conforms provocatively to your figure, highlighting your feminine curves. It matches your complexion so seamlessly that I incredulously believe, for a moment, that you entered this place nude!

The bottom of your dress rides dangerously high on your thighs, not even reaching halfway to your knees, making your fabulous runner's legs appear even longer. The way you wear your jet-black silky hair in a tightly-wound chic bun and your choice of attire screams attention to your athletic body and flawless skin. Everything thing about you is perfect.

So much, in fact, that I begin to wonder if you really are a statue of a goddess.

It isn't until you move, turning your head slightly to scan the restaurant interior with those deep brown eyes, that I begin to breathe again.

I am completely captivated by the smooth texture of your flesh.

Your mixed Asian and Caucasian heritage gives you an undeniably exotic appearance.

I gape at your perfectly formed breasts and bottom.

You are breathtakingly beautiful.

And then realization dawns on me: you are EXACTLY the way you described yourself to me... exactly the way you appear the risqué selfies and pics that you've sent me over the years!

A part of me always believed that you were fake... that I was being scammed and catfished.

But as you stand there in the flesh, I know in my heart that everything about you... everything about our relationship... has been genuine.

Could my Goddess of Sunshine truly be THAT perfect?

******************************************************************************

Luck may have enabled us to meet online, but I like to think that fate brought us to this moment.

After all, what else other than fate could've led us to unknowingly live close each other?

When we first "met" in the chatroom, we agreed to keep our relationship in the virtual world; we even hilariously and affectionately considered ourselves an "online couple"!

Our cybersex ran progressively hotter and more intimate, yet being an "online couple" eventually morphed into a genuine friendship, something that be both deeply cherish.

It became meaningful in a way that neither of us would've ever believed, but could no longer ignore.

However, things always circled back to sex; that's why we decided to break our #1 rule.

After years of enjoying a hot online romance, we decided to meet in person.

******************************************************************************

The man standing next you, arm encircling your waist possessively, doesn't even register in my consciousness. And though my companion is only slightly less stunning than you, her presence begins to fade into the background as my attention becomes focused on you. Everything around me seems to freeze and disappear.

Everything except you.

The walls between the real world and the virtual one that we've created for ourselves have crumbled.

It scares and excites me.

My heart is thundering as we make eye contact.

If it weren't for the faint smile that creases your lips, I would've believed that you didn't recognize me or, worse, chose to ignore me.

Though your toned body is impressively built, you glide to a nearby table with the grace of a ballerina. Like every man nearby, my head swivels as I track your movement. This fancy restaurant that we chose is small, and you sit only a few tables away.

You are so magnificent.

Eventually, I turn back to my date and engage her in mundane conversation.

I look at you through the corner of my eye, and notice you doing the same to me as you sit with your man. I still don't bother to look at his face or study him. He is of no concern to me.

You're here and you're real, and that's all that matters.

Time can't move fast enough as we order dinner with our respective dates.

As I've done all night, I steal furtive glances your way, marveling at your incomparable beauty. I drink in the perfection of your naturally tan skin. The feminine curves of your profile keep my erection hard and hungry.

Anticipation threatens to make me explode prematurely.

You abruptly give me a curt nod, a barely perceptible gesture that no one in the crowded restaurant notices. But I see it instantly. That's the signal that I've been anxiously awaiting, and I experience a rush of childlike giddiness. I watch you slowly rise from your seat like some kind of ethereal being, and saunter away from your table.

This the moment of truth... the moment that we painstakingly planned.

I say "Excuse me" to my date and attempt to remain calm as I follow you.

******************************************************************************

I glimpse your backside as see you disappear into the sole restroom that's situated at the end of a long hallway.

You leave the door opening invitingly.

Glancing around to make sure that no one else is around... though that wouldn't have changed my actions, anyway... I scurry inside, slam the door shut, and lock it.

This is, of course, the first time that we dared to meet face to face. Until now, despite our openness about all things in life, we were just words on a screen to each other. To say that this is a profound moment would be an understatement.

We don't speak.

Instead, we simply rush into each other's arm, and begin kissing and hugging with a desperation born of pent-up sexual aggression.

Our tongues wrestle in each other's mouths as our lips melt together.

My rough hands impatiently scour every inch of your firm, sexy body. The material of your dress is so thin and so formfitting that you may as well not be wearing anything. I slide my palms to your ass and give it an affectionate squeeze.

You murmur and press into me. Your firm breasts mash against my chest, and I can feel your pert nipples poking me even through the fabric of our clothes. But my cock is just as hard for you, and I grind it into your crotch. You've always known how badly I want you, but now I want you to FEEL it.

We've been waiting to live out this particular fantasy.

******************************************************************************

We had been to this fancy restaurant, separately, on many occasions.

The unisex restroom is small, with barely enough space to accommodate 2 people. The white tiled walls are as clean as the floor, and a marble sink with an ornate bronze faucet is beneath a mirror that forms the entirety of one wall. To our left, just inside the door and before the sink is a granite pedestal on which an ivory Statue of David rests.

You shared this idea with me during one of our recent "online dates", but it's just one of many fantasies and roleplays that we've playfully discussed over the years.

Fucking in front of an audience.

Rough sex.

I've shamelessly confessed to you, many times, that I want you to suck my cock and then swallow every last drop as I cum in your mouth.

You've expressed a desire to be rimmed which aligns with my want to sodomize your glorious ass.

You've told me about your bondage fantasies.

You've openly longed to be the center of attention during a threesome. With 2 men, a man and another woman, or 2 other women... The combination doesn't matter to you; the possibilities are endless for the naughty Goddess.

Schoolgirl/teacher scenarios.

Blackmail roleplays.

But this recent idea truly caught my attention: a scenario where we show up at a fine restaurant, dressed nicely with our respect dates, then sneak away to fuck the restroom.

And what a better occasion to act out this fantasy than the first time we meet in person?

******************************************************************************

We still haven't spoken any words yet as we continue to make out like horny teenagers.

I could kiss and touch your body for all eternity.

But craving more and compelled to please you, I push you against the sink. We're murmuring softly as I pry my lips from yours. Your brown, slightly almond-shaped eyes, widen in surprise. I can tell you're wondering if we've gone too far or if I'm somehow put off by your zealousness. I resist the urge to laugh, as nothing could be further from the truth.

Instead, I grab the bottom of your dress and peel it above your waist.

I find myself suddenly staring at your girlish pink panties.

There's barely enough space for me drop to my knees. My face is mere inches from your crotch, but I can easily sniff your intoxicating aroma through your underwear. My mouth begins to water.

Kneeling before you feels like my rightful place.

I hook my index fingers around the waistband of your panties, slowly draw them down your long legs, and then carefully place your lacy underwear on the sink.

Your pussy is suddenly yawning before me, your clit as erect as my cock.

I inhale your scent again, this time much more deeply. It acts on me like an irresistible pheromone. I wanted to profess "You smell SO good", but the words are stuck on my tongue.

There's no need to speak; our passion speaks volumes in the silence.

I immediately smother my face into your pussy, eagerly lapping between your muscular thighs like a thirsty animal.

Your essence tastes thick and metallic, and I need more; I can't get enough.

I lick your clit all over and suck it hungrily.

All I want to do right now is service you and make you happy. I want to make your every fantasy come true. I'm in disbelief that I'm actually here with the Goddess of Sunshine... that you're actually real.

Without warning, I drive three fingers into your wet hole as I continue to perform cunnilingus.

You emit a loud whimper. There's a high probability that someone might hear, but neither of us care. We've waited so long for this moment. I've wanted you for so long that nothing else matters.

I can tell you like what I'm doing by the way your rub your pussy against my face.

I can tell you like it by the way you touch yourself.

I slurp loudly as I'm jabbing 4 fingers into your pussy now. A thicker sheen of wetness covers my finger and knuckles with each pass. I'm fearful that I'm becoming too rough and might hurt you, but the sounds escaping your lips tells me otherwise and spurs me on.

And just when I hope that I might bring you to orgasm, you push me away. The move is so unexpected that I almost tumble back into the door. Now it's my turn to wonder if I've gone too far.

But with a strength that isn't surprising considering your physical fitness, you yank me to my feet. Then, taking a brief moment to slap the toilet seat cover down, you force me into a standing position before your seated form. I can only dare to hope what comes next.

You wink slyly and undo my pants without comment.

I know your sexual fantasies, but you know mine, too.

You fish out my diamond-hard erection. I am so, SO hard for you. I let out an explosive sigh as you begin stroking me creatively. First, you tease me by gliding your hands over the length my cock, in a slow hand-over-hand motion, as if drawing me closer. The pressure is light like a feather, yet my manhood quivers as if your touch is electric.

Then, just as I moan in pleasure, you change tactics, seizing my girth tightly with both hands and jerking me in short, rapid bursts.

But you're quickly done teasing me; you soon don't bother with any more foreplay; instead, you take me into an immediate deepthroat and somehow appear to ingest my cock deeper and deeper with each subsequent pass. You gurgle loudly as the walls of your throat reflexively constrict around my rigid skin, letting drool and precum trickle down the corners of your mouth.

I try to keep quiet, but am powerless against your oral onslaught; I howl like a wolf to the moon.

Your head is a blur on my shaft; your method is borderline violent.

It feels so exquisite.

We've cybersexed blowjobs a thousand times. You know I like it loud, fast, and messy. You know how badly I want to watch my cock disappear repeatedly down your throat.

I palm your head between both hands now, forcing you still. I hold you there, content to savor the sensation of being balls-deep in your pretty face. You graciously allow yourself to choke and sputter for my obscene pleasure.

You know how I like my blowjobs.

I begin jackhammering into your mouth with reckless abandon, testing the limits of how much you can handle. And you endure my lustful fury effortlessly, letting me use your mouth and throat as I see fit. I've done this to you a thousand times in our virtual romance, but now it's for real.

I feel like a God as I get my dick sucked by a Goddess.

Now I exert pressure on the back of your head to keep your skull lodged on my cock once more. But my other hand boldly slithers down the front of your dress to fondle your breasts. They're perfect... perfect in size, shape, and weight... perfect in every way.

The feel of your tits makes me stiffen further in your mouth.

I think of all the selfies you've sent me over the years. You look so hot in every one, but one thing you've always included... other than that "fuck me" look... is a view of your awe-inspiring cleavage. It took me a while realize how calculated you are... that each sexy pose was on purpose... that everything you say and do is on purpose... knowing how crazy it drives me.

I grope your chest so roughly that a lesser woman would've winced. But not you. I can hear... and feel... you snort on my cock in derision, as if challenging me to bestow harsher punishment upon you. Our history until this point may have only been in the virtual world, but you've learned which of my buttons to push.

You know how to control me even when it appears that I'm in charge.

You know what I want.

You know ME.

A surge develops between my legs. I would love nothing more to cum in your mouth and watch you swallow my entire offering. Being in your mouth feels like pure heaven.

But you deserve so much better than that.

Now it's my turn to haul your feet.

For only a brief moment, we stand face to face, staring intently into each other's eyes. Despite the hundreds of hours that we've spent together online, we still have yet to hear each other speak. But that's ok; the passionate look that we exchange conveys an emotion beyond words.

I place my hands on your hips, and you let out a tiny yelp as I spin you around. The bottom of your dress is still hiked halfway up your ass, and I can't help but pause to admire your bottom. It's perfectly formed, just like the rest of you.

You are truly a GODDESS.

Feeling naughtier and bolder than ever, I spank your ass playfully.

You egg me on my giving your bottom a sexy shake.

Another scene that we've roleplayed dozens of times suddenly flashes in my head, and I immediately nudge your upper half forward, effectively bending you over the sink.

Without warning, I slam my cock into your pussy.

It's so loose and wet that I pierce you effortlessly like a hot knife through butter.

Lust dictates my zealousness; lust spurs you to surrender yourself to me.

Just like we've done countless times in our private chatroom.

The dull thud of skin slapping against skin quickly grows louder and louder.

I grunt upon each impact; you moan with every collision.

I peer into the mirror before us as I fuck you doggystyle. Your immeasurable beauty is somehow augmented by an expression of pain and ecstasy. I've degenerated into near-mindlessness, devoid of all thought other than to fuck you as hard and fast as possible.

But it predictably leads to me back to our online fantasies and roleplays.

I seize your tightly wound bun and yank your head backwards, forcing you to stare at our reflection. I've always dreamed of watching ourselves in a mirror, and it's finally happening! We make eye again, and you instantly decipher my unspoken command.

"Watch as I fuck you."

I ram your pussy with all the strength that I can muster yet I clench my pelvic muscles to prolong this magical moment.

My attempt is futile.

You are so extraordinary that I cannot last.

Within seconds, a guttural roar rages from my lips.

A thousand thoughts and emotions wash over me at once.

Ecstasy.

Disbelief.

Wickedness.

Joy.

Sadness.

Satisfaction.

Misogyny.

Triumph.

They run the entire gamut.

This indescribable orgasm makes me want to cry to the heavens.

The fact that you, my Goddess of Sunshine, are, in fact real and genuine makes my spirit soar with elation and, in an odd way, restores my faith in humanity.

What we're doing is depraved yet we feel more alive than ever.

As I inject my final drops of cum into you, I lay onto your backside, my hands seeking yours as we interlock fingers in a gesture of affection.

We still don't speak. We simply feel each other breathe... savor the heat emanating from our bodies... and bask in the afterglow of our union.

Our clandestine meeting lasted only mere minutes.

I don't want it to end; I don't want you to go.

I would freeze time to prolong this moment if I could.

But you eventually rise, much to my dismay, and regard me gravely.

I feel like I'm losing you.

My pitiful expression begs for more... more time with you... more of you.

I want to touch you again; I want to be with you again.

You smile gently in understanding, but the sadness in your eyes tells me all I need to know.

We hold each other and kiss again, resigned to the knowledge that these are our final moments together. But this time, our actions aren't impatient and aggressive. Rather, they're filled with a unique kind of love that is the true basis of our relationship.

Neither of us need feel the need to speak since we know that what's in our hearts.

I realize, now, that this fleeting moment... the opportunity to finally meet you... was a gift. Nothing, not even more time, could make being with you any more special.

With your pussy still filled with my steaming cum, I retrieve your lacy underwear and kneel before you once more to happily assist you with slipping them back on.

Somewhat hilariously, I feel like Prince Charming donning the glass slipper on Cinderella.

However, as I lower your pink panties, expecting you to step into them, you take them from me to my surprise.

Your look of concentration is endearing as you fold your sexy underwear and casually tuck them into my breast pocket.

But then you level me with a sultry expression that hits me like a physical blow, and it's your way of telling me, "Keep my panties as a trophy."

My eyes are as wider than saucers.

You nonchalantly pull the bottom of your dress down, smoothing out the wrinkles in the process.

The thought of returning you to your date, panty-less, with my semen still oozing out of your pussy causes my cock to twitch, and I resist the urge to take you again.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,185 Followers
12