All Comments on 'Goddess of Sunshine: Secret Rendezvous'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshine12 months ago

Hey, you stole my idea for a story! LOL !!! Joke!

I'm so flattered, embarrassed, and excited by "Secret Rendezvous". And you even put my name in the title! :-) :-) :-)

Here's to hoping we can create more stories together.

XOXO

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohio12 months ago

Amazing story and so HOT. What a great first story for more eventual stories. I hope. Thank you for writing and sharing.

BamboozlerBamboozler12 months ago

Great, sexy story, really happy for both of you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A very interesting and erotic story. The lack of dialogue was a nice touch. The ending offers hope and plenty of possibilities. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OMG! THAT WAS SO INTIMATE, SEXY AND PERFECT! Please tell me there will be more encounters with the Goddest!! She is so hot! And the hunk of the story isnt far behind, what a pasionate stud!!! PLEASE MORE!

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshine12 months ago

The more I read "Secret Rendezvous", the more I fall in love with it.

Kinkster101Kinkster10112 months ago

Love the way he makes use of the adjectives to describe every bit of you. And the lust that you both felt for each other. Great story! Thanks for sharing.

VaBeachMan57VaBeachMan576 months ago

Beautiful and sensual story! Finding my way here from Goddess_of_Sunshine's profile, I was not let down . . . an amazing story and a beautiful and sexy woman!

SyzothSyzoth6 months agoAuthor

VABeachMan57,

Thank you for your response!

If you've chatted with Sunshine, then you know what a sexy source of inspiration she is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1185 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...