Goddess of the Glade

Story Info
A hiker wanders into a secluded glade and is enslaved.
1.5k words
3.67
2.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three days, he had finally begun to relax. He had hoped that the trail would help him shed some stress and leave his life behind for a while. Finally, it was all fading away the peace he always felt when he was alone in the woods filled him. Skills that had lain dormant for years were reemerging. It was like coming home after a long journey.

Thinking about it, he had really started to relax when he had seen the Golden Eagle just after dawn. He had seen it twice more as the day advanced. It almost seemed that it was leading him somewhere. As he looked to his right, he noticed an old trail that would have been invisible to him a yesterday. He turned and followed it down the hillside. It seemed to open before him and close behind him. After about a mile the trail opened into a beautiful glade. Lush dark green ivy covered the ground at the glade's edges, while soft grass and wildflowers filled the center. A spring gently flowed from moss covered rocks in hillside and filled a small pool before disappearing back into the earth.

It was more perfect than any garden he had ever seen. Though it was still early in the afternoon, he decided he would camp there for the night. He didn't dare defile this beautiful spot with a fire and did not even feel he should pitch a tent. Instead, he took off his pack, striped off his clothes and slipped into the pool. The water was cool and refreshing, and he felt his body, mind and spirit renewing as he sat resting his head on the mossy bank. His sense of time faded away, and he felt he could remain immersed there forever.

He opened his eyes and noticed that that sun was beginning to set behind the trees. The hours had passed like minutes, but he decided to lay in the grass and flowers beside the spring and let the last rays of the sun dry him. As he drifted off to sleep, it almost seemed that the ivy on the edge of the glade was stretching itself towards him.

He imagined that the ivy had reached out taken hold of his pack and clothes and dragged them into the woods and wrapped green tendrils around his body. He awoke to a beautiful star lit night and found himself unable to move. It had not been a dream. His pack was nowhere to be seen and the ivy held him securely to the ground. Was he dreaming? Somehow it just didn't matter. He felt better than he had in years, and if he was dreaming, he hoped he would never wake up.

As the moon rose, the ivy by his feet began to rise and take shape. In a moment it had taken the form of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her green eyes seemed to penetrate his very soul. The ivy that covered her body wrapped itself around her huge triple D breasts supporting them but leaving their smooth round tops visible. He stared helplessly as a glittering green gem hanging from a fine golden chain was dangling and swaying back and forth over the deep valley of her cleavage. It swayed and danced before his eyes forcing his gaze to follow mesmerizing him as it sparkled reflecting the starlight into his eyes.

When she spoke, her voice was like honey seeping into his ears slowing his brain

"I have waited for ages for your arrival. You have journeyed a long way to reach me, but now you can relax."

At her word his body seemed to melt into the ivy that still held him tight. He was unable to reply.

She slowly lowered herself until she was straddling his waist as her gem continued to dance before his eyes.

"I am Hebe, and I have been waiting for a man willing to faithfully serve only me."

"Are you the man I have been waiting for?"

He stammered but found he was unable to speak.

"The correct answer is: 'Yes Goddess.'"

"Yes Goddess." Was all he could say.

"Good boy."

"You must be thirsty after your journey."

He found he could only nod in reply.

"Let's see what we can do about that."

She leaned forward as the ivy over her right nipple eased away as it pushed or pulled him slowly up towards her bare breast. His eyes were still locked on her pendant, but his mouth fell open as her most perfect breast moved ever closer. Soon it was pressing against his lips, and he wrapped them around her nipple, and he began to suck.

"Drink well."

As he sucked sweet ambrosia oozed into his mouth, around his tongue and down his throat. After he first taste, he sucked harder thinking of nothing but drinking more of his Goddess' milky nectar.

Nothing else mattered. His only desire was to have more. As he drank, his thoughts became clouded until he had no thoughts at all.

"Let my ambrosia fill you until nothing remains except your desire for more. Then you will be ready to serve me as my forever slave. With every drop more of who you were fades, and you become more tightly bound to me. Already you have forgotten your past and there is nothing but this moment and your desire. You will never consume anything that does not come from me. You can live forever if you remain faithful but will die the moment you stray.

That's enough for now, I have another treat for you."

With that the ivy behind him slowly lowered him back towards the earth and carried her across his stomach and chest. Soon he smelled a rich earthy scent that overwhelmed what was left of his senses. Soon he felt the smooth wet folds of her pussy moving up his neck, over his chin finally coming to rest over his mouth.

"Eat."

No further prompting was necessary. His reply of "Yes Goddess." Was smothered as his tongue found its way between her folds and uncontrollably began to probe deeply inside of her.

His desire to eat her surpassed even his desire to suck on her magnificent breasts. He didn't want to stop. He couldn't stop.

"Don't stop my slave. You must drink my love."

He lost all sense of time as he pleasured her deep into the night.

"Your only desire is to pleasure and serve me. I am the only one in your world. I am your world. Obedience is pleasure. Do you understand?"

His tongue was too busy to answer, he managed to nod his head as he continued to eat.

"Good boy."

At that moment she erupted in a tremendous orgasm, gushing her love into his waiting mouth.

"Drink it all my slave. Every drop is precious. The more you drink the more deeply you will be bound to me."

The ivy was moving again, and she began to slide away from his mouth and down his chest. As she continued her journey down toward his waist, he realized that his cock was swollen and throbbing with desire. The ivy pushed his hips upward as she slid further down then the lips of her pussy were pressed against the tips of his cock.

"Once you are inside of me there will be no going back, and you will belong to me forever. Do you wish to be my slave and serve me forever?"

"Yes Goddess. Please take me. My only desire is to love and serve you as your forever slave."

"Then prepare to begin your new life."

The ivy pulled them together and pushed his cock deep into his Goddess' pussy.

"When you cum you will be mine."

The ivy moved them in together forcing him deeply inside his Goddess then pulling him back. They rocked back and forth in and out until he felt he would explode if he did not cum.

"Do you want to cum inside of me?"

"Please Goddess."

"Do you want to be mine forever?"

"More than anything Goddess."

"Your cock will belong to me, and you will never cum except on my command. Do you still wish it?"

"Please Goddess. I must cum. My cock is yours. I need to obey and serve you. Please Goddess let me cum."

The sun was peaking its head over the trees of the glade as she said:

"With the dawn you begin your new life. Cum slave and be mine forever."

He exploded inside of her all desire gone except to obey his beautiful Goddess.

Before he could form another thought the ivy pushed her up and over his mouth.

"You must clean your cum out of me slave. Eat!"

Immediately he responded licking and sucking wanting only to draw every drop of his cum from her precious and perfect pussy.

He was Hebe's slave. He had always been Hebe's slave. He would always been Hebe's slave. He was always faithful. He always served. He always obeyed. He was always happy.