All Comments on 'Goddess, Wife, Whore 01'

by VitalWalt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Fantastic! What an introduction. I can only imagine where this story is going from the title. Can't wait for the next chapter.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

I'm not sure how the whoring part is going to work out, but the ultimate in Nordic, blonde, submissive, wife's as me totally in LOVE with Jennifer!!! Cannot wait to read more!!

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

interesting start

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Jennifer's darkest fantasies are being massaged and she is being groomed for sex without

limits. Then her husband will

begin to prepare her for service. She will the complete package. High end escort most likely

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

How hard is it to become a partner when you’re arrested for profiteering off of the avails of prostitution, income tax evasion, public mischief, communication for the act of prostitution, maintaining a bawdy house, and have all your assets seized by the govt?

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

How can his gorgeous wife be a high end whore for exactly the kind of clientele with whom the husband does business?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Divorce her and let her live out her fantasies on her own. A self-centered, delusional woman should certainly have her way. You just don't need to be around for it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too short.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

The husband seems to see his submissive and gorgeous wife as nothing more than a whore-in-training. Pimping her out is probably quite legal, and she wants to be a whore. It looks like a perfect match.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

As long as this couple is just fantasizing it is ok. I hope the husband is not a stupid closet cuck.

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

Not a cuck, but more likely a pimp for his soon-to-be whore wife. The husband clearly gets off dominating and controlling his gorgeous and submissive wife who in her darkest fantasies admitted she wanted to be a whore. He will bring those fantasies to life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It is a short life, and it can end very badly. Finding your greatest pleasure and someone to share it is the best you can hope for. Great yarn so far...keep it cumin.

Usual cuckophobics lining up already.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

Interesting Story, I am enjoying it. Thanks for your writing.

belinda03belinda03about 1 month ago

Am an older woman but always been a fantasy. You write so well. Such a wonderful read. Thank you so much.

Warmest regards,

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous