Goddess, Wife, Whore 03

Story Info
My wife is now my whore.
4.1k words
3.94
10.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
200 Followers

The next time I saw Hoffman again was for my performance review.

I walked into his office and even before I sat down, he began speaking to me without ever looking up from the screen, "We have reviewed your performance this year and concluded..." so on and so forth.

To the chase, the salary increase, and performance bonus were exactly what I had asked for. He didn't discuss anything else and never looked at me and then indicated the meeting was over.

I sat in the chair for a moment gathering my thoughts then wrote on a pad that I had brought into the meeting with me asking him to come to dinner at my home in two weeks, time enough for the spoils of my sin to register my bank account. I wrote the date, a Saturday night, and added that instructions will be left on the hall console at the entrance to my home. I tore off the sheet handed it to him, he took it, read it and simply said, "Yes Ok." and tore it up.

I walked out and knew we had a deal. That night I told Jennifer the deal had been struck.

She looked away for a moment then turned to me and said, "I knew he would go for it. Poor guy is horny as hell. I think he has not been laid in ages."

"Yes, that's the attitude, it's a pity fuck, or better yet, it's a therapy fuck. You are the treatment for what ails him. I bet he hasn't been with another woman other than his wife for decades."

She smiled and said, "Oh yeah, I'm like Florance Nightingale right?"

"If Florance Nightingale was the most beautiful woman in the world and a whore, then yeah you're just like her," I grabbed Jennifer in my arms and kissed her.

It entered my mind that these lips that I was kissing would soon be enveloping another man's cock. Not only didn't it bother me, but I was aroused by it. I didn't even think it strange.

I had technical work to do before the red-light Saturday. I went to a big photography and video store in the city and bought three expensive small video cameras, a spy set up and asked the sales guy if you knew anyone who could set this up in my home. He offered his own services and came out to my house and set up three cameras in the guest bedroom, one in the ceiling, and two on opposite walls, one hidden in a piece of furniture, the other in the wall behind a painting, well hidden. He charged me a fortune, but it was money well spent. I tipped him a third of his fee to make sure he forgot everything he had done or seen. I could sit in my office on the other side of the guest room and simultaneously watch the three cameras on my computer.

Then the filthy lucre hit my checking account.

I showed it to Jennifer, "It's not enough but you are going to be the highest paid whore in the history of whoredom."

She smiled and said, "You always say such lovely things to your wife. Come on, do pimps really talk that way to their whores? Don't they sweet talk them, tell them how desirable they are, how much they love them, you know con them?"

I hadn't really thought about it, but she was right. I did my best impression of Harvey Keitel as a pimp in the movie "Taxi Driver" which was my only point of reference, sweet talking a young Jody Foster. I'll spare you the bad dramatics, but Jennifer appreciated the attempt.

On the designated Saturday I left a note with instructions and the new one-hundred-dollar bill folded width wide and balanced on edge on top of the table in the hall foyer. The currency note was a symbol, to him and to Jennifer, that this was a business transaction. A whore and her john in an exchange by mutual consent; money for sex. Enjoy, but you are only renting my goddess wife by the hour, nothing outside the next ninety minutes is yours.

Jennifer spent more time than usual applying her makeup and then choosing an outfit, although I intervened and had her put on the attire she wore on Hoffman's first visit. It was to be her whore wardrobe. She walked about the bedroom getting ready just a bit too quickly, touching objects around the room without any recognition of what they were for. I thought for a moment that I would give her an out, tell her she didn't have to go through with it if she didn't want to. No, I thought better of it, she had been given opportunities to back out of this several times before this evening. I was a pimp tonight and she was my whore. I had taken payment and now she had to deliver for her man. The doorbell rang and the front door opened. I grabbed Jennifer by the arm and pulled her into the guest room. She went without any resistance, but I could tell that without the forceful pull she wouldn't have made it across the hall. She sat on the bed, and I made my exit. Hoffman was reading my note in the foyer as I closed the door to my office, opened my laptop and connected it to the three cameras. As the images appeared on my screen, Hoffman entered the guestroom.

Jennifer stood up and said, "Hi Jack, I'm glad you could make it."

She said her rehearsed lines very convincingly.

"God, you're beautiful," Hoffman gushed. He placed the crisp C note on the dresser as instructed, "This is for you."

Jennifer said, "Thank you, Jack," and began to unbutton his dress shirt.

"Wait first I want to undress you; can I do that?" he asked.

She said, "Of course, you can Jack," as she turned around to give him access to her back.

Our playacting had trained her well. The banter with Jack was second nature to her, as if she had done this many times before, which she had, with me, her husband.

Her dress slipped off her body, and Jack immediately undid her bra which she took in her hands and discarded onto a chair as she turned to face my boss. He immediately placed his hands on her breasts, leaned forwards and kissed Jennifer on the mouth kneading her breasts in his palms and fingers. I guess Jack is a breast man.

He pulled away and said, "Sit on the bed," and gently guided her to the bed.

He got on his knees between her legs, took the elastic band of her panties between his fingers and with Jennifer lifting her butt off the bed swiftly took them down her legs and away from her body.

He spread her legs wider, moved his face closer to Jennifer's vulva and leaned forward placing his mouth on her pussy, taking short licks at first then placing his entire mouth over her sex without coming up for air. Since his private sex show weeks earlier, the guy must have been starving for my wife's cunt. Jennifer leaned back with her head resting on a pillow, her legs below the knee over the edge of the bed, eyes closed, hands rubbing the top of Hoffman's bald head.

At this point I was playing five on one. After all, I was watching a porn video, with three different angles, with a woman, way too beautiful for porn, getting her pussy eaten. The fact that it was my wife did not detract from the lust factor, but only enhanced it. To see another man sexually pleasure my wife aroused my manhood, contradicting what my ration mind, if such an entity exists, was signaling that I was obligated to be outraged with jealousy, but I wasn't in the least. It just made my cock hard.

Jennifer's hands were grabbing fistfuls of bedsheet, soft moans emanated out of her mouth, I assumed Hoffman was competent with his tongue, though he stopped well short of bringer her to orgasm. He stood up and with lustful vigor he took off his pants and the rest of his clothes.

Jennifer was catching her breath when, using both hands, he brought her legs up onto her chest while at the same time pulling her body to the edge of the bed. Then he took his cock in his hand, rubbed the tip up and down on the outside of her inner labia lips to pick up wetness, brought the head of his cock to the entrance of her cunt and pushed just a bit in then pulled out, then pushed more of it back in on the next stroke.

Jennifer whimpered with each thrust of his penis. Listening on my headphones plugged into my computer, I was watching a porn, on three screens, scene staring my wife. Although I knew all the sounds she makes while making love, over the headsets they somehow seemed as if I was hearing them for the first time. I spit on my cock, why didn't I have lotion handy?

By the fourth thrust the entire length of his penis was sliding in and out of my wife's cunt. Jennifer's pleasure noises became louder. He pulled both her legs straight up and place them on his chest, occasionally kissing her calves. He gradually picked up speed and soon slammed his full body weight against Jennifers ass while plunging his manhood into her sheath.

I think the guy might have lasted all of five minutes, which is impressive when you think about it. He is slamming his cock with all his sixty-year-old vigor into the object of his lust, my wife, a ten, and he can hold off ejaculating for an entire five minutes is impressive.

Then he groans and drops his load into her. I've noticed from watching porn that women orgasm slightly differently from one another, whereas guys all ejaculate pretty much the same, there is no heterogeneity to the male orgasm. Sometimes with women you can't even tell if she came or not and it's even harder to tell if its genuine. I can tell when my wife genuinely orgasms, and she most certainly did not with my boss.

A brief time later, five minutes, Hoffman pulls out and apologies to Jennifer for dropping his load, not his phrasing, so quickly and not getting her off. Jennifer graciously says no apology is necessary, that he is a good lover and some other BS I imagine that a whore is obligated to say. It doesn't matter, Hoffman is paying for the fantasy as much as the sex.

Then he gets dressed.

"You don't have to leave yet. You still have time left," she said graciously, and she later told me she meant it sincerely.

She wanted him to feel he got his money's worth. That's the kind of woman I've married. A whore who wants her John to feel he's gotten what he paid for.

"Thanks, but I've... I should go. You are sweet..."

Jennifer sat naked on the edge of while he got dressed quickly, leaned over and kissed Jennifer on the forehead.

"Thanks angel," and walked out of the room and out of our home.

My first thought was a rude SOB. You fuck my wife, then just get dressed and leave? She's a goddam ten, at least hang out with her and tell her how much you enjoyed her ass. But that's not how this works, is it? He paid for her ass, pleasured himself, then he gets to leave.

I shoved my cock back in my pants and zippered up.

Jennifer was still sitting on the edge of the bed when I entered the room.

She said, "Well that was weird. I wasn't expecting him to leave so soon. Not that it matters, you got paid. Isn't that right my pimp man. Did you get hard watching me get fucked by another man?"

Standing in front of Jennifer I unzipped my fly and pulled out my now soft cock, "I got ridiculously hard watching you get fucked my sweet whore. Now I need to drop a load into your whore mouth."

I pushed Jennifer onto the bed and sat on her chest, propped a pillow under her head and nestled my dick in between those gorgeous lips. Having just watched my wife get fucked, with another man's semen dripping out of my wife's cunt, my lust was off the charts. I had sold my wife's body and I felt like a king.

You might think that none of this is normal right? I wouldn't disagree but I wasn't thinking about any of that while I fucked my wife's mouth. Looking down seeing her beautiful lips wrapped around my manhood, I thought to myself, 'I am one lucky bastard.' Then shot a large load into her mouth which she swallowed.

Jennifer told me that knowing that I was watching gave the experience an almost spiritual feel, by letting a man use her body to pleasure himself she was giving pleasure to the man she served, she was his whore, she used her body to give her man what he desired. She was his slave to rent out as he pleased.

That night I placed a thin black leather collar around her neck.

"You are going to wear this only when you are with me. I don't want any customer to see you wear it."

"Yes sir."

That night we had perhaps the best sex of our marriage.

For the next four months I worked for Hoffman as before, nothing changed. Then he announced his retirement and was gone.

Interesting footnote, I heard through the grapevine, Wilson, of course, that Hoffman had gone to eastern Europe and came back with a much younger blonde bombshell wife. Make of that what you will dear reader. He fucks my wife, says what the hell, I've got money, I should find my own young hot blonde. Sounds plausible to me.

I didn't get his job, not that I expected it, that would have been unrealistic, I don't have enough seniority. But what I did not expect was who did become my boss. A black guy, Jordon, perhaps eight years my senior. I had interacted with him before; I liked the guy for the most part but I thought he was nothing special as a lawyer. But the firm needs a dark face in a senior position for PC reasons, I he is a rain maker, the clients like to see that their law firm is "enlightened."

As it turned out he wasn't bad as boss, he left me alone and gave me choice assignments. Yes. I immediately thought I could pimp my wife out to him, but I didn't think a big salary bump or bonus was likely. The guy was young, married, and good-looking and besides, he began the job only three months before the bonus season and he didn't have any credibility to get me what I wanted. The timing wasn't right.

I took Jennifer to the firm's Christmas party; Jordan was polite but showed no special interest in her.

My salary bump and bonus were respectable but nothing like the previous year which had been paid for, mostly, with my wife's cunt.

Jordon even apologized that it was not going to be anything like last year's increase, "But we'll see how it goes this year."

Our home playacting would have to fulfill Jennifer's, and my, fantasy needs.

The next year was filled with many meals at excellent restaurants, entertainment, a couple of first-rate vacations, and whatever clothes or jewelry Jennifer wanted to buy herself. I bought her a crazy expensive necklace for her birthday. Our sex life was filled with S&M and whore pimp fantasies.

Sometime during the year Jordan casually remarked that he was getting divorced and if anyone wanted to set him up on a blind date, he was open to it.

He looked at me and smiled, "Does Jennifer have an unmarried sister?"

Smiling I said, "No sorry, all her siblings are married or males. But I'll ask Jennifer if any of her girlfriends are looking."

"That's very kind of you, thanks. You are a lucky man, how did you meet Jennifer?"

I told him the story, minus the part where we had sex on the first date.

He was rightly impressed, he repeated, "You're a lucky man Maxwell." He didn't elaborate because he didn't need to.

I never set him up on a date, I didn't even ask Jennifer, I just told him all her friends were involved with someone. He casually mentioned that he wasn't having much luck on the dating market, which I found puzzling. He was a tall, good looking light skinned black man; he worked out keeping himself fit and he had money. Something didn't seem right, but whatever.

Bonus season was a few months away, but I decided to make my pitch sooner than later.

I invited him to dinner, "Jennifer is an excellent cook."

When Jennifer's name was mentioned, his eyes betrayed attentiveness, and it wasn't about food.

He didn't hesitate, "Sounds great, I'd love a home cooked meal."

We set a date. He would bring the wine, "What does Jennifer drink red or white?"

When I got home that night, I told Jennifer the plan.

She said, "You're the master and I'm your slave. Just tell me what you want me to do."

Her submissiveness gave me a hard on immediately. I took her in my arms and kissed her shoving my tongue deep in her mouth. I pushed her away, spun her around, lifted her skirt, I've told her to always wear a dress or skirt at home so I have quick access to her pussy and asshole, which is what I did, in one motion pulling down her panties to her ankles, unzippering my pants then pulling out my cock, spitting twice to lubricate my cock head and spreading her ass cheeks to find her opening then violently pushing past her sphincter muscle. She let out a scream. I pushed down on her back pushing her face on the kitchen table and fucker her ass until I shot a load.

The day of his visit I told Jennifer to forget the meal and wear a nice dress, nothing provocative but easy to take off, I would pour us a few drinks, then make my pitch.

Jordon arrived on time with a bottle of red which I opened at once and began to pour. Jennifer sat on the couch facing Jordan who seated himself in one of our new expensive upholstered chairs.

Jennifer was her usual charming self. I forgot what we were talking about as I opened a second bottle of wine.

I abruptly cut to the chase, "Jordon, I'd like to know what I can expect as a raise and bonus this year?"

He paused, looked at me and said, "I have no idea. It's still several months before we even start the year-end review. It's a bit early for that."

"Well, the reason I want to bring up the subject now is to make you a proposal, a raise of," I gave a percentage, "and a bonus of," I said the number, even larger than the number Hoffman delivered.

"What you get in return is ninety minutes with Jennifer. Fuck her anyway you please."

Jordan eyes widened, "Say again? I thought I heard you just say that I could fuck your wife," he said with an incredulous smile.

I commanded, "Stand up Jennifer and turn around."

Jennifer stood up teetering a bit in her high heels.

I unzipped her dress and lowered it to the floor, she stepped to one side, and I kicked it out of the way. I then spun her around to face Jordon wearing nothing but a bra, panties, and high thigh stockings.

I looked at Jordon who did a full appraisal of Jennifer's body from bottom to top and down again.

I waited a few seconds before unclasping her bra and pulling it away from her body to reveal her gorgeous breasts.

I glanced at Jordon who had a crooked smile on his face as his eyes drank in my wife's voluptuous body.

I pulled down her panties roughly to her ankles and she stepped to the side kicking them behind her.

"This is what I'm offering Jordon, my wife, her tits, her pussy, turn around Jennifer, and that ass," she took one step sideways and presented her ass profile for inspection, "Look at that ass, it's sublime right?"

I should mention that Jennifer has unblemished skin, no moles, freckles, scars, and thankfully no tattoos, God I hate tattoos, simply perfect creamy white skin.

Jordon before he replied, took a long drink of wine then said, "Jesus Maxwell I had a feeling you were a freak but God damn, I wasn't expecting this. I thought you were one of those guys that wants to watch his wife get fucked by a black guy."

"Nope, just a business transaction Jordon. The money for a fuck session, just the two of you for an hour and half, here in our home."

"Listen, first of all I've never paid for ass."

I interrupted, "It's not like it's coming out of your pocket."

"Yeah, that true..." he was working it over in his mind.

"I don't think I could get you the numbers you want. Maybe half that amount, I don't know. I just started in this job."

I turned Jenniger around some more, so her ass faced Jordon completely. I rubbed her ass with my hand, "Well do what you can and if it's a really large increase I might consider letting you have this ass."

Jordon shook his head and chuckled, "Jesus you are a freak Maxwell."

What could I say to that except, "Yeah I am."

That was it, the pitch was made, I said, "Jennifer, pick up your things and go into the bedroom."

She wordlessly, without saying goodnight to Jordon, picked up her clothes and walked out of the living room and down the hall to the bedroom.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
200 Followers
12