Goddess, Wife, Whore 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight Jordon," I walked over to him with my outstretched arm offering my hand. He was taken aback by my prompt dismissal, so I said," I've got some work to do in the bedroom."

He stood up, to shake my hand, "Oh yeah sure I understand," although I got the impression that he was still processing what had just been said to him and didn't understand anything I had just said.

I walked him to the door and closed it behind him. I went to the bedroom; Jennifer was laying on the bed with her fingers between her legs stroking her pussy. I heard Jordon's car start but he did not move the car.

On a hunch, guys understand other guys, I turned off the lights in the bedroom and walked over to the window where I had a clear view of the driveway.

I pulled the curtain to one side, and saw what I had expected, "Come over here, look at this."

She quickly came over next to me. In the dark, illuminated by the dashboard light, we could clearly see Jordon through the driver's side window. His hands were in his lap furiously jerking off. We couldn't see his cock, which was a good thing as you will discover latter.

"See what you did to him. After looking at you I would be out there chocking the bishop."

I moved behind my wife while she continued watching Jordon jerking off. I quickly unzipped my pants pulled out my cock, picked up some moisture from her entrance and slid it in her. She moaned as I quickly began to pound her cunt. The "sales pitch" had worked both of us up. I spit on her asshole and to work it into her anus. I pulled out of her pussy and violently pushed it passed her sphincter and into her ass pumping with no regard for her comfort or pleasure.

Through her moans she let out, "Oh my God, he's coming."

I keep pounding her ass until my overflowing balls emptied into her colon.

Later in our "after action" debriefing she told me she could see his cum shoot up and land on the window. I was naturally a bit dubious, but she swore she saw it shoot up hit the glass then slid down the diver side window. I thought about it and recalled that I sometimes have had some long shots of jizz, a couple of feet, so it wasn't out of the question.

We fucked several times more that night. The die had been cast, even if nothing came of it, we had some great sex. What was to follow was great sex but without me and would be placed in the careful what you wish for category.

12