Goddesses 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Sweet rich liquid touched her tongue, and with it came the tingle of energy that accompanied the taste she so sorely missed from her goddess Gaia. Jessica's milk contained the same transformative power as Gaia's cum. To feel it after two weeks of deprivation was incredibly refreshing, and as if a switch had been struck within her brain she began to suckle much harder. With all her being she needed more... which she did indeed receive, for a drop of liquid soon became a drizzle, and then even a stream that she had to steadily swallow.

She soon felt wetness against her hand, the one that held the breast that remained unsuckled. So full of milk was Jessica that eventually Alessia's mere touch had spurts of the hot liquid coming down from it onto her body and the bed beneath. Jessica's incredible breasts must have carried litres.

With Jessica's arm hugging her free breast and applying squeezes that continued to coax forth her milk Alessia let go of it, and feeling in love with the goddess she simply ran her hands up and down her back. She felt incredibly gracile beneath her hands. How could a figure so slender be so stacked? It was the magic of goddesses that made her that way... a magic that was readily flowing into her mouth and soaking her skin.

Moments passed, with Alessia giggling in euphoria as she switched from right to left. She felt she could drink forever. Her body gleamed under the lamp light with a creamy coating of Jessica's magical breast milk.

"Goodness, Jessica. I so wish you could do that for me as well."

"I think not, Gaia! Alessia is the one who pines for you, not me. Besides, you look far too much like one of my daughters. She's gotten a little old for this."

The voice of Alessia's love rang through her ears and filled her heart, breaking the trance of the sweet suckle from Jessica's teat. When the orange haired idol began to back away she followed, not wanting to leave her, but she looked back to see the goddess she had yearned in pain for for weeks. She was thrilled see that her cock was already fully hard and gleaming turgid in the dim light, so brutally big yet beautiful. Gaia's hands landed upon Alessia's hips and she guided her so she would emerge out of the milk-soaked blankets. Now Jessica knelt at the opposite end of the bed, and Alessia sat on all fours, her rear raised in the air toward Gaia. Her sex throbbed in need for her.

The bed flexed beneath Alessia as Gaia took her place upon it behind her. Alessia's heart began to race. The goddesses couldn't be resisted - they were going to have their way with her after all! She truly was a slave to them, with their incredible physiques and addictive chemicals of love. She sighed softly as one of Gaia's fingers slid inside her. She was already soaking wet. It curled down, giving a teasing rub against her G-spot. Moaning and writhing, Alessia returned her lips to Jessica's breast.

Without any further fanfare Gaia withdrew that finger and took a steady grip upon her waist with both hands. She drew her hips back far enough to set the heated tip of her length in place against her lips, and she began to push.

"Nhhaa! Oh Gaia," Alessia wailed, spitting a nipple out of her mouth. Jessica would have none of that, and she lifted a breast up to Alessia's face and yanked her head back down upon it. She obediently continued to drink, while Gaia behind her began to take a steady pace, sinking and withdrawing herself from within her hungry, deprived little hole.

***

"Oh wow. Yes, Alessia!" Dr. Kissinger stared amazed at his tablet. He had switched to an infrared camera which expressed her figure in rainbow colours against a dark blue and black background. The heat imaging was white-hot between her legs, and visibly pulsating. The girl was expressing herself in full body writhes. She was climaxing intensely in her sleep.

"It's happening, here and now! This is... the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he breathed. "Oh... oh god yes... ahhhhh..." It was, for Dr. Kissinger, as good a parting gift as he could have hoped for from her on her last night at the facility.

Chapter 21

"Daddy," she said. Her voice was hoarse, choked up with emotion. As she stood in the doorway to her house she reached up to him.

She'd been away from him and her home, the only place she'd ever known, for too long. She'd been kept in a scary place almost devoid of warmth and care. Don Greco took his daughter in his arms and held her tight, lifting her up to her tippy toes in his fatherly embrace.

The hug, though not at all lacking in warmth and care, was brief. There was no kiss on the cheek to follow. Things between Don and his daughter were different now. She wasn't his little girl any more.

"Welcome home," he said softly. His eyes were twinkling slightly, tears threatening to fall. He was full of hope that life would return to normal. Alessia's were already streaming down her cheeks as they stepped away from each other, and she headed in to the house.

The woman who'd brought Don's daughter back to him extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Pam Garten. I've been Alessia's counselor during her stay at the correctional facility."

Don shook her hand, "pleased to meet you, miss Garten."

"It's very good to see Alessia back where she belongs. Trust me when I say that I fought hard to have this early release happen for you. There is, in my professional opinion, absolutely nothing wrong with Alessia and it would have been wrong for her to remain any longer at the facility."

"Thank you very much for that. Uhm... would you like to come in? We could make you some tea, or coffee maybe."

"That would be lovely, thank you."

Having overheard them Alessia was already filling a kettle with water. They were exchanging small talk as they headed to the kitchen.

Eventually Alessia set a pot of tea down in the middle of the kitchen table, where her father and her counselor sat. Cups were being filled and sugar and milk were set down as well, as the topic began to turn official.

"So we're not quite out of the woods yet, Mr. Greco. Part of the agreement that we could release your daughter is that she should remain under our supervision."

"Oh, how's that?"

"I'm to come check in with her every other day. Just to see that all is as it should be with her."

"Ah."

"Yes. This is due in large part to the fact that the goddess that caused all this is still at large. They weren't able to hold on to it for longer than a night, it seemed. No one knows where it is now... And so there remains the possibility that it might come back for Alessia."

"Hmm," Don said, slurping noisily at the surface of his hot tea. "Would you let that happen, Alessia?"

"No. Absolutely not, Daddy."

"Good."

"I have no doubt that that is so, Alessia, but still there are some rules that need to be observed during the period of my supervision over you. You are not to ever leave the town. That means you can't go to the fringe, which I understand was a place you used to frequent."

Alessia's mouth opened, as if she were going to contest that order, but she remembered her situation and looked down at her lap. "Okay. Though I was looking forward to resuming my work there."

"Not for now, you won't. We have reason to believe this goddess prefers to inhabit the wild regions. Any evidence that you've been outside of the town limits would have you sent back to the facility. This is something your local law enforcement is aware of, and any sighting of you where you shouldn't be will be reported. As well, the location of your Network chip will be tracked from today onwards."

Don reached out to hold Alessia's little wrist.

"So, no work for now, daddy?"

"We'll make do without you for now, love. Like we have for the past few weeks. You just do as Miss Garten says so we can get all this over with."

Alessia nodded. "Okay..."

As conversation turned to the finer details of scheduling her counselor's visits Alessia looked out the closest window, at the garden outside. It was a scene she'd grown up with, a place of familiarity. Stability. It was far better than the lonely cell she'd inhabited for the past weeks. They were without a doubt the worst days of her life. They were the come down from the heaven she'd felt with Gaia. That heaven was no longer for her, and she wouldn't fail on her word. She would never seek the company of a goddess again.

Chapter 22

It'd been a week since Alessia had come home. The rules imposed upon her had barely seemed necessary, as not only was she not setting foot outside of town, she hadn't even left her own home. Ashamed to be seen and perhaps a little traumatized by her stay in the facility, Alessia had basically been living in a state of self imposed house-arrest. Don Greco was fine with this, for his daughter wasn't the only one who needed time to recover. It was good to have her at home, safe and away from the influence of evil at all times.

Pam Garten's afternoon visits were becoming increasingly casual affairs. There wasn't much of anything new to talk about, with Alessia never leaving the place where she'd last been seen. By their third session it was really just a matter of sharing a pot of tea in the living room and having small talk while paperwork was tapped into Miss Garten's tablet.

"Okay, it looks like we're about to wrap it up here. My Henry is making a lasagna tonight, and I promised to grab a bottle of wine on the way home."

"Oh, Miss Garten, that sounds nice. Uhm... I've heard that's hard to make?"

"It's labour intensive, dear. That's true. So I wouldn't dare keep him waiting after all that work!"

Alessia nodded, smiling softly. She opened her mouth, but hesitated a moment before speaking: "Ah, um... okay. I was wondering though, if you think I'm doing well?"

"With your recovery? Of course," Miss Garten said as she rose from the couch. She gathered her purse, then glanced at the girl, assessing her. Alessia was dressed for the comfort of home in some tiny pink terrycloth shorts, and a pale blue tank top graced her upper body. The top was old and rather worn, and stretched to the burden of her recently increased upper dimensions it now revealed a crack of tanned tummy. Her voluminous and long brown curls were down, and a little unkempt. "You're doing great, as I expected. Though I might advise you start going outside a little now. Leave the house. Go to the market, do a few errands for your dad. It looks like this first week has seen you getting a little too comfortable as a home-body."

Alessia also got up. "Hmm. I suppose I agree. Thank you."

"Mmhmm," Miss Garten said, as she recorded the time of the end of their session into her tablet. She tossed it onto the couch and reached for Alessia, hooking an arm around her slim little waist. "Big hug now, dear."

With a little giggle Alessia squeezed Miss Garten's soft and motherly body, and she in turn received a little peck of a kiss on her cheek from the older woman.

"Until the day after tomorrow, again. And you'll tell me all about your adventures outside this house, in town."

"Okay."

"And give my regards to Mr. Greco, dear?"

"Yes, I will Miss Garten."

"Good. Bye for now."

The woman let her go, and they moved to the front door to let her out.

Alessia sighed with relief. On bare feet she padded back to the living room, took the tea pot and empty mugs and brought them to the kitchen sink, then returned again to that spot to lay herself down on the couch.

Miss Garten's tablet was lying there, gleaming. In her rush to get home to her husband she'd forgotten it. Alessia placed it out of her way on the coffee table.

She could easily spend hours lying there. Most of her time was spent this way - not eating, not watching or listening to anything entertaining. Just being still in the silence, with her thoughts, until her father was home. Then she would go up to her room to do more of the same, until it was time to prepare dinner. That had been how she'd spent most of her time for the week she'd been back.

The one nagging thought, the feeling in the back of her mind that always persisted, was that of Gaia. The mere thought of her, over three weeks since they'd last seen each other, still made her heart beat faster. She still wanted her, very badly, and if ever there was something that could convince her to leave the secure comfort of her father's house it was to seek her out.

But that was wrong. That chapter of her life was over. No child of Mu should seek a goddess. Those were the rules, rules which she'd promised to follow.

It was painful. For how long would she feel her desire, her depression, in the absence of her forbidden lover? How long would her dreams be haunted by their sinful deeds, by increasingly strange forbidden delights? Years, perhaps.

The curtains were shut. Only a crack of the late afternoon light could indicate that there was a world out there, a world she'd forsaken. She was alone, and in a state of mental and physical withdrawal. There was a way to relieve the want she felt, if only slightly. Her terry cloth shorts provided easy access, and there was nothing else beneath. Her hand slid inside, and fingertips met her warmth. Already growing wet with need.

"Mmh..."

Knock knock knock.

Alessia inhaled sharply. She pulled her hand back and wiped her fingertips on her shorts, then got up. Straightening her hair she went to the front door, and got to her tip-toes to peer through the tiny circle of its window at her visitor. It was Miss Garten again.

Alessia opened the door up to her, "oh, hi." The sunlight hitting her face made her squint. "You came back for your tablet?"

"My? Ah, yes. Thank you," Miss Garten said. Alessia moved aside, and the woman took one step into the house, just far enough for the door to be shut behind her. She then stood there, close enough that her old bosom was brushing against the bottoms of Alessia's voluminous young globes.

"Um... it's over there, on the coffee table. Let me go get it for you."

"Yes..."

As Alessia went back to the living room she thought something seemed off about Miss Garten. She usually carried herself with more confidence, yet at that moment she seemed she wasn't sure what she was doing. And her eyes...

As she leaned to pick the tablet off the low coffee table she turned back to look at her again. At her eyes.

Miss Garten's eyes weren't to be seen, for her lids were low enough to shield them as she regarded the luscious sway and jostle of Alessia's gait. Caught in the act, the elder woman looked up again. The colour of Miss Garten's eyes was purple.

Alessia stopped, some ten feet away from her. She already knew what was about to happen in her living room. Probably a hundred times or more, she'd fantasized that it would be so.

She watched as Miss Garten's body seemed to suck inward beneath her clothes, as if pounds were being shed... or perhaps they were just redistributed, for she was getting taller. In certain regions, she was filling out. Her skin was tightening and softening, as if youth were returning to her.

"Gaia..."

"Yes... I've come," she said, still midway through her transformation, with her voice somewhere between her own and the other's. Miss Garten's clothes appeared to be melting off of her, though instead of falling as liquid to the floor they just ceased to be, rejoining the unearthly matter that comprised her shifting form.

"You, you really shouldn't have. This is... you shouldn't be here."

"I had to." She was her true self now, a tall, pale and willowy goddess in the nude, endowed with outrageous sex potential. Alessia was instantly afluster.

"Why?!"

"Because I need you. I've seen the humans now. I don't much care for them. You are the only reason I continue." They both took a step toward each other. Their intentions confirmed, they came crashing together, for to fall into each others' embrace was the only option.

With her arms hanging around Gaia's neck Alessia desperately kissed, as she had longed in agony to do. In that embrace Gaia's touch drifted down to Alessia's hips. She saw no need for her shorts, and with a dismissive shove they were already falling to sit around Alessia's ankles.

After some hasty tongue lashing moments they opened their eyes to regard each other. Gaia saw how captivated her beautiful human was. She'd never stopped being hers, hers once more to do with as she wished. She smiled, though a twinge in her eye belied her worries at the risk they were taking.

Alessia kicked her shorts aside and began to get to her knees. Gaia's eyes widened, and her stance became more stable. She set her hands on her shoulders, applying just enough pressure to guide her down. As Alessia went a part of Gaia was doing the same, rapidly growing to descend between her long, graceful legs. Weeks of pent up lust, triggered in reaction to her human's beauty and the anticipation of her touch had her firing up for action in mere moments. By the time Alessia was down on her knees it was rising outward, and the goddess stepped back so she could continue.

"Oh yes, I've wanted this so badly," Alessia sighed. She wrapped her hands around and trailed them along Gaia's growing, tightening length, adoring the heat and throbbing power she felt. "You have no idea how many times of dreamed of doing this..."

"As have I. It is with some effort that I... I've been able to hide for this while. I had to take many forms, and it was tiring. I'm so relieved to be here with you, in this, my true form. A form optimal for giving pleasure... which I would give to only you."

Alessia could only groan her response, completely rapt with lust as she stroked her goddess' flawless and massive endowment. After so much time away from it, it's hot, hardening length was easily driving her mad. She plunged the huge tip into her mouth, and her hands pumped while her tongue flicked over the slit. Gaia staggered slightly at her ministrations, then resumed her steady stance.

There was the lewd sound of lips smacking against hardened flesh, with intermittent gasps of desire by the girl and chuckles of delight from the goddess. Alessia's obsession with Gaia's sixteen inch tool was in no way diminished by the weeks they'd been forced apart.

Eventually she rose back to her feet, and with one hand still making its way up and down lengthy hardness stepped in close. With her head tilted up towards Gaia her breath was hot and fast against her lips, and as Gaia indulged in rough gropes through her top at her lovely chest they kissed for a hasty moment. Alessia then walked away. Looking down, Gaia saw a little puddle of moisture on the purple hardwood floor where she'd knelt.

Alessia was sashaying towards the couch where moments before she'd lain alone. She slipped her top up and over head, and her voluminous locks spilled back down around her perfect young figure. She positioned herself on all fours and whipped her head to look back towards Gaia, forcefully enough that that hair would fling out of the way. With her bare body sleek and back arched, she resembled a jungle cat ready for rut with its stud.

Gaia approached. Alessia moaned softly, enthralled by the stupendously sexual sight of her moving: her tall, svelte hourglass form asway, those high and oversized breasts sloshing from side to side above, and all with that ridiculous rod waving rigidly before her. A goddess, a creature of lust and potency. A bead of precum was starting to fall from the tip, its gossamer trail zigzagging down from its source.

The space between them was closing as Gaia caught that falling liquid jewel and brought it back up. She rubbed it over her hot tip, letting it gleam with needed lubrication. The girl's behind pushed back closer to Gaia as she slowly came to her, so eager was she to feel her contact.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers