Goddesses 02 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

With her hands firm around Alessia's waist Gaia began to push, and her length bowed and flexed slightly as the girl stretched for entry. It was difficult, for the weeks apart had deconditioned Alessia slightly against the girth she was to receive. With a subdued growl at the pain Alessia's body accepted a fraction of her length. She clenched the couch cushions in her hands, and her legs kicked slightly below the knee.

"Oh god, Gaia, yes," she moaned through the pain, "... do me!"

The goddess withdrew until just the tip was hidden, then pushed forward again. There was less resistance as Alessia's body remembered how to handle her magnitude, and even less so when she did so again. Within moments they hit a slow rhythm of long, deep strokes.

"Mm... isn't this better than hiding from each other? Doesn't this feel right," Gaia whispered.

"Yes, Gaia... Oh! Mm... We were meant for this. We need to be together."

"Mhm," she agreed. The people of Mu had been ignorant, even cruel, to separate them. Alessia and she were bonded as one, both in mind and body. Gaia started to apply a little more thrust, to moans of approval below.

She leaned over her, grabbing two handfuls of her lush dangling bosom. She kneaded the beautiful flesh and smoothed her hands all over every inch of those wondrous prizes, not squeezing, just admiring their shape and expanse. More deeply she bucked her hips as she eventually settled with her fingers around Alessia's nipples, which she pinched teasingly as she smushed them to her chest. Those pinches made Alessia squeal, sensitive nips hardening between Gaia's thumb and forefingers.

Rolling them both between her thumb and fore she continued to work Alessia, whose breath was growing ragged as she whimpered in surrender. Those three points of contact and the increasing intensity of Gaia's movements were becoming more than she could bear, and she lurched forward. There was of course no way to escape the goddess' reach, and indeed the movement wasn't even enough to dislodge her cock. Alessia simply found herself sprawled on her tummy over the arm of the couch, her rear raised as the goddess repositioned herself to give her more. "Nghh!"

Gaia brought her hands up to her hips. It was the perfect position to really press her case, and at a more intense rate massive insertions of a foot or more were soon wracking Alessia's body, eliciting her cries of pained joy.

"Yes Gaia, yes! Oh... I'm, I'm-"

Words failed Alessia as she moaned in intense ecstasy. As Gaia pistoned away she began to explode around her surging girth, her body shaking.

Seeing her clenching beneath her and hearing the growing panic in her utterances, Gaia slowed and soon came to a stop. Her human had had enough, if only for the moment. She withdrew, and Alessia twisted onto her back to lie against the arm of the couch below her. Gaia's cock was nodding and swaying between them, and Alessia took it in her hands, which soon whipped up and down the burning, slippery length.

"Mm, my beautiful. This was definitely worth it. Are you ready for more?"

Alessia was temporarily unable to speak, feeling completely obliterated by her climax. Instead she groaned an ascending note of animal rut, then arched her body up and ground her sex along the lower base of Gaia's shaft while still hungrily stroking the rest. Towards the other end her lips were approaching for a suck.

The goddess wasn't content to continue in that fashion. She pulled her hips back, sliding out of her grasp, then like a pendulum swung forward again, only this time aiming for reentry.

Alessia cried out in sweet agony as she was again impaled. Slowly this time the goddess applied long, deep strokes. The steady rhythm of lovemaking was resumed, and Alessia was utterly incapacitated by the sensation of those huge, constant passes into her velvet confines. She moaned helplessly with a growing volume and urgency until Gaia silenced her with another smouldering, messy kiss.

With their lips still locked together Gaia supported Alessia's back and carefully rose to her feet, and as their dance became vertical Alessia's arms and legs encircled her. Gaia's thrusts wouldn't slow and were barely shortened as she pressed on, now seeking her own turn at ecstasy.

Helpless in her hold Alessia wailed, "your cum! God, I want it so bad!"

Gaia's movements quickened, and though at this point her rhythm was selfish she was still taking Alessia with her towards a second climax. After some moments of their shared gasps and cries Gaia suddenly stopped, her face frozen in a look of open mouthed bliss. Her cock began to beat with release.

Alessia's sex quaked around her. Burning shots of seed erupted up into her and blasted down onto the wild purplewood floors of the house as she loosened her hold around her body, letting herself slide down to her fullest around her.

Gaia slowly squatted until she could sit in the puddle they were creating, letting her body come to rest so she could fully take in the sensations of their lovemaking's conclusion. "Unhh! Yes!"

Squealing and moaning, Alessia dipped and rose upon her throbbing member as it ejected shot after copious shot of thick cum into her, then eventually collapsed upon Gaia once she could bear no more.

"Oh Alessia. I craved that for far too long."

"Mm, me too. You have no idea."

With a sigh of contentment Gaia laid back upon the ground. Smiling softly, Alessia slowly rose and descended a few times more upon their still throbbing, thickly dripping union. For the moment she felt things were again as they should have been.

"Let's run away together."

Gaia reached up to stroke her cheek, and as Alessia tilted into her touch she saw, through the mess of her locks, Miss Garten standing by the doorway. In their haste Alessia and Gaia hadn't bothered to lock the door, and the woman had returned to collect her forgotten tablet.

"Miss G-... Miss, oh no, please don't tell anyone," Alessia mumbled. Her legs had turned to jelly after the pleasure onslaught she'd just endured, so she clumsily tumbled off of Gaia, wincing as she slid out of her.

The woman stepped forward, a look of anger and disappointment on her face, snatched her tablet off the table, and promptly returned to the doorway where she'd appeared. "You were lying. You were always lying, Alessia! You truly are sick."

She kept the door wide open after she left, so the world could look in onto what was happening inside the Greco house.

"Oh, no." Alessia staggered to her feet and swung the door shut. "What do we do now?"

Still laying within their mess, Gaia sat up and pulled her legs to her chest. She looked away. "This was a mistake. We were foolish. We should have waited a little longer..."

"So do we run?"

"We can try."

Alessia nodded. She knew they wouldn't be able to hold on to Gaia for long - the humans still didn't fully understand her power. She could escape anything they tried. She also knew, though, that her own freedom had ended.

Chapter 23

Aine walked through the lust garden. It was the quickest route to where she was going.

Her perfection indicated she was a goddess, and so many a young Lemurian woman watched as she went. They admired her tall stature, her sandy blonde hair in its long single braid, her cool emerald eyes. She saw their interest fade when the rustle of her robes revealed nothing of their interest - she was a breeder, not a seed bearer.

The lust garden was a fantastic erotic paradise, a night and day orgy, where hopeful human girls and women could seek a goddess to worship. It was all in hopes of becoming breeders themselves that the young women had gathered there. Some were quite young and must have been new, perhaps even on their first visit. Others looked like they'd already absorbed plenty of the beneficial goddess seed. All were completely or almost nude, with no more than a smear of body paint or a teasing veil worn. The Lemurian climate was, after all, quite hot.

In pools of clear water goddesses enjoyed the company of their worshipers, sometimes even in groups. Others stood in the grass, beneath the shade of low palm trees, or sat on marble benches. For every goddess in the garden there must have been at least four human women.

Long, long ago Aine had gained what they wanted: Immortality, youth and intelligence. But there was more to Aine than just being a breeder. Though like most goddesses her body was designed for pleasure, her limbs showed muscular definition that hinted at her strength and training. She had been this way for lifetimes. She was a warrior.

Rarely was such a type as her needed, for the nation of Lemuria and indeed, the world of Eva, was a peaceful place. There had been growing pains, but for the most part, a world led by goddesses was one without conflict. And so it was that she was the only one their leader could think of sending when the situation in Mu had arisen.

A rogue goddess was having relations with a human girl. Though separated, they had again found each other and resumed their relationship. To Aine, it seemed perfectly normal, but of course, this was north in the land of Mu, where such things were forbidden. To the humans of Mu, it had all the appearances of an attack from the goddess nations of Eva. For political reasons she and someone from the southern nation Eva Australis were being sent on a mission to handle the issue for the humans.

Aine was reaching the other side of the lust garden, where it opened to the centre of the city citadel. Once through the granite arch she stood within the central circus, a ring around a grand fountain around which the rest of the city branched. Opposite to her was the travelport. That was where she needed to be.

***

"You must be Aine. They told me about you."

Aine turned toward the voice, and her eyes bugged. Surrounded by a team of uniformed officers was none other than Eva Dennis, the most famous goddess in all of a planet whose name it bore. "Eva? Eva Dennis...?"

"Yes. That's me. Representing Eva Australis. And you're here to represent Lemuria, right?"

"That's right. And you already know my name, I'm Aine."

"Yeah. A warrior. Lemuria has warriors still." Eva chuckled. "We, in the south, we have... we have soldiers, who I've brought. It's basically the same thing, right?"

Aine shrugged her shoulders, then nodded.

"Right." Eva turned and walked toward a window. "Well. I've never been to Mu, have you?"

"No. It's forbidden."

The travel nexus shuddered beneath their feet. It was beginning to leave the ground, to rise into the sky to fly north.

"Well, that's where we're headed."

***

Bearing the weight of Eva's team of soldiers, the travel nexus moved slowly. It would take at least half an hour for them to reach the northern continent, which was time enough for Eva and Aine to measure each other up.

Eva was impressed with Aine, to be sure. She alone was Lemuria's only agent in their matter, while Eva had a team of twenty men to do the same for her own country. Aine must have been truly formidable then, and also extremely old, for even as far back as the twentieth century when Eva had been born, such a thing as a 'warrior' was a thing of the past. Furthermore Aine actually stood a few inches taller than her, which wasn't common with Eva's height approaching six feet. She was the most imposing breeder she'd ever beheld, though of course quite beautiful.

What was Eva in comparison to her, when she'd brought an entire team of human men to perform the same job she would?

Aine was of course, surprised and slightly starstruck to be in the presence of Eva. It was she, after all, who had set the events in motion that led to the exodus of goddesses from Earth to the alien planet. The planet was named after her. It was also she who had made peace between the highly technological nation of Eva Australis and the ancient-esque Lemuria.

"So Aine. I suppose you'll lead my team, when we reach Mu."

"If you wish, I could. But you'll be available on the comm?"

"Yes. But really I'll just be observing. I have no experience at all in these things. I'm here more for political reasons."

Aine nodded. "I suppose Mu will know just how sorry we are for what's happened, with you here."

"Yeah. That's the idea," Eva said. But she had personal reasons as well to travel north. Aine, coming from a nation without screens or even photography, didn't know how much the rogue goddess of Mu looked like her. Eva had come to seek her double, who she'd seen both on film and in her dreams.

"But you never know, Eva. You've already done great things... you just might do so again."

Eva scoffed. "Well. We'll see. But it's all a little silly, don't you think? I mean okay, this goddess and this girl really want to be together. Is there really anything wrong with that?"

"They should just let it be," Aine said.

"Yeah. This is all very normal stuff."

"But you know how the humans of Mu are. They forbid this. They are... extremists."

"Mhmm. And so we've been sucked in to their madness." Eva turned back to the window. The shores of Mu were drawing near. "Aine, look."

There was a murmur within the nexus as Eva's soldiers also took notice. What should have been a green terraformed landscape approaching them was mottled brown and purple.

"Eva? Did you know about this?"

"No. This is... not the way things should be."

It seemed native purple life was aggressively retaking the land. As it appeared beneath them they saw huge thick vines criss-crossing the landscape and strangling whatever object was in their path, be it a vehicle or an entire building, while something magenta seemed to tint everything below them like the first fall of snow.

Welcome travel nexus to Mu. You'll land at travelpad 6B. Due to recent occurrences we recommend you stay within your nexus until you're joined by our party. They will provide you with protective respirators - it seems a toxic pollen has fallen upon our city.

Aine blinked. "I thought they had the technology to maintain their land?"

"Well," Eva replied. "It looks like they might have more problems now than just one goddess."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers