Goddesses Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers

"You must release me first! I'm begging you!"

Jessica giggled again. "Gen. I untied your ropes long ago."

"You... huh?" She tugged, and though the ropes were still wrapped tight around her wrists they began to give. The knot had been undone, and it was merely the friction of their numerous wraps that had held her within the illusion of captivity.

With a vengeful snarl Genera pulled hard, and her bonds gave away. Finally! As if guided by the explosive pent up hunger in her cock, she stalked forward. It swayed heavily with each step, dominating her movements, her precum beginning to run with her intense excitement.

Coming round the corner, she shuddered at the sight of Jessica, whose delicate fingers were spreading her slit open as she kneeled. She was every bit as ready as Genera was. "Fuck me Gen..."

There was no time for words. Releasing her animal hunger, Genera pounced on the bed and drove herself home into Jessica's heavenly depths.

Chapter 6

The meal itself took a long time. We were presented a seemingly endless array of courses, tiny gourmet morsels which for the most part were completely unidentifiable to my old fashioned tastes.

When we were finally done it was almost midnight. Out on the streets of Evita twin moons floated overhead. I was intrigued by the alien sight, a stark reminder that my past few weeks had seen me cross not only hundreds of years, but also vast expanses of space.

By then the city was less busy and in the dark it was easy to go unnoticed, so we walked without incident to our car. My mother and twin sisters were ready to go home, but they were convincing me to spend a couple hours at Shelley and Donna's club.

"It's a venue-slash-moonberry bar," Shelley explained.

"A what?"

"Venue. We host shows there... plays, musicians, whatever. And there's moonberry, once it's late."

"Okay, but what is 'moonberry'?"

"It's a lot of fun," Angela said with a sly smile. "You should go. Try it."

"Well, okay, maybe. But you come also."

"Nope, can't do that," Melissa said. "We have to work tomorrow. But go, Shelley and Donna will look after you."

"We will indeed," Shelley agreed.

Donna added: "it can be our way to welcome you to your new home."

I couldn't read their faces, but I sensed that a plan was in motion. Hesitantly, I assented, and a brief detour in our trip to the Dennis compound had the three of us getting out of the car on a glamourous urban street.

"Don't keep her too long, okay girls?" Marla said. "I still want her to have her head together for tomorrow."

Shelley chuckled, "sure, of course Miss Dennis. We'll be mild."

My eyebrow lifted. I still didn't know what a moonberry bar was, but I was beginning to have my suspicions. Turning away from the car, I saw Donna reaching a welcoming hand out to me. I took it, letting my feelings of apprehension melt at the touch of the beautiful female goddess.

Shelley took my other hand and they began to lead me down the street. I was confused about my feelings... I had never felt attraction for a woman before, yet there I was very willingly being led into some mysterious situation by two. Was it because I'd previously only encountered human women? Perhaps I'd thought I was 'gay' because I'm exclusively attracted to goddesses, and had only known them to be like myself. Now that I was near actual females of my kind, I was beginning to have some much more conventional desires.

We only had to travel a block until we were there. The sign over the door read STARLIGHT – Music and Moonberry in glowing amber letters, but it was otherwise a pretty unassuming place. We stepped into the dimly lit club.

At the back of the room was a stage, while in the centre there was a bar, not much unlike something I'd have seen back on Earth hundreds of years ago. By the stage there were small candlelit tables, while the rest of the seating tended more towards circular booths with shiny red vinyl couches. There weren't many people there.

"Some of this is inspired by a place we used to frequent with Diana back on Earth," Donna said. "Back when we were just a bunch of silly human girls..."

"Yeah, I was going to say... The place is obviously run by people with tastes as antiquated as my own."

Shelley chuckled, "I know right? We're suckers for nostalgia." She gestured to the bartender, and they led me to sit with them in one of the booths. "Barely anyone who was born here comes to this place. It's become a hang out for Earth borne-goddesses."

"Oh, like us. That's good. So... what is moonberry anyway?"

"Moonberry is a purple plant we import from some of the nearby islands," Shelley explained. 'Purple', in the lingo of Eva Australis, refers to anything which grew on Eva before Earth folk arrived. "It's toxic, like any other purple thing, but curiously enough if you ferment it with Earth yeast it becomes a drink goddesses can process."

"Oh, okay. So it's alcohol."

"Uh, yeah! Sure, it's got alcohol in it," Donna said. She and Shelley shared a giggle.

The bartender came and set a pitcher of viscous maroon coloured juice in front of me, as well as three small stemmed crystal glasses. "Enjoy, ladies," he said, before returning to his station.

At either side of me the two tempting women crushed in, almost gravitating toward the beverage... or maybe to me? I had already taken off my coat, needing to stay cool as their body heat enclosed me. Shelley immediately began to pour the drink out, then pushed two glasses toward myself and Donna. She raised her glass, "cheers!"

"Cheers," Donna said. "To a new life for Eva on her rightful home... the planet Eva!"

I chuckled and clinked their glasses, "cheers."

It was the beginning of a lifelong relationship between me and that wonderful plant, the moonberry. My first taste of it was harrowing... at first it was sweet like sirop, but that sugary impression was superficial in comparison to the strangely tongue-tingling bitterness of the drink. I gagged slightly, to the amusement of my companions, who had already downed their glasses. Not one to be left behind, I did the same.

The more I drank the better I felt. We were becoming giddy and more animated in our movements, shedding the restraints of our modesty.

"So Eva, is it true that you only like goddess cock?" The question didn't seem so off-putting, nor was I at all faltering at the way she and Shelley were crushing in closer and closer to me, their firm yet comparatively modest breasts pressing up against my bare arms in their lovely evening dresses.

"Well I'm not so sure anymore, now that our kind are everywhere. I think really, the only specific thing is that I don't care for humans."

"You're a lot like us, then. We only like goddesses too, though as females that's perfectly conventional," Donna said.

"...And if I understood you correctly, like you we like both types of goddesses as well...which isn't quite so conventional," Shelley added.

"Oh... is that so?"

"Mhmm."

I was starting to see trails, and colours were becoming more vivid. Looking down, I saw Shelley lie her wrist on top of my thigh. Donna reached out and took her hand, resting her arm on my other. It was like they were taking possession of me, their limbs strapping me down in some sensual moonberry induced game of seduction. I liked it.

Shelley's gaze locked on my own. In my semi hallucinatory state her eyes were bright and intense. A tingle ran down my spine, building further when I felt Donna's chin brush against my shoulder, her nose alone my jawline, stopping at my earlobe.

"I... I'm starting to feel it," I mumbled. "I'm starting to feel... oh?"

I thought their joined hands had pulled in closer, but glancing down I instead saw that that precious something in my dress had swollen enough to bump into them.

"Ooh," Donna purred. "She's definitely feeling it."

"Mhmm," Shelley agreed before she leaned in closer, her lush lips parting ever so slightly.

In a euphoric haze I completed her kiss. She was excellent, the aggressive strokes of her tongue spurring stronger desires in me. Donna had let go of her hand, caressing the slope of my waist as she pulled herself closer, practically crawling on top of me.

As soon as our mouths parted Donna took my chin and turned my head to her, guiding me to her more delicately thin lips for yet another smouldering, slow kiss. I was getting terribly hot as Shelley began to stroke my thigh, her touch veering dangerously high yet never quite touching me there... Not that she would have had to reach far up into my little black dress, as I was beginning to feel the cool vinyl seat against the base of my cock. It had reached out of my sister's loaned outfit and there was no hope of covering it up as it continued to emerge.

By the time they again had me trade lips I was semi hard, a foot of my growing appendage lying against the seat. Donna took notice of this, cooing with delight at the sight of me. She was content to watch as Shelley, whose mouth was locked against mine, reached down and began to assist my arousal.

"Ohh... oh god, is this okay?" I breathed.

Shelley giggled softly. "It's more than okay, it's magnificent!"

To my eyes she had taken up a reddish aura. Donna began to pour out yet more of the moonberry drink, and on her I saw a faintly bluish glow. She downed her dose of the aphrodisiac hallucinogen, then passed the other two glasses to us.

Shelley took them both, leaving my stiffening shaft swaying with rigidity. I groaned softly as I felt the gentle tap of Donna catching my girth in her hand, immediately resuming those steady stimulations. Shelley brought a glass to my lips, and as one we drank it down.

"This... this is amazing," I said. "You're glowing."

"And you're still growing," Donna replied with a giggle.

"Ooooh, wow... that is hot," Shelley purred. At full length, my cock dwarfed Donna's petite hand, whose fingers were unable to encircle what was becoming a steely hardness. In that state, every brush of her touch sent waves of euphoria through me.

"Eva's cock is huge," she said. She wrapped a second hand around me, and Shelley did the same. Their gazes were locked on it in an elevator stare, mouths falling open involuntarily as they admired my sixteen inches, from tip until where it disappeared in my skirt.

I felt the warmth of lips against me. I moaned, falling back against the couch and running my hands down my body hotly at the sensations, feeling sweat beneath my touch. I shut my eyes and saw swirling colours. Opening them again, it was Shelley's plump pair at the head of my member. She had swept some of her fine, wavy locks of dirty blonde hair behind her ear and out of the way, leaving me open to Donna, who was moving closer to do the same.

Together they slowly stroked as they lavished me with worshipful attention, their mouths sucking and licking opposite sides of my swollen head. To my eyes their arms were a blur of glowing trails as they pumped away. Shelley reached into Donna's skirt, groping her with a rough familiarity, and I realized they were sharing a deep kiss with my cock between their mouths. "Ohh my god..." Their contrasting red and blue auras had intensified.

"What do you say we take this upstairs," Shelley purred.

Donna was quick to rise, taking the pitcher and glasses before she left down a dark, tight corridor. Shelley and I followed. The entire time I was trying to pull my dress down my legs, and with it going no lower than a few inches south of my butt it was a hopeless attempt to hide the huge, swaying, throbbing member before me. The combination of my excitement and the physical effects of the moonberry had me impliably hard.

We went up a narrow staircase. Off the shiny black painted walls, which seemed to be flexing away from us, I could see the strange glow of the girls.

They took me to a small room, in which there was nothing more than a clean bed and a little table, where Donna had set our drinks. She and Shelley didn't waste another moment, slipping out of their dresses to reveal their nude bodies as I shut the door behind me. They were entirely glowing in their respective colours... everything except their hair and facial features was exuding that strange moonberry induced hallucination. They were an unbelievable sight, like a pair of elemental beings; Shelley was hot like lava, a being of fire, while Donna's cool blue was like a sunlit glacier. Their figures were tight and temptingly curved, their breasts high perfect handfuls. The absence between their thighs made my cock throb in a newfound instinctual lust for goddess females.

They stepped close to me. Each one just had to place a hand back on my stiff cock. Donna was on her tiptoes, trailing kisses along my jawline while Shelley began to tug up at my dress. Feeling euphoric and free, I flipped that dress of my myself and pulled them in closer, bringing their glowing faces close to mine for a group kiss, paying no mind to the blast of violet light that filled the room. I too, was glowing with psychedelic energy. I traded lips back and forth, beginning to understand how it feels for a goddess to be worshipped.

Donna dropped to her knees, and turning her attention to my neon purple member she kissed the base, then began to trace her tongue along my length, crawling away from me as she went to span the distance. Shelley meanwhile wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed deeply. I held her against me, crushing our bodies together. Donna reached the end of my cock and had me deep in her mouth, her hands sliding up and down a surface which had become slick with precum.

I released a shuddering moan of delight, knowing that I, a powerful goddess, was poised to deliver my seed to two very willing immortals. It felt so right. I gently pushed Shelley away, parting our lips. I pointed to the bed and she smiled.

Seeing her go, Donna followed on all fours, and her face very naturally found a place between her spread thighs. Shelley leaned back on her elbows, cooing at her girlfriend's attention. I stepped forward, passing over Donna's sapphire glow to kneel over Shelley, my massive cock reaching out to her. She immediately began to stroke and suck harder than they ever had prior to that point.

"Oh my god, yes... This is amazing, everything is alight."

"Fuck yes, this is so hot... I can't wait until it's inside me."

A throbbing shudder from my shaft had a burst of bright purple fluid leaking from Shelley's lips, shining like a broken glow stick as it dripped onto her chest. She just kept on stroking, moaning with glee.

"It's mine first," Donna said. She backed away from Shelley and got to her feet, then crawled over to place herself on all fours beside Shelley. Arching her graceful back, she presented her cool blue body to me like a jungle cat ready for rut. "Come on..."

Twisting my waist to the right I pried myself away, aiming my missile at Donna's cool light. Ever a team player, Shelley helped to direct me to her girlfriend's beckoning slit. Slowly I pushed, and to the sound of breathy sighs and gasps I began to sink my self deep into her.

She bottomed out at just over a foot, which was more than enough to please me. "Holy, Shelley... it's big, it's big... I can barely even move."

I began to thrust my hips, pushing my girth in and out of her. "Hooo, Eva!" I was gentle but already she was falling into a crumple on the bed's surface, too subdued to do anything but keep her rear raised in the air for more.

Shelley rose up onto her knees, wrapping her arms around my waist so she could pepper my jaw with sweet little kisses. She turned her gaze to her girlfriend, watching her begin to move in rhythm with me, helping to drive her willowy body up and down my length. I sensed a hint of jealousy, so I took her hands and placed them over my breasts and guided her in for a deeper kiss. With a delightful little sigh she assented, beginning to kneed my voluminous roundness as our tongues entwined. My nipples hardened, prodding into her palms.

Donna's moan's were building as she adjusted to me. She'd regained the strength to raise her body off of the mattress, and was reaching back to toy with her clit with quick, circular movements of her wrist. I added power to my thrusts, and her volume rose accordingly. "Oh god, it's so good! She's going to make me cum!"

At those words a swell of pride came over me. I parted lips with Shelley, directing all of my attention to the icy blue creature below me. Shelley stepped back, and I took Donna's hips, driving myself home into her with a machine-like steadiness.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Ahhhh!"

Feeling her cum on my cock was amazing, both emotionally and physically. I was deeply satisfied to have pleased her so easily, and the tight yet accommodating folds of an immortal were divine around my hard girth as they contracted with female release. I had to keep pushing, wanting to join her in the ecstasy of climax.

"Yes Eva, fuck her! Make her scream!"

I did so, my thrusts unrelenting, and scream she did. She was unintelligible as she, fucked beyond her limits, weakly tried to crawl away for escape, but there was nowhere to go. I pushed onward, feeling the building power of my release.

Just moments away from the finish I suddenly pulled out, and Donna fell into a gasping heap on the bed. Shelley wrapped an arm around my waist and we aimed my radiant violet length at her, beginning to frantically pump. The heat and tension in our hands was unbelievable.

I tilted my head back, gasping at the unbelievable feeling. Cumming on moonberry was amazing! The entire room seemed to be glowing with energy, and the light coming off Shelley and Donna's bodies was intense! "Come on Eva, show us what you've got... give us that cum..."

It was like lightning bolts of ecstasy were shooting out of my loins, blasting Donna with blinding purplish-white liquid light. Shot after shot painted her, gradually replacing her bluish glow with a shade more like my own. It dripped thickly off of her, turning the bed into some sort of psychedelic abstract art. She rolled about on the sheets, moaning as she rubbed my seed into her skin.

Shelley left my side, sliding herself over her girlfriend's slippery form. "Ooh baby. You look so hot in her cum..." They began to passionately kiss, Donna's arms limply wrapped around Shelley's hot red radiance.

I was still huge, the remnants of my climax slowly dripping from the tip. I gave myself a couple more strokes, curious to find that however satisfied I was, I felt like I could do it again. Watching the two in their writhing embrace on the sheets, seeing Shelley's sex beautifully presented as she hovered over Donna, I knew there was going to be a second round.

I stepped forward, my aching pillar gliding through the air to its next destination. It bumped against Shelley's trim nethers, and she purred her response, arching her back to tilt her slit toward me, never missing a beat as she and Donna still deeply kissed.

Gripping the base of my shaft, I wiggled the length, and the motions teased Shelley's lips open. Poised for entry, I pushed forward and slowly, for the second time, plunged myself deep into a goddess' divine depths.

"Ooooohh! Haaaa, god," she seethed, gripping the sheets in her fists. Despite the visible differences between she and Donna again I was able to sink just slightly more than a foot in Shelley. They must have been sired by the same goddess, and weren't prepared to accommodate a much more heavily endowed one. It gave me a feeling of sexual power; I was the biggest stud on the ranch!

Feeling hastier than before, I immediately began to buck my hips, pushing my tense cum slicked rod in and out of her, forcing her to adapt to my size. She groaned deeply, going stiff at the force I was exerting. "Oh god, oh fuck! Do me Eva!"

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
657 Followers