All Comments on 'Gods and Crowbars Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TimLovesToEatPussyTimLovesToEatPussyalmost 7 years ago
Well Well Well

It is time, for a lot of people, to turn

A Whiter Shade of Pale...

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago

I wonder if Melina will rebuild this 'Bridge over Troubled Water' and give the truth and show 'Blood is Thicker than Water', or will she miss the warning about the IC being a tad pissed off with her whiter than white attitude.

Darkwave working for the outside as maybe with Liz where blood is thicker than water on that side of the Troy family. They could have taken the sniper out and Liz has the toys and intel to know what was about to happen, she owes her bro a few times over.

Laura is running a risk with the picture and knowing she don't trust her sister 100%, the rouge cell might just come looking. If they do it would be a one way ticket for them job done or not when the IC gets to them.

WW, please allow Calli and Cindy some happiness for a good many years as I somehow feel a story coming with Calli getting hurt real bad and that aint good points getting as Cindy is like part of our larger family within your readership.

Can you tell me why Bowser growled at Calli at the Crows Nest? He normally takes to females and re-reading the story as I always do it raised hairs on my neck and hence my comment above.

Some ideas for future stories, like that Councillor woman having to ask the IC for his help and having to double-cross Cllr Cook in the process. While we are at it the Governor should have the chance to bring that Senator Woodburn down and handed to FBI Agent Double Cheeseburger for crimes against the Country. Just to needle Les ass-wipe Craig.

Seriously; I can't wait to hear more in regards to Melina and how she tries to slither out of this one, just hope Laura stays fit and healthy. The IC will or should be aware and have her back on this one, but she does tend to do things on her own bat or should that be 'crowbar' at times, just hope not this time though.

Another good chapter and will now be watching for the next with baited breath.

5+ Iceman

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 7 years ago
I'm still hooked!

Every case is a adventure in IC's life.

Thank you WW.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Thanks for the comments.

I don't remember Bowser growling at Callie. He did growl at Tanya's wheelchair. Carole was a bit shy around Callie, but I suspect she will grow to like Callie more over time.

Yes, Cindy is "extended family" to me, also... as are all my characters. I'm glad others think so; it means I'm doing something right with my writing. :o) We'll see how things go with relationships and characters going forward. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Outstanding

I believe that "Darkwave" is goth girl Kathy (?). She "left" the cell to help rescue her sister from George. She was against the IC but now appears to be working to help him when she deems it a necessity.

This installment in the IC life/career has been a strong read. Keep up the string work. Looking forward to the next chapter!

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 7 years ago
Darkwave

I think Darkwave may be Julie Newton. Remember someone gave her an alternative to jail after Westboro died, I think.

bbarto1900bbarto1900almost 7 years ago
darkwave

darkwave is julie newton. revealed in hot date mystery, chapter 4, page 3. melina is her handler. working for mr c who is the new bad guy.

Agent Darkwave," said Mr. C., "I have something for you to do. Agent Huntress cannot be trusted with this mission." He then explained the mission. "You'll also receive a measure of personal revenge for this, yes?"

"Good." said Mr. C. "And don't say anything to Agent Huntress, even though she is your handler. This one is off-the-books, and is just between us, yes?"

and then in power, chapter 4

"Agent Darkwave, where is Commander Troy's SUV?" he asked.

"At his home on the side of the mountain, sir." said Agent 'Darkwave'.

"Hmmm," he growled, "this isn't right. This isn't... right."

"Sir?" asked Darkwave, turning her head to look at him.

"He should be in the City by now." he said. "He should be following up on that phone number

that Aurus gave Becca Larrington. Okay, where is the Huntress?"

"At a dinner with her husband, the County Sheriff, sir." said Darkwave. He did not notice the slight change on Agent Darkwave's cute face.

"All right, keep monitoring." he said. "I'm going back to Washington. Something is wrong... very, very wrong. What about Commander Troy's personal vehicles?"

He shook his head. That god-damned redheaded stepchild... he should've killed Troy on that torture table when he had the fucking chance, he thought bitterly to himself. Oh well, spilt milk... me to retreat and regroup to Washington...

i believe she was the person shooting the arrow as she left without mr c noticing

I saw an arrow fly into the control panel of the mains.

*WHAM!* *ZZZZZT!* *ZZZZT!*

The electrical box practically exploded into a shower of sparks. I began to turn my head to look over my left shoulder. I got a brief glimpse of a relatively short, slender person in all black and wearing a mask,

guess we will all find out one day soon

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
A ZEALOTNOUS OF THE MEDIA ACTS LIKE SHARIA MOVING INTO ANAREA

back in the 60s when communes were populated and moved into a village they were stopped by AMERICAN LAW from taking control. Think about this. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Darkwave a real mystery but a number of choices.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Damn I will be up all night reading. This is so good!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES