All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 02'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Beautiful.....

and romantic story! Awwww.....*sniff* LOL. I just loved it! I hope it's the beginning of a happy and lasting relationship. Sooooo romantic! :)

Can't wait for the rest! Cheers! :)

amber1312amber1312almost 13 years ago
ah

bless 'em. wonderful start to what promises to be a sweet relationship. cant wait for the next chapter.

Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
great!!!

Thank you for sharing.. It was a very sweet story. I'm looking forward for the next chapter

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Lovely

and so sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I am enjoying the humor and 'wisdom' of the conversations with God. It makes the story so different and I like it. I am enjoying seeing the two men grow. One is looking and reflecting and it is good after so much time being alone and depressed. And seeing Ethan grow into himself is nice. I just think he would have been less enthusiastic and a bit more unsure about sleeping with Gabe after being so screwed up over a kiss for two weeks. It felt like he got too comfortable too quick but other than that the story is going great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naww =)

Aww shucks, too sweet =) Love the little humouress lines throughout too =) Can't wait to read whatever you dream up next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God

Who can tell God who He can talk to and who He cannot talk to?

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
That was so fucking hot !!

I love the characters, more and more ! I do hope they find what they're looking for - I would love them to be together - but if not, with someone who appreciates them !

I guess Ethan's reaction to "the gay thing" would be just like it was. But Gabe is the right guy to teach him the way.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this fantastic story ! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdagan732@dagan732
426 Followers
Dagan732 pretty much sums it up

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES