God's Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dagan732
dagan732
426 Followers

"No, Ethan's not like that."

"Yeah, right. He might be in the closet but that doesn't mean anything. He was seriously jealous that we were here together." Gabe was silent thinking of Darren's assessment of Ethan's behavior. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go pick my boyfriend up from the airport. It's his first time meeting the parents. Wish me luck! We should get together before we leave on Thursday. Give me a call."

Gabe promised he would and hugged Darren goodbye. He sat in the coffee shop till they closed and made his way home stopping off at his park bench on the way.

"Did you get it yet or do I have to draw you a picture?" Gabe looked up and saw God sitting there.

"Ethan's upset?"

"Is he? Why would Ethan be upset?"

"Cause he saw Darren and I in the coffee shop?"

"Are you asking or telling me?" God chuckled. "I can't give you answers. That'd be cheating. I can only point you in certain directions."

"Well, what was all that `think of your own reactions' stuff?" Gabe asked. "I've been over my entire life and can't think of anything that would have any relevance."

"Darren seems nice. Known him long?"

"Yeah, since we went to high school. He's the first guy I kiss-." Gabe paused.

"He's the first guy you kissed? And what was your reaction to that?" God asked.

"I ran screaming." Gabe said.

"You ran screaming." God agreed.

"He ran screaming?" Gabe asked.

"Why don't you go find out?" God smiled and Gabe took off running. "You're welcome!" God shouted after him.

Gabe ran until he realized that he had no idea where Ethan lived. But he did have payroll stubs even Ethan Rockafeller's and they had the address printed right on them. Gabe ran to the office and was surprised to see one or two lights still on. He used his key to open the door and made his way down the hallway. He was again surprised to see the light on in Ethan's office. He pushed open the door to see Ethan behind his desk going over papers.

"What are you doing here?" Gabe asked. Ethan jumped.

"God! Gabe, what are you trying to do, scare the shit out of me?" Ethan yelled. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"That's what I asked you. What are you doing here?"

"I've got some stuff to finish up. What are you doing here?"

"I was coming to get your address."

"My address? Why do you need my address?" Ethan asked.

"Cause I want to talk to you and you've been avoiding me."

"I really don't want to talk, Gabe. Just go home."

"No. I'm not going home. We're talking about this and we're talking about this now!" Gabe said forcefully and sat down in the chair in front of Ethan's desk. "I want to know what's going on with you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you kissed me, ran away, and have been in the worst mood I've ever seen you in."

"We've only known each other for two weeks, Gabe."

"Granted, but something's going on and I want to know what it is."

"Listen, it's got nothing to do with you so just drop it all right?" Ethan said. Gabe nodded thinking of his answer and stood to walk around the desk.

"Then prove it."

"Prove what?"

"Prove it's got nothing to do with me."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Ethan asked, obviously uncomfortable with Gabe being so close. Gabe felt his hands shaking and realized that he was sexually harassing his boss and this could very well get him fired.

"Kiss me." Gabe said. Ethan looked away, refusing to answer. "Kiss me again. Or are you not man enough to do it?"

That was a bit much, Gabe thought, especially seeing the look come over Ethan's face. Ethan stood and finally turned to Gabe. He quickly put his hands on Gabe's shoulders and pulled him into a fast and hard kiss. It was over before it had even begun and Ethan released Gabe just as quickly.

"Good enough?" Ethan grumbled and Gabe lowered his head and hoped he looked defeated.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I guess I just got some funny thoughts in my head. Wow Ethan, I'm sorry. I feel like an ass." Gabe said and put his face in his hands.

"Don't. It's all right." Ethan said, feeling bad.

"Look, can we forget all this and just be friends?" Gabe said and held out his hand.

"Sure." Ethan said and took the offered hand.

Gabe pulled Ethan forward and met his lips while wrapping his other arm around him. His lips nipped and sucked at Ethan's until he felt Ethan nipping and sucking back. He pushed a little closer and slipped his tongue into Ethan's mouth. He felt the man jump a little but then deepen the kiss himself. They ran their tongues against each others and Gabe heard Ethan moan softly. It seemed like forever before they separated and Gabe saw Ethan's eyes still closed and his lips puffy from being kissed. Ethan opened his eyes.

"That wasn't fair, Gabe." He said softly.

"No. It wasn't. I'm sorry."

"Is this just a game to you?" Ethan asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You were with that guy in the coffee shop and now you're here kissing me. What's that?"

"The guy at the coffee shop is a friend I've known for years. He's on his way to the airport at the moment to pick up his boyfriend. There's nothing going on between us. We just happened to be in the same place at the same time. He's the first boy I kissed. That's why I came to see you. I knew how you were feeling and why you were scared and ran away."

"I didn't run away!" Ethan said, insulted.

"You ran big time." Gabe nodded. "You wouldn't even let me talk to you about it."

"What do you want me to say?!" Ethan yelled.

"I want you to tell me how you feel!" Gabe yelled back. "Tell me how the kiss made you feel! Tell me anything!"

"It scares me!"

"All right! Good. That's something. What else?" Ethan didn't answer. "You have to say something." Ethan didn't respond.

"All right, I'll go first." Gabe started. "When you kiss me, I feel my heart race. Everything seems blurry and we could be standing in the middle of a crowd or be the only two people on earth. How's that?"

No answer. Gabe nodded.

"All right, maybe you're not ready. If I pushed too fast, I'm sorry. I just wanted you to know how I feel. I'll leave you alone."

Gabe started for the door but Ethan's voice stopped him.

"When you kiss me.... my heart beats really fast and strong. I feel like I could do anything and even if I messed up... it would be ok. I hear a little voice in my head saying `this is right'."

Gabe turned around and Ethan was standing before him looking so very vulnerable. He took him into his arms and squeezed tightly.

"I missed you, Ethan."

"I missed you too, Gabe. I don't know how but you've come to mean a lot to me in a very short time."

"I know what you mean."

"So, what do we do now?"

"Fuck if I know." Gabe said and Ethan chuckled.

"I thought you knew all about this gay shit?"

"I don't know anything. I'm just doing the best I can. A really great guy told me that'd be enough." Gabe said and smiled.

"Great guy, huh? He sounds like a shmuck."

"He has his moments." Ethan laughed. "Why don't we go get some late night take out, head back to my apartment and figure it out from there?"

"Sounds good." Ethan smiled and grabbed his jacket.

The picked up chinese food and sat eating it on the floor in front of the t.v. watching an old sci-fi movie. They found they both had a love of cheesy sci fi. As unbelievable tin robots and rubbery looking monsters plagued the heroes Ethan and Gabe talked and teased and shared chinese food and shared greasy kisses.

"Come on! Wasn't that guy the extra who died about twenty minutes ago?" Ethan shouted. Gabe laughed.

"You're so surprised at the bad acting and bad directing when it's a B movie. That's what makes it a B movie."

"I know, but it's like they don't even try! Look at that! The eye just fell off the monster!"

"Here, have an egg roll. You'll feel better. Besides at least it's dead."

"Yeah, that should count for something." Ethan said, chewing on his egg roll and watching the credits.

"You know, I have the Angry Red Planet." Gabe said.

"Do you really?! I haven't seen that in years!" He laughed, then checked his watch. "But it's late. I should probably be getting home."

Gabe nodded and hoped that it was regret that he heard in Ethan's voice.

"You could stay here." Gabe offered. Ethan waited for Gabe to lift his head before answering.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Gabe, I don't know what's going on with me at the moment. I mean, I'm getting used to being able to admit to myself that I'm gay."

"What are you saying, Ethan?"

"I'm saying I don't want to hurt you."

"You like me?" Gabe asked.

"Yeah, I do. A lot."

"I like you too. A lot. Neither one of us can promise that we'll never hurt each other. You can stay or go if you like, but I'm hoping you'll stay."

Ethan pulled Gabe into his arms and kissed him long and deep.

"I'll have to get up early so I can run home and change." He said and smiled. Gabe smiled back.

They held hands as they walked into the bedroom. Gabe could feel Ethan's nervousness as they sat on the bed.

"I've never done this, Gabe."

"You've never had sex?" Gabe asked.

"No, wise ass. I've never had sex with a man."

"Well, it's basically the same."

"With some pretty big differences." Ethan added.

"Don't worry, Ethan. I'll show you what you need to know." Gabe said and leaned in to take Ethan's mouth with his lips. They undressed down to their underwear and laid in the bed next to each other. Ethan's hands were running up and down Gabe's body.

"You like?"

"Yeah. Very much."

Gabe saw that the evidence of Ethan's desire was evident through his boxers. He moved his hand down and took Ethan's boxers off. His large cock flapped back and slapped his stomach. Gabe slipped his own boxers off and pressed their bodies up against each other. They kissed and languished over the feeling of being together. Gabe picked up his head to look in Ethan's eyes.

"I want to taste you." He said and saw Ethan's approval written on his face.

Gabe kissed his way down Ethan's body until he came to his cock. He took it in his hand feeling the weight and silkiness of it. He kissed the large tip and licked underneath the head. Ethan moaned encouraging Gabe to take him into his mouth. He sucked Ethan and rolled his tongue around his hard dick making moan and thrash about.

"Oh God, Gabe. I'm gonna cum." Ethan said and Gabe sat up.

"Not yet, you're not." He said and pulled a condom and lube from the bedside table. "You want to?"

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked hopefully.

"Yeah." Gabe said and opened the condom to slide it over Ethan's dick. He put some lube on the hard shaft and some in his before straddling Ethan's hips. Gabe lowered himself and felt Ethan meet the outer portion of his ass. The thick cock felt so good on his body. He lowered himself further still and felt Ethan slip inside his body. The pain was severe for a second and he tried to let himself relax.

"Gabe, are you ok?" Ethan said, torn between loving the feeling of his body and hurting over causing him pain.

"I'm good. It just takes a minute to get used to it." Gabe said and waited till he was ready. He started moving and paid close attention to Ethan's face as it displayed his pleasure. If he sped up Ethan's eyes seemed to roll in the back of his head. Gabe slowed and sped up his pace enjoying the feeling of the large cock in his ass just as he enjoyed Ethan's reactions.

Ethan took Gabe's hips in his hands and kept his pace quick. His breathing was ragged and his heart felt like it would beat out of his chest. Finally he was ready and grabbed Gabe, lifting and turning him to throw him on the bed. Ethan lifted Gabe's legs and knelt in front of his ass to resume pounding the hot ass in front of him. `He's so tight!', Ethan thought as he thrust his hips deep inside.

"Fuck me, Ethan!" Gabe repeated.

"I will, baby. I'll fuck you good." Ethan promised then leaned over Gabe to kiss his mouth. After a few moments of rocking, Ethan lifted a little to look into Gabe's face.

"I'm going to cum, baby."

"Cum inside me, Ethan!" Gabe shouted and felt Ethan pound into him relentlessly.

"I'm cumming, Gabe!" Ethan shouted and Gabe felt the cock inside him swell and thicken. He found his own release at the same time, shooting his load all over Ethan's chest.

The two collapsed against each other, catching their breath and enjoying the feeling. Ethan chuckled.

"What's funny?" Gabe asked.

"Nothing. Everything. I don't know. I just feel... great." He said with a large grin on his face.

"I know. I feel wonderful." He said and ran his fingers through Ethan's hair.

"We should probably get cleaned up, huh?"

"I don't want to move."

"Come on." Ethan said and hauled Gabe to his feet.

They washed in the bathroom and came back to lay in the bed. Ethan wrapped an arm around Gabe and pulled him back to his chest.

"This is nice. Is this another gay thing?" Ethan asked.

"Excellent cuddling? Not really. I happen to be an expert at it."

"Well, than I'm a lucky man."

"I'd say we're both pretty lucky men."

"Guess you could say that we're pretty lucky men who got even luckier tonight." Ethan chuckled.

"I guess you could say that."

"Good night, Gabe."

"Good night, Ethan."

dagan732
dagan732
426 Followers
12