All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 03'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

It´s agreate chapter, but so sad i can´t help to feel sad for bout off them... specially for Gabe, his greate and deserves to be happy...Can´t wait for the next chapter hope you posted soon

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
So sad....

I hope it gets better for Gabe and Ethan or is he straight? Gosh, that would be heart wrenching since they seem to have a great camaraderie with each other. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Enjoyable read! Cheers! (:

hopkinscmhopkinscmalmost 13 years ago

I think you need an editor to help with misspellings and grammar errors. This last chapter seemed to be moving slowly as well. And it was a lot more preachy. So much so that I stopped reading page one to comment. Good luck, hope you improve, but I'm not finishing with this story.

cmyoungcmyoungalmost 13 years ago
well done

Yeah it is preachy but then so what, it works for the writing and the line of the story and where the story will eventually take us. I didn't find the religious side annoying because it wasn't disrespectful or judgemental to gays like so many are, it was full of understanding which you think a religion should be.

I believe this series is very well written and in the beginning you gave warnings that this story may be preachy to some. Just putting this out there GET OVER IT!!

I quite enjoyed the addition of God; it was almost like watching a friend talk to your crazy grandpa. You swear they are nuts but their ramblings are extremely intelligent and full of wisdom, you find yourself trying to absorb every word.

I guess this is more of just having FAITH, although I am not a believer of God; we must believe in something.

I really like the dynamics of the characters and the depth you are going to give insight to their thoughts, just to give us a little understanding. The logic emotion grips you, it almost feels cold but then you look at the inner struggles and the acid that is slowly eating Gabe away.

AWESOME

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Hmmm

While I'm always one to plug the services of our wonderful volunteer editors (they rock - awesome folk, by all means, seek them out on the editor forum board if you're interested in acquiring a new friend and writing buddy as well as somebody to catch errors spellcheck missed), I have to say I disagree with Hopkins' comment. I don't think this chapter was outlandish with errors (no worse than any of your others, none of which were offensive) and I certainly don't think the chapter was sluggish. I do think you did a credible job of showing Gabe twisting in his own sort of crucifixion over the situation with Ethan, and his anger and despair over it was very real. Also, conflict is drama... and you made the right choice for your character by having your character make the right choice: THE DATE. It looms up at us now as this event that we're careening toward because it's going to kind of make or break everything.

Personally, I've found the story *less* preachy as its evolved. And at this point, I'm wondering who the "angel" of the story is going to turn out to be... or if we've even *met* the angel yet?

Very interesting. Definitely enjoying this. Kudos to you, Dag, as usual!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

I'm really enjoying this. I'm *very* interested to see how the date goes and how this all ends up.

dagan732dagan732almost 13 years agoAuthor
From the author...

Thanks for the great comments! I do apologize for the spelling mistakes and promise I will use an editor in the future. I just get so excited to see how my stories are going to be received it's hard for me to imagine spending more time in the editorial process. I swear, I check my recent activity on this site all the time! :) Anyway, thanks again for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely wonderful...

I like you and this story "just the way you are". Content and substance counts for so much. I don't mind little editing mishaps here or there. Keep up the excellent work and thank you!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

This is a great story and very inspirational. Real life is never easy and love especially is not a picnic but when it something worth fighting for the rewards at the end are worth it. You don't have to be straight or gay to appreciate that and you have a great way of describing all of that in this one story. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So well written.

I'm loving your writing style, your characters and the storyline....so basically everything about this ;p (even the cliffhanger =). I can't wait to see how the story continues to unfold...so don't keep us hanging for too long, yeh? =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm loving it!!

I agree with Wendy. Love the story. It has a good flow and If a story is interesting enough then I don't notice a few misspelled words. I don't think it is too preachy at all either. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
BUMMER !!

What a fucked up situation !!

And here I go, crying my eyes out too ....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hopkinscm is just being a complete ass thinking he's smart making that comment. Don't let it get to you, author.

These commenters would always be insecure and butthurt by exaggerating the typo issues and bringing up other "problems" when it's clear that they are too dumb to even read through the story and make crazy assumptions about it. Then, thinking that this is a great way to save their image, they would announce that they don't want to continue reading even though they never specified what the issue is. Just a typical, idiotic loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous