All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 06'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
WOW

Love it, it´s greate the reflection that you make us think when we read Gabe´s talks to God... Can wait to read the next chapter and see how his date with Kyle went hope there happy....

Soon post soon the next one pleassse

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Another brilliant chapter for this story.. About time Gabe.. but why stop lol next please... soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

The chapter was great but you dragged Gabe's I'm not ready yet thing on for a lot longer than than necessary and it became a headache.

Authlim_of_XvimAuthlim_of_Xvimalmost 13 years ago

I hope they do live the gay American dream and that some jealous or confused persons dont try to come between them (although that would add to the drama)

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
LOL

Darren makes me laugh... a lot.

mochakinkmochakinkalmost 13 years ago
Oh No!!

When I read the summary, I thought he went back to the asshole. I'm sooooo glad it wasn't that :). Looking forward to the next chapter already!

JabieAmosJabieAmosalmost 13 years ago

Have enjoyed this story thus far. I look forward to the next chapter. I'm a sucker for gay romance. Hope to read more from you in the future.

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago

Love the interaction between Gabe, Darren & Phil. Quite a few lol between those 3. Also love the progression between Gabe & Kyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that was great

this chapter was awesome. The car ride part had me actually laughing out loud (the oh-shit handle = hilarious)

I also really like the interactions of Phil,Darren and Gabe.

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
loved it!

the story is getting better and better....Made me smile and laugh. Love where its heading!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Best yet!

Good grief, Darren is a hoot! And yay, way to go Gabe! Love how this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love laughing

Great characters and interaction, plenty of doubt to keep us going and lots of laughs. Plus you just keep adding in all those little moral pointers to make us think - "oh shit, should I be doing that?"

Please keep going

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I feel like the conversations between Gabe and God are the discussions you wish you weren't afraid to have with your friends (or yourself). I especially like how Gabe is no longer giving into despair... With a good dose of humor this chapter rocked, and Darren totally wins the prize for "Gay Man With the Best Sense of Humor."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
and?...?

We have to know what happens next. Please do another chapter. Let us know how things turn out. Give us a truly happy ending.

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago

I just loved Darren's taking "prom pictures!" The story is pretty good too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE IT

I swear, I've teared up at least 8 different times at this story. This is a marvelous piece of literature. It's so deep and philosophical yet heartwarming and simple all at the same time. The emotions conveyed are so real and so honest; they continually strike a cord in me. "God" is such a fantastic character. There's so much depth and considering you had to express a higher being, a mystery in itself, I think you did a great job. Simply amazing.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
So love this

Please please PLEASE let there be a happily ever after with Gabe and Kyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love

Im in love with Darren's character.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
What a fantastic story this is !

I love all the characters and the world they live in - Gabe's office, the several places he visits where help is needed, the people they meet and how hard Gabe is trying to get his life on track, even though there are so many questions and it's soo scary - being hurt as he was, it's just not easy to open your heart to risk further wounding !

I just know Kyle will be there for him and Gabe needs to take a leap of faith ...

The story is not yet finished and I miss it already ... and all the guys !! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love in a small way

this resonates with me, so often in my life ive been looking for the great hit me from out of the blue kinda love when loving small, without thought and always to be giving is what lasts longer and what helps me getting over the blues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was Lucy

Lucy has the psychiatrist stand on Peanuts.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

Such a beautiful and unusual story so far. I simply LOVE the GOD character. They are so realistic it's like GOD themself is talking. You have such wonderful insight and advice! It's truly a pleasure reading your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous