All Comments on 'God's Angel Ch. 08'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Well written, and a little sloppy at the end. I liked it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Oh... My ... God

Holy hell, that was just beautiful. Damn, I laughed at Darren, freaked over Terry and cried like a bably at the end. What a simply perfect ending. Excellent job all the way... lord, that was so touching and sweet.

LOL, loved the yank and rebel stuff! LOL ;)

HighBladeHighBladealmost 13 years ago
Simply wonderful

This was wonderful, amazing. Made me happy and sad. I would have liked to know what happened to Ethan but my imagination can take care of that.

TaGiMLTaGiMLalmost 13 years ago
Just perfect!

I couldn't have wished for a better ending! So heart-warming and satisfying. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So I wasn't paranoid . . .

I knew Terry was trouble.

A wonderful story with a lovely and loving ending. I really enjoyed the wisdom imparted to Gabe and his responses.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Touching at the end...

OMG! What a fantastic story. Loved each and every chapter and the ending was so joyous that I'm tearing up as I type this. Keep writing!

afrodita79afrodita79almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!

Love it it´s a wonderful ending, love everithing about it but i´m also sorry to see it end.

Can´t wait to read your next story... maybe se how Derren en Phil meet..jijijii

welll can´t wait for the next one.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Perfect ending absolutely loved this series.. Next!!

silvercrowsilvercrowalmost 13 years ago
Couldn't Have asked for...............

A better ending!!!!!!I have loved this series from the very beginning! You have a talent for writing and if your not already a published writer you should be there are many e-publishers that would love this story. You are Truly a gifted and talented writer please keep it up.

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
:') :') :')

Tears of happiness, sadness, joy, and pain!

I loved this series so much. I loved the way it ended even if it did make me cry a little.

Amazing job as always!!

<3 CassieJo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i am happy

i am happy to find this story - n

GweallGweallalmost 13 years ago

Beautiful ending.

"I'm thinking white Gucci tuxes for the wedding." He said and was promptly hit in the head with a jelly packet.

That was so funny. I laughed really hard xP It was sweet and funny and sad and happy all at the same time. Thank you for a fantastic ending even though it felt like the story just began. I dont want it to end :'( I'm gunna miss these guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tears and Smiles

Thank you so much for this story. From the first chapter it has meant so much to me, the early chapters especially got me through a pretty low point emotionally. I'll be going back and rereading it regularly with a smile on my face. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm a mess...

Perfect ending that made me cry. The two don't usually go hand in hand. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Not only a wonderful story, but restored some faith for me as well as Gabe. Thank you.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingalmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done

I've been following your story as you've been posting it and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it immensely. The whole God aspect was an interesting and well done addition, and it wasn't your typical, two people meet and fall in love, the end, story. Which made me anxious about Kyle's survival when he got shot. Sure I didn't think that he would die, but I didn't think that Ethan would actually go through with marrying that woman either. In an atypical story, surprises abound. But it didn't happen and I'm glad that they lived to a ripe old age. That last scene was particularly touching. All in all, well done. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Absolutely wonderful story! I was so excited to see another chapter tonight but now I am sad that it is done! Keep writing! Looking forward to your next story!

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely beautiful ending to a great story. I really loved the touch of his saying 'thank you ethan' at the end. It reminds you that everything that happens good or bad in life helps you get where you're going. All around it was a wonderful story. I had said earlier on that you did a great job of imparting wisdom and thought provoking ideas through his conversations with God. Thanks for the story. Keep writing!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Loved it!

I specially loved the epilogue....gosh, it was heart warming, thank you for that. I, too, have enjoyed reading your stories immensely. I can't wait to read your other stories. Loved, loved, loved this one! :)

Cheers!! (:

jiminepjiminepalmost 13 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Really enjoyed your story. Laughed out loud, cried, and smiled. You bring a lot of joy to people with your writing. Keep it up.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 13 years ago
OMW

Tears here ..... what a wonderful ending.

EMArnoldEMArnoldalmost 13 years ago

Have you ever seen the ending of the show "Six Feet Under"? Your ending makes me think of it- sweet, sad, and touching. I think I've taken away the idea from your series that we CAN take control of our life stories, whether life keeps knocking us down or not. Maybe I've always known this, but sometimes I forget.

Thanks for a great tale.

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
My goodness!

Well, i now have read the chapter many times and each time I still cry at the end. No small miracle that is. Thank you so much for bringing all these emotions to the surface! this was I think, by far your best story! It had laughter, sadness, a lot of love and honey some steamy sex! A wonderful tale, I am so glad you shared this with all of us! Thank you again...I agree with the comment about the last episode of Six Feet Under. This story had all those emotions for me as well.

ps. WE WANT MORE! LOTS MORE! So get to typing soon!

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatover 12 years ago
goodness!

This has been, hands down, my favorite story I've read on this site. I am so happy I found you, and now I plan to go read all of your other stories. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ohmigod

I am sitting here in tears. What a heartwarming story and one that I wish I could have. Why can't we all be so lucky to have a true love and make it last for eternity? Write more, you are an extremely sensitive writer and can move even an old man like me to tears. Quite and accomplishmet!!

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Thank you!

For a wonderful story. Not many have made me cry, but I'm having trouble typing this thank you note.

honeycoatedsluthoneycoatedslutover 12 years ago
Awesome Story!

I lost much time at work finishing this story. It was so thought provoking. Thank you so much for sharing it. My only grip...the grits! What up w/ that! I'm from Lousiana orig so u know I was screaming over that one. Grits are the best! Maybe I need to convert you to a grit lover LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

I cried..... Thank you

Nithya

NaughtyButNice25NaughtyButNice25about 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I'm rendered speechless by this story. I loved it! I cried, I laughed and cried some more. Keep writing!!

bookworm_55bookworm_55about 12 years ago
:)

Honestly, one of the best stories I've read on here. For some reason, I was hesitant to read this story; I was an idiot. Loll. This was a really beautiful story.

bookworm2192bookworm2192about 12 years ago
I love it.

I love the story, but I especially love the way you portrayed God, and gave me new perspectives on life. Thankyou for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best damn gay love story

This is the best damn gay love story I've ever read, anywhere. If some fool producer doesn't pick this up and turn it into a movie, then there's something wrong with the world. This was perfect - honest and loving and erotic, and not going overboard in any respect. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This felt real

Agree with all, this story had everything, but mostly it was honest. The emotions, the love, the conversations. Especially loved Diva Darren.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

This was a beautiful story and I hope you write more stories.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
Damn you!!

Damn you for writing such a GREAT story!!!,lol

I was up till almost 4am reading through all the chapters, I just couldn't stop,lol

It was a roller coaster of emotions but I enjoyed it immensely.

Your dialogue is one of the best I've seen,not just in this story but all your stories. I was laughing so hard at times.

Thanks for such an amazing story.

Hope you write more. :)

wine521wine521almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Best story I have read on this site, thanks again

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
A must read!

This story is wonderful. A little hard for me to read in spots, but wonderfully told.

Thanks so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
once again

Thank you for this beautiful story the last chapter was so sad and so sweet I cried

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my fox this was amazing it literally had me sitting on the edge of my seat you should really think about continueing the story in third next life thanks for writing such a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

WOW!!! I'm amazed! That was just... Jeez, i have no words. I especially loved the conversations with God. It was refreshing to be reminded again and again of God's love for mankind. Thank you dagan732. You are brilliant.

Dharmie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story series EVER!!!!!

That was one of the best stories series I've read in my life!!!!! Keep up the good work on all of your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful story

and i'm in tears, happy tears :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

This is one of the best stories I have ever read period ..it's beautiful and captivating and I just want to say thank you for it..it brought tears to my eyes and made my heart move

thephoenixhostthephoenixhostover 10 years ago
Well written

Thank you so much for sharing such an insightful story. More than a piece of literary work that feeds the mind to escape or other things, this story also feeds my soul. I don't know but that is how I feel whenever I read this story.

I hope that you still continue to share with us your stories. More Power!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Touched.

Many would agree that books don't make us cry easily. However, i cried after the part where God said that Kyle and Gabriel reconciled. Its just amazing. Thank you for this story, and it will forever be my favourite amongst all.

VCHeyshamVCHeyshamover 10 years ago

Yep, happy tears here too. I loved it.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Oh how beautiful

What a lovely ending. I cried but they were happy tears too

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No words can describe this...

The part where they meet at last, the song The Rose by Bianca Ryan was playing. It made me cry even though i rarely cry, the words seem to tell a story by itself. Tears can never stop flowing down..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God

Even you can have a personal relationship with God and just talk with Him as a friend, not in prayer but with words. Honest words, truthful words straight from your heart. He's always there ready to listen , you'd know this if you took the time to listen to Him. He loves you just the way you are, even you who is in this site. Seek Him and you will find Him. He loves you, if it went so He wouldn't have come in here looking for you. Embrace Him as you are, He will not reject you because He loves you as you are.

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Beautiful ending.

You made me cry dammit. Tears of happiness for them and the love and lives they allowed each other to have. Thank you very much for writing and finishing this lovely story about life and love and that higher power that just might be there to help you along.

Gene63Gene63almost 10 years ago

I think we all long for this kind of relationship. Thank you for this wonderful story. I like to think that God is wherever we are and can appear to us however we need Him to. I hope my Kyle is out there. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I'm not much for commenting, but I had to. Happy tears here too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Feels good.

Your story is very inspiring! It has a very nice plot :) I felt really good after reading the story. Good job!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
Amazing

A very wonderful story. The story is...just great.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Simply glorious !

A wonderful reencounter of two awesome guys - quite tearful, and sorry the end has come ... life can be hard that way.

I have no words to say how much I loved your stories. I have voted you Favourite Author, and I'm extremelly sorry I have now read all your stories and there are no more. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just perfect

I have never left a comment but your story was perfection. I'm still crying happy tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best story ever!

This is absolutely my favorite story ever!! Please keep writing; it's obviously what you were meant to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect !!!

The best story! I love it! I laugh, I cry and fell in love with this story! Your a good writer, but it seems that you stop writing... I hope this year you'll write more good stories for us readers thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
superb writing style

Fabulous storytelling in your superb writing style. Thank you from New Zealand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tears

I always thought it was corny to cry from reading stories, I'm glad I'm corny, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Oh my god the ending is so beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You made me cry, AGAIN.

Your stories touch people's hearts and souls. That is why we see so many wonderful accolades at the end of this particular story.

I wish we could read more of your writing. It's so inspirational. Please, let us know if we can buy more of your work somewhere.

Tink22004Tink22004over 3 years ago
Beautiful story

This was an amazing and touching story. I loved the way you described god and honestly that’s how I always thought religion should be. This is definitely become one of my favorites on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. That was so laid out with such thought and love. Just great!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

I have never read a more beautiful story. Thank you.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago

OMG! I can barely write this with tears in my eyes! Wait, let get a tissue...

DickbrokemyheartDickbrokemyheartabout 1 year ago

Ahhhhh loved this to bits : )

DesperateforintimacyDesperateforintimacy7 months ago

I don’t have the words to express my emotions. How this story affected me. I have never cried so much, but this story touched me. I know Gabe’s fear. This is the best story I have read ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdagan732@dagan732
426 Followers
Dagan732 pretty much sums it up

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

God's Angel Series Info