Gods of the World

Story Info
A Host Enters the Spotlight.
7.2k words
4.36
9.4k
8
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
134 Followers

Author Note: This will indeed be a conjoined story with A Reality Bender's Story. Eventually a crossover is likely to occur. But again, that's up to the fans.

I want to heavily remind everyone: Your opinions matter. Have a request? Wish a character did something particular? Leave a comment and the more who agree, the more likely it gets made Canon!

I am writing for all your pleasure, might as well make sure it's good!

⇐==============================>

2020 was a terrible year. A pandemic, that whole voter fraud fiasco, quarantine that stretched on forever. It was miserable, and for many a death sentence.

It was also the hardest year thousands of families had ever faced. Much like Jax's family, who had struggled to get by ever since his father was killed in the line of duty. Scraping by on the most basic of meals, hand-me-downs and thrift store clothing a constant, even sleeping together some winter nights - to escape the cold.

2020 only complicated things more severely. What had been hard before, was now outright impossible. It became a necessity that Jax would steal food from the nearby supermarket. He came up with hardly believable excuses, but the matriarch understood he did what was required for their survival so went easy on him.

But that was also the year many of the Gods returned. You see, mid all of the death, destruction, and chaos of the mortals, every few hundred years a Host is chosen. This Host is hand picked by one of the Gods, from any Pantheon or House, to be their eyes and ears for the extended life they offered.

Gods can't leave their domain. Humans as a whole don't really understand it, nor any of the other creatures you see. It.. well it simply is. We know the Gods are real, and we know they speak of their domain, so it must be real. Yet all we know is it inescapable, created by Merlin and the Council of Magix.

We will get to them, don't worry.

More a prison than anything else, it holds their physical manifestation, allowing them to plant a part of their essence into the body of one outside of the domain. This way they can exist for a time, no longer seeing the same people, same walls, same everything. Feel the pleasure of a new experience mainly. In trade, the Gods gift the host a portion of their power to utilize as the Host sees fit.

So you see, when I say the Gods returned, I both mean it truthfully and metaphorically. They can't return as they are, but Hosts of their choosing, often guided by the will of their God, will move across the playing field. Literal embodiments of the gods themselves, just not.

Merlin and the Council of Magix had tried to banish the Gods, and succeeded. But they were Gods and had found a way around this. They still meddled, they still sought power and control.

Which leads back to the aforementioned: Jax. Or Jaxon Chaus, as legal documents are known to refer to him as. January 2nd, 2020 was an average terrible 2020 day for Jax. He woke up, ate dry cereal cause they didn't have the milk for it, and drank a glass of water to wash it down. The empty fridge laughed at him.

When he left the house though, suddenly things went wack. The street he had lived on for nine years was suddenly a lush forest, bright greens contrasting the deep rich browns of the trunks. It was beautiful, and made him utter a soft gasp.

"Jax, come, come here." A voice echoed from within the forest.

The young man could tell this was bad. Nothing like this could be good. Either his cereal was spiked, with top shelf shit, or something else was happening all together. But what else could he do. So he followed the voice.

In a few minutes he had come upon an ebony skinned beauty, nude and impossibly voluptuous. When she turned, her thick mane of curly hair shifted over her shoulder and she smiled down at him. Now mind you, Jax was a healthy six feet even. This woman towered over him. It felt like when an adult approached a child.

But in literally the blink of an eye she had shrunk. Now suddenly this deeply sexy and attractive being stepped closer. In a few minutes she had explained that she was Voidas, the first Goddess, oldest being in creation. She had come to him because finally, in a time when it seemed her creations were going to all die out, she wanted to help.

So he would be her first Host. A being that had been through the worst of struggles, and yet still wanted the best for those around him. An ideal candidate.

She bestowed upon him something special as well, more power than any God or Goddess had ever gifted their Host. You see, the way a Host uses Power is as the God sees fit. They loan their abilities, and should they need them in their corporeal form or for whatever other reason, they can take them back. But never had one given it all. She gifted Jaxon her full state of power, so much so that her corporeal form fell unconscious.

Into a deep coma she would only awake from when her power was returned.

This didn't bother her however. First, she loved experiencing life through Jax. Being around his three sisters and older brother, as well as his mother - who frequently had Voidas laughing. Second, she trusted his choices as well as knowing that though she now could never draw her power back willingly, it could still be returned and would do so upon his death.

But with her full power, came restrictions. The more good he did with his power, for whomever, the more she would unlock for him. It would take a long time to be able to truly tap into it all, but what would that matter considering by being a Host he was now gifted an extremely long life span. Some Hosts had lived into the thousands of years.

So over the remainder of 2020 he had done all he could to help those around himself. First, he had removed the scars and all of the negative things his mother viewed on herself, then his sisters, lastly his brother. When it was finished they looked like models and athletes.

With that he had developed a new operating software, admittedly one he didn't understand. But thanks to his new abilities and the power to converse with Voidas herself, he knew it could simply be brought into existence and someone else learn the how's and why's. This software he sold for millions, half of which immediately went into a moderate home and decent furnishings.

Of course he moved his family to a safer area than the ghetto they had been. Now they would permanently reside in Homestead, a small Minnesotan city, with enough to keep residents, but not quite enough to grow its population.

By his nineteenth birthday his powers had been allowed to grow beyond simply controlling small things and data. His good deeds, pure in their intent, had allocated him quite a force behind his will. He and Voidas had become close, her wishing now that she had reached into humanity before so she could know the love she experience.

She had lived eons of solitude and keeping her defenses up. Now though she let him defend them, and got to enjoy life.

The first big thing that Jax did was alter their home a little after their arrival. He had simply stepped within and set off his powers. At first it seemed like nothing happened, then everything. Lines of motion blurred all around him, even below and above (on the floor and ceiling themselves) respectively.

When it finished a moderate home had been furnished with their purchases, but on top of that the space inside of the home was impossible. Outside it was a decent eye appeal, however the moment you enter you are treated to space that would stretch the inside of a true mansion. Dozens of rooms, some filled with nothing, others decorated with furniture they hadn't purchased.

Tired from exerting the energy needed for breaking the laws of reality (fun fact: those were set in stone by Merlin. It used to be easy to bend the laws of science) Jax had gone to rest. However when he came to it was to the angelic face of a busty nurse bending over him.

His older brother's fiance. Scarlet. Her fiery cascading hair rippled into view, obscuring her breasts just as he went for a glance. Looking to her emerald green eyes, he smiled as she met his stare. She winked. Oh how he had always been sure there was something there...

But he had never acted so his brother had the chance to sweep in for the steal.

By the present, about a year later they lived in a townhome nearby, two bedrooms and a bath and a half. Dame, Damien to their mother, had come to him to ask if he would 'renovate' the inside of the town home for them. He denied it.

Not to be an ass either, but because simply put, it would be stupid. Blatantly going about and flashing his power, would get him noticed and make basically anything he did get questioned. He had swore that he would find a way however, and already had plans to do so.

Anyway, back to the problem. Apparently, go figure, if you attempt to circumvent scientific laws, you will be depleted of basically everything. Not to mention for himself, the result he had sought wasn't just a gravity alteration or something so small. No, he had added dimensions, fabricated items and furniture, and so much more.

Did I mention the Supercomputer Artificial Mentality Program?

So anyway, he was exhausted. When he came to everything remained as he had sought, and his recovery took about a week. The first day he could barely lift his arms, by the end he was right as rain, even using his power here and there as he saw fit.

His mother and sisters took care of him while Dame went about his daily. Whatever it was he did during his normal average, he was sent to replicate. Just be gone. Annoying clutz.

It's been about a month since the creation of HQ, and it is used frequently by his family and friends. Rooms were filled or emptied, some removed all together or added along the way. Jaxon had spent a great deal of time stowing away his energy, rising to the sun then filling 'batteries' for himself for later.

According to Voidas, that was a big fuck up on the part of Hosts. Frequently they would aim for more than they could successfully accomplish. If he were smart and made an effort to have reservoirs ready, then the larger his task the easier he will find it is to do.

Which has sort of caught us up to the present...

Sunday. Leg day. His time to do some calisthenics, some leg lifts and presses, and as many as he could fit in. To start it all off, he did indeed set about changing his body - first he toned muscles then enhanced them, next he grew his height and width, last he did the obvious and took his moderate sized penis then made it into a much nicer cock. Six inches length changed to nine, decent width now was a bit more than RedBull cans.

With that finished however, he decided it was up to him to get more or less. At least for now. There was zero rush to push him into some incredible Herculean figure. Instead it was more a physical drive. For the first time in his life he had enough proteins and all, a proper diet everyday thanks to SCAMP being able to craft near any meal, drink, and for some odd reason, millions of flavors of milk...

Off track. For the first time, he doesn't need to focus on if he would eat. Rather what does he do in between. It was more refreshing than you can possibly imagine. To know that whatever you wanna do, is up to you.

Which is what led to being caught naked with a thick pale redhead riding him hysterically that time. A touch would send limitless shockwaves all over her body, making whatever he decided to focus on just as sensitive (if not more) than her own clitoris. So... She was loud.

How did he think he wouldn't- off topic again.

Now hard as a rock, and still needing to work out, Jax growled low in his throat, rising to his powerful six feet eight inches, he stretched and flexed a moment. Just in place, nothing special or noteworthy. Rolling his shoulder allowed him to mull over his situation.

Thanks to sheer lack of need to do an actual physical job, Jax had taken to learning about a half dozen ancient languages thanks to Vee, as well as music, gaming, vlogging, and working out. Among a dozen other things. But despite the many hobbies, it was the last that got him most noticed.

One woman compared his physique - thanks to daily routines - to a "more jacked" Jason Mamoa. His hair to it's core shined brilliantly platinum, so grey it wasn't white but so white and metallic it could never be gray. As if his hair were made of fine strands of pure silver. His shoulders and upper body were about as wide as a door, and he looked like he benched cows for fun.

Ah. To be a Host in his twenties. Am I right? Though technically not really, being just shy of the big two-oh.

Huge. Bulking. Yet sharp as a tack, a genius on some levels.

Scratching his thigh he took a step toward the long walk to bathroom doorway, then pulled out his mammoth cock to piss in the toilet. How could that make sense? Well he had just Folded Space to make the distance, and movement around corners - the whole nine - all so much easier. A sigh escaped his lips as he relieved himself. Admittedly walking would have been easy, but the huge room was more for show. Largely the same as most small convenient stores, the master room was gargantuan. Just to get to the bathroom door was in fact obnoxious.

But he liked being flashy sometimes.

As he shook his cock free of any remains, he turned, mid motion to put his dick away, when suddenly it was enveloped in sheer warmth. Grabbing the hair that hung from the head now on his crotch, he used his other hand to reach down and grip at the throat just tightly but never enough to harm. Next he began thrusting into the mouth while growling savagely.

He loved a good surprise. Sabrina, his little sisters best friend, frequently took advantage of him. That's the truth, I swear. He would never admit otherwise.

It was against his will and unwanted.

Wink.

Sabrina would be the very same redhead currently latched like a suckerfish, straight to his genitals. While one hand moved to cup and play with his nuts, the other strokes the exposed cockflesh she couldn't quite take in.

Not many could.

Once upon a time, Sabrina had entered Jax's room unannounced, early morning and saw how massive he was. Since then she was more or less his voluntary cockslave. Her words. No joke. The woman just confessed the first time.

She needed him, and would worship him, would beg to be used and abused to his greatest desire. According to Voidas that factor was his attraction. Sabrina had always been beautiful to him, at first cute, then hot and finally sexy as all get up. With said attraction, the Powers of Creation sought to create. It wanted her so badly it had taken the minor attraction and fluffed it just enough.

According to his sister though, Sabrina had always been a freak. Didn't matter in moments like this, pistoning his monster cock into her moaning mouth while all she did was get off to his cock.

That would be a a favor he had gifted her: pleasure from his own. She sucked his cock and felt the pleasure center of her brain light up like a Christmas tree. It was like a drug. She took him inside of her tight pussy? It was nearly a limitless orgasm.

She could only handle her ass once.

While the thick redhead sucked his cock he slowly guided her, walking backward a step until he sat on the toilet. Moaning as she savagely attacked his cock, Sabrina simply focused on her task. Loving that she got him off made the whole thing all the better for her.

Grabbing at her swaying tits, he squeezed them tight. At first she had been a 36 D. She asked for more, earned it, and got it. Not she was an all natural, surgery free and pain free, EE. They literally didn't cause her back pain of any form either.

As he played with her huge tits, she gobbled his cock, moaning even louder as she did. With one hand he grabbed her hair and began to once more facefuck her without releasing her tit. It was so good.

"On your back"

"Yes, Master of course!" Almost in a daze Sabrina pulled back to show her piercing green eyes, lightly freckled face and creamy skin. Those huge tits, thin as a pencil waist that flared to hips so wide it made you wanna bite 'em both twice. Plus an ass so perfect it must be sculpted from marble. So fat, yet so damn toned. Perfect jiggle but also a full blown shelf, defying gravity with it's perk.

When she was on her back, she quickly spread her legs and pulled her panties to the side. As always, sexy knee length socks and panties. No more, no less. He found it sexiest on her so that's what she wore.

Slowly spreading her until almost to much, he began a steady pace while settled in on his knees. Taking a grip on each of her thighs, her legs and sexy feet along his chest and nestled past his ears, he used the leverage to begin sliding her bit by bit across the floor with the force of his drive.

She of course only complained about the treatment. Shouting so loud that her cries echo free of the world's largest bathroom, into the country's biggest room, so powerful they even had enough time to make it back inside the bathroom.

It was intense. He had never had a screamer quite like Sabrina. Scarlet told him that she was never so loud either. Which all added up to such a loud yet interesting time. She boosted his morale with her cries of encouragement, and he made her cry greater than before.

His grip on her thighs allowed him to really add that extra lift to his thrusts too, grinding his shift tightly against her g-spot, as if it wasn't already. Every time she felt a certain electric jolt inside of her, her wails would become slightly more pitched, closer to shrieks.

After a time she leaned up and began passionately kissing Jax, who returned the gusto. It always was hard trying to maintain a pace when bent over like this, but it doesn't mean he wouldn't give it his all. With her pussy lips spread almost painfully, he took her upper set more delicately.

Almost lovingly he would place his against hers, molding their moans against each other, trying to lick her lips or wrestle with her own tongue, batting it back inside until daring her to chase his.

Shaking. That's always the sign things are nearing the climax, if you will. How would one know that? Because it signaled her climax. Sure she had a thousand mini-orgasms, but there was always that buildup to something so amazing it left her nearly pushing him off with her jerking motions. From her words, she had never had a single orgasm like that with any other person either.

Feeling her writhing beneath him suddenly become vastly more aggressive, he leaned back a bit and rubbed her clit. It was fun to watch her shake even harder at that, gripping his shaft so tight he had to stop moving or risk hurting one of them.

Luckily, he also had just reached a peak. It was the early morning sex that always got him the fastest, and admittedly always left him the most sensitive. Not sure why that was. Not that it mattered as he came like a cannon inside of her, volley after volley of his soldiers charging her fields as he growled through it all.

Through her shouts, his growls, and the echoes, it sounded like a massive orgy was going on as opposed to passionate loving sex.

When they settled a bit, her tremors nearly finished, he finally pulled free. Laying next to her he held her close as they both felt the glow of being with someone you care for.

"Morning, Sir." Sabrina said, cutely snuggling her nose into his chest before gazing up at him, cheek resting against his flesh.

"And to you, my little Bunny." Jax chuckled, the arm draped around her tickling her with his fingertips, "How do you always manage to catch me by surprise?"

"The cute. It's a sickness I have." She gave the brightest yet cutest and fullest smile, so adorable, "I have to get my medication or else it spreads. You don't wanna catch it do you?" At that she playfully bit his pectoral, "Grrrrrr."

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
134 Followers
12