Gods of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax laughed a bit more stroking her arm again, "Well, love I need to work out. So if you feel like joini-" His words were cut off, by the adorable woman jumping to her feet and racing for the bathroom door. The young Host laughed quite a bit more.

"Bring me one of your cigarettes!" He shouted out after her. A habit she had developed when she was younger, had indeed hooked him as well. To better them both, he made their lungs (along with his family) impervious to dangerous cancer cells. No amount of smoke would ever be too much, nor any amount of smoking.

When she returned she peaked just a bit of her face through the doorway, the cute smile she wore was still visible even as she pretended to spy. Something he had always loved about her was her insisting need to make him smile. She wanted Jax happy, enjoyed being cute for him, so she frequently did just that.

It's what led to her nickname. When they were children she thought it was adorable to bounce around like a rabbit, with her hands up in front of her face, imitating the squeaks too. She was right mind you, it was incredibly adorable.

Which led to a dozen years of Bunny and Sir.

Yeah, he probably should have known a long time ago she was a submissive if she was so hell bent on calling him sir for this many years.

Bouncing his way she held up a white tube. He smiled and took it from her, a soft glow appearing at it's end when he pointed at it. Perching it on his lips, he took a drag then exhaled away from her face as she crouched down.

Now wearing a discolored long navy T-shirt, nothing more he was sure, she kept her knees together while down near him. It would have been simpler to summon the pack from her room, or even just conjure one. Instead he waited on the cold tile floor, naked too mind you.

"Sir, I wanted to ask you.." As she began, he was sure she didn't notice that she had begun to play with one of the sleeves of her shirt while hiding behind her other hand, "I wonder if you wanna go see that new superhero movie? The shrinking guy?"

Stifling a chuckle, Jax made a straight face, "Superhero that shrinks?" Yes he knew there were a dozen, but he was also aware how she would respond. He took another drag off the cigarette.

Trying her best to not smile as she feigned a gasp, slapping his chest too, she continued, "You know damn well which I am referring to, Sir!"

Grabbing her wrist before she could pull back he instead had her end up lying against his chest, "I'd love to, BunBun. What time were you thinking?"

Placing a peck against the tip of his nose, she asked, "Tonight sometime?"

Mulling it over as he kissed her softly, he nodded finally, "Yeah, tonight around seven sound good?" At her nod of approval he moved his hand to her ass, squeezing tightly, she murmured her approval.

However he didn't listen, if she could offer anything right now they would never leave. She had that erotica level libido. He had never met anyone who could match him round for round, but she did every test they had put forth. A couple of months after he had begun living there, around the time he paid for the IMAX and the actual playwright theatre, Sabrina had come by to raise some ruckus. More than twelve hours later and they finally exited the room.

It was with much pride he always added that she was pushed in a wheelchair as they did. That's no joke. Ask her. She complained of muscle cramps, severe ones, as they had finished so he had eased the tension from her muscles with his Power. The result was a now cramp free but thoroughly exhausted set of legs unable to support her form.

Anyway, he offered her a loving kiss, whispering against her mouth as he did, "I know what you're going to say BunBun. No." With that he folded space again, slipping a door beneath himself if you will, which let him escape into the awaiting space found on the other side.

Transition from a horizontal platform to vertical was always a bit of a doozy, even for the gods themselves apparently. He was pretty good though. Including not vomiting anymore when he leveled off.

From his new position in front of his closet door he said, "Scamp. Darling. I'm thinking just a coat and slacks today. White under, blue over." Knowing the A.I. was ever present, he continued, "I'm going to be changing things up and moving straight past Cal's and into lifts today, so for now shoot me a pair of my shorts. That should cut it."

"Gotcha." The childlike voice, sounding a higher pitch had always led everyone toward association with childlike anyway, responded seemingly from over his shoulder. He knew there was nothing there of course.

Her central core was built into the fabric of reality between the walls of the house and the rooms inside.. don't try and figure it out too hard. It just hurts. Anyway, with her being omnipresent in the home, it is simply a matter of displacing sound through quantum-

Yeah, what am I thinking. I'm not giving away her secrets. She is everywhere not over his shoulder.

Moving along!

His closet door opened and a rack slid out, containing his gym shorts. When they were on he walked from the bedroom, reaching internally for his companion.

Voidas, you up? I know you like leg day. He thought at that Seed nestled in his center, the one containing her essence.

A stir in the back of his mind, Yes, sorry Jaxon. I was reading one of the novels you put back here for me. Harry.. something.. If only their magic worked as ours does, eh? It's quite good, all though the author seems to have changed a bit in your eyes recently.

Conversing with a voice in his mind as if she were his best friend, he explained how the aforementioned author had become a bit of a paradox to fans in present times thanks to political stances and other minor things.

By the time they neared the weight room, close enough to hear the clangs of weights in use, the topic had shifted to why the characters didn't simply change their physical attributes so as to win battle easier.

A laugh escaped him. For a being literally older than time, she was adorable in her approach to so much. She always felt things should be as simple as possible. Which makes sense, considering she is the progenitor of existence. Her power was over all, no one specific task like so many more. If anyone might know something, it should be her.

A warning bell sounded in his mind as he didn't even halt his laugh. Instead the self preservation of being a Host automatically clicked on. A barrier of shimmering light suddenly surrounded him, a small half sphere that extended a few inches out from his person.

Nothing shy of a Host would breach his defenses.

After replying he turned to his moody sister. Sitting cross-legged, arms folded under her boobs, grumbling as she pouted, sent all the signs he knew to expect. She had thought to surprise and prank him by circumventing his shields.

Everyone in the home knew of his Power as well as his status as Host of the Progenitor. But most importantly, Valentine and everyone else knows a Host will have some built in defenses to protect from attack. His was a Shield of Creation, apex defenses only held by a few beings in history.

His eighteen years old sister was always pouting, he would swear it. But she was one of his favorite people ever. So he put up with it.

"Val, why are you tryna tempt the Host of Creation?" He knew she hated him using titles like it was something she would never be. Just like she knew he mostly did it to tease her.

As if he was ever admit to her that he had set things in motion for her that would rival the biggest of deals. It would also potentially drain him of every reserve of energy he had access to...

Risks. Yay.

"Some day, little boy, some day you'll get your smack." Valentine said, and to her merit didn't halt her words. Not once. Even as suddenly she was yanked to her feet, seemingly by nothing and no one, before being pinned to the wall by Jax.

"You're going to get it." Jax offered a seductive smile as his hand inched toward her hair from it's position on her cheek. She tilted her head back in defiance.

"Is that right?" Biting at her puffy bottom lip, her piercing blue eyes stared up at his own. The match between lavender and cobalt was quick though before she pushed to kiss him.

The taste of her tongue was sweet and intoxicating. Her tight stomach, thick sexy thighs and ass, all the way to her b-cup bust. Everything about Valentine spoke volumes.

Lucky him it was all his, since she had turned eighteen she had devoted herself to him. Truthfully, she and Venus both had the same day. Venus, the other woman who happened to look identical to Valentine, was born the same day, and much more in spite of denying being a twin.

He would never understand their irritating feud. Like currently both lived at opposite ends of the house, simply because one had taken the others shirt on accident. Or something to that effect. Admittedly he had toned them out.

Just as he went to offer his sister a tender moment, a sudden cacophonous racket exploded over head. Technically because of the way the dimensions of the house sometimes rotated themselves, overhead currently was the front door. Something had hit the house with enough of a pressure behind it that it could be felt throughout.

Folded space behind him once more had him slipping free of his current location, this time seeking retaliation for whoever sought him damage. A single step had him at the front door, despite the vast distance, a single turn and then he faced the exit to the home.

Jaxon. Stop. Do not open the door. Don't move. Voidas spoke in his mind, halting his action. Something peculiar tickled against their senses, something she recognized alone.

While they shared a link, with her even now contained in a mental projection of her home in his mind, it didn't go both ways. She housed herself here, but he couldn't breach her thoughts. She needed to open herself to that.

Ah. He was not one of mine. Though I know him. Voidas murmured in his senses, before pushing a file between them. Stepping into the version of himself that more or less followed Voidas' projection around, he grabbed the folder then flipped to the front page. A groan set free of his chest.

Zues. A big boy already. It had been so long since Voidas had existed in the corporeal that many believe she was fake, or myth. So perhaps they could skate by unseen. But not if the top dogs were coming by for a chat.

Another explosive boom shook the house. Jumping free of his mind, back into his actual form, this time Jax didn't hesitate but instead hurled the door open. It was too late. As far as either could tell, the microseconds between the door opening and the last bang had been when the Host had given up and fled.

"Scamp. Put some cameras or something outside. Enough to surround the house." Stepping through folded space once more, he popped out the other end at his mother's room. Kicking the door open, he heard shrieks and was glad for his shields.

Apparently before Scamp, who was guarding the room filled with people with two massive turrets set in the center, had even noted it was her Master she had opened fire. Ignoring the shouts of worry, and other sounds, he counted the heads inside.

Okay. Everyone was so far okay. But then what did Zues' Host want? Obviously Jax would assume harm, or harm to his people. Yet other than some loud knocking, and a scorch mark on the outside door he had noticed in his super speed transitioning, Zues hadn't done anything. None of his was harmed.

Voidas, if I give you access, can you keep lookout through my senses? Jax asked.

Ever present she quickly responded, Yeah, imagine those back up mirrors on cars I see in your memories. I can similarly just open it up if I need to.

You have my permission. Jax had thought about this before, needing some defense that would actually do him good. Sure, Scamp could manipulate the makeup of reality inside of the house to a small degree, but turrets that could stop a tank can't affect ninety percent of the Hosts that could come by.

Hopefully a Voidas active alarm system wouldn't just protect him from damage.

A few minutes passed while he calmed everyone present. Sisters, in-laws, as well as his cousin and her husband. He knew where the last remaining individuals should be, but on the safe note he still had Scamp look around then verify Sabrina had run to his room, and Valentine the ever smart one had ducked into the weight room the second shit hit the fan. Apparently she was armed with two weights and seemed almost feral.

According to Scamp anyway.

I set a perimeter sensor, thanks again for the control for a bit, but yeah both of us should hear an alarm in our head if someone inside HQ has a high enough threat detected within them. Voidas murmured to him, sounding distracted.

What's up? I sense something going on back there. Jax inquired as he physically moved about HQ, picking things up here and there with his abilities over Creation. Truthfully he could simply snap everything clean, or if he ever had enough energy to back his demands even something like make everyone everywhere mindless slaves.

His power seemed the greatest. One day he would be the ultimate Host, literally unlike any before him and he would help as many people as he could.

Until then he focused on menial labor and speaking with a friend.

I actually sensed two energies there at the start. I'm scanning our memories together to see if it doesn't jog the old noggin. Voidas replied, I have an inkling I know the second and if so we might be just fine, cause it'll be friendly.

How would you know that? Jax inquired.

I have my ways. Voidas said softly. Sort of setting his body to auto pilot while cleaning, imagine the "zone" and how deep say a gamer can get. Same thing applies. While he worked, he conjured a mental projection for himself once more and stood next to the essence of Voidas.

Her beauty always dumbfounded him. Skin so pure and so perfect, like milk chocolate but not quite to the extent of some darker, breasts so large it was impossible yet they defied gravity with their perkiness, and the most voluptuous ass he knew of.

Out of the gutter. Voidas thought at him, her projection keeping eyes closed to concentrate.

What gutter? Jax played stupid as he stepped closer, fighting the urge to grab his goddess and mate her primally. Instead he simply moved around her silently, admiring the unfettered glory.

I will smite you. Voidas thought back, her smile breaking her concentration a bit.

Is that so? You do know that, Jax began, before gripping her right hand and spinning her in place so that now her arm crossed over her chest with her ass enticing his growing cock, -you literally have no power? Goddess you may be but- He paused again this time to nip at her ear to show his apex position, -I am Master here.

The literal creator of all things purred against his hand as it slowly wrapped up to squeeze her throat, while grinding her ass hard against his cock. In his mind even more than in reality he could control his physical form, so always grew his shaft a bit more for her. Now the girth added several inches to it's width and actual noticeable weight. The length he enhanced to a bit over a foot. Not much over.

While she slithered against his shaft literally begging for it now, he whispered in her ear, I have another surprise. You know I siphon all my spare energy, and even from HQs reserves. I found something I thought you might like me to do with my power. At this point she had turned and stripped his jeans free with a jerk of her hand. It literally tore them to shreds.

But now the bulbous head of his shaft was penetrating her waiting joyful mouth, as he gripped her hair for her.

While she concentrated on his cock, despite the most exquisite pleasure that one can have, he began to focus. Tunnel vision. Tunnel vision. Blocking everything out as he built his power, and reached to the watch on his hand, and necklace around his neck, which both acted as storage for his reserves.

Suddenly Voidas stopped her motions, while he gasped and fell back against the bed suddenly now behind them. As Voidas took in their surroundings she was confused for a moment. Whenever in their mind he never pictured them in the bedroom, it always more erotic and crazy. Plus it was never so cold-

She blinked twice. His cock still in her throat, he finally caught his breath enough to perch on an elbow as he looked down at her, offering a wink. She felt the cold for the first time in thousands of years.

He would be literally on empty right now. Even HQ likely. But just as her mind was processing the possibility, it was indeed fact. Jaxon had brought to life a body that had no essence in it, then through sheer will split his own essence off into it. Essentially it was a clone. A moderately indestructible one, but a clone that she also could now effectively treat as an extension of him.

If you aren't keeping up yet I'll break it down just a bit easier: the clone had a part of his soul, which meant the essence of Voidas that piggybacked on him could slink on over to that part and treat it like his body and use it.

Two bodies, two spirits, one connection binding them both.

"You don't get your powers, that's undoable I'm sorry. It was something I had Scamp work with me on for weeks now while you've been resting or busy." Jax said aloud, stroking her cheek with his thumb, "As far as magic is concerned that body's a clone of mine and just changed molecularly. It's never going to die as long as I live, it's never going to age, those tits will always defy gravity and you can't be tracked." To end it all he added:

Plus our minds are now one more than ever. The piggyback let's you saturate so much more and open up even further, so my link is finally real. You have lived such a large life Voidas. He finished, observing bits of her memories now.

She answered by shoving his cock so far down into her mouth she squealed in pain. He instantly caressed the cheek that hurt, reached out and shut off the pain then used a bit of the bodies natural energies to enhance it further. It would take all of his cock for sure, wherever he wanted, without pain now.

Noticing the change through their now two way mental link, she began to forcibly gag herself on the monster. Imagine the biggest cock you've seen, in porno even. It was like that but now she happily was sucking almost to the pubic hair.

Fun fact, you return to my mind when you sleep. I can't change that. So during that time I programmed your new body to just hibernate itself. Protect it.

Of course my love. She replied through thought so she needn't stop her gagging and slurping.

Finally she reached the bottom. Humming in glee as she backed up, stroking rapidly on all of the exposed flesh. Both hands were a blur as she sought to bring him pleasure. It was new to her to actually feel Jaxon. She had felt him before, but inside his mind it was a halting projection but no physical thing.

Now just his taste drove her to the end, not to mention the musky man scent she took in when she reached the base.

His orgasm was abrupt and powerful. Filling her mouth then overflowing while she tried to take it all.

"Sorry Vee. I'm to weak right now. Couldn't control it." Jax said, his voice even showing how weak he felt. Near unconscious that's how weak, because suddenly he fully slumped into Dreamland.

It happens when you conjure an indestructible meat suit for a Goddess.

12