Gods of the World Ch. 02

Story Info
A Host under attack.
6.9k words
4.21
5.4k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers

Author Note:

Please remember everyone, if you have a specific idea in mind or want something special from the stories I write, please feel free to post it in the comments! I want my audience to be the ones who all get an input!

Jax! Wake up!

Hands shook at his weakened limbs, which felt like he'd suffered a mob hit and was weighed down by cement blocks. Cracking his eyes he looked to see humongous brown tits swinging close by. Jax licked his lips.

Croaking out a response he said, "I'm up." The words finally ceased the shaking of his body. Attempting to reign in his exhaustion, the young man reached out to Scamp. As soon as the entity noticed his hand moving along the bed imploringly, suddenly a snake like coil began to slither up the side of the bed until it rested there.

At once it began radiating mass amounts of heat. Yet the temperature in the room didn't seem to notice, and Jax sighed as he converted the thermal energies to his own reserves. Energy is energy.

"Jax. Another God stopped by while you slept." Valentine looked fearful but determined. He wanted to kiss her.

Voidas smiled, "Don't fret, my love. It was Hermes' Host. All likelihood speaks to this simply being communication attempts. We didn't answer the door, so now they tried to call us if you will."

Through their now much more open link, Jax caught the barest of images. A memory, though not his. Valentine on her back, body spasming in pleasure. Her taste was heavenly.

Jax let his eyes snap to Vee. She noted the look, grew darker all along the cheeks and rushed out of the room, mumbling she should get his mother.

"Voidas is so amazing. Everyone is so happy to have her here, to welcome her to our family properly, after all this time." Valentine unaware of what had transpired, that he knew what the two had done, tried to continue but was interrupted.

"Welcome her to the family, indeed." Jax didn't hide the smirk that built against his lips. He stared at her and watched as the knowledge dawned on her.

Before she could begin to utter some form of response, he just grabbed her hand and pressed it to his hardening shaft. Without realizing he hadn't shifted his cock back, she gasped feeling a cock that was more soft than hard, yet now rivaled his hard cock from just the day before. She liked it, he could see it. She had grown accustomed to his cock and now wanted the monster.

Alright. Communal vote. Let the cock stay a monster? All in favor say aye. The aye's have it. It stays.

It took several minutes to convince everyone around that he hadn't intended to fall asleep for more than 24 hours, that he had simply pushed his body super far, and now felt tremendously better. Though when it was accomplished he accompanied Vee through the house toward the front door.

Voidas had felt embarrassed at her Master discovery of her pleasures with his sister. Yet, now felt more embarrassed. She was too walk by his side wherever he went today, and ignore clothing all together. Should he wish her to be dressed he can conjure clothing like it were taking a breath. However, around her neck was a collar that connected her to Jax via her leash.

Never before had she imagined such embarrassment. Such utter dread in her gut.

But truthfully, never had she felt so alive, so loved, or so protected. Being Jax's plaything wasn't like some people could imagine. Yes he used her for his pleasure sometimes, but she loved that. Sure he was kind of mean, but never cruel.

Never once had he done something that truly pushed her. She so doubted it would ever happen that way either.

But to top off her naked embarrassment, this literal creator of all things, was forced to bear a vibrating toy stuck in her ass. Apparently they are called butt plugs, for obvious reasons, and some vibrate while others don't. This one vibrated so hard it could be heard.

Even when everyone in the area was talking.

"Mom, yes, I'll remember. Jeez." Jax finished speaking to his mother, closed her door then they moved along. Vee continued looking down and blushing, playing with her own fingers and treating them like they were the most entertaining thing ever.

"Vee, babe, what do you wanna eat? I'd offer you your first meal but I heard you got to eat Scamp's delicious alfredo dishes, so now it's just a meal." Jax said, teasingly tugging at the leash.

While the metal jingled a bit, you'd swear she blushed more. Yet for her, in this moment, she was more focused on the butterflies in her stomach. This had been roleplayed in his mind, but she had never been on a leash physically.

Her pussy literally leaked a bit down her thighs now. She also knew he was aware and could smell it.

Her murmured response was met by a gentle tug on the leash. She spoke up, "A burger. Burgers sound nice." Feeling a touch under her chin she lifted her gaze and was met with a kiss that killed her.

She was sure of it. She must be dying. Her heart sang, her toes curled, her hands frantically found his hair and tugged at the Platinum length. It scared her due to the raw emotion she felt.

Something so perfect and beautiful, it overwhelmed when you hadn't experienced it's like.

Trying so hard to find more of him her hands moved swiftly along his back toward his ass, squeezing and holding it while he nipped her lip. This sent her singing. Jerking back to try and catch her breath, she realized she wasn't dead, but even had blurry eyes.

What was this man?

"Then let's get a burger." Jax smiled down at her, that smile and those eyes. They shrieked, roared, whispered and spoke of his possession. She was his. This look melted her now. She'd never-

You get the picture. Jax knew her body would give her new experiences now. So he was showing her the love he had, and she was taking it like an addict given a hit. It overloaded her system yet pleased her to never touched peaks.

When they stepped out of the house, Vee looked to the ground immediately, followed by her fingers which had miraculously started fidgeting again. He smirked and led her to the car.

Aventador SV. Lamborghini. Beautiful vehicle.

Loading themselves in, he looked both ways as he pulled out of the driveway. It was always funny when you see the billionaire style indoor, but look at a moderate building outside. It housed three rooms originally. Now boasted more than two dozen.

"My love, thank you for helping me to experience so much, to live again like I should have when we were all locked away." Voidas murmured, tears welling in her eyes. They were both sadness at being useless in fighting Merlin, and utter love for Jaxon.

He reached to her hand and squeezed it briefly, "Darling Voidas, I love you and am more than happy that I can give you all of this."

Nodding a little she began speaking again, or murmuring if you will, "Hermes' Host left a note saying he would meet you again before long."

"I figured. It's a good reason for going out tonight, beside showing off my best trophy. Mother to All, Slave to Jaxon Chaus." He grinned at the end, and her blush returned. When she looked his way he began unbuckling his seat belt then undoing his actual belt.

Successfully sucking his cock and enjoying it to no end, they arrived at a nice little local shop called: Mom's Diner. It was the best meal in town no matter the day - outside HQ anyway.

Mom, or Katie North as she was properly known by, in fact was a 27 year old mother that wouldn't even be believed a Milf if not for her kid always being present in some fashion. C cup chest, thin waist, nice ass and legs that led a man's gaze to a cute and petite set of size five sneakers. She always wore Chuck Taylors. She never explained why.

Another woman who had fallen to the subconscious allure of a Host. Who knew.

When she rushed him, baby Patrick on her hip, she gripped him tight. Her kiss was fast, but just to long to be professional. Patrick reached for him.

Quickly taking the baby, he winked at Katie, "Please take this," He gave her the loop at the end of the leash, "-and lead her to a booth please while I say hi to Pat here." As he played with the kid, Katie took in the most perfect female specimen she had ever laid eyes on.

Full nude, to the buff, only wearing small sneakers, knee high socks, and the collar. Daddy got a new pet.

Vee's blush spread across her ebony skin, darkening her tone as it spread. Obviously she had not expected to be handed over in the full public, as if a true pet. But the deeper part of her mind knew he did things that tested her, pushed her yet pulling with a tender love. She had been the literal creator of things.

Initially she had simply been thought, but then will came to be. She simply made herself be, through will alone. This became the beginning of Creation. After her, she made her children, who created their own offspring and Pantheons. Admittedly, other Thoughts came into existence not long after she did, but her memories shined true - she was first and could prove it.

It led to literal millions of years of being top dog, always on guard even with her own children. Certain deities were even known to consume their children in fear. Terrible battles raged for so long, humans wouldn't comprehend it.

She had never once been able to let loose, to be the submissive lover, the dutiful companion. Hence this treatment some could call disgusting, to her deepest core it was more freeing than any act she had ever performed. To boot she did so with a loving man who had the power of existence itself backing him.

She trusted him, thanked him with her singing thoughts, and did as he expected of her.

Patrick looked so much like his father, a friend Jax had made only a short time into being in the city. Despite modest sized accommodation, it did itself justice. So finding one quickly was nice. But when a hit and run took his life, Jax had first been distraught and only through being talked down by Voidas herself did he not undo the harm, or worse.

Some actions were destined. Even before Merlin and his Ragtag Team of Imbeciles, Voidas had given the right of freewill to all who could possess thought. Which meant somethings were simply going to happen. A lot worse would be avoided sometimes with a smaller sadness.

Patrick would grow without a father, but a surrogate in him, to the best of his capacity. It was all he could offer for a man who had openly been generous and caring, despite it genuinely not being needed.

After a moment he took the bouncing and giggling bundle back toward her mother, finding her and Vee at a booth as instructed. The buxom chocolate beauty attempted to meet his eye, blushed again then looked down. Katie took Pat, giving Jax a chance to openly shift his horse cock around in his jeans as if it had been cramped.

Vee opened her eyes wider, far more attentive. Katie licked her lips, openly staring - he had always known she wanted him. The lady with her business lunch next to them choked on her quinoa salad.

Taking his post he pat Katie on the behind, "Get little man a seat, and bring us some burgers, two fries, some onions, and double dirt." She blushed herself, just a bit now as she nodded and hustled off with Pat trying to reach out to him over her shoulder.

Cute kid loves him as much as he loves the tyke.

Amethyst orbs turned to Vee, his gaze absolutely and deliberately lingering on all of her most sensual details as he absorbed her with his stare. She unconsciously pushed her chest out a bit and arched her back just a bit, one socked foot sliding delicately up the opposite leg. In her mind it hid her, somehow.

A low growl vibrated his chest. He enjoyed what he saw. Everyone of his women was seductive, beautiful, and smart in their own ways. But she was the peak of all of these things - it showed.

"Vee," Jax began as he reclined into the seat a bit more, noting she looked up at him, one hand moved to unbuckle his belt, "I need you to help me."

She slowly unzipped his slacks, looking up at him as she bit her lip. Small tender strokes and touches brought his cock out in the open of the restaurant. She was fearful, but knew he wouldn't jeopardize their safety.

To true a point, as he had already conjured a bubble around them, an illusion that shows him looking a this phone while she took in the details on the floor with a lavish enjoyment. If someone came within a foot of the table they would breech the barrier and see inside.

That's where his focus would be necessary.

She began by holding him in her soft grasp and giving him licks along the shaft. Soon enough it became taking his gargantuan head into her warm waiting mouth, swirling her tongue around and around. Taking his balls into her hands, she hummed with her own happy bubbliness as being in this situation.

To say Katie was surprised when she breached the bubble to set Pat down was an understatement. Thinking she would move to sit on the other side of his lap, knees under her skirt on the booth bench, grabbing his cock to bring to her own awaiting mouth, that just would be foolish.

Surprise, surprise. Two beautiful women, one a literal goddess the other the proverbial sexy human goddess, swapping your cock and trading kisses passionately around it, or separately. Ever more surprising.

Moaning softly as he now tugged on two separate ponytails, one a poofy curly mass of sexy black lockes the other dark auburn and straight as possible, Jax forced one mouth down his shaft, then held the other on his head forcefully. Sure Vee had an advantage being a goddess, allowing her to take the whole thing as long as she moved slowly, but boy did Katie try.

The effort was appreciated.

Time stood still then.

He noticed when he moved Vee around his lap just a bit. Her movement was suddenly jerky and robotic but she seemed to be moving so slow it was almost imperceptible. Katie hovered in place entirely, literally devoid of all motion.

That's when something touched his peripheral senses, those powers that provided additional details his normal ones couldn't always perceive. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he glanced over his shoulder.

There in the doorway to the back of the restaurant. A tiny bundle of delight. A quick scan told him everything at a glance. G cup, 220 pounds with a perfect hourglass figure leading to an ass that just needed to be bit on the hourly. Stat.

Her hair was altered, not via dyes, somehow naturally, to a vibrant blue nigh on cyan suspended in large twjn pigtails. The eyes though, they were a deep indigo. Everything about her said she was impossible in details like an emo Jessica Rabbit, simply made that way. Yet... I mean cyan hair? Unchanged by conventional means? Indigo eyes that were so deep and rich it was like the murky depths of the ocean?

Plus she blinked at normal speeds.

A simple force of his own will immediately set right the colors of her body to their proper themselves. Next she was a platinum blonde with a fair set of more steel like grey-blue. This startled her, immensely. Eyes wide like saucers began to haze out, as if looking at hot concrete from a distance in summer. Boom back to indigo. Her hair began to change as well.

Rising to his feet, he turned while folding burly arms against his chest. Every inch an adonis, with a slightly toned down Jorgen Fairy body, he ignored the cold wind on his throbbing cock, and leveled his gaze.

This woman was obviously magical. Her abilities in freezing time said Host. That narrowed it down amazingly. Moving his eyes above her to the left a bit, as if a thought bubble from a comic were there.

It was by the by. The words were moving quickly and obviously reference the huge cock the woman was looking at lustily. Next the information shifted and said the name Cronos. But right when it did it fizzled like grey static on a nineties TV. Like the words didn't know if it were accurate.

Bookmarking that, he shifted his stance so he sat the table now with his feet on the red leather of the booth. His mammoth cock, hard as steel, was simply too heavy, even for its own capacity, to stand. Duh. Obviously. Yet, nope it was rigid against odds, still waiting for his completion, at attention like a proper soldier.

Resting his elbows on his knees, he continued eyeing her in silence. Her pants were leather and tight as a second skin, they were purple in a gradient leading from a shade that is what hot pink is to red, all the way to a dark murky hue that seemed to drown you in its depths. The top was in a corset style, somehow seeming tighter than the pants, and matched the shades of the pants to a tee though tiger striped with a vibrant lime green. Her revealed skin stopped just before revealing her nipples - the tops of the areolas showed that's how low it was.

They were a pale rouge color by the by, and smaller than such huge breasts would have one assume. Still moderate in size honestly, just not as large as expected.

Her lips of rich blood diamond red, they parted ever so as if wishing to have something between them.

"So, you can freeze time." The gravel to his voice, deep and gruff, almost seemed to send shivers up her spine as he spoke. She had no idea he was already filling the room with enough sexual energies to make Aphrodite weep. Every intentional throb of that muscle in his dick sent another burst.

Boy was his cock dancing at this point.

"Almost as if to show off, you come here, do this," He gestured offhandedly without moving his much, "-ruining an intense first time moment for myself mind you.

"Speak up. Why?" Jax ended, his voice spoke with the power of thunder one might claim.

"I am Alicia, Host for Cronos." The mystery woman finally spoke, a certain pride boosted itself as he realized her gaze had never left his cock though her thick thighs had come together a bit tighter in the nether regions.

"Myself with some others are all the new Tribunal. You were sensed by a bunch of us, and we wanted to know the cause." To her strength she hadn't started stuttering, or drooling, "Apparently you are a young Host, whose Power is as yet unknown so a few of us have reached out."

"Ah. Well, Host of Cronos," When he paused his eyes suddenly became luminous, "on your knees." His last words carried much strength, almost appearing to cripple her with how aggressively her legs seemed to fold without her knowing.

"Suck my cock." Now he was giving Commands. You see if you go back all the way to the origins of the universe stories, they always mention sound. The Word of God, the Big Bang. Which came from her power to simply make things be with her power.

However, he was now a full God. He was a Host, a powerful young being with tremendous ability in his reach. But he wasn't absolute, shown by her resisting and pulling back a bit.

Flexing his cock let it swing almost like a hammer descending on the nail in her coffin. He kept doing it over and over still.

Her eyes still never moved from the foot long rhinoceros dick so captivating her mind.

"How dare you! I'm a Host with a bunch more age and everything!" She said exasperated, "I am on the Tribunal! We will have you erased!"

This amused Jaxon, "Oh? Please, tell me more." He said, a large ham sized hand reached to stroke the python that tantalized the sexual wonder. A quick scan with his senses told him his woman and friend were ok still, though Vee didn't seem completely frozen, just moving far to slow to ever catch up.

"Zues, Hermes, Ra, Shamsum, so many Hosts that each could level a mountain. Hell, a few can make us impossible to find coming!" She tried to add venom to her words as she spoke.

"Yeah, about that, I need a favor. It's simple: I need you to understand." Jax said, still lazily stroking the baseball bat appendage, "I hold all of the power. A single word and you will make you explode so hard you will pass out into oblivion when you -"

LordJokarr
LordJokarr
135 Followers
12