Gods of the World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jax paused then with a full wave of his power shifted into Commanding her, "-cum.".

Her shrieks shattered her hold on the Power she possessed. Slumping to her side in a literal shaking mess is an understatement. She was full tilt tremors mode, roaring her orgasmic waves to the universe at large.

Luckily Jaxon had snapped his fingers just after his Command. With that action he had resumed the stopped time. This time though he had the power. Any of her nearby accomplices would be frozen, but it also meant now Vee was genuinely stuck instead of slow.

Her moving like a phone vibrating left on a table was sexy he had to admit. But so was that moment a woman submits to his dick.

Cut him slack, he's only 19.

"I said, suck my cock, Ms. Cronos." Jax said across the space between them again. It was only when she began to get up his hard cock began to ooze precum. Alongside letting free the aroma of her climax, he also could visibly see in hi-def that she was one of those power squirters. Well, with his command such as it was...

She was soaked. Leather didn't absorb much, so hair was matted on one side, she looked like she just came in from the rain in most spots, and she had been in a puddle.

The woman tried conjuring some flimsy ability. Jaxon snapped his fingers and canceled that wish right up. Seeing his nigh on supremacy over her own skills, she began to grow fearful.

"I won't hurt you." Jax made that bluntly clear, "Trust me though, it ends only two ways. You leave, or you submit to my cock." Flex.

Flex. Blinking as she still struggled to lift her gaze, Alicia quivered in her post orgasmic bliss. She had to fight it, overpower him. Yada yada, superhero movie cliches.

"I will do neither." She said and began to shimmer in places.

"None of that," Jaxon snapped his fingers again, the clap of Power ceasing her alterations, "You'll remain as you are until off the premises or I say otherwise."

"Seriously, what the fuck are you? Even Zues would have problems making me seem like a fucking child!" Alicia was getting upset at her own weakness in the situation.

"I said I will never hurt you, that means make you powerless. However, as I said if you stay, you submit. To my cock, and to my orders." Jaxon said, his voice carrying to her ears while his stroking of his cock, playing with the head or balls to change it up every so often, made it to her retinas.

From her puddle on the floor, one tit spilling free from rolling on the ground, her nipple sexier than fuck and hard as hell, she mumbled, "Need that cock."

"You heard me then. Submit and agree to obey." Jax finally grinned as he kept lazily fondling his package, "Then come suck it."

She bit her lip as she mulled it over. A quick read of her mind showed she really wanted to taste his cock, to feel his balls in her mouth as she flicked them gently with her tongue.

Suddenly her taste buds lit up. Something salty was on her tongue. Musky and rich but not to strong. Just right for a -

Thoughts cut off at that point. Now the feeling of taste along vanished. There was testicle on her tongue, she would absolutely swear it despite the fact her hands found nothing when they went searching.

"That's just the feeling of one. And a bit of taste." He called out, "Imagine worshipping something like this. Bowing to the wishes of someone more powerful than your entire Tribunal."

She came again. The feeling of playing with testicles had been met by a new one as her mind first thought it. In her palm she felt it. That impossibly thick and veiny cock, so warm it could make steam just from room temperature water. Closing her hand on the phantom shaft, she had simply been unable to suck on his nuts and feel his cock, while he spoke so dirty to her.

Alicia folks is a closet freak. Afraid of her free side. So it exploded when given a shot. Once more her leather did nothing to help her jerking or fluids as they sought escape.

"Last chance or I make you leave." Before the last word was finished she had frantically lurched to action, almost falling as she attempted to run to his awaiting pleasures.

"God, wait a second!" She shouted, closing the distance quickly. While she did he noticed finally she wore all black high heels with no socks. Sexy ontop of more sexy, with a helping of sexy. Intriguing someone so intense would be a Cronos Host.

Raising a hand to make her slow down he said, "You heard me, I know you did. One more step and you're mine and I treat you as such. The dynamic we can decide after." She took the step, and the last few to his awaiting hands, which ripped her corset like paper. It had been made by her most powerful magics.

While squeezing a tit in each hand, Alicia audibly gasped as she felt a dozen ghost hands suddenly began stroking erogenous zones along her body. His hand reached to the back of her neck, holding there softly, he next forced her back to her knees.

"Beg. I like it from ex bitches." Jax knew he was pushing her but didn't care. She snarled but acquiesced.

"Please, dear fucking God, please do something!!" She said defiantly. He immediately made her clothing simply vanish, replacing them was nothing and the same hooker heels.

Pushing her to fall onto her hands, he simply positioned his cock and began to enter. She was so wet it looked like she was currently just exiting the shower below the waist. She had never been fucked by a dinosaurs package, and while it hurt, the pleasure already sent her over the edge again. Her juices shot free around his cock, flooding his clothes.

Resting on one knee with other bent to lend a proper grip, Jaxon was already drilling this now fucked stupid goop pile. Voidas was a goddess who had already fucked the likes of Giants in her actual body so was used to this. This was a woman, potentially a hentai step-mom stand it, though a woman and she had never experienced something like this.

Even Mandingo cock tends to either be girthy but huge length or pipe football wide but not super long. This was both. Wide as fuck and enough to feel tickle her sinuses. Jokes aside she was literally numbed to everything now but the cock in her.

Gripping both pigtails he pulled back firmly to add to the fucking. She began wailing every time his cock entered, now fully bottomed out as far as it could, with plenty still remaining. Smashing her cervix with such force he should show concern, his actual response to ramming her like he wanted to actually enter her womb physically was to do reach to both hips for hold.

Warmth met his hand, the flesh soft and yet steel was there underneath it all. Slumping over unconscious essentially, Jaxon just kept piling thrust after thrust to the scoreboard before finally he simply didn't pull back out and just blew loads.

Rocket after rocket left the platform that day. So many soldiers went for the swim. You get it.

"Now you're going to be pregnant. There is nothing at all you can do to stop that mind you. Go home. And then to your tribunal. Tell them bring it on. In combat I have unlimited access to my Power." She was basically dead to the world but when she woke the words would be remembered.

She would also likely be confused by everything. She had no means to know he had read her thoughts all the while they had spoken. Less comically then using a literal thought bubble, and more accurately, he sensed her plan to use the ladies as collateral to force his cooperation if necessary. As a last resort she intended to kill Patrick to escape.

Everything about her plan was disgusting. This was a new addition to his harem he intended to change, but not entirely just physical appearances or whatever. She needed help, he would see she got it.

Moving back beside the women he grabbed Patrick, then put his still hard cock against Katie's cheek, next he grabbed Vee's hand before teleporting them back to the house. The instance he left the vicinity he would be outside of combat, and he wasn't sure how far he cold Fold Space currently, let alone if he could open a door wide enough for them all.

As it was, the act remained in the presence of the threat, it only ended somewhere else. So sending them to the door of HQ was a perfect plan.

Vee was quick enough, using his grip to stabilize, understanding in her eyes. Katie managed to catch herself against his thigh, cock jabbing just below her eye. She still hungrily eyed it, but stood with confusion. They weren't where they had been literally a single second ago.

"Inside. Now." While Vee led Katie inside, letting her in on the fact a Host with the Power over Time had stopped by and that Jaxon had brought them here for their protection, Jax stood guard a second.

With folded arms against his burly chest, anaconda still hanging free from his trousers, the young Host felt his senses on alert. Something else was up, laid here to strike when he came home most likely. It wasn't just a belief either that nagged, Vee's alarm was blaring in his mind. Near the house was a threat.

A man stepped out from behind the house across the street, to the average eye just a man moving about his day. Timing was everything though, and this was too perfect. Jax just stared at him. All the way until he sighed and finally turned to shout out, "Look, I was just sent to see if you would come back! If you can get out of Time, I don't have a chance at messing with you. I'm just the Host for Hermes, the name's Dillon. We'll have our own meet sometime." Skating, and yes I mean like inline or roller, away seemingly at the speed of sound, it was like it was his sneakers he was using to do so.

Jax had been correct in assuming others were with her, or at least part of the plan. Not to mention the alarm still going off in the deepest corners of his mind.

A slight wind rustled the blades of the green grass all around them, lining the street on both sides to varying degrees. Houses all along were spaced nicely to provide yard space, while the backs were far larger.

Yet it was just here in the front that he knew was warning him. He couldn't say what it was, but he wouldn't go in until it was dealt with.

"I won't be beaten, here of all places." Jax shouted out, his words echoed along the block both ways.

"You think you could take the Goddess Shamsum's Host? You must have a powerful confidence." A voice replied from above. Apparently a personification of the word BBW hovered not to high up there, just lazily drifting along on her side in flight. A BBW kids, or Big Beautiful Woman, can be many things and this one happened to be Egyptian at first glance, with tits needing H cups to hold them. Her body below there could be a turn off to some, but himself never.

She wasn't what any sane person should call fat. Guessing would likely be she had baby fat layers that never went away before she got older. It's that sexy layer of tummy fat, that softeness you want to squeeze on the thighs. But she was definitely just a bit past the average idea of chubby. So BBW.

"Why did your Tribunal all choose today to come?" He asked, remaining frozen in place still. His dick though had other plans, beginning to swiftly fill with blood again. Her gasp could be heard from down here.

"We didn't all come. It was myself, Dillon, and Alicia." Mystery woman said, "Tell me, what did you do to her?"

"Fucked her like I wanted to break her. Plus she has never cum so hard, believe me." Jax said, "How about this. You come down here, I'll show you my home, introduce myself to one of your people proper." Jax didn't point out the woman would likely be pregnant because it wasn't a sure thing, just a hunch.

The woman mulled this over for a time before slowly she began to descend, "You seem likely one of the most cocky Hosts ever, and if one had to assume for a good enough reason, am I correct?" She asked, a certain tone in her voice. He couldn't place what this was hinting toward, as it's not his place to know the minds of every Host.

Once more Jax decided respect over control. He could read her mind, or find those routes around a limitation if needed. But he didn't need too, she had shown no hostility at this moment.

Her billowing blouse, with large sleeves that drape against her arms when they were folded against the largest tits he had seen. It was like a window and it's accompanying window to see the outside world. He wished she would open the drapes if you will. Her bottom half was clad in a beautiful ornate skirt, with beads and chains hanging in select locations. The red brick color of the cloth perfectly touched upon the tan of someone who had lived their life beneath the sun.

He had seen the creamiest skin tones, like milk, all the way toward a dark richness that only the most delicious chocolate could even come close. This woman was later in the spectrum, but not quite as far along as some. Depending on who looked upon her, she could be seen as simply Mexican, though that something special inside of him told him she was more exotic than that.

As her shoes touched down, a hand wave opened the door behind him, "Please, show me what this Tribunal can be, more than just an attack force. Be respectful and I will as well." Next he offered a nod of the head, "Call me Jax."

She offered a slight now of the head, slowly dipping forward then down, "Of course. You offer me proper treatment, so I will do the same." Next she bowed even lower, "I am April, April Donne." The last name was pronounced like the dawn of a new day.

The duo stepped inside and he began to give her a tour. Scamp sensed what he was doing it would seem because constantly the inside of the home shifted. To anyone new too the aforementioned halls, it would likely be unnoticed considering it never made a sound. He however, was very conscious that they had never once come near his mother's home.

Somehow Scamp had secluded that section of the home. Vee had probably raced to them to protect their mortal skin.

"How? The Tribunal has their own headquarters, much the same as this one, though not even as large! How?" She was growing more and more flabbergasted, "We have so many, each contributing to the state of the building! And there is only..." April slowed, confusion on her face while her eyes darted about here and there.

"Creation. It lowers the number of possibilities drastically." This woman was intelligent, respectful, and powerful - he could tell that last bit as well, "Someone with this core strength, and Creation. I wonder which."

Jax laughed, a deep timber in his chest, "You're a detective?"

She offered a smile that shines brilliantly, "Actually, yes. That has nothing to do with Host abilities. I was a detective years prior to ever acknowledging the Seed within me." But then her hazel eyes swept the hall again.

"I wonder, does telling you a specific detail help your deduction." He playfully winked and turned his face to a separate hall, "That one has a couple storage rooms and the ballroom." She offered a small huff. It had worked and she knew he could see it.

Placing her hands on her hips defiantly, she leveled her eyes on his own, "Fine. Detail?"

"Alright, alright. The detail I offer: I made a super computer that can Create nearly as good as I can." Jax offered a grin then continued his walk and tour speech as if she wasn't stuck in place, that information flooring her completely.

"Voidas." Her word was whispered in awe.

"Yes. The literal creator of existence. She who even made Shamsum." That last bit happened to slide his way through the link with Vee. Voidas had heard the woman through their connection, knew she was Shamsum's Host, and wanted April to know she held no ill will toward the Goddess.

As Vee had explained once upon a time, she had summoned a plethora of Gods and Goddesses into existence. Others also did the same, creating first themselves then their own Pantheons.

April came quickly to prostrate herself. It was surprising to say the least. Zero warning suddenly saw a Host before him in full reverence and submission.

"None will be as powerful as you. Ever." Her words nearly shook with her adoration and fear. This woman was of a different culture than he was used to, so her nature caught him by surprise.

She was like his Bunny, fully submissive now but filled with intrigue.

"Relax April, that isn't me. I don't want a world that will now before me." He chuckled at the absurdity. The idea terrified him! "Honestly I couldn't do it." She looked up at his gaze, "I will start my own committee of Hosts however, as I can't always protect my people if I'm distracted - or just people in general for that matter.

"So tell me, April Donne, would you like a seat if I made this faction?"

"Of course! I hereby swear my fealty to your cause as you see fit to use me!" She now rose to sit upon her knees, "I am yours to do with as you wish! Your goddess made mine and without her nothing could exist!"

Jax wanted to laugh a bit more. Not as a means to insult or even judge. It was what he did most often when uncomfortable - chuckle or laugh. Plus admittedly this thicker than a snicker little individual was adorable in her need to please him already.

"April, you say that again and you'll literally be mine forever. If I saw fit to make you immortal and keep you mine for all eternity it would be my wish." Jax said quickly.

"I want that!" She wailed excitedly. Jax could only muse on the fact of how he had stumbled into two separate women that wanted to succumb to his wishes.

Jax crouched slowly until he looked her in the eyes, reaching a hand to grip her chin softly, "Swear it then."

Her lips turned to a large smile, "I swear myself to you, to be yours for as long as you want me, I am your property to do with as you want. Kill me if you like."

"No, April," Jax rose to his feet and stroked his cock slowly, her eyes following his hand like a dog eyeing it's treat, "I want to fuck you until you pass out."


12