Gods Pt. 01

Story Info
Just all sex and fun for gods of the Catenarin, until.
1.2k words
3.96
7.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

The forest was blazing. Flames licked around the trunks of trees. Fires flashed over outcroppings of moss-covered rocks. The forest god Cernunnos himself ran to the edge of the forest. He lifted his clenched fists to the sky and roared with anger. A column of flames arched toward him. The orange heat pushed away from his forest and tauntingly encircled him.

Cernunnos bared his teeth and tried to unsuccessfully grab at the licking flames. A great fireball burst from the center of the forest and rammed into him, disappearing into a violent blue burst.

The god of the forest fell backward, the breath knocked out of him. He stumbled and swayed back to his feet. A hot wind blasted over him. His robe billowed open like a flag in the hot current of air, exposing his muscled hairy body to the heat of the fire. His sweaty hairy chest glistened with the light from the blaze. Ashes pasted themselves to the curves of his muscled torso as drops of sweat ran down them.

The air stilled and his robe fell against his ashen body. Cernunnos fell to his knees in exhaustion, breathless. He was helpless as small fires combusted and danced toward him. Flames engulfed the forest god's horned helmet. Cernunnos threw back his head and screamed as his helmet exploded into a shower of sparks and fell from his head as a scattering of black ashes. He reached up and ran his hand over his head - he felt only his damp long locks of hair, no wounds or burns.

He picked himself up and began to run again. Sparks from the forest swirled in the air around him and then fell onto his robe, like tiny meteors from the heavens, each one burning into the fabric. He ran toward a clearing ahead of him.

Suddenly, his robe burst into flames and disappeared into a white cloud of ash; yet the fire didn't singe one hair on his body. He stumbled and fell into a patch of grasses; he rolled over and then looked up at the moon.

His eyes looked back toward his beloved forest succumbing to the fire. The muscles in his jaw and neck tightened, as he fought to hold back his tears. But he couldn't stop himself. Ashes mixed with his tears. He turned back to the moon above him so big and bright, and then looked down to the horizon.

Moonlight cast itself over the sea, shining on every wave coming toward the shore. He gathered up his strength and pulled himself to his feet. He made his way to the sand of the shoreline and fell onto it. His naked body, used to soft moss, could feel every sharp grain. He lay in the sand, closed his eyes, and cried again for his dear forest.

His tears were so great they formed a small stream which flowed to the bay. His warm salty tears swirled into the cool seawater. He did not notice as the waves became larger and flowed further up the beach. They lapped against the soles of his feet, washing away the dirt and soot. Another wave then covered his feet. The next wave caressed across this ankles and up toward his thigh. The largest wave of all gently caressed his torso. Cernunnos used his palm to gather some water and rub across his face. The water cleansed him.

As the waves diminished and began to flow back toward the sea, a pale smooth muscular hand grabbed his foot. It was a firm grasp that melded into a soft caressing touch. The forest god wasn't startled, but felt suddenly comforted and closed his eyes. The hand made its way up his muscular hairy leg and across his thick thigh. Its coolness felt good as it slipped over his firm buttocks and onto his lower back.

Cernunnos sighed deeply. He felt the hand glide across the dark hair of his tanned torso, smoothing the wet hair. A hand combed through his golden mane of hair, slicking it back from his forehead.

Cernunnos opened his eyes. Beside him lay the pale sea god Nuada, a length of coral around his neck. His smooth wet muscular body glistened in the light of the moon like a pearl. His black hair hung in damp ringlets around his sculpted face, his square jaw framing a gentle smile.

Nuada was looking at Cernunnos' chest and moved a cool hand into his thick chest hair. He could feel within the forest god's chest his heart beating fast. Nuada looked up into the Cernunnos' green eyes as a rumble of far-way thunder could be heard. Light and heat from the forest flames seemed to diminish a bit as a cool ocean breeze swirled past the two as they laid there.

Nuada leaned in and placed a kiss on Cernunnos' warm lips; the forest god pulled back, startled by the icy saltiness of Nuada's lips.

"You are so cold."

"But I have to be," he replied, then he put Cernunnos' hand to his chest, the forest god quickly pulled back and looked deep into the sea god's silver-flecked blue eyes.

Cernunnos was puzzled.

"The heart of the ocean is fire," said Nuada.

Cernunnos touched Nuada's forehead with his own. His hands moved over the sea god's cool body. Nuada placed his hands onto the warm flesh of the forest god. They fell to the sand, lost in each other. Their hands explored every muscled inch of the other. Cernunnos placed his hands on Nuada's smooth tight ass and pulled the sea god to him. He could feel Nuada's hard cock pressing into him.

Cernunnos' own cock was between Nuada's firm thighs. Precum from the forest god's long cock made it glide effortlessly between the tight cool thighs. Nuada's smooth balls rested in Cernunnos' thick patch of hair surrounding his crotch. His precum was turning to froth as his thick shaft pressed and worked across the forest god's hairy belly.

Cernunnos thrust faster between Nuada's thighs as he reached to kiss him. Nuada moaned into Cernunnos' mouth and the forest god shot his cum hard between Nuada's legs. The sea god blasted onto the forest god's hairy stomach, thrusting into his hard abs. Cernunnos rested his head on Nuada's shoulder.

Waves ran up the beach onto the two and cleaned their spent bodies. The couple held on to each other tightly. Cernunnos didn't want to let go and told Nuada that. Nuada said he didn't want to either. The two spent the night embracing in the remaining moonlight, where the forest and the sea met.

Neither of them noticed the dancing flames of the burning forest gather into a column, leaving the forest a mass of black charred remains and ephemeral wisps of smoke. The column of flames dimmed and turned into a swirling mass of smoke. The smoke blew away as if it had been caught by the wind, and there was a figure left behind.

There stood a man baring a great muscled chest covered in thick red auburn hair. Black bands and twisting designs of soot covered his shoulders and arms like tattoos, yet they weren't static - they changed their configuration as the vanishing moonlight shined upon them. A short reddish beard covered a chiseled handsome face.

The figure rubbed a soot-covered hand over his bald head, and gritted his teeth. His coal black eyes widened, and reflected the last of the night's stars. The sun would soon rise and recharge him. His hand tightened around a roughly forged iron spear, slightly shaking as the muscles in his arm tensed.

His only thought was of Cernunnos. And he would have him again.


TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers