All Comments on 'God's Sexual Love'

by KindEyes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Idea

This story is unique and interesting. I believe you would agree that it might be a little over the top for some readers. Having been forced to attend the Southern Baptist Church growing up, I can really identify with the “let us pray” every two seconds. A key question would be whether you should be using that same idea so frequently in your story. I personally found it to be frustrating because it broke the pace of the story and threw me out of the mood.

Please continue to write as you have great potential.

Be well,

DOS

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Wow ...being a Christian myself and very sexual...I truly enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story. I am a minister, and I counsel parishioners to embrace their sexuality fully. I encourage people to try partner swapping to keep their sex lives lively. I personally practice nudism and spend time at nudist resorts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a christian, this really turned me on

Elle4u2useElle4u2use9 months ago

"Dear God in heaven. We ask your blessing on the love Paula and I want to share. We ask you guide us so we can reassure each other that what we desire is good and right in your eyes.. We give you all the glory for the beautiful gift of sexuality. Please comfort us as we comfort each other in this very special and intimate way"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKindEyes@KindEyes
"The Bonding" is the one story I've written that I'm happy with. It came to me and made it to paper effortlessly. I'm love the warmth and tenderness in it. All of my other works were hard to write and (I think) it shows. I'm not a author at all. I found out how hard it c...