All Comments on 'God's War'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes!

Your trying to write about things that are beyond your intelligence. Stick with getting your ass fucked, you know about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Don't listen to the previous poster

I gotta admit that I do like your twist on things divine Samualx.

To the previous poster I've got two things you should note: Firstly, history is written by the victor & secondly biblical scripture is so contradictory it's not even funny. The garden of eden story most don't know that Adam had a first wife & he tried to rape her (Lilith then invoking Gods true name & disappearing into the midsts)& as for the snake that's actually a jab at either the Olympian pantheon (one of Zeus' symbols was that of a snake) or the Egyptian one (same thing, just put Ra instead of Zeus). Whether the author has an "anti-god" shtick I'll let him answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another good one found.

Odd... half the time you see to get what really happened, the other half you depict me as a violent human-hating brute... Don't get me wrong, I don't like most you humans at all either, but I do really like a few of you...

Anyways...

Sincerely,

Lucifer

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun

A grand adventure. This story has the seeds of a novel in itself. Think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...