Godsend

Story Info
Blast from the past blows up in her face. Can she fix it?
7.8k words
3.66
39.1k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ribnitin
ribnitin
291 Followers

© Ribnitin 2021

If I think of a good idea, I'll write a sequel to this story. If you enjoy it, add me to your list of favorite authors and you'll be notified when and if the next part comes out.

To all the vicious anonymous commentators, dig in. For the rest of you, enjoy. This story and the characters therein are completely fictional.

I turned off location on my phone, powered it down, stuck it in my purse and then buckled my seat belt. The plane was half empty, so I had room to get comfortable for the two-hour flight. When we reached cruising altitude, I lowered the window shade, closed my eyes, and daydreamed. Scott Pierce was a successful businessman who employed hundreds of people. I'd gone too long without him, and he insisted I had to come now. He was medium height, slim and handsome. His ice blue eyes set off his coal-black wavy hair, his aquiline nose. His smile had melted girls hearts all the way through high school, mine included.

I was happily married with two young children, working as a freelance business consultant. My husband and I were both well respected: well off, with plenty of close friends and family. There was no major turbulence in my life, and none whatsoever on the flight. I woke up and shuddered with anticipation when the crew announced "place seatbacks and tray tables in the upright position." I had been daydreaming of the time Scott took my virginity. Back then I had been frightened by the size of his equipment. Losing my cherry had been painful but exciting, and reliving it in my mind had made me horny. Soon, soon... The half-empty plane meant it wouldn't take too long to get out.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it appears there's been some confusion about our gate assignment at the terminal. There's going to be a brief pause while we wait for the gate to open up. We apologize for the delay."

If I'd been allowed to stand I'd have been hopping back and forth from one foot to the other with impatience to run into Scott's arms. Also, because I had to pee. After ten minutes on the tarmac our flight finally pulled up to the gate, actually five minutes ahead of schedule. I knew Scott would be anxiously waiting for me in the terminal. I hadn't checked any bags, so once I pulled down my carry-on I was ready to run.

And run I did, till I found the washroom. It wasn't a big airport, but the layout was confusing and the signs misleading. My nether regions had to struggle with my bladder as well as the lingering horniness from my daydream. I sighed as I found relief from the former. Scott would soon take care of the latter. I rushed past the baggage pickup to arrivals. I had on a canary-yellow dress so I'd be easy to spot.

No Scott in sight. I headed for the staircase, figuring that climbing a few steps would give me a better perspective. At five foot nine, he didn't stand out in a crowd.

I looked around. The terminal wasn't too crowded, but I couldn't see him. Was Scott waiting outside? We had arranged to meet in the arrivals lobby. At this point the glow of anticipation was being displaced by the chill of annoyance. I went outside; still no Scott in sight.

Something must have happened. I turned on my phone. Aha! A text message: "Sorry, business problem delays. Meet me 5:30 pm Napoli restaurant, 17th & Main."

I was pissed. After our time apart and with all his money, Scott should have somehow been able to make it to the airport. The restaurant was about thirty minutes away and it was ten after five. I grabbed a taxi. Thirty-five minutes later I paid the taxi fare as I watched Scott climb out of a grey Honda and enter the restaurant. My desire battled with my sense of annoyance. Not only did he fail to pick me up, but he was also a quarter of an hour late for the meeting he set up.

Scott was gorgeous, as always. My heart beat harder as I followed him towards a booth near a window. In the back of my mind I was surprised. I expected he would take me somewhere elegant, rather than a middle-of-the-road Italian diner. He sat down, moving over to the window to watch for me. I slid in beside him, grabbed his cheeks, then pulled his lips against mine. It took him a couple of seconds to realize what was going on. He then wrapped his arms around me, shoving his tongue into my mouth. We stayed that way, my eyes closed; I don't know for how long. God, I had missed him.

"Scott..." I practically moaned his name as he caressed my thigh.

"Allison..."

Had Scott's voice changed? Why did it seem so far when his mouth was so close to mine?

"Allison Harmon, it's so nice to see you."

I opened an eye and looked across the table. A somewhat older couple had quietly slid on to the bench across from us. I let go of Scott and scooted away from him on the seat.

"Reverend White! Um, what a surprise to see you."

"Likewise, I'm surprised to see you here... like this." He turned towards Scott. "Mr. Pierce, you're... Never mind."

"Mrs. White, how are you?"

"I'm not feeling great at the moment. Disturbing things are happening." Carla White gave her head a little shake. "Don't worry; the Reverend and I will deal with them."

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Though the restaurant was pleasantly cool Scott had a light sheen of perspiration on his face. Reverend White pulled out his phone, and appeared to be scrolling through contacts, looking for a number. He found it and pressed 'call.' I began to tremble.

"David, Reverend Mark White here. I thought of you this afternoon and decided to say hello...

"Yes, it's been a while. How many years ago did you move out?...

"How long is it since I officiated at your wedding?...

"Six years? How is your wife, um, Allison these days? I heard you have a couple of little ones...

"She's in Los Angeles? Does she travel a lot for work?...

"You must miss her terribly. It must be hard with the young children."

Scott mouthed "excuse me" to the Reverend and his wife and started to rise. Mrs. White mouthed "SIT!" to him. I don't know how she got so much authority into a voiceless statement, but Scott complied like an obedient dog. I was too stunned to let him out, anyways.

"Is that so? David, I'm proud of you, but not surprised. I always knew you'd do well, firstly in your choice of wife, and then in your career. Vice President of Acquisitions sounds like an important position...

Mrs. White glared at me as her husband uttered the word "wife."

"Things aren't going so well in town. A major employer is in Chapter Seven and looks like it's going to be shut down. Over six hundred people have been laid off. They can't get any of the severance or salary that they're owed..." The company pension fund was mismanaged. We've started a collection to help them out. Would you be offended if I asked you for a contribution?...

"Yes, Chapter Seven, liquidation of the assets, not Chapter Eleven...

"Yes, it's Darcy Pierce Industries. There were some serious deficiencies on a recent government contract which the company tried to cover up. It's lost most of its customers, and can't fulfill the few orders that remain...

"What can I say? The son doesn't have either the skills or the motivation of his father. A lot of people are suffering as a consequence."

Scott was now a bright shade of red.

"Twenty thousand dollars would go a long way towards easing the suffering of your former neighbors, David. That's very kind of you. It would be wonderful if you get your employer to match that."

The Reverend's nose wrinkled as he concentrated on what my husband was telling him. He looked at Scott, shaking his head in apparent disgust. He looked at me, a neutral expression on his face.

"No, Scott Pierce isn't the person to deal with. The company's in the hands of a... I'm not sure what you call him: an administrator or trustee, maybe. Let me dig up the contact information and I'll text it to you shortly...

"No white knight has shown up. I'm afraid that our town's mystery billionaire is just a local legend. As far as I know your company; what did you say the name is?...

"Yes, Vestry Capital would be the first to show a serious interest...

"Yes, wonderful talking to you too, David. Give my regards to your lovely wife. And please, the two of you should visit your old hometown more often. I know your folks live in Florida, but there are a lot of people here who remember the two of you fondly...

"Yes, I imagine that if you buy Pierce you'll be visiting a lot more often."

Scott flinched. He looked both angry and nauseous.

"Bye David. Hope to see you and the missus soon." Reverend White terminated the call and slipped the phone back into his pocket.

Carla White had been my English, arithmetic, and art teacher in grade six. She also tried to teach us moral responsibility, though that wasn't part of the official curriculum. She reached across the table and took my hands in hers. "Allison, Allison..." was all she said.

I was no longer a pre-teen, cowering before authority. "Carla, Carla..." The silence that followed was only broken by the waitress coming to take our orders. I should have cowered.

"Oh, we've already ordered," the Reverend said, pointing to a booth on the opposite wall. Another older couple was there, engaged in an animated discussion, occasionally glancing at us.

"What will you have?" She looked at Scott and me. "Pasta Primavera and baked red snapper are our specials today."

I looked at Carla White, I looked at Scott. "Um, I'll have the pasta."

"Same," Scott muttered.

"I'll leave you to your dinner." Reverend and Mrs. White rose from their seats. "We can't abandon our friends completely, you know."

The Reverend's face looked like he was smiling, but given what he caught me doing, it should have been a sneer. "Yes, of course. Enjoy your dinner."

"We'll try."

I scooted off the bench with Scott and sat myself down opposite him. "Is it true? Is your company really going under?"

There was no mistaking the scowl on Pierce's face. "That's what I want everyone to think. I sold the Lincoln, traded my Lamborghini for a Honda, I'm here instead of my usual high-end restaurant. I can't be seen to be eating cake while the proletariat doesn't even have bread."

"Is Darcy Pierce Industries legally in the hands of a trustee?"

"Yeah, for now. But he'll have to give control back to me when I'm ready."

I glanced over at the Reverend and his wife. They were busy eating, chatting with their friends. They paid no attention to Scott and me. I looked back at Pierce. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why would the trustee have to give you back control?" I knew that's not how Chapter Seven works.

The waitress came with our orders, bringing an end to our conversation. It wasn't because the food was so good, nor because we were so hungry. We stopped talking because the conversation was too depressing. The food was okay, and I washed the remnants of the meal down with a cup of tea. The restaurant didn't have a liquor license.

The Reverend and his wife were long departed. "Okay, Mr. Pierce, call your driver to take us to your mansion." I had been to his house a few times when we were in high school. Having more room than anyone else, his parents had regularly hosted school functions.

"I got rid of that place. I told you, I can't look too comfortable. It creates the wrong impression. I also got rid of my driver."

I knew he was his own driver. "Okay, summon your driver and take us to your wherever."

"Lemme pay, and then we'll go." He pulled out a twenty and waved it in the air. The waitress came over and he handed it to her. She gave him the bill, pointing to the total of forty-seven. Pierce pulled another twenty and a five from his wallet, and grudgingly passed it to her.

"You're still two dollars short."

"Yeah, well that's all I'm willing to pay for that disgusting meal."

"Scott! The food was fine."

"Well, I'm used to a higher standard. The service sucked anyways."

"I'm going to get the manager, and you can tell him your concerns."

"No, wait." I picked up my purse and pulled out a credit card. "Please, put the two dollars, plus another ten-dollar tip on the card."

She pulled her card reader from her belt.

I remembered that David would see my credit card charges. "Sorry, no, give me back the card please."

She stood there, just looking at me. I pulled a twenty from my wallet and passed it to her. She gave me back the card.

"I'll get your change."

"No, it's okay. For the trouble."

"Thanks, ma'am." She glared at Scott. "Since the food and service here is so terrible, I'd like to ask that you find another place to eat next time." He said nothing, and led me outside to his car.

I hesitated as I stood by the car door. I was already busted: the Whites had seen me giving Pierce a passionate kiss. They would most likely tell my husband about it. After all, he had just pledged a huge sum to their charity and had suggested that he might save the town's biggest employer. At least what used to be the biggest employer before my paramour drove it into the ground, according to the Reverend.

Pierce opened the car door, a huge smile on his face. We hadn't made love or fucked each other in over a decade. But that wasn't long enough to dim either of our memories of how good we were together. Scott Pierce might be a lousy businessman, but he was great in bed. I had a decision to make.

Scott seemed to understand my dilemma. "The Whites won't tell anyone. My family has been one of the biggest supporters of his church for decades, way before the Whites came to town."

That made my decision for me. My marriage was probably over; I might as well make the best of the situation. "It's a beautiful evening, Scott, and I'm stuffed from that huge supper. Let's stroll around a bit. I haven't been here for a long time."

He waved his arm around, highlighting the dismal scenery. "There's just strip malls and gas stations, and it's supposed to rain. Let's go to my place and fuck."

I stood there, not answering.

"Okay, Allison; for you. Get in the car. We'll drive downtown, take a stroll on Emerald Road, then get back in the car and go to my place where we'll make each other happy." He put my carry-on in the back seat as he saw the hesitation in my face.

"You know you want it Allison, just as much as I do."

I sighed, which he took as acquiescence. It was really a sob for the end of my marriage. The best I could do was to make something good come of it. I got in the car and Scott's hand immediately began sliding up my thigh. I put mine on top of his and squeezed it, not out of affection, but to keep it from roaming.

"It sounds like you're really in a hole, Scott. Do you have a plan to get out of it? I know you're a smart guy and wouldn't dig yourself into a situation like that."

His grin went from ear to ear. "After all these years you still know me well. I have a plan, and a lot of money put aside."

"How will you rebuild credibility, after the government contract problem?"

"I have no intention of rebuilding the manufacturing business. That's so twentieth century. Allison, I want you to come with me. I've got a beautiful place waiting for us in the Bahamas. We can spend the rest of our lives lazing in the sun, enjoying the beach."

"I have children and a husband, Scott."

"I'll be a better husband, and I'll make you new kids. You're probably going to lose the ones you have anyways when White is through with you."

Even though I had realized in high school that he was not husband material, I was shocked that he could be that callous. Just a few minutes earlier Pierce had assured me that the Reverend wouldn't dare tell my husband. "What will we do for money?"

"I've got that taken care of. Better you don't know the details."

"Wow, Scott."

"We'll spend a couple of days fucking. Then you'll go home, get whatever you need, and come back here. We'll take a private jet south to start our new life."

He pulled his car into an empty parking spot and we got out to stroll. I looked around to see where we were. When I was young this block was full of ramshackle industrial buildings. Now there was a florist, a women's fashion store, CVS, a Holiday Inn, a nightclub, the mandatory Starbucks, and a few more small shops. It looked like a mix of offices and apartment atop most of the stores. It was a pleasant street, it was banal; a description could be applied to my entire hometown. I held his arm as we walked.

My dilemma was anything but banal. I had set out to have a romp with my fun, handsome and wealthy high-school sweetheart. If he was still wealthy, it was apparently through illicit means. That left a bad taste in my mouth. I liked to think of myself as a moral person, though moral people didn't have such romps.

Pierce wanted me to abandon my children, which confirmed my high school realization that he was not suitable for a long-term relation. I didn't accept his assurance that Reverend White wouldn't rat me out because of Pierce's family's standing.

Nor did I trust Pierce's declaration that he had money. "Scott, you're asking me to give up everything I have in order to run off to the Bahamas with you. You're going to have to tell me more."

He stopped and peered at me with those ice-blue eyes, the ones that melted my heart all so many years ago. A slow smile began to creep onto his face. "All right." He quickly looked all around us. There was no one in audible range. "Since we're in this together. The workers' pension fund appears to have been mismanaged. It's just about empty. But the CEO's pension fund is doing pretty well, and is safely parked at First Bahamas Bank." Pierce looked like the cat that ate the canary.

He didn't realize it was the other way around: the lady in the canary dress was going to devour the cat. I took both his hands in mine and leaned in to lightly kiss his lips. "Scott, you've given me too much to think about. I've got a headache from the enormity of what you've proposed. I'm not going to come home with you tonight. Walk me to the Holiday Inn. I'll get a room and then you'll go home."

"But Allison—"

"I need to be alone tonight. I can't make a rational decision while you're pumping that huge weapon in and out of me. I need to focus."

It was easy to distract him with flattery. I could see him literally puff up with the praise, melting what should have been fierce opposition to my proposal. We'd been planning this fuck-fest for weeks, and now I was putting it on hold. We started walking towards the hotel and I held onto his arm.

"Okay, but I want a quickie before I leave you."

"No! I wouldn't be able to think straight afterwards, even if I simply gave you a blowjob. You know what your dick does to me."

"How about if I—"

"No. I need a clear head. If we go ahead with this, it means we'll be sleeping together for the rest of our lives. We'll have to restrain ourselves tonight. Believe me Scott, I want you inside of me just as much as you want to be there."

"Yeah?" His beautiful eyes sparkled.

"There's something special about the feel of your cock stretching me, reaching so far in. I love when your hot sauce splashes against my insides, when your lips twist and pull at my nipples."

Hot sauce? I was getting into the role a bit too deeply. He squeezed my ass as we walked.

The hotel had a room available because of a last-minute cancellation. It was all I could do to keep Pierce from coming into the room with me. I gave him a passionate French kiss at the door, let him grope me a bit, and promised to spend the night thinking about our future together. Tomorrow he'd know my conclusion, I said.

I shut the door, pulled out my phone, and paced. Reverend White's church had a website with his phone number. I barely gave Pierce time to get out of the hotel before the Reverend answered my call.

ribnitin
ribnitin
291 Followers