All Comments on 'Goerke's Corner Pt. 02'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
RRC2RRC26 months ago

We know this is a love story, but this chapter is more about getting the place ready to open than the interaction between he and she. What a wonderful way to build anticipation, and the author surely does that. We like the two characters.

There are a couple of typos. Get over it, folks. None of the typos interfere with telling the story.

And look at how quickly it got posted. Amazing

All in all a nice read, and I'm not the least bit interested in old gasoline tanks and the like. The author is successful, I am looking forward to the next chapter, which I guess is where he meets her face to face.

THANKS

woodrangewoodrange6 months ago

looking forward to the next part

1thaiguy1thaiguy6 months ago

As always a great story told by a great author.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Part two is a Grand Slam! Excellent writing skills for sure, Thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great chapter! Looking forward to the next one.

5

Seeker81Seeker816 months ago

Excellent. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

RRC2 expresses exactly what I think but better than I would! Great story, looking forward to part 3. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful chapter 2! Great scene-setting for what will come next. Can't wait for the next part.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Darn it, I had things to do today but when I saw the next chapter of Goerke's Corner come up, I had to jump in and read it. I do want to set something straight though, "undies over the shower curtain", isn't necessarily a bad thing, lol. The part about the new phone had me laughing also, I'm right there with Rob on wrestling with a new phone.

Like how this is going and looking forward to the next chapter, thanks and five stars.

des911des9116 months ago

Great story that caused me to lose another afternoon. Thanks. :)

Looking forward to the next chapter. You're doing a great job!

lerenardruselerenardruse6 months ago

I am really enjoying reading this. The whole piece has depth and feeling. I hope you'll release the next chapter soon as I'm looking forward to reading it.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

I’m really enjoying this storey, it’s real life. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

linnearlinnear6 months ago

Better with every word.

afosi2604afosi26046 months ago

Great continuation of a good story! More!

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

I agree with the other commentators, your story is doing nicely it reads well and is flowing well. Although a little more excitement wouldn't go amiss. It almost feels as though the MC are taking for granted their relationship will work, as we all know life isn't like that. In short a bit more mystery may not be a bad thing, however I'm looking forward to chapter three.

Magic_CapMagic_Cap6 months ago

Aaaah crap - always this waiting for the sequel!

As much as I understand that others want to read the next chapter as soon as it's finished, I prefer to read the story "in one piece" - but that's my personal problem !

As for the story, I can't say conclusively how I like it yet. The plot is good, the characters well developed and described with a lot of potential for further developments, but sometimes the descriptions seem a bit "militarily" short to me, sometimes a bit abrupt, jumpy - but maybe that's just my personal impression. I'll form my opinion at the end - and I'm really looking forward to it!

So far 5/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story looking forward to lots more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good thing the Corps makes sure you can swim cuz Rob's gonna be drowning in females pretty soon. Beware! Really fun story so far. *****

BGHillmanBGHillman6 months ago

Is there a part 3 coming? I’d love to read a next chapter! Very well written and engaging work!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Keep it coming.

Lisa

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Another great episode from my favorite Refrigeration Guy! On my last ship we had a Chief Sonarman who used the exact same saying as your Gunnery Sergeant, "Those who fail to plan plan to fail"! Must be a Navy thing!

Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy and please keep writing!

Cheers

SAGE

RasmatRasmat6 months ago

When I see a new story, or chapter, by R410A, I know that a pleasant read awaits me. I don't suspect. I KNOW.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed reading part 1 and 2 . KEEP GOING

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

Not quite as captivating as part one, but still interesting while moving the reader towards what will hopefully be bigger things.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Nice story. AAAAA+++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous