All Comments on 'Goerke's Corner Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
RRC2RRC26 months ago

so much fun

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Really getting addicted to this story! Everything just seems to flow natural. Any chance we can find someone for Hilda? She is in love with Rob's ass too just setting back giving Lile Sis a shot. Maybe in a spin off story! Hey they are your characters! What do I know? Your story you're the boss!

Cheers

SAGE

des911des9116 months ago

A very enjoyable story with a lot of heart. Loving it and looking forward to the next installment.

ender2k2kender2k2k6 months ago

It’s really moving along nicely. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

lerenardruselerenardruse6 months ago

I am so enjoying reading this story.

DrizdartDrizdart6 months ago

Thanks for the ending sentence, that we won't have to wait long for the next episode. I like being able to read the next segment while I still have details of this one in mind.

Looking forward to how you deal with a few bumps in the road -- like Greta needing to "correct" some moment of parenting, or Rob getting upset about Greta buying something or for life together or (perhaps worse) hiring someone to get a job [that Rob could easily do] done without even mentioning iti beforehand.

ArdieffArdieff6 months ago

Just a nice story - looking forward to read what happens next ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed reading it .i was checking to see if the next part had been posted and was very happy tonight

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

This is an excellent story, really enjoying it, thanks! 5 BIG ASS STARS once again!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

First kisses are the best. Kissing can be quite intimate. Was just getting good and the cliff hanger.

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am enjoying the series quite a bit. Keep 'em coming!

Afosi2604

TerryLTerryL6 months ago

A story well told. I'm not convinced about this relationship though. The main man seems to be getting walked on, demands/terms and conditions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoying the series. Looking forward to the next segment.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Loved everything so far and looking forward to the next chapter. I enjoy how everything is coming together, couldn't ask for more, thanks.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

This is flowing along nicely and I look forward to the next part.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

This is such a nice, warm, loving storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. It is moving at a great pace. Awesome

Magic_CapMagic_Cap5 months ago

I'm still having trouble following Rob's train of thought: to me (!) it still seems a bit "military", goal- and solution-oriented, "plausible", which in general may not be wrong - but when it comes to love, partnership and family ... ?!? At least I think it's irritating.

Apart from that, I have the impression that Hilda is by no means completely out of the picture at the end - despite all assurances to the contrary.

As I already wrote: Let's wait and enjoy the story!

Still 4/5 stars (with the option to "upgrade" after the last chapter 😉) !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What can I say but 5*s well deserved once again!

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutter5 months ago

When I saw your user name I smiled and thought "What have you written now my friend?" I have been reading your stories for so long that's how it feels. A lovely romance. Read the three chapters in this story today and as before wasn't disappointed. Thank you.

DoxieLoverDoxieLover5 months ago

Loving the story. Hope there will be a lot more chapters to come.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Not sold on the romance part of this story yet....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

calitankcalitank5 months ago

I am loving this story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

It may take a while to train him in to the daddy mode!

5

GriffinmanGriffinman3 months ago

Loving it. Characters well developed. Good story line.

Diecast1Diecast13 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous