All Comments on 'Goes Without Saying Pt. 03'

by Alwaysraining

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Frustrating in a good way

Really want those two to clear the air, and frustrated that he hasn't pulled up his pants and talked with her yet. Anxiously waiting for the next part...

Thanks!

tompo296tompo296over 6 years ago
Excellent

I concur with the comments from 'rnebular' .Yet again your stories are engaging and you are left wanting more, so looking forward to the next chapter.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Cold War at its hottest

The author usually puts the next chapter up on the next day, and that is one of his many positive facets, but the tension in that household is killing me.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Kids will definitely notice the tension...

Children will definitely pick up on the tension between adults; it makes them uneasy and irritable after prolonged exposure. David and Celia need to clear the air and give the kids a break. You don't need to be a psychologist to know that children respond better and feel more secure in a happy household. Celia's grand scheme is unclear; if she really wanted to reconcile with David, why would she risk messing with Alex? She must know she's only reinforced David's belief that she cannot be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Diamond necklace for Christmas,

And absolutely no mention of it upon her return. I guess it isn't a big deal, but why write it into the story if you then just drop it.

Except for that, this is a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some friend

Alex is a worthless fucking rat. "Friends" like that a person can do without. And the others, like Des and his wife are just a bad.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Apparently

there is always deception where Celia is concerned.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Weak character

For a supposed big boss man, he is a wimp. But then the story would be different if he had balls. Glad I dont work for his company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got to say really annoying him not talking 4* only

He is behaving like a real shit. If he was upset with her and Alex then he should have explained why and talked but no he chickens out every time but has plenty of time rubbing his relationship with his new SIL lover in her face. Quite frustrating.

No idea what is going on with her but that's ok. Its his arrogance, stupidity and pomposity that is annoying.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
If he exemplifies the dynamisms of the company

It's no wonder orders are down. His personal life needs a CEO. Someone to take charge and make a decision. So far the only person doing any managing is Alex.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Totally Pathetic.

Am losing interest in this David character, a pathetic excuse for a CEO and a man. Tired of waiting for this wimp to show some balls and take charge of his relationships. Have given 5 stars for quality of the excellent writing, but will probably quit this boring character's self-castrating story.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
Too much angst

It’s BS that he couldn’t find the time to talk to Celia; if all else fails, he could just go to her room and wake her up. Like the story, but it seems it’s becoming all wind up and no pitch. (It’s a baseball term.)

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

Is it sooo difficult to have a conversation? Got a tad annoying that they couldn't speak while the children played. David is a bit slow.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 2 years ago

Delay

Have to agree with the others - you're putting off an essential conversation. To heighten the tension? For the sake of drama? It feels contrived, and artificial. Get on with it!

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Interesting, other commenters all pile up on David for some reason. Nobody's criticizing Cecilia, when everything is HER fault. SHE lied to him. SHE yelled at him. SHE didn't bother telling him what was actually bothering her. SHE was cold to him. SHE fucked someone else while claiming to love him (seems like a pattern, eh?)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Celia is a useless slag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They never seem to talk. MC never remembers to talk to Celia. The whole Alex-Celia thing is odd..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlwaysraining@Alwaysraining
I live the the North West of England, where we get more than our share of rain, hence my pen-name. Before I retired, more years ago than I care to think about, I had a job which exercised my mind to the full. I never had time to write anything but text books and manuals. Si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES