All Comments on 'Goetic Justice 2'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Name

As you probably realized by now, this is not a 'chapter', this is a novel-length sequel. It was supposed to be called 'Goetic Justice 2', not 'Goetic Justice Ch. 02', but they changed the name even though I specifically asked them not to.

Sorry about that!

RpierzRpierzalmost 6 years ago
You were able to contact them?

I've been waiting on my illustrated story to be put up for just over 2 months now.

SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@Rpierz

Not exactly, you can leave them a note when you upload the story.

@TLB1981

Next is a story set in Japan where a farm boy falls in love with an Oni.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

When will you do something in the pinwheel universe.

SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@TLB1981

I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the Oni story, so I'll be starting a new Pinwheel story probably this month.

I have some big plans for more Pinwheel stories.

One is a murder mystery set on the Pinwheel featuring Moralez, Boyd and Lorza from 'Or Die Alone', and Walker from 'Queen of Jarilo'. There's going to be a story about the Rask territory rebelling against the UNN, and the introduction of a new avian species.

Just a reminder, you can follow my progress more closely on my Patreon page, you don't have to create an account or pay anything to see updates and discussions and such.

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossiblealmost 6 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Hey man, just wanted to say that your stories are great and your writing skills are impressive.

uniderpuniderpalmost 6 years ago
Nothing Short of Astounding

Once again the work you've put out is a fantastic example of erotic story-telling mixed with wonderful world-building. I first found your Pinwheel stories on 1d4chan's Smut Index years ago, and I was instantly drawn into the narrative you created for that series. It stood out among a vast group of stories building off of known tropes of monster-girls and fantasy settings as being something you had build yourself to be the basis for your work. That attention to detail is clearly present here and this piece is all the more better for it.

The one criticism I could provide is that you have put quite a bit into this sequel in terms of world-building, almost to the point of being overwhelming. While the first Goetic Justice story delves on the idea of a world of daemons and their interactions with our world, this sequel has introduced so much to the setting that it is hard to process in a single reading. Secret organizations controlling the world, biblical artifacts, angels contending against the daemonic beings shown in the first installment, gestalt beings calling themselves gods, just to name a few plot points.

Quite a bit to take in.

I could see this being spread between several stories like you have done with the Pinwheel series to help build the setting in a more easily digestible medium. If it did take longer to establish everything, and more stories came out of it, I certainly wouldn't complain! Either way I eagerly look forward to more in this setting, if you do continue it.

Regardless of all that, I'm glad to see more of your work, and I honestly hope that you continue with everything you're doing. If you ever do publish your work, Pinwheel or anything else, I'd be proud to place a printed copy on my shelf!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Wow

Snek you out did yourself, so much so I became a patron for you. Thanks for many hours of pleasurable reading, and educating this old Marine. Semper Fi!

SnekguySnekguyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments!

@PhysicallyImpossible

Thanks!

@uniderp

Well thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave feedback. I'm actually hoping to publish my stuff on Amazon pretty soon, so I hope you'll check those editions out when they're ready.

@Crusader235

I'm glad I was able to convert a long time reader! Thank you for your support, it all goes towards book covers. I've got quite the backlog waiting to be approved for upload here.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 6 years ago

Loved it, but seems like creating an urban legend about the Seirim living in a forest next door to where they live would only alert the Masons to come there looking for them, no?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVED IT

LOVED IT, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO SAMAEL?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of my favs

To be honest after reading this and the last one I’m so glad I foudn this and read them it so nice and enjoyable and super intresting if this was on kindle amazon I would buy it as fast as fuck boi keep up the work can’t wait to see what u do next but it funny you’ve done werewolf, demons so I hope u do a sexy vampire girl fallening in love with a human ( and not turning him as every story does) it be the 3 supernatural but that wishful thinking

AzezzalAzezzalover 5 years ago
Enraptured reader.

I do believe that you have gotten me to comment more than once on your works. I feel that your stories are well thought out and executed well. I am glad to see that you are trying to get some of them on Amazon. Hopefully you can get paid for your passion as well as praised for it. That being said, I hate to say that I did spy a few minor grammatical errors. I am sure you don't need someone like me harping about them. I just feel I should tell you so that you can clean the story and polish it so that it is ironclad.

Oh and thank you for all of your truly interesting reads. Seeing as I now feel that I can add you pseudo to the many authors I recommend to true readers that I know and meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was the guy who sent feedback

Meant to make it a comment, whoops! Well I'm on mobile and it's hard, so the short story is that I love it and just wanna see more romantic horror too (a scarier Navah at the start would have been awesome!)

Also, forgot to mention earlier, but the way you describe demons as having a reflection in the mind's eye instead of just seeing them purely physically was AWESOME and really lent to their mystical nature. Really loved that bit, and if I ever write a story with demon summoning it's gonna be like that too, really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad.

You did a great job with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved the plot

I'm a huge fan of fantasy literature. Never thought I would find such a well written story among the erotica that I come to this site to read. The plot was so engrossing I actually skimmed the erotic sections so I could get on with it. You have talent of painting with words. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing and engrossing

Like many people here I come to this site seeking... quick release. Your story has so enraptured me that I have spent 3 consecutive hours reading your work just now, and several more reading the previous entry. Thank your for this complete and satisfying story, something that can be hard to find, what with all the half-finished magnum-opi that are scattered throughout this site.

Take my measly 5 star rating and know that your work has made me immensely happy. It might have less weight coming from an anon comment, but your works shall stand as a testimony to your abilities for many yet to come.(pun intended)

XericXericover 3 years ago
Epic Fantasy

I love your stories, this one was particularly good. Thank you.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

seems to me Ryan could have used the dead body of his in the cabin to sew up the 'official' inquiry into him what with all the dead cops slaughtered in his apartment

MaverickXMaverickXalmost 3 years ago

I read the first part of this and was hooked and was so happy to see there was a 2nd part. Is there going to be more or is this the end of it? I would love for this to continue

BurninationBurninationover 2 years ago

I was kinda hoping for some foreshadowing, subtle hint, or brief comment about Ryan and Nahash starting a family of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just amazing - storyline, backround, history - 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing

OleGrumpy7OleGrumpy712 months ago

I don’t know how I missed this series by you. Excellent work. Thank you.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Learned a lot about demons and such while reading this story. The sex seems to be non-stop and only interrupted once in a while with a story. This was clearly written on a level above the normal Erotica stories, not something to read by someone looking for a quick solution.

XericXenophileXericXenophile3 months ago

Another excellent long story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Goetic Justice Previous Part
Goetic Justice Series Info