Going Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much later, Randi walked Ryan to the front door wearing her short, silk gold robe, her hair pulled back in a loose ponytail, a weary but contented smile on her beautiful face. She had her arms wrapped around herself, one hand clutching the distinctive white and green hard-pack of her cigarettes. She stepped in close to Ryan and lifted her chin inviting one, last kiss. Ryan took his teammate's mother into his arms and kissed her deeply, their tongues swirling in a lust-filled dance. Before he left, Randi gave him her cell number and explained that she was available to him anytime he wanted to get together. She hesitated a beat, then added:

"And if you have a friend that can keep secrets . . .!"

Her blue eyes flashed mischieviously, one eyebrow raised, clearly communicating the unspoken part of her message.

POST-GAME

Randi slid out of her suit jacket and poured herself a glass of Chardonnay. Wearing a white, silk long-sleeved blouse over top of her navy blue skirt, her sexy four-inch heels and wetly shining lips contrasted sharply with her conservative business attire. Randi had left work early and come directly to the hotel suite her company rented for clients, vendors and out-of-town salesmen. She had met her first lover here numerous times during their affair, being co-workers, and she learned how easy it was to get a key.

Randi lit a cigarette and sipped her wine. She was about to sit down when she heard a knock at the door. She moved quickly to open it, her heart beginning to race in anticipation.

Ryan stood in the hallway in his yellow and black letterman's jacket, his long brown hair just off his shoulders, hands in his pockets smiling back at her. But, he wasn't alone. Ryan had brought his backfield running-mate, Curtis with him. Curtis was a light-skinned black young man, shorter than Ryan but much thicker through the chest and shoulders. Randi's eyes slid hungrily over his muscular frame, her face flushed with excitement a thin smile creeping across her lips.

"Well" she thought to herself as she invited them in, her eyes dropping to their tight ass cheeks, "He WAS paying attention!"

12